The Story of My Life [Announc...

Af Holywater43

This is an announcements and update book of my daily life. I'll use this to make some creative story-form upd... Mere

New Year, New Me (2024)
Literally, Me

Chapter update! (Overcharge fan fiction)

0 0 0
Af Holywater43

Hi and hello there!

A little update on the Girls' Frontline fan fiction I've been focusing my attention on:

I've gone and decided to redo my story's introduction. I will admit, this proved to be more challenging than I initially thought but I really enjoy cooking up a good story to read. This does put me in a between a rock and a hard place though with all my stuff that is due in a weeks time...

Moving onto specifics on what I've accomplished for the redone chapter-
I've done about 10-20% of what I wanted to write down, all of this being about a computer scientist, which I've taken inspiration from my career choice! Other than that, I'm having trouble planning the rest of the chapter so I'm asking for advice based on what I'm about to write next.

On the other hand:

For my other stories such as the remade Azur Lane story, I'm postponing my work on that until I can get a chapter for the GFL fan fic out and I've done my heavy loads in academics to where I can free up some time for myself. 

There's my short update. I hope you have a great day and I'll see you when I do :]

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

97.3K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
26.1K 657 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...