-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Par meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... Plus

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002
A/N -Announcement!

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003

908 35 1
Par meixqiu

"Did you see that M/N!? Did ya, did ya!?" Wukong hopped excitedly as a bright smile went from ear to ear. You couldn't help yourself but smile at his child-like nature as he jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yes, Wukong, I did. That was very impressive." You said. He chuckled as he was about to ram into you for a hug but you quickly slinked out of the way before he could make contact with you.

"Oh right! Forgot you don't like physical touch." Wukong chuckled to himself nervously. You crossed your arms over your torso before scoffing before continuing to walk down the trail that you and Wukong were walking down. He quickly caught up to you and now was walking beside you, there was a long silence between you both until he finally spoke up. "So M/n.... why don't you like physical touch?" He asked curiously.

You paused, not saying anything before sighing. "I'm a weapon, Wukong." You said plaintively.

"What do you mean you're a weapon?" The ginger monkey asked curiously.

"I mean that I just hurt everything that comes in contact with me. I was made to hurt others..." The two of you walked in silence once again.

"Well, you haven't hurt me, yet at least." Wukong said.

"Just give it time, eventually you'll leave me feeling more broken than you were feeling before." You hissed.

"So you're just going to keep yourself in isolation for the rest of your life, basically forever?!" Wukong asked belligerently, throwing his hands in the air as he stared at you.

"You don't understand, nor will you ever understand!" You shouted back scornfully, tears began to fill up your eyes as you tried to hold them back. You looked away from the ginger monkey, not wanting him to see how vulgar you were.

"Well then help me understand." Wukong retaliated, staring up into you with his golden eyes. You cocked your head back to Wukong, your eyebrows furrowed and sniffled.

"Maybe another time, Sun Wukong..."

"Sandy..." Pigsy said grimly. One of the crates creaked ominously, the place itself was uncanny. The sky was a murky, erie color. The ghostly place sent a shiver down Mei, MK, and Tang's spine while Pigsy and you watched them tremble in fear.

Sandy stabbed the butcher knife down onto the cutting board and made his way towards the couch where the others were at. The room was dark and had an intimidating vibe to it, sweat ran down MK and Mei's cheek as they clung onto your robes. "Hmm.. that's a lot to take in..." He looked down at all of you. Everyone's faces were contorted with fear while you stared up at him blankly. "You know what I do to those who disrupt the peace?" He scorned, MK and Mei clutched onto you even hard as their hands shook. "Serve them tea!" He said sweetly, pulling out a plate with a tea cup and pot resting on it. He held out the platter to all over you, "You guys want some?" He offered.

Everyone's expressions morphed into relief as they let out a huff of relief, except for Pigsy. He looked confused as all hell, you leaned over to him. "This is the most fearsome, scary, badass guy you mentioned earlier?" You teased, while Pigsy grumbled as he ignored you.

"It's my blend of anti-stress fruits! It really brings the heart rate down!" He informed, you looked down next to you to see a black and white cat sitting next to you. It looked up at you, its blue irises stared up at you and meowed, nuzzling your face. You felt your gaze soften as you pulled your hand out and pet the top of the cat's head, feeling your body relaxing already as the fur ball purred.

Pigsy slammed his hands down on the coffee table, a vein popped out from his forehead, "Sandy, what happened to you? Where's the angry, glass chewing, buddy I used to know!" He shouted, grabbing him by the shoulders as his face seemed to turn more red after every word.

"Well my therapist said I really need to calm down! That's why I've been drinking tea, doing yoga, investing in therapist cats, it really helps." A blue cat that looked oddly similar to him leaped into his arms and nuzzled into his cheek.

"I like him, can we keep him?" You chirped, turning your direction to Pigsy who was slumped down on the couch with a defeated look on his face.

"Uhm, excuse me Mr. Sandy sir? We could really use your help!" Mei poked at Sandy which drew his attention down to her. She was on her knees as she had her hands clasped together as her eyes glimmered in hope, tears pricked at the ends of her eyes. "We have to get to Fwower Fwuit Mountain!" She said as her tone shifted into her talking to a baby. MK hopped off the couch and joined in with her, his eyes too glimmering with hope.

"Pwease, the fwate of the wowld is at stake!" Mei and MK pucker their lips out and stare up at Sandy with puppy dog eyes. You snickered in the background as you watched the ridiculous scene in front of you.

"Okay!" Sandy said eagerly without hesitation.

"Really?" MK asked dubiously.

"Well that was quick..." You said flatly.

"Anything for Pigsy!" MK hopped up and down in joy with a big goofy grin spread across his face, along with Mei. "I can get you there, but it ain't going to be a pleasant trip." MK and Mei cheered in joy, ignoring his warning. "Alright, let's get moving!"

MK was training with his staff while Mei and Tang watched boredly. You stared out at the end of the horizon, the bright blue sky was like a huge blanket covering you all, no cloud was in sight. The deep blue sea was calm and easy, the waves glistened under the sun and sparkled. The sun beamed down on you as you were all waiting to get to Flower Fruit Mountain. You let out a sigh you didn't realize you were holding until now, staring down at your hands before clenching them in fist. Your eyebrows furrowed as you went into deep thought, what would you say to him? It's been centuries since you've last seen him. What if he's forgotten about you?

A loud crash drew you away from your thoughts, you snapped your head over at the source of the noise to see MK had broken a rather large sliver of the barrier of the boat. Mei was right next to disaster, a huge smile on her face almost like she almost didn't just die from MK's staff. "Woah! That was awesome, MK!" She cheered.

"Sorry, Mei!" He shouted apologetically. He bent down to pick up the staff which in return retaliated and smacked itself in his face. MK flung backwards and landed on his back and let out a strained groan of pain. He opened his eyes to be met with your own (E/c) eyes staring down at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well that was a disaster." You mocked, trying to stifle your laughter. MK let out a gasp and you looked over to see you were at your destination. "Flower Fruit Mountain..." You muttered plaintively. You furrowed your eyebrows and frowned, hugging your stomach as all of the worries you were having early came flooding back.

"AHHHHH!" MK screamed loudly as the boat began to tumble over to the other side. You grabbed the edge of the boat as you tried to hold on for dear life. MK almost fell off the boat, but fortunately you caught him in time. A crate tipped over and fell into the water, floating away as the ship returned itself to normal.

There was a long pause as MK held onto you. He cracked open his eyes before they widened in shock. Hot magma and lava dripped down rocks as I left a radiant orange and red glow. Hot steam stifled the place, making it hard for everyone to breathe. Streams of molten lava oozed from the blackened rocks, steaming as the atmosphere turned into a black-ish red.

Behind the lava pit was Flower Fruit Mountain, the place where Monkey King laid. "Woooaaahhh..." MK awed.

"Welcome to the flaming Flower Fruit Mountain gang!" Sandy said happily, slapping his hand on MK's shoulder.

"A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain, making it quite literally impossible to get to. The only way to get to the mountain is getting past this lava pit." You informed me.

Pigsy, Mei, MK, along with you got off to venture on while Mr. Tang and Sandy stayed on the ship. "Stupid Sandy, stupid Tang. Staying cozy in the stupid boat!" Pigsy grumbled, "What did I do to deserve this noodle gods!?" A huge lava geyser disbursed from the ground, almost cooking him alive.

"Careful Piggy! Week! You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places." Mei pondered.

"Yeah, I wonder why..." You chimed in. Mei gasped, along with you and Pigsy as you tried to get MK's attention.

"You know," MK said completely oblivious to what was behind him, "when Monkie King had to get through the flaming mountains he actually used Princess Iron Fan's fan too-" A low, evil giggle interrupted MK.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkey King fanboy?" Said a voice from the smoke wickedly. The female rose out of the gray clouds, revealing herself to be no other then Princess Iron Fan. A geyser shot up from the ground behind her, she ran her fan through it before sending a counter attack to the group.

You pushed MK out of the way just in time before she hit the poor unexpecting boy. Mei and Pigsy scurried around trying to avoid her attack.

Princess Iron Fan chuckled, her eyes burning a wicked yellow as her mouth cracked into an intimidating smile, "I'll be taking that staff now..."

"As the protector of both the legendary staff and these mortals' lives, I prevent you and your wicked husband from taking the staff and plunging this world into suffering." You stood fiercely, your tail thrashing angrily behind you.

"You and your allies are just nobodies playing pretend." She looked down at the group, her lip was puckered outward as her tone of voice shifted to sound like she was talking to a baby. "Sorry to disappoint... playtime is over." She hissed.

Just as you were about to attack her, MK jumped in front of you and went in for an attack. She watched him unfazed and proceeded to pull out the same gauntlet that was used to pull the staff out from the ground. She stopped his attack with the gauntlet, sending a powerful wave of power which made you stumble back.

"What..?" Princess Iron Fan grabbed the staff out of MK's hand with ease, a smirk pulled itself onto her face. She propelled MK backward, you chased after him as Mei and Pigsy watched, you jumped into the air just in time before fire shot up from the ground. Consuming both you and MK.

"No! MK!" Mei shouted as she reached others to where they once stood. Tears spilled from her eyes as she tried to run off to him, Pigsy held her back as she thrashed in his arms.

"Mei, we gotta go!" He threw her over his shoulder as she continued to squirm in his arm and ran off as Princess Iron Fan cackled as she watched.

MK laid on the sand unconscious. A monkey poked his face with a stick curiously as he crept open his eyes. His vision was blurred for a moment before he fully regained his vision, he shot up from the position he was in a second ago. In front of him was the volcanic ring protecting the infamous Flower Fruit Mountain. Thunder and lighting rumbled from the sky as the clouds around the ring were a dark gray. MK spun around to see a huge mountain, and waterfalls fell from the mountain.

"Looks like someone finally woke up." You grumbled as you threw a random stick into the sea. MK turned around to see you stretching your arms high up into the air, leaning backwards before returning to your normal stance. You walked over to MK and stood next to him, smirking as MK looked up at the beautiful landscape you were familiar with in awe. "C'mon mortal, even though you seem to know A LOT about Wukong, you don't know the full layout of this mountain."

You walked off into the forest as MK followed you, "So...Mr...ummm...Mr Tiger Warrior?" MK began.

"You know I have a name." You raised an eyebrow, crossing your arms over your chest.

"How am I supposed to know that!?" MK shouted, "You never told me!"

"Well I'd suspect you to know since it seems like you read the books!" You retaliated.

"I only skipped the parts with Monkey King in it!" He yelled. You stared at him blankly before scoffing loudly.

"Whatever..." You grumbled, "I'm The Baihu Zhanshi, also known as The Tiger Warrior. My actual name is M/n L/n. Call me M/n for short, my title is a bit of a mouthful."

"Ah, alright! Well I'm-"

"I already know your name, MK." You interrupted.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?" MK shouted.

"Heard your friends call you that." You shrugged, "I know all of your friends' names, Mei, Pigsy, Sandy, Mr. Tang." You began listing off.

"Then how come you call us 'mortals'?" He mocked your voice for the "mortals" part.

"Because that's what you guys are? I don't understand your mortal's social constructs. It always changes after every century, it's so confusing." You sighed in annoyance.

"Uhm... anyway, how did you become the protector of the staff?" MK asked curiously, changing the subject.

"Hm? Oh, because Wukong requested of me to protect his staff."

"For, like, ever?" MK asked.

"Well, not forever. He said..." You paused, your face twisted with pain. "He said he'd come back. He said he'd come back for me. He just requested for me to protect his staff while he was gone." You frowned, feeling the pit in your stomach that you felt when you first failed to protect the staff. You redirected the conversation, "It's going to take us forever to reach the top of this mountain if we keep dragging our feet. I don't think Demon Bull King is going to take his precious time plunging the world into chaos."

"How about you shift into your tiger form? It would be way quicker that way!" He suggested a huge goofy grin on his face as he looked at you with pleading eyes.

You sighed, "You just want to see me in my natural form and ride on my back because it's fun, isn't it?" You grumbled.

"Okay yeah maybe! But it would be quicker..." he trailed off, shrugging his shoulders. You huffed in annoyance as you shifted your form into your "natural form".

"Get on..." MK didn't hesitate to jump on your back and grasp your scruff. You leaped off and made your way to the top of the mountain in a haste.

You leaped up the steps, making it to the top of where they led. MK was met with the lushious water flowing down the mountain, creating a huge pool of water which was surrounded by beautiful green trees and bushes.

The water was a clear and clean teal, the waters sparkled and glistened under the hot sun. MK starred in awe, he never thought he'd see the mountain up close like this. Adorable white monkeys were gathered around the waterfall before they turned their heads to see you and MK.

You kneeled down, making it easy for MK to get down from. He jumped off your back and you retreated back into your "human form". You watched MK stare at the place in awe, his hand over his chest as his mouth was gaping open.

You chuckled at MK's reaction, you tried to stifle your laugh by placing a hand over your mouth. "Speechless, eh?" You giggled. MK stood there frozen for a few moments before whipping his head to you. It seemed like you could read what he was thinking and you lend your hand out, pointing to the waterfall. "You've skipped all of the parts with Wukong in it. You should know what you should do next." You smirked.

MK ran towards the mountain, hopping onto the rocks that stuck out of the waters. He hopped from each rock, landing awkwardly and ungracefully, yet somehow he didn't fall into the pool of water beneath him. You followed behind him however, you landed on each rock elegantly and easily.

MK eventually made his way to the waterfall, just inches away from his face. The waters chuted down from the rocks above and raged down, the sound of the water filled both you and MK's ears. He watched his own reflection warp from the waters in front of him, he reached his hand out to the waterfall while you watched eagerly behind him.

A loud chim rang out from the waterfall, revealing a familiar symbol to you. A blinding light flashed in front of both you and MK. The mortal yelped in surprise, he sprang back and landed into your arms. He snapped his head to look above him to see your glimmering eyes staring down at him. He felt his cheeks heat up from both embarrassment and from your beauty before he jumped out of your arms.

The waters separated which granted both you and MK to enter. You and MK walked in, crossing a wooden bridge. "Hello? He-hello?" MK called out while you led him around the place. The place you and Wukong and his allies once hung out was now taken over by mother nature. Vines and roots of trees ran around the walls and hugged around old columns. The place was old and worn down, it looked abandoned.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked around the place, memories of the past haunting your mind more and more as you ventured around the place. After a while of walking you and MK were faced with a huge wall and a won down picture of Wukong and his allies. The paint was chipping off the wall but you could still make out the picture.

"Hey! Thats the Monkey King!" MK pointed to the painting of Wukong standing triumphantly, and a golden crown hugged around his head. You looked up as your face twisted even more with pain, you held back your tears that threatened to spill from your eyes. You were drawn away from your thoughts as you saw MK rubbing his eyes, groaning. "Wh-wha-what's happening!? What's wrong with my eyes!?" MK frantically looked around the place, looking confused.

You placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Calm down, you're experiencing gold vision. It's one of Wukong's millions of powers he has." You joked. MK looked up at the painting, seeing it glimmer with gold from the cracks.

MK looked at the place in awe as he babbled about certain things he saw from Wukong's past. He gasped once she turned around, "Monkey king..." he muttered under his breath. You whipped your head around to the direction he was looking at. He gasped running towards the direction he saw Wukong. You followed behind him eagerly as MK chased down the holograph Wukong. He ran down a cavern, reaching out to nothingness, "Monkey King! It's really-" he paused, the Wukong he was chasing vanished into mist as soon as he "touched" the holograph. His golden vision faded out as everything turned normal, "you..." he finished plaintively.

He kicked a rock, a frustration groaning while doing so before slumping down hugging his knees to his chest. You looked down at him with a sorrowful expression on your face. "MK..." You murmured, that being the first time you actually called him by his name.

"Ugh! What was I thinking!? For a moment there I thought..." He paused sorefully, letting out a plaintive sigh, "Mr. Tang was right. I am delusional."

"You're not delusional, mortal." You began, kneeling down and placing a hand on his shoulder. "You and I both experienced the same thing back there." You comforted, gently smiled. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

You immediately tensed up at the touch. Your face shifted into discomfort from being so unused to the touch of someone touching you in centuries.

"I'll allow it... just this once..." You thought to yourself.

MK pulled away after a second as a butterfly landed onto his arm. You and him looked down at it, just as you were about to say something, something unexpected happened.

"Sup!" The butterfly spoke. You and MK yelped in shock and sprung backwards. "Yes, yes! It is me! The Monkey Ki-'' the "butterfly" was quickly cut off by MK stomping fiercely on it along with you smashing it with your tail.

The insect twitched beneath you two, "Is it dead...?" MK asked, clinging onto your robes anxiously as you looked down at the twitching bug.

"It better fucking be!" You spat. The bug began to shift its form, glowing that seemed all too familiar disbursed from it. It first shifted into an egg before ripping open and turning into an eagle and sword high into the air before shifting into a tiger, then a bear, then finally its true form. The thing kneeled before standing tall, revealing itself to be... Wukong!?

You looked at him, apprehension running through your veins as your eyes widened in shock. "M-M-M-M-Monkey King!?" MK stared in awe.

"Yup! The one and only!" He said proudly, his nose raised high in the air and a smirk curled onto his lips. "So, where's my staff?" He asked. Tears began to spill from MK's eyes before he babbled on about how he lost his staff while letting out a string of apologies. Wukong chuckled loudly at MK's reaction and walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping MK and babbling. "I know, I know." He managed to chuckle out, "Look, I'm gonna come clean. Uhm, I've been kinda watching you." He admitted.

You sat there for a moment before realizing all the strange random animals and insects you kept on seeing over centuries while you guarded the staff. Anger began to boil up in your stomach as you gritted your teeth, "What...?" You spat, grabbing Wukong and MK's attention.

His eyes widened in shock at realizing you were here. "Oh crap..." he murmured quietly to himself. He didn't see you ended up here on the mountain with MK.

"Are you fucking serious!? Yo-you left me! You left me for more than 5 centuries just you could, just so you could...!" You trembled with the amount of rage in your body. You looked around in a frenzy as you waved your hand in the air before pointing over to the broken down shack, "Live in this stupid mountain with these stupid monkeys so you could what!? lounge around doing nothing while I protected your stupid staff!?" You yelled.

"No, no! It's not like that M/n-" He tried to explain, but you cut him off short.

"Yes it is! That's exactly what it's like and you know it Wukong!" You shouted, "I should've known. I should've fucking know you'd do this shit." You scorned. You blamed him for making you wait those years for him, but you blame yourself more for trusting him. "Whatever, Wukong. I don't want to hear it. I'll be waiting outside for you, mortal." You sighed, stormed off and out of the cavern.

MK jumped out of the waterfall victoriously, feeling pumped up from the advice Wukong had given him. He puffed his chest out before he noticed you smile happily. "You ready to head back?" he asked gingerly.

"Ready as ever, lets just get off this god forsaken island already." You hissed, you and MK made your way down the steps. 

You stomped angrily down the steps while MK trailed behind you, he swallowed down his apprehension and spoke up, "So, Mr. M/n-"

"Just call me M/n, I don't care for honorifics." 

"Oh, um, alright. So, M/n, about what happened back there..." he trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. "You, uhm, you wanna talk about it?" You stopped short in your track and looked back at him, a gentle smile spread across your face.

"Nah, it's nothing you mortals need to worry too much about. I'll be fine." You waved him off, continuing to walk down the steps as MK followed alongside you.

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK!?" MK shouted towards the sky, his hand placed against his head as he turned towards you for an answer.

You shrugged, "Sorry, mortal. I can only shift into a tiger." MK sulked as he frantically tried to think of an idea of how to get off the island and around the huge volcanic ring. Your ears perked up at the sound of the monkeys cooing, you turned around (along with MK) at the sounds and saw that they were playing with a crate. You and the boy realized the crate was actually one of the crates that fell off the boat when the ship tipped from a geyser from the ground.

The crate suddenly broke up, revealing... a jet...?

"How the fuck did that fit into that tiny crate!?" You shouted as you threw your hands over at the crate.

"I don't know, but I'll take it!" MK shrugged. You and MK squished yourselves into the cramped jet as you both were eager to get off this island for different reasons. You cringed once more at the physical touch as you tried to subsidize your discomfort as there were other important matters to worry about. You looked at the complicated control panel as you looked over at MK, hoping he knew what he was doing. From the look MK returned to you, you could tell he had no clue how to work the thing. You looked at a yellow sticky note placed on the control panel with "8+" written on it. "Uhhh, can't it be too hard to fly? It's for ages 8 and up." MK pressed a random button on the jet and caused you both to zip up into the air and far past the ring of fire.

"So, you want to be a hero, huh? Let me show you what happens to heros." Redson snickered, his body engulfed itself into a huge fire as his eyes narrowed.

"Argh! I've had it up to here with these demon pun-" Pigsy was stopped short by Mei placing an arm over him. Pigsy looked up at her, an overly domineering energy radiated off of her.

"I'll handle this one..." She sneered, walking over to the fiery blaze that was Redson. Just as she was about to attack Redson she heard a familiar scream of a friend of hers. She looked upwards to see both you and MK cramped inside a jet together. "MK!?" She shouted in bewilderment.

The jet crashed right into Redson's face and skidded against the pavement, dragging Red Son across the mud while doing so. A huge dust cloud poofed up from the ground as ran over to see if you bother were okay. THe dirt cloud began to dissipate, allowing the group to see the recharged jet in pieces.

MK shot up and out of the wreckage, his face was completely scuffed up and his hair was a tangled mess. You crawled out of the wreckage as you coughed up the dust you inhaled from the crash, "NEVER let him fly a ship..." You managed to hack out, placing a hand over your chest as you continued to cough widely.

Tears ran down the groups cheeks as Mei ran up to both you and MK, she proceeded to scoop both you and MK into a hug as tears ran down her face, "MK! Mr. Tiger Man!" She sobbed out as she embraced you both into a tight hug, "Oh my goodness! We saw you both blast into the fire! I-I thought you both were "POOF! AHH!" Bu-but your not!" She said eagerly, "Wait, where'd you get that jet? Way to trash it already." She murmured and chuckled to herself before she realized something, "WAIT! Monkey King! Did you find him!?' She asked enthusiastically.

"Geez, you mind runs about a mile a minute..." You grumbled, rubbing your head as she pulled away and chuckled. MK proceeded to explain what Wukong told him, which was he said it was up to them all to defeat DBK.

"Well that was anticlimactic." You and Mei both said blankly before looking at each other and high fiving.

A loud crash drew you guys away from your conversation. You all looked up and saw the Giant DBK rising high to the air. "AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THAT!?" Mr. Tang asked as he pointed at the obviously large DBK.

MK looked down at the palm of his hand and clamped it into a fist. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up once more, "We believe ourselves." He stood broad and proudly, "You clean the streets, me and M/n stop The Demon Bull King." MK jumped down the pile of rubble he was on earlier as looked up at giant DBK, a loud explosion rumbled throughout the air by DBK, "Somehow..." he muttered.

"Yeah, this jet would've been really useful..." Mei chuckled, kicking the banged up jet which caused a tiny motorcycle to emerge from the pile.

"How did that even happen..." You muttered before shaking your head. "You know what? I'm not even gonna question it at this point."

MK gasped, his eyes sparkled in awe at the beautiful design, "That'll work!" He hopped onto the motorcycle and you shifted into your tiger form. Both you and MK sped off to where DBK was.

"The little thief returns, and what's this? A lost warrior tags along with him?" DBK pulled out his laser cannon that was attached to his arms and aimed it at both you and MK. You and MK dodged DBK's attacks with ease. You jumped to the top of the builds, hopping off one to another to further avoid DBK's attacks.

Just as MK was about to propel off the edge, you jumped high up into the air and shifted back into your "human" form and onto the back of MK's bike. He exaggerated up and off the edge, heading straight to DBK.

For a split second it seemed to freeze and a blast of royal gold infected your vision, as everything had a gold tint to it. You suspected it was MK's gold vision he couldn't control yet that caused this.

"The staff!" MK said, sounding determined. Time unfrozen and he landed perfectly ong DBs arm and rode up it, occasionally bumping up and down. You looked up and saw DBK's giant hand reaching down for the both of you.

"MK, jump off!" You shouted. Both you and MK hopped off the bike and left it behind. You hopped onto DBK's shoulder while MK fell into the energy pack in DBK's chest, you furrowed your eyebrows. "He better knows what he's doing..." you murmured, but from the sound of the scream MK let out, you doubted he actually did know.

A loud roar escaped DBK's throat as the ground began to shake and cracks began to emerge. You watched as huge pieces of pavement and dirt rose from the ground as a bright cyan color lit up and out of the ground.

DBK let out a loud cackle, "Now this world is truly mine!" he shouted as he began to walk off. Just as he was about to destroy the town he stopped. You could hear a loud and familiar chime come out of his energy pocket. A smirk made its way onto your lips as you watched DBK clutch his chest tightly as he double downed. "What is this!?"

"What's wrong, Demon Bull King?" You teased, he looked over his shoulder and saw you. He furrowed his eyebrows and angered and gritted his teeth. Just as he was about to say something, MK emerged out of DBK's chest.

MK rose up high in the air as a golden light radiated off him, he looked like he was the sun. Golden light shone off of him and spread across the city. "Monkey King..?" DBK said in disbelief as the "new sun" blinded him.

You smirked triumphantly as MK summoned his staff from his ear, just like Wukong. A golden crown ran across his head, appearing to look like the one Wukong had on many years ago. He felt your stomach drop at the realization, he was so much like Wukong and you didn't even realize it until now.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you tried to push past the thoughts that ran around your head. MK shot forward and punched DBK right in the chest with a huge amount of force, luckily you jumped off of his shoulder just in time and landed on top of one of the broken down buildings.

You watched as DBK was propelled backwards before stopping himself and sending a powerful laser attack towards the both of you. You quickly darted forward and dragged MK by the collar just in time to avoid the attack.

MK let out a victorious chuckle, "Haha! Thanks!" He shouted back at you.

"Anytime mortal!" You threw MK high up in the air and wacked his staff with your tail with just enough force to shoot MK high up in the air. MK increased the size of his staff and aimed it right towards DBK and crushed him to the ground. The staff returned to its original size as he sliced a piece of a building in half – just like what Wukong did 500 years ago.

Just as MK was about to crush DBK and sell him under the building DBK shot the building upwards. "NO, NOT AGAIN!" He roared, tiny rocks flew up out of the ground as a purple light rocketed out of the ground and engulfed MK along with the build.

The build crumbled into ash as only MK remained from the attack, your face dropped at seeing that the boy's plan didn't work. MK soared down to the ground as DBK shot forward a monstrous punch that caused MK to crash into a nearby alley.

You watched in horror as DBK rose from the ground. "You thought you could stand against me!? I am The Demon Bull King! I will not let a thief take victory from my grasp!" The demon roared.

"Then I guess "a poor excuse of a warrior" will!" You shouted from above. DBK spun around as you sent a powerful kick to DBK's head, causing him to stumble backwards. You proceed to quick and fast attacks all around DBK's body. "They don't call me The Baihu Zhanshi for nothing." You said pridefully.

"Come on Mk, get up! I can't keep him distracted for too long!" You thought to yourself.

"Get off!" DBK roared, flinging you off of him and to a nearby wall. "You and that pest are nothing against me! You are just a fallen warrior who wants to pretend to be great again" DBK roared angrily. "And you, noodle boy, You can wield Monkey King's staff, but you are not The Monkey King!" He cackled.

"Your right, I'm not The Monkey King." MK said, you snapped your head towards MK. " I'm The Monkey Kid!" MK spun the staff around in his head and shot it down to the ground as a huge robot disbursed from the ground.

"What is up with this city and huge mechanical stuff...?" You murmured to yourself.

The robot skyrocketed up into the air and shot DBK right into the ground. A golden light once again infected your vision, binding you and probably others nearby.

"Im...impossible..." DBK shudders, holding his chest in pain as he looks up MK's robot crossed its arms triumphantly.

"Nothing's impossible if you just believe in yourself." He said victoriously, "Make no mistake, you just got M.K.O'D '' He posed victoriously as he glimmered in the sunlight.

"You think this is over!?" Redson crawled out of the rumble, looking disheveled. "It isn't over, BOZO! Why don't you just get out of the dorky mech and FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!" He shouted furiously before falling unconscious and rolling off the rubble and down into the whole DBK laid in.

"Look who's the bozo..." You said snidely, a huge smirk plastered against your face as you tried to hold back a cackle.

Just as MK was about to reach out to both DBK and Redson a huge tornado emerged from the ground, revealing itself to be no other than Princess Iron Fan, "We know when we've been bested." She hissed, her radiant yellow eyes shined evilly, "But this won't be the last you see of us, Noodle boy..." Her cackle echoed along with the intense wind that disbursed from the tornado.

Both her and the rest of the family disappeared into thin air. "What!? No, no fair! Come on, you can't just run away right when I'm about to win!" MK groaned in frustration.

"MK!" Mei shouted from down below, "You totally kicked DBK's butt! Without us the city would be toast!" She shouted happily. A loud car alarm from a distance could be heard as the whole city was in disarray, it looked like a ghost town.

MK jumped down from the Mech, "Hehe, Well you know, I couldn't have done it on my own." He chuckled as Sandy appeared behind the two of them and embraced them into a hug.

You observed the group talk to each other from the top of the Monkey Mech, a small smile spread across your face.

"Mind if I join you?" A voice spoke out, you turned around seeing that it was Wukong. Your eyebrows furrowed in disappointment.

"Sure." You grumbled, scooting over to let Wukong sit next to you.

"So, about what happened earlier..." He began.

"I already know what you're going to say, Wukong. I've known you for centuries, or at least I thought I knew you." You hissed, looking away from him.

"Look, M/n, I'm sorry. I didn't know how I could face you, especially after everything that had happened." Wukong said sorrowfully.

"And so you thought it was a good idea to leave me for 5 whole centuries!?" You scoffed

"Yes!" He shouted back belligerently, "I want to make things better between us! I really do, so please..." You grabbed your hand and cupped them into his, staring into your narrow (E/c)'d eyes, "Let me make things right..." He mumbled

You sat there in silence for a few moments before sighing. "Fine." You uttered out, Wukong let out a cheer of happiness, "But don't expect me to forgive you so easily." You scolded me.

"Of course!" He replied happily, "Take as much time as you need." He smiled at you, you returned him a gentle smile for a few seconds before looking back down at the group.

"I'm going to go down there, you do whatever." You stood up and waved him off, "See ya, Wukong." You hopped off the Monkey Mech to meet with the rest of the group. Wukong observed you from above, watching you integrate into the group's conversation and smile to himself. He shape-shifted himself into a falcon and flew off into the sun while the group cheered happily.

Jesus that took me forever! Most of the chapters won't be this long I swear. Thank you so much for reading this and I'll see you all in the next chapter! Byeee!

Word Count: 6712

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.7K 774 16
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐๐†๐“๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐”๐๐Œ๐€๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Š๐„๐„๐. ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐†๐๐’ ๐’๐”๐๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„, ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 169 25
A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens, but you got to read to find out what! WA...
34.4K 585 53
Hello, I am just doing this cuz I can so ya โ˜บ๏ธ
32.8K 1.5K 79
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” "ษช ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด€ส€ แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€๊œฐแด€ส€, ๊œฑแด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡... สŸษชแด แด‡." โ””โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€...