Seriously?! (Ticci Toby x Re...

Galing kay SuperGrandeChorizoX3

(This is my first fan-fic but anyways also your backstory is based of my Creepypasta OC :P (not rlly) ) You r... Higit pa

Good Gossip
Talk Talk
Nosy Strolling
Well Ya See
Giggles then Wow
Seriously?!
Yee-Haw!
HE-HELL NAH
Overstimulated Then Wowzers

YAYAYA!

29 0 8
Galing kay SuperGrandeChorizoX3

Toby's POV:
I wake up feeling a lot better and less tired. I look at the clock on my nightstand... 4:03 p.m

Okay time to get ready- Oh my fuck I really just slept in these bloody clothes... I groan then take off my bloody dried clothes. I want this guy's diabetic blood off of me NOW. Anyways I put on comfy clothes then put my dirty clothes in the wash. I had to walk pass by Hoodie watching TV to get to the laundry room.

"The giant horse cock weighs over 11 pounds-"

What the fuck did I just overheard what he's watching? Whatever, at least it's interesting so it must be entertaining. I walk back to my bedroom and picked out the clothes I'm going to wear for today.

Time Skip to the Mall

It's 5:10 p.m and I just got to the mall and my eyes look around. There's so many people in here and hoping to God I bump into her- I know I don't believe in that, but I'm just hoping I see her and bump into on purpose. Honestly guys I didn't plan how to start a conversation with her... Plus I have a shitty social life what if she thinks I'm weird-

"Oh shit!" I see her spill her drink onto my sweater when I bump into her. "I-I am so sorry Nsir! Fuck" She looks at me with her eyes a bit widened.

"Que paso Y/N- Oh shit..." Luis sees the situation. He just stood there looking at Y/N seeing what she'll do.

"L-look I umm... I can buy you a new sweater-" Her stammering words fell out of her lips.

Fuck I don't want her to buy me things. "Ah no you don't have to it's oka-"

"N-no it's okay, what brand do- at this point just lead the way" She sighs. I mean I'm wearing a white sweater and she just spilled a red colored drink onto me.

I unzip my sweater and trying to tell her it's okay. Okay I want her to bump into me or I bump into her not spilling something onto me and she buys me something new for forgiveness.

"Sir where do you wanna buy your new sweater?"

"I-uh...well..."

Half and Hour

Surprisingly her and I got along together. We talked, we laughed together, and we even exchanged phone numbers.

"Ah, I didn't get your name dude" Y/N chuckles while she looks up at me.

"M-my name i-is Toby" I smile at her softly. Not going to lie, at first she had a filter on however it soon faded when I say something out of the pocket. Then her filter is gone immediately. I like this girl. She hasn't made a comment about my Tourette's nor my stuttering.

"Dude we gotta hang out sometime" Y/N smiles at me.

"Y-yeah w-we gotta" I smile. I feel so... happy. I know Slenderman will punish me, will disapprove of me, also I'm a murder... But that doesn't mean I can't be friends with someone who I wanna be friends with... right?

"Alright see ya!" Y/N smiles then she walks and disappears into a sea of people inside of a Spencer's store. She isn't approachable, she's awkward at first. However she's honest and funny. I love how she says anything she with no filter. The fact that she's easy to get along with and I feel impressed of myself getting to make a friend that easy. Like I have a pretty shitty social life. I was homeschooled, I isolated myself, and my only friend was my sister...

I get back home just thinking about the conversations I just had with Y/N. She's so funny and I just love how she has no filter, how nice she is and she hasn't reacted to my tics nor my stuttering.

I can't stop rethinking about- Okay so we were browsing in this store that's called Buckle? I think that's what it's called. Her and I don't look like we shop there. I was wearing baggy pants and a new grey sweater that has some cool design on it that Y/N just bought me. Her and I were walking in the store while some people with this cowboy/ cowgirl style glancing at us surprisingly.

I put on a cowboy hat and look at myself at the mirror. I felt self conscious how I look with it on.

"You look good in that hat" I heard her voice came out soft. I felt my face flush and suddenly I feel less self conscious. I ended up buying the hat in the end.

I always replay that in my head over and over as I walk back home. I kept smiling when I replay that memory where she complimented me. I guess it's because I never really got a compliment from someone other than my sister.

Y/N's POV:

"Girl that dude seems chill to hang out with" Luis begins as we walk to his car.

"Yeah, him and I exchanged phone numbers. I really like him- Oh that reminds me to respond the group chat" I laugh.

He got into the driver's seat while I get on the passenger seat. I open the group chat to see that my friend group is falling apart. What the fuck happened?!

"Oh you gotta be shutting me!" I groan feeling frustrated at fuck.

"Que pasa Muñequita?" Luis asks.

"So you know I told you I had a bad feeling about Lizzy and Triston dating?-"

"Okay at this point your whole friend group dates eachother" Luis adds.

"I know,I'm the only one who hasn't date anyone in the friend group nor anyone in school" I shrug. Okay now that shit got me wondering... Am I unlovable? Why hasn't anyone asked me out? I see my friends get boyfriends or girlfriends. I see my classmates giving small kisses on their lover's cheek. I saw a good handful of people holding hands, hugging, giving each other a quick small kiss, showering each-other with compliments, and overhearing their dare ideas. People asking someone out and they say yes. Damn not just my friends nor classmates got game including the teachers!

WHAT TH FUCK. Like I heard my English teacher got married with my Math teacher... The two topics I hate get fucking married?! Bitch I hope they get into a divorce I swear to my life and death...Am really going to graduate without having a high-school relationship experience? Mostly likely yeah.

"Well Y/N, being in love gets messy- Also what made Lizzy and Triston dating made the friend group go downhill?"

"Let read the text messages to ya since ai can't show you my phone because you're driving"

"Okay Y/N... Suelta la sopa!" Luis chuckles. He says the name of a Spanish show called 'Spill the Soup' which I guess it's a show about chisme? I don't know I remember my momma would watch it way back then.

"Okay Imma read ya the text messages..."

———————————————————————-
3:11 p.m
Jennifer: Okay Kendra, I wanna talk to you about something with Lizzy.

Kendra: Ummm ok?

Lizzy: Okay let's get straight to the point. Jennifer told me EVERYTHING. Why are you flirting with my boyfriend Triston? Girly after we've been through together and you decided to flirt with my boyfriend? Are you fucking stupid?!

Kendra: Okay first of all Lizzy, Jennifer shouldn't help you out with this because she literally talked shit behind your back.

Jennifer: KENDRA WTF

Lizzy: Nahhh meanwhile Jennifer told me your ass is built like this after she told you to not worry you got ass

Kendra: EXCUSE ME?

Jennifer: Okay I'm tired of lying you got a butt frog line go do some deadlifts girly

Kendra: Shut the fuck up you shouldn't be talking when you tried to steal Triston knowing Jennifer has a crush on him before they started dating💀

Lizzy: Huh?! What the fuck...

Kendra: Also didn't you texted Jennifer secretly while  Triston and Y/N were just roasting eachother? 'They're getting way too fucking close. Y/N is a fucking cunt.'
Bitch stfuuu you're so insecure to the point you called your bestie a cunt for just roasting your bf?? Having fun??💀

Jennifer: WAIT LIZZY SAID THAR TO YA?

Kendra: Yeah like Lizzy is really calling the loyalist in this gc a cunt for no reason💀

Lizzy: Fucking kill yourself.

Kendra: You shouldn't be saying that when you tried to attempt

Jennifer: I hope my name is on ur suicide note.

Kendra: Oh yeah and also Jennifer sucked your ex bf's dick when you two dated back then🤣
          -Jennifer leaves the group chat-
_______________________________

"Wait what?!" Luis gasps then laughs in shock. "Okay okay okay so let me get this straight. All three bitches tried to pull some shit and they all find out they stabbed each others back. And one talked shit about you"

"The fuck did I do?!" I raise my voice sounding surprised. Honestly I kinda knew they talked shit behind my back but I just don't give a fuck... Kinda... Then I got funny . "Hold on Imma say sum real quick to the chat I can't take this seriously"
_______________________________

           -Jennifer left the group chat-

                                                                    Y/N:
                           Okay now that Jennifer gone
                          ... Threesome?

Lizzy: Wtf.

Kendra: ew.

               -Kendra left the group chat-
_______________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4K 98 17
The proxies Masky and Toby were on a mission to eliminate one of their targets. But when they get to the target location, they find the man they were...
117K 2.7K 46
Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic and I hope u enjoy it. This book contains stuff about creepypasta that not may be correct but I don't know ever...
230 10 11
In the heart of a picturesque town lies a /love/ story driven by jealousy and possessiveness. As Toby's infatuation descends into a chilling game of...
9.8K 102 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...