π‘π”ππ€π–π€π˜ ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’...

By mo0nbleyx_

𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’“π’–π’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’š π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 . ❝ π‘·π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”οΏ½... More

˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λš β”Š ❛ π‘π”ππ€π–π€π˜ ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ ❜
˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λš β”Š ❛ π’π„π€π’πŽπ πŽππ„ ❜
𝟎𝟎𝟏. π‘Žπ‘™π‘“π‘’π‘Ž - π‘Ž π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘“π‘Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘ 
𝟎𝟎𝟐. π‘ π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’. π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”. π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  𝑖𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•. π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘ π‘’
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘œπ‘€
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—. π‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜
𝟎𝟏𝟎. π΅π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘š'𝑠 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘
𝟎𝟏𝟏. π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘¦π‘Žπ‘™ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜
𝟎𝟏𝟐. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘”π‘œπ‘› π‘“π‘™π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ 
πŸŽπŸπŸ’. π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘œ
πŸŽπŸπŸ“. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘ 
πŸŽπŸπŸ”. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ '𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑔𝑒
πŸŽπŸπŸ•. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘’π‘™π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘’
πŸŽπŸπŸ–. π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ '𝑠 π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™
β‚ŠΛšβŠΉβ™‘ β”Š ❛ π’π„π€π’πŽπ π“π–πŽ ❜
πŸŽπŸπŸ— , π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘ π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€ π‘π˜©π‘’π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘₯
𝟎𝟐𝟎 , π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π΄π‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘ 
𝟎𝟐𝟏 , π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›
𝟎𝟐𝟐 , π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘  π΄π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ , π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š
πŸŽπŸπŸ’ , π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘π‘Žπ‘™ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘”
πŸŽπŸπŸ“ , π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘šπ‘¦π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘’
πŸŽπŸπŸ” , π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿ
πŸŽπŸπŸ• , π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘š
πŸŽπŸπŸ– , π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘π˜©π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘ π‘˜π‘¦
πŸŽπŸπŸ— , π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘’ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ , 𝑑𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘€π‘–π‘‘π˜© π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘π‘π˜©π‘’π‘ 
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ , π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π˜©π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ πΆπ‘™π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‡π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ , π‘‘π˜©π‘’ 𝑠𝑝𝑦 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘ π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘ 
πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ , 𝑝𝑖π‘₯𝑖𝑒 π‘£π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘Žπ‘”π‘’

πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“. π‘ π‘›π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘

1.4K 56 14
By mo0nbleyx_

── . . . . . . . . . . ──
C H A P T E R F I V E
. . . . . ── ── . . . . .

Don't forget vote & comment

♡⋆·˚ ༘ * ☆

・゜゜・.
NAVIER
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝟎𝟎𝟓.       WHILE LAYING on Flora's bed, I let out a soft sigh. Bloom had told us to come to her room, but she still hadn't appeared and I was becoming bored. After what felt like an eternity, the door opened and bloom came in. She was panting and holding a book in her hands.

"Winx, I found out something about Stella's ring." She told us. I sat up, and we all looked expectant at the red haired girl. "The sword of power is part of the lineal right of the princess of the Sun and Moon of Solaria. That means it belongs to you." Bloom said to Stella who laughed.

"Of course it does. I could've told you that myself. The sword ring has been in my family since, well, forever." The blonde shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah. But that doesn't explain why the witches are so eager to have it." The redhead spoke as she sat down next to me.

Flora, who stood next to Stella suggested, "Well it is an important and valuable object."

"The Trix aren't common criminals. There's gotta be something else to it." Bloom frowned confused, "Uh, excuse me, I must've missed something here. Who are the Trix?"

"Oh, Musa made that nickname for Icy, Darcy and Stormy." I answered. " Anyhow, we've also discovered other interesting things about your ring we found in the library. According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone immersed in the spring out light, which still flows today. And is one of the many gifts offered by the great sacred fire." The red haired told us what she read in that book.

The light fairy laughed, "Woah, and here I thought the history of Solaria was ultra boring." Stella joked, which made us laugh. "Uh, what is the sacred fire exactly?" Tecna asked Bloom after we stopped laughing.

Bloom mimicked Ms. Griselda's voice, "Excellent question, Ms. Tecna. Very pleased you should ask."

"Hey, you sound just like Griselda." Flora pointed out which made us laugh again. "The enchanted universe of the magical dimension as we know it, was created years ago by the mythical dragon who sparked the sacred fire." By the time I started explaining, we were walking in the halls of Alfea. 

"Why do you know that?" Bloom, who was walking next to me, inquired. "Also read that book." I replied.

Flora questioned, "Hmm, did the dragon exist for real? Or is it simply a mythical symbol?"

"Well, I think it represents an idea, you know, the embodiment of good vs evil." Tecna answered. "Yeah, sure, okay. Uh, could you maybe repeat that in english?" Bloom asked, not understanding a word Tecna said. "Stella, you must know the story. " While walking, Muss turned around to Stella and spoke. 

"Uh, well, ancient history is not my strong point." Stella said. "Well, what is your strong point, your highness?" I asked and also turned back to look at her.

Proudly the blonde replied, "Well, shopping is one of them." I chuckled softly.

"Well, I'd like to know more about the dragon, I think I'll go back to the library. There's still too many questions left unanswered." Bloom stopped walking. "I'm coming with you. I want to borrow a book."

We said goodbye to our friends and went to the library. "For some reason, I don't think the dragon is just a legend." I turned my gaze towards her and asked, "Why is that so?"

The gaze of Bloom was fixed on the books, so I also turned my gaze towards the books. "I don't know, I feel like there's more to this story, something important."

"Perhaps I can help you." We both turned around as we heard a voice and saw the headmistress. "Oh, Ms. Faragonda..." We spoke in sync.

The headmistress said, "Come with me if you want to know more." Bloom blinked more times. "You can go, the library closes in an hour." The red haired one nodded and then left with our headmistress.

I sighed and looked around. I wanted to borrow a book about Kallistars history. I already knew the history of Kallistar but maybe I overlooked something or my teacher didn't tell me something because my mother thought it was too brutal for me to know.

Before I went to the Royal Academy I had private teachers and in the Academy we didn't have the topic Kallistar in history.

I hummed softly. It was dinner time so I was the only one in the library, well, except for the library woman. I came to the section of the planet's history and looked at the titles of the books. I finally found the book I was searching for. After I grabbed it, I opened it. While walking to the library woman, I started reading it. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that I walked against someone.

The book in my hand fell on the ground and not a second later I. I groaned and looked up. Golden eyes met my blue ones. "Professor!" I stood up. "I'm sorry." I immediately apologized.

"You should be more careful." Professor Lanchester spoke with his usual monotone voice. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the cafeteria for lunch?" He asked me. "I...I was searching for a book about my planet, maybe I can find something about my powers."

He narrowed his eyes and looked down at the book I wanted to borrow which laid on the ground. "I thought you were from Solaria." I swallowed hard. I grabbed my book and stuttered while explaining. "Well, the first planet was Kallistar and I wanted to begin by the beginning."

I cleared my throat as we stared at each other in awkwardness. "So I have to go, goodbye." Before he could respond I walked away.

・゜゜・.
CEDRIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I LEANED back in my chair, my phone pressed against my ear as I was telephoning. The urge to groan in annoyance was getting harder to control. "Yes, don't worry. I will start soon, I just couldn't find the right time." Dove was a really nice person, but my social battery was empty for two hours.

A glance at my watch revealed that it was past midnight. We've been talking for five hours. "I would like to continue talking, however, I have a few things I need to take care of." I didn't. But physically I couldn't continue speaking.

I heard a gasp from the other end. "I'm really sorry, I kept you awake."

"It's fine. Good night."

"Good night, Cedi and take care of these things tomorrow. Sleep is more important." I sighed softly. "I'll do it."

Not a minute after I ended the call, I heard a knock on my door. Everyone should be asleep and if they weren't, they weren't allowed to go out of their rooms. So it could only be a teacher, because who would knock on a teacher's door while sneaking around? Well, Cayetana did, however it wasn't so late yesterday.

"Yes?" The door opened and revealed Ms. Faragonda who entered my office. "Professor Lanchester, may I ask for a favor?"

It was a dumb question. She is the headmistress, so I couldn't say no. "Of course."

The head mistress sighed. "A few girls sneaked into the Cloud Tower. I can't leave Alfea, so I need someone to get them."

My gut feeling told me that I knew these girls. "Sure but which girls?"

"Bloom from earth, Princess Stella of Solaria, Flora from Linphea, Musa from Melody, Tecna from Zenith and Cayetana from Solaria." It was only the second week of school and they've already been in so much trouble.

I grabbed my jacket and made my way to Cloud Tower. Thanks to my teleportation powers, I didn't need much time. Finding headmistress Griffin's office was also easy since everywhere were signs.

As I knocked on her door and entered, the six girls were sitting on the chairs, head lowered, probably because they got scolded by the headmistress.

"Professor Lanchester, so you are here to get these girls." The woman with the purple hair leaned back in her chair and I nodded. "I hope that these girls get punished because what they did was unacceptable." With my head I pointed at the door, ordering the girls to go. "Of course, Ms. Griffin, we are going to think of a proper punishment. And I'm sorry again for what they did.

And so we returned to Alfea. The six girls had to wait outside Professor Faragonda's office while we talked about a proper punishment. I left the office. Nervous, the six stood outside.

When they saw me they looked even more nervous. "Your first punishment—" I was interrupted. "There are more punishments than one?!" Princess Stella asked, shocked- Cayetana hit Stella in the ribs with her elbow. "Shut up." She whispered.

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke again, "First, you six are grounded and second I will revoke your power." Shocked looks were on their faces. "Wait, you can't do that." I used my magic and took their powers.

"You will get them back, when Ms. Faragonda and I decide that you learned your lesson."

"But, Professor..." I ignored the princess of Solaria. I wasn't in the mood to argue. "Now go to bed, you have lessons tomorrow." They hesitated but then turned around and left. However, one didn't go. Cayetana, who was the last, waited until her friends were out and turned towards me, "Are you still going to help me?"

From the look on her face, I saw that she was scared. "Yes, actually I wanted to begin tomorrow but it looks like I have to reschedule it." I could see the relief on her face.

"Good night, Professor Lanchester." She turned around to leave.

"Good night, Navier."

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. I wrote this chapter even though I have three exams and four tests next week.
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. Cedric is 19 and Cayetana 17.
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. I didn't write that episode completely because nothing important (for my plot) happens.

DISCLAIMERS :

The pictures and the gifs do not belong to me. I found them on Pinterest

Published: 10.03.2024
Re-written: 30.06.2024

Wordcount: 1731
♡⋆·˚ ༘ * ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 731 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
13K 376 26
Emily Springs is just getting adjusted to being a princess and dating a prince and peace in the realm so when a new villain shows up she is most cert...
135K 4.8K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
6.6K 206 12
In which Lyra finally learns the truth behind the importance of her powers, while befriending a group of girls with whom she would spend countless ad...