Three's Company

riddlechronicles tarafından

This is a poly enemies-to-lovers story between Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, and YN. All characters are 18 p... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

2.4K 94 25
riddlechronicles tarafından

I wake up and slightly panic feeling arms around my body before remembering Mattheo coming to my door last night. I turn slightly and look at him, only to find him still completely knocked out. I slowly slide my body away from his before finally getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to change clothes. Seeing the clock says 8:00 AM, I make my way to the Great Hall intending to bring Mattheo back food if he's still in the room. 

"You will not believe the night I've had," I say, as I sit next to Blaise, who is reading ahead for charms. He closes the book and looks at me, a grin on his face. 

"I heard Mattheo and Theo beat the shit out of Adrian Pucey you." His knowing smirk makes you blush. You look across the room and see Theo sitting across the hall. His eyes meet yours before he glances away quickly, looking back down at his breakfast. 

You grab a piece of bacon off your plate and nibble on it before continuing. "It gets worse than that. Fucking Mattheo Riddle shows up at my door at 3:00 AM drunk off his ass mumbling some incoherent shit about needing to talk. He passed out on me, and I nearly pulled my back out trying to half carry his ass to my bed." You take a sip of your drink waiting for Blaise's reaction. 

"And that man is in your bed right now?" Blaise half gags, looking at you flabbergasted. 

"Yes! I didn't know what to do with him. I'm just going to bring him some muffins while secretly hoping he's embarrassed and already gone," you say as Blaise starts laughing his ass off. "This is not funny. I have no idea what to make of the two of them right now." 

Blaise grabs a pancake from the middle of the table and drags it to his plate. He pours syrup all over it and begins cutting it up with his fork. "Did he say what it was he wanted to talk about?" he asks between bites. 

"No. He just kept saying 'need to talk'," you reply, curious about what he needed to talk about. 

"Well, if he's still there when you get back, wake his ass up and ask him," Blaise replies, his mouth full of food. 

You grab a couple of muffins and wrap them in some paper towels before standing up. "I hope to god he is gone when I get there. I'll see you in class later." 

Mattheo's Perspective

Mattheo leaves YN's dorm praying he won't run into her as he makes his way to his dorm to brush his teeth and quickly shower. When he enters the common room after, he sees Theo walk through the entrance and beelines over to him. 

"Dude, I just woke up in YN's fucking bed, and I have no idea how I got there," Mattheo says, stress clear on his face. 

Theo freezes, looking at him in shock. "What the fuck? I don't remember seeing you two leave together. Do you think you guys--"

"Hell no. I don't remember shit though. She wasn't in there when I woke up. She left water and Tylenol on the bedside table though." Theo starts walking to his dorm, and Mattheo follows him. 

"I bet your shitfaced ass showed up at her door in the middle of the night. You've always been horrible at handling your alcohol," Theo replies, as he swings his dorm door open and walks inside. 

Mattheo takes no time walking in behind him and begins pacing the room. "Dude, I'm so fucking embarrassed. I don't think I can ever look at her again."

"I wonder if you said some crazy shit to her. You should just ask her what happened," Theo stands watching him pace before moving closer to him, backing him up slightly towards the wall. Immediately, Mattheo tenses up at the proximity between them, his mind moving to Theo pushing him against the wall and kissing him the last time he was in his room. He meets Theo's gaze and can tell he's thinking about the same thing. 

"Potions is going to be awkward as hell today," Mattheo says, as Theo moves closer, now trapping Mattheo between himself and the wall. "Dude, if you get any closer to me right now, we're going to have a problem you're unwilling to solve." 

Theo smirks and moves closer, his face now inches from his own. "who said I'm unwilling to solve it? Maybe I want to solve it." Mattheo raises his brow at him and can feel himself getting hard at the words. Theo looks down and smirks when he sees his bulge through his pants, "I think you want me to solve it too."

Mattheo clenches his jaw, lust moving through his body, as Theo moves even closer to him, his leg now pressed again his dick. Theo waits for Mattheo to protest before running his hand up his body until his fingers are wrapped around his throat. 

"I'm trying to figure out if you're going to kiss me or choke the shit out of me right now," Mattheo says as he moves his hands to Theo's waist before rubbing them up his sides, his shirt sliding up in the process. 

"Probably both," Theo replies before closing the distance and crashing his lips to his. Immediately their arms are wrapped around each other, and Theo's hand is moving to Mattheo's dick. Mattheo groans as Theo rubs him before fumbling with the buttons on his pants. Theo pulls Mattheo's dick out and grins at him, kissing him one last time before going down on him. Mattheo leans against the wall and groans as Theo takes his dick fully in his mouth and begins sucking him, working his shaft with his hands. 

"Oh, fuck," Mattheo groans already feeling the orgasm work its way through his body from the unexpectedness of Theo Nott sucking his dick. Mattheo puts his hand on Theo's head, his fingers getting lost in his hair, as Theo's head moves back and forth over his dick. When Mattheo finally groans loudly and cums, Theo lets it drip down his mouth onto the floor before standing up and kissing Mattheo, the taste of his cum still in his mouth. 

Mattheo pushes Theo aggressively towards the bed and lays him down, climbing on top of him. His mouth moves from his mouth to his neck before sliding his shirt up and kissing down his abs to his waistband. Mattheo unbuttons Theo's pants and slides them off before taking Theo's very hard dick in his hands. The minute he begins to stroke it, Theo groans, and he knows it won't take long to get him off. 

Mattheo takes his dick in his mouth and begins working it with his tongue before sucking him aggressively. He can taste the precum flowing over, as he continues to use his hand to rub up and down his shaft while continuing to suck him. Theo groans loudly, and Mattheo can feel him twitch in his mouth and knows he's about to cum. "Fuck yes," Theo groans, as he cums in Mattheo's mouth, the load flowing from his mouth back onto Theo. 

Mattheo grins and moves his way back up Theo's body kissing him hard before Theo looks at his watch. "Fuck, we're going to be late for potions, and I'm dying to know just how much of a dumbass you were last night," Theo taunts, cleaning himself up and pulling his clothes back on as Mattheo does the same. 

"Dude, you just sucked my dick. I know you're not calling me a dumbass right now," Mattheo replies, buttoning his pants. 

Theo grins at the statement as he looks in his mirror to make sure his clothes look appropriate before walking back over to Mattheo. "You're my dumbass," he says, pulling him in for another kiss. 

"Pretty sure we're both dumbasses," Mattheo grins against his mouth. 

"That is a fucking fact. YN would definitely agree with that," Theo replies as the two of them swing by Mattheo's dorm to grab his bags before walking toward the potions classroom.

"Well, let's get this shit over with," Mattheo says before walking into the classroom to see YN already sitting at the workstation. 

YN Perspective

I look up as Mattheo and Theo walk into the room together and appear to be getting along. 

"YN," Mattheo says, the second he sits down across from me. "Please tell me I have a good reason for sleeping in your room last night." He throws his bag on the ground, and I can't help but notice the way Theo is smirking at him before his eyes meet mine. 

"Well, if you call getting shitfaced drunk, banging on my door at 3:00 AM, stumbling into my fucking room, and passing out on me only for me to have to drag you into my bed a good reason, then I'd say you have a great one," I reply pulling my potions book out. 

"Why didn't you leave my ass in the corridors?" he replies, looking at me curiously. 

"Because I'm not a bitch," I reply, leaning back in my seat. 

"I beg to differ actually," Theo taunts, a mischievous grin on his face. 

You roll your eyes, looking for the potion Snape had just assigned for the day. "You know what? I'll refrain from beating your ass only because you beat Adrian's ass for me. Thank you for that, by the way." 

"I don't care who you are. I'm not about to let an asshole put his hands on your body without permission," Theo replies, as Mattheo nods in agreement. They watch as I stand up, their eyes on my body.

"Well, I appreciate it. I still hate you," I reply, a small smirk playing on my face. I walk over to the potion ingredient shelves and can feel Theo walk up behind me. 

"You're going to have to stop coming to class looking that fucking hot," Theo says over my shoulder, catching me off guard. 

I turn to him, looking at him suspiciously. "'I know Theo Nott, my arch nemesis, is not calling me hot right now with the intention of me actually hearing it." He furrows his brow, amusement on his face. 

"Arch nemesis? What is this, a fucking fantasy book?" he looks down at my list and reaches over my head to grab an ingredient. 

"At least fantasy books have hot villains," I taunt, grabbing an ingredient off a lower shelf. I stand up and turn towards the shelves scanning for more ingredients. 

I feel him lean into me, his mouth near my ear. "Sweet cheeks, don't act like you don't think I'm hot."

I turn to him and mimic gagging. "Sweet cheeks? I KNOW that's not the language you've been using to get laid." I walk over to another shelf looking for scales and a pestle. 

"I usually can just smile at them and get laid," he replies arrogantly. 

"Well, keep smiling. I'm a much harder girl to fuck," I reply grabbing the scales and handing them to Theo. I look over Theo's shoulder and see Mattheo sitting at the workstation watching the two of us in amusement and being as useless as ever. 

"Yet you're over here fucking Berkshire," Theo replies, reaching over me to grab the pestle down. 

He looks down at me, a smirk on his face. "I'm well-endowed." 

"You're also annoying as fuck," I reply, looking for something to chop some of our ingredients with. 

"That half grin on your face says otherwise," Theo replies, and I can feel the half grin turn into a full grin uncontrollably. "And there's the full grin." 

"Stop looking at me," I say, unable to remove the smile from my face, as I begin walking back to your workstation. 

"I've missed seeing you smile," I hear him say over my shoulder, surprising me.

I turn to him, curiosity on my face. "Who are you, and what have you done with Theo?" 

(Don't forget to vote for this part if you enjoyed and want to see another :D)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.8K 505 14
Theodore Nott has never had a thing for love and flowers, especially when it came down to particular girls his friends disliked. But when a hopeless...
9.2K 174 21
in which your friend accidentally adds you to to the slytherin gc and you get close with them modern day hogwarts au -- mattheo boutta make me switch...
39.9K 585 50
"I told you. I'm here for the girl, not you. All you have to do is hand her over" the smile on the man's face only grew, causing the aura around the...