Back Again: Love Island All S...

بواسطة forbesfever

Fan Favorite Mae Turley is back in the Love Island Villa for another shot at love. Will this time around work... المزيد

guess who's back
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11

9

4.2K 142 24
بواسطة forbesfever

snog marry pie

"You two was kissing last night weren't you," Mitch tried to rile Callum and Mae up from the start the next morning. 

"Nah, I'm celibate," Mae shrugged as she sat up in bed with a yawn. "I only hold hands before marriage."

The whole bedroom laughed as the blonde shrugged before getting out of bed. Everyone did their morning business before splitting up for chats. Mae headed out into the sun with Molly, Kaz, Lib and Sophie. Kaz took some time in the morning to speak about how she was feeling in regards to where her head was at with Tyler and it seemed helpful for her to get a little bit of it off her chest.

Lib then went on to chat about her feelings with Mitch and seemed to be more at peace with it that morning compared to the night before. The girls gossiped a bit more before heading inside to get on their bathing suits and getting ready to sit around the garden for the day. Mae made herself some avocado toast, heading to the day beds to munch in peace before Callum invaded and stole half her food.

"I wanted that," she pouted as she looked at her empty plate and then back up at him as he finished chewing slowly. 

"I'll make you some tomorrow," the boy said with an apologetic smile before pulling her into his side and forcing her to lay down. "We've only just woke up and I could go down for a nap."

The two laid their in a comfortable silence, Mae watching with a keen eye as Georgia Steele beelined across the garden to boot Josh off a sun lounger to sit next to Tom. Mae was feeling suspicious before her conspiracy theory was interrupted mid thought by the ring of a phone. 

"I got a text!" Kaz yelled. "Islanders its time to dish up the truth in todays all star challenge: Snog, Marry, Pie."

"You boys get ready!" Mae yelled as she sat up with a grin. Everyone was feeling apprehensive as they got over to the grassy area to start, with the girls lined up first. Mitch started off with controversy by pieing Lib but having a bad reception, as he thought he had a good one liner.

Toby was up next, choosing to kiss Molly, marry Arabella and then serving a pie to Georgia Steele that clearly shocked her. Tyler went before it was Anton's turn, and everyone knew he was having war flashbacks. Mae genuinely almost peed herself when the boy kissed Georgia Harrison and then fell into the pool by accident. 

Callum was up next, grinning with all his pearly whites as he walked the line of girls, stopping in front of Arabella for a snog as Mae watched with a raised brow. "It's ok, looked like a shit kiss," Mae flipped her hair as she turned to face a laughing Molly on her other side. Callum then walked back to the kitchen to retrieve a ring, and came before the girls and took a knee in front of Mae. 

"Gimme your hand," he laughed as she uncrossed her arms and gave it to him with a pout. "I'd like to marry this girl because not only is she stunning, but she gets me in a way that I feel like not a lot of people do. And she's proper wifey material I'd say." The girls all cooed as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Mae for a hug and a kiss before going back to grab his pie. Mae looked over to Molly with an apology as the boy beelined to her and gently served her a pie. 

Tom went on to kiss Molly with a nice little speech that definitely had Steele seeing red. Mae was shocked when Tom walked over with his ring and kneeled in front of her. "I'd like to marry this girl because I think she's going to make some guy very lucky one day. And also she's a great mate to Molly and a lot of people, and she deserves the world."

"That was weirdly sweet," Mae said as she gave the boy a hug and he went on to give Arabella a sneaky pie. 

Mae got away with the rest of the game not getting pied, and she was quite happy about that as she stood in the kitchen next to Molly and smelt the cream on her. The girls had quite a trend of having sexy kisses, but also choosing to pie messy Mitch often. Mae was lucky enough to get to go before Molly so when she chose to snog Callum, she didn't get any pie on her. 

"I've chosen to snog this boy because there is no one else in here I'd want to kiss," she smirked. "And before he gets to be husband material he's got to learn to stop stealing my breakfast." The boys all laughed as she headed back to the kitchen for some bling. She came to a stop before a red cheeked Anton, taking a knee.

"I've decided to marry this boy because he's got a lot of great qualities, and one day a girl is going to be so lucky to have him all to herself. And us girls are all idiots," she laughed as she slid a ring onto his pinky. Last up she headed over to grab her pie, teasing the boys and walking up and down the line of guys before coming to a quick stop in front of Mitch and serving it to him.

"I've pied this boy because he can't seem to keep his nose clean," Mae said. "And he needs to figure out his priorities before he keeps hurting girls."

After her, Molly served Callum a big ole pie that he deserved, and that was the end of the game. The girls and guys split up to debrief about people's thoughts on the game. The girls didn't seem to take the game that hard, and hung out for a bit before heading in to get ready for the evening. Several girls were prepared to have chats that night, but as they cheeresed, Mae thought she was in the clear. 

Mae stood in the kitchen eating some snacks with the other girls. She was chewing on a carrot when Callum came up looking a little red faced and asking her to go for a chat. "You ok?" Mae asked as the two sat at the firepit. 

"So I've been just been told something and I want to chat with you about it," he started, confusing Mae immediately. "I guess yesterday after the hideaway, you told the girls you couldn't see yourself sleeping with me."

"Pardon?" Mae's jaw dropped. "What in the actual hell."

"I'm serious Mae," Callum said with a straight face. "Like if you don't think theres like chemistry there, then-"

"No, no," Mae shook her head and cut him off. "I'm just shocked one of the girls has absolutely twisted my words. I'll tell you what I said. Harrison asked me if we had sex, and I was like no I can't see myself going there with him so soon. And that was meant in the way of, I couldn't see us having sex without making sure our connection wasn't just physical."

"Ok, right," Callum nodded sipping on his drink. "You're sure thats what you mean? The words you couldn't imagine having sex with me never left your mouth."

"Absolutely not," Mae was still flabbergasted. "I literally told the girls I love to tease you with it but I just wasn't comfortable doing that when we were in the hideaway. Seriously Cal, I promise."

"Ok," Callum sighed. "Sorry. That just riled me up a bit because it made me think I was pressuring you into things, and I never want that. At all."

"Cal no," Mae shook her head as she moved closer and pulled him into a hug. "That is not the case at all. The way I was saying it to the girls was I just don't want to rush into the physical side of things. But I never have felt like that with you. I feel so good about where we're at and how we're progressing."

"Me too," he nodded as he pressed a short kiss to her lips. 

"I'm going to be honest, I smell Georgia Steele all over this," Mae fumed in the beach hut. 

Mae and Callum kept their peace over in the corner till she saw Molly storm off from a chat with Tom. "Do you mind if I?"

"Nah, I know what thats about, go on," Callum patted her hip as she stood up and scurried over to the girls to hear about Georgia and Tom's apparent ongoing flirty chats what neither party had told Molly about. 

"Ok that is mad," Mae had to laugh in disbelief as Molly went on and Harrison revealed she knew Steele had feelings for Tom. Molly eventually got up and stormed off inside, and Mae and Kaz were quick behind her. The other girls hung back, and went to grab Georgia Steele who then came in to try to hash it out with Molly which went poorly, and the brunette went to walk away. 

"Oh while I have everyone," Mae held up her hand. "I'd love to know who's told Callum that the morning after the hideaway I said I couldn't see myself having sex with him."

Most of the girls were looking at her in shock, while Mae clocked the two Georgia's looking like deer caught in headlights. "Just own up to it, because it's pissed me off, and I'm going to figure it out anyways."

"Yeah it was me," Steele shrugged. "That is what you said though."

"What?" Kaz looked at the girl in shock. 

"Georgia you're literally a snake," Mae laughed. "I'll tell you what, you thought telling him that was going to make him fall into your lap. Especially now that Tom has Molly and is clearly focused on her. You wanted to give Callum another try. And just be glad I have respect for myself. Because I will never ever fight with a girl over a man. But this isn't even a fight because you're not even in the running. So please stop fucking talking about me." 

With that, Mae nodded at Georgia who was wide eyed, and walked out of the room to go to the bathroom to begin removing her makeup. She hopped in the shower and heard footsteps, looking over the divider to see Callum in the room. "Heard you had a little tiff," he said as he leaned against the sink. 

"I called Georgia out on telling you that shit about the morning after the hideaway," Mae shrugged as she turned off the shower and grabbed her towel. "She's just overstepping in so many ways, and it's snakey. She twisted my words on purpose, and I really think it was to see if she could get you to doubt us and slide in."

"There's no doubt in my head about you," Callum said to the girl as he grinned.

"Thats my little spit fire I tell ya," Callum shook his head in the beach hut.

yall I am petty AF so if I get more comments that say 'update' I will unpublish this whole story, dont test me!!!!! I work full time and am getting my masters and am travelling, I barely have enough time to sleep some days... LET ME LIVE

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
74.5K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...