Rose's Swan

By Libby_the_survivor

Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement!
Chapter 13
Announcement!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEW MOON
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Eclipse
Chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Breaking Dawn Part 1
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Breaking Dawn Part 2
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue

33

2.3K 100 5
By Libby_the_survivor

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." Bella said in a voice over.

[ EXT. JACOB'S HOUSE ]

(Jacob storms out of his house and throws Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He starts running off into the woods. He takes his shirt off as he is running.)

(Billy rolls out of the house.)

"Jake! Jacob!" Billy called after his son. Worry written all over his face.

(Jacob turns into a wolf as he heads into the forest.)

(Camera goes to Billy. He sighs and looks down at the wedding invitation. He picks up the wedding invitation and looks at it. Scene changes to a close up of the invitation with Charlie holding the invitation. He has his face in one hand while looking at it. Charlie looks out the window. Changes to a close up of Renee holding the wedding invitation.)

"Phil!" Renee called out excitedly.

(Renee starts walking towards the house. Phil comes into the shot only seeing the back of his head.)

"It's happening." Renee said.

(Close up of Bella walking in her wedding shoes slowly.)

(Camera changes to a view of Bella and Alice. Bella looks down at her feet. She stumbles a little.)

"You just have to break them in." Alice said. Though inside her head she was wincing. She'd never met anyone as horrible in walking heels as Bella was. Though she tried to hide it, the vampires could tell.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asked, her eyes were pleading with Alice to have mercy on her just this once.

"No, absolutely not." Alice denied.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this." Bella said looking around.

(Goes to a shot of Jasper and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding. Then goes back to Alice.)

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice said, having seen it in her visions hundreds of times when Bella agreed to marry Edward.

(Emmett comes in carrying a long tree trunk.)

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asked.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice said as if it were obvious.

(Rosalie walks past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump.)

"What aisle?" Rosalie was confused, she didn't see an aisle.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice complained.

"No Alice, that's your gift." Caroline called from where she was setting up the arch with Josie.

Josie was now almost 6 months pregnant, and she was showing just a bit more than in her last pregnancy, but again, it's not very noticable since her body doesn't change on the outside too much like a normal pregnancy would look like, something about her vampire genes or something. Carlisle was fascinated by it, and the mortal doctors were confused, but compelled not to question anything.

She looks to be only 3 months pregnant when she was really 5, almost six months pregnant.

At first Carlisle was concerned at how the baby was healthy and developing correctly with so little space, but her body shifts her organs around to create space without making her look fat. No one knows why.

(Bella takes off her shoes and puts her converse back on. She looks up into a window in the house and looks at Edward who is watching his family get everything set up for the wedding.)

(Alice comes into Bella's line of vision.)

"You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order." Alice said gazing at Bella with a look that demanded she do as said.

"Okay." Bella said.

(Alice and Bella hug. Bella walks out of the shot. Alice picks up the shoes, looks at them and smiles.)

(shot of Bella's house. Bella is putting something into a cardboard box. She turns around and leans slightly against the box, looking deep in thought. She walks over to her bed and looks at the dreamcatcher that Jacob gave her, that is hanging on the headboard. Edward appears behind her. She turns around and faces Edward.)

"I was just checking for cold feet." Edward said to her.

"Well, mine are toasty warm." Bella replied.

(Bella sits down on her bed.)

"It's not too late to change your mind." Edward told her.

"What? Now you're having second thoughts? You are." Bella said.

"No, I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan." Edward said honestly.

"But?" Bella asked probing for answers.

"I haven't told you everything about myself." Edward admitted to her.

"What? You're not a virgin?" Bella joked.

(Edward chuckles and walks around to the other side of Bella's bed. Bella turns herself to face him.)

"Look, you can't scare me away now." Bella said honestly.

"Look, a few years after Carlisle created me, I rebelled against him. I resented him for curbing my appetite. And so for a while, I went off on my own. I wanted to know how it felt to hunt. To taste human blood." Edward said, he had a far away look on his face, as if he was reminiscing about something.

[ FLASHBACK ]
(In a movie theater. Edward is sitting watching a movie. A lady walks past him. Edward looks at her. A man follows her and he sees that he plans on attacking the woman. Edward follows the man and the camera makes it seem like Edward wants to hunt the lady. Edward watches up with man and drinks his blood.)
[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

"All the men I killed were monsters. And so was I." Edward said with a pained look on his face.

"Edward, they were all murders. You probably saved more lives than you took." Bella said honestly. She wasn't even fazed that he'd taken lives. Most vampires probably had, so why would Edward be any different?

Plus, it wasn't that different than Rosalie's story of revenge.

"Bella, that's what I told myself. But they were all human beings. I looked into their eyes as they died and I saw who I was, and what I was capable of." Edward said.

"And what I'll be capable of. Why are you telling me this tonight? Did you really think this was gonna change my mind about you?" Bella asked.

"I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself, and who you wanna see when you look in the mirror a year from now." Edward said.

(Bella gets up off the bed and goes to stand by Edward.)

"I know I can do this. Let me tell you why. Because you did. You should give yourself some credit for that. Now, hopefully, a year from now, I'm gonna look in the mirror and see someone like you. I mean, someone capable of courage and sacrifice and love." Bella said honestly.

Though given that Josie had a hard time with her own blood lust much like Jasper did, Bella just hoped she was more like Carlisle with good control.

(Bella and Edward kiss. Bella hears a noise outside her window.)

(Emmett whistles)

"What is that?" Bella asked confused.

"Come on! Let's go!" Emmett shouted up to both Bella and Edward.

"I'm late for my bachelor party." Edward told her.

(Emmett jumps up to the window.)

"Send him out, Bella, or we're coming in after him." Emmett said completely serious.

(Emmett jumps down from the window. Bella pulls away from Edward.)

"So, this party. Will there be strippers?" Bella asked jokingly, knowing there probably won't be. But that did pose the question. What did vampires do for a bachelor party?

"No, just a couple of mountain lions. Maybe a few bears." Edward said.

(Jasper jumps up to the window.)

"Don't worry, Bella, we'll give him back in plenty of time." Jasper promised with a little smirk.

(Jasper jumps down from the window and Emmett playfully shoves Jasper, and Jasper shoves back. Back to Bella and Edward.)

"Okay, go, before they break my house." Bella said.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Emmett said, getting hyped up.

(Edward walks over to the window, looks out it, then turns and faces Bella again.)

"I'll meet you at the altar." Edward promised.

"I'll be the one in white." Bella joked.

"That was very convincing." Edward said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 446 19
Life is normal for Harper Black until her dad's best friend's youngest daughter, Bella Swan, comes back into town. (_-_-_-_-_...
134K 3.7K 26
The night Rosalie was raped and left for dead was also the night she discovered she was pregnant. When she was turned she heard that she was turned t...
212K 4.8K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
39.8K 2K 30
IN WHICH. . . Elexia Reedus & Rosalie Hale navigate the world of having a family of their own, amidst the chaos and drama that their lives bring. [...