wetsuits☻lashton&malum

Teadybears tarafından

"Why is surfing like sex?" "When it's good, it's really, really good. And when it's bad... it's still pretty... Daha Fazla

0.0☮
0.01
0.02

0.03

481 42 25
Teadybears tarafından

Chapter three

Sorry for any mistakes x

Michael and Luke's outfits on top/side.

Jalex is love. Jalex is life.

/////
Michael

"Luke you can't wear heels to the beach" I yelled at my moron best friend who was ignoring me on purpose and dancing around his room to some jonas brothers song.

"I'm hot you're cold you go around like you know who I am but you don't you got me on m-" he stopped singing when he realise I'd turned off the radio.

"Take the heels off and put your vans on" he pouted but moved to go do what I said.

It was the day after we'd been to the beach party and Ashton and Calum had invited us to watch them in some surfing competition.

I'd gotten here about an hour ago and as per usual luke wasn't even close to being ready the competition was in an hour he was dressed yeah but that boy takes a lifetime to do his hair and make up.

It had been about half an hour since I'd let luke venture into the bathroom, I was checking myself out in Luke's full body mirror I smoothed down my dress liking the way it hugged my body.

The dress was a simple white one with blue flowers on it  matched it with white vans, white raybans and some blue flower earrings, damn I looked cute today.

"Okay I'm done I'm ready" luke said bursting out of the bathroom he had on a black crop top with a black floral skirt with white and black vans, sunglasses and a flower crown.

We were about to get in my car to go to the beach when.

"Mikey do you think if I listened to surfers paradise by Cody Simpson  I'll get surfing a little more" he questioned seriously.

I gaped at him "Keep talking someday you might say something intelligent"

"I was completely joking" he said, pfft no we wasn't.

"Shut up Luke"

//////
When we go to the beach it was way too crowded it too about ten minutes to find a parking space when we did we went to search for Calum and Ashton.

They were talking to two guys and a girl, Calum was the first to notice us he waved us over catching the attention of Ashton and the others.

Luke dragged me over when we got over they introduced us, "Michael, Luke these are our friends" Ashton said before gesturing to them.

The guy with the blue hair introduced himself first, "Hey I'm Alex an this is my boyfriend Jack" he smiled gesturing to the guy next to him, "I'm the pretty one" he smiled making his friends chuckle.

"If  I'm drunk you'll be damn good looking" I said Jack didn't look offended he just nodded and smiled "I like you".

"Hey I'm Ashley and I'm totally gonna be the seventh wheel" the girl said groaning.

"I'm Luke, well you know that cause-" Luke was cut off by someone tripping up and accidentally throwing a drink on one side, most of it landed on his face.

"Well your day was a total waste of make up" I said cracking a small smile.

He glared at me as some of the others when try snickered at my comment "Fuck off Michael you idiot" he said.

I shrugged "I've been called worse by better".

////
After going back to the car to get Luke's emergency make up kit from the car we were finally back to where Alex Jack and Ashley sat.

"Took you long enough princess"Ashton teased now in his wetsuit as was Calum, I was trying hard not to stare at Calum but the wetsuit was really tight.

He came over and sat next to me I pulled my book out of my bag making Calum smile, his smile was contagious so I shot him a small one back.

I was still reading when I picked up some of Luke and Ashton's conversation.

"You can be my cheerleader princess" Ashton teased him, I could imagine Luke blushing.

"I was a cheerleader in high school"Luke told him, ah yes I remember when he tried to get me to try out, it did not end well.

"Really do you still have the uniform" as I stopped listening knowing the conversation was going to take a sexual turn, I opted to make conversation with Calum instead.

"It's started shouldn't you be out there" I questioned pointed to where some surfers were already in the water.

"Nope me and ash go out after these people" he answered, i nodded and I put my book down knowing I wasn't going to be able to read it until he went into the water.

I turned to face him "Isn't it weird competing against your friend" I asked immediately he he shook his head "Nah it's like friendly competition  with ash we'll bet silly things like Ashton's betting me his slayer shirt that he'll win and I'm betting him my green day shirt" he said.

I nodded playing with some of the sand and I found a shell, "You know if you find more of those there's a place on the boardwalk that makes them into a bracelet or necklace I-i could take you tomorrow you know only if you wanted" he asked blushing.

"Yo Calum we gotta go" Ashton yelled picking up his surfboard, Calum nodded standing up and picking up his surfboard.

I quickly stood up "Calum" I called and he turned around I walked over and kissed his cheek, "I'd love to go tomorrow and good luck" I said giving him a small smile he nodded with a huge smile on his face.

I turned back around to see Luke and the rest of them smirking at me.

"Fuck off"

//////

I tried to pay attention to my book but seeing Calum surfing was too mesmerising he was truly gorgeous.

"Mikeys got a crush, mikeys got a crush" Luke sang laughing making Jack also laugh, the other two were too engrossed in watching Ashton and Calum.

"Remember that time, like right now when you were talking and I wasn't even, oh good times, good times" I said dryly still looking at Calum.

"Thanks" he said sarcastically.

"Don't thank me for insulting you it was a pleasure" I said finally looking at him, the others laughed finally ripping there attention from the two in the water.

////

Calum and Ashton finally got out of the water, apparently they would find out if they won after the other groups of people were scored.

They ran over to us being congratulated on the way, Calum came over to me opening his arms with a shit eating grin "Can I have a hug Michael" he said my eyes widened.

I tried to stand up and run away but he was too fast he tackled me down we were both laughing ignoring everyone else.

It was only the second day that I'd met Calum but if felt like I'd known him for a lot more, I don't usually like people but Calum was an exception.

///
The next few chapters are going to be focus on just malum.

Hope you enjoyed that.

Question? Mali-Koa and Halsey cute or no?

Vote and comment x

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

544K 19.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 51.4K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC