Fix it! - Namjin Yoonmin Taek...

By BabyYisHere

Going back in time to fix two broken marriages? Who better than two best friends to do it? A story where Ju... More

Warnings and Characters
⌛One ⌛
⌛ Two ⌛
⌛ Three ⌛
⌛ Four ⌛
⌛ Five ⌛
⌛ Six ⌛
⌛ Seven ⌛
⌛ Eight ⌛
⌛ Nine ⌛
⌛ Ten ⌛
⌛ Eleven ⌛
⌛ Twelve ⌛
⌛ Thirteen ⌛
⌛ Fourteen ⌛
⌛ Fifteen ⌛
⌛ Sixteen ⌛
⌛ Seventeen ⌛
⌛ Eighteen ⌛
⌛Nineteen⌛
⌛ Twenty ⌛
⌛ Twenty One ⌛
⌛ Twenty Two ⌛
⌛ Twenty Three ⌛
⌛ Twenty Four ⌛
⌛ Twenty Five ⌛
⌛ Twenty Six ⌛
⌛Twenty Seven⌛
⌛Twenty Eight⌛
⌛ Twenty Nine ⌛
⌛ Thirty ⌛
⌛ Thirty One ⌛
⌛ Thirty Two ⌛
⌛ Thirty Three ⌛
⌛ Thirty Four ⌛
⌛ Thirty Five ⌛
⌛ Thirty Six ⌛
⌛ Thirty Seven⌛
⌛ Thirty Eight ⌛
⌛ Thirty Nine ⌛
⌛ Forty ⌛
⌛ Forty One ⌛
⌛ Forty Two ⌛
⌛ Forty Three ⌛
⌛ Forty Four ⌛
⌛ Forty Five ⌛
⌛ Forty Six ⌛
⌛ Forty Seven ⌛
⌛ Forty Eight⌛
⌛ Forty Nine⌛
⌛ Fifty ⌛
⌛ Fifty One ⌛
⌛ Fifty Two ⌛
⌛ Fifty Three ⌛
⌛ Fifty Four ⌛
⌛ Fifty Five ⌛
⌛ Fifty Six ⌛
⌛ Fifty Seven ⌛
⌛ Fifty Eight ⌛
⌛ Fifty Nine ⌛
⌛ Sixty ⌛
⌛ Sixty Two ⌛
⌛ Sixty Three ⌛
⌛ Sixty Four ⌛
⌛ Sixty Five ⌛

⌛ Sixty One ⌛

586 41 4
By BabyYisHere

Jin spreads a blanket on the treehouse floor. Getting as comfortable as possible, he hears someone climbing up there with him. The only person he can think of is Jimin. He's the one with whom he shared this place with. Unless he counts...

- Taehyung?

The young boy doesn't look as surprised as him. This is the same night in which the other Tae and the other Jungkook ended up drinking and kissing. Back then, they were celebrating the success of their mission. Not knowing the mistakes they made on the way. And according to Jungkook, that very same night they would avoid the treehouse since Jin was using it for some reason.

- Jin! I was totally not expecting to see you! What are you doing here?

- I was gonna sleep here...

- Really? Won't your dad get pissed you're not home?

 Tae can't help to get worried. He doesn't want that man to have any other violent reaction. However, he soon realizes it's too late for that. Jin has a small bruise near his jaw that will probably grow darker through the days. Turns out the man found his pregnancy test and gave his son an ultimatum.

- He gave me three options. The first one he named was getting an abortion. If I choose to keep it then I have to leave the house and never talk to him again. Or...

- Or?

- Or I can find someone to marry with as soon as possible so we can pretend like it was planned. My husband would take my place in the company and I would work at home for the baby. Pretending like that's what I always wanted. So there are no rumors about our family...

- Somehow that one sounds even more fucked up than I was expecting

- It's not a possible option to me anyway

- So then...what do you wanna choose? Would an abortion be a good option for you? I won't judge!

Tae swallows hard. No matter how much Kook insisted he shouldn't get in the way of this conversation, he wants to hear the answer. Jin looks out the little window and his voice sounds slightly ashamed.

- I thought about it. I think that could solve my problems for now

- Then-

- But I don't want to do it. When I saw the positive sign...I got scared and my mind went blank. But at the same time a part of me got...happy? Even if it was unexpected I felt happy

- Why? It's not that easy to have a child...

- Oh, believe me I know.  But for some reason I'm okay with that. Maybe because it's a consequence to something I don't regret at all. I was with someone I love and this was the result. I feel that if I could imagine a parallel universe where only a few changes happened...this would be the best news I ever received.

- What changes would make this better?

- I wouldn't depend on my father. And Namjoon...Namjoon would want the same as me.

Tae feels a slight relief. His father was more upset with the context than the pregnancy itself. Of course, it didn't help things to get better. If anything, it's the reason he's sleeping here. But maybe Tae could do something about that and about his other father.

- Does Namjoon know what you're going through?

- About the baby? I don't want him to know since I'm not even sure of what I'll do myself.

- And does he know what you go through at home?

- I usually cover most of my bruises with makeup. And honestly, he has just as many as me because he's clumsy as fuck. I never thought someone with such a high IQ could have so many accidents!

- Maybe you should tell him about it. Or if talking gets hard, you can always show him...

Back at his place, Namjoon is staring at the ceiling wondering if Jin will go to their graduation. He wasn't planning on going and is still thinking about it. To his surprise, his thoughts are interrumpted when someone knocks on the door. He looks at the time. No one should come over this late. Looking out the peephole thinking he'll see Tae or Yoongi he can't help to be shocked. On the other side, a very nervous Jin is waiting for him to open up. Of course, Namjoon doesn't lose a second in welcoming the boy he keeps thinking about.

- We need to talk

Jin avoids his eyes and looks nervous. He lets him in and after making some tea they sit at the table across from each other. Even if things have been a little better between them, something's been keeping them slightly apart. Namjoon knows Jin is being distant with him and he can't blame him. After all, he treated him like shit and even if he apologized that might no be enough.

- So... it's about that, right?

- That?

- You know, that time you were gone and I reacted like shit. I don't wanna play the victim but I can't stop thinking about it. Why did you leave without telling me? If I would've known you had a trip I could've just waited

- A trip? The week we didn't meet you thought I was on some kind of holidays?

- I mean, that's what you said! Look, see? You even sounded pissed off for asking you about it back then!

Namjoon takes out his phone to show him the text he got from him. As soon as he reads it, Jin's hands form fists. He never wrote that. How could he? It was his father who had his cellphone. To think that horrible moment was because his stupid father couldn't stop getting in the way of his happiness. He decides to tell him who sent the text. And even if Namjoon wants to trust him it's not that easy.

- Your dad? But...a good father wouldn't lie like that

- Good father?

- I know he's strict but that's because he cares for you, right? Maybe he wanted to protect you, many parents are like that. But they all love their children!

- Namjoon...your parents must be incredible for you to take everything they do as an act of love.

- They are. Sometimes they scold me or make me mad but at the end I know they just want the best. They always took care of me.

- I hope one day I can be like them with my son. And always act to care for my children and not to hurt them

- I'm sure you'll be an amazing parent one day, baby

- Maybe. But...

- But?

- You really think my father loves me so much...that he hurts me because of it?

- Jin, I'm sure he never meant to do anything to hurt you. Parents don't wanna cause pain on their kids. Why do you-

- No, Namjoon. You know nothing about pain.

Jin gets up from his chair, frustrated. He knows Namjoon isn't trying to ignore what he wants to say. He simply wants Jin go have a good and happy relationship with his family. Because in his experience that's something anyone can achieve. But every family is different and sometimes it's better to pull away from them to be happy. Jin takes off his shirt confusing the boy in front of him. They were having a calm conversation, he was not expecting anything like that to happen.

- Uuuuh Jin? Not to complain about the view but what are you doing?

- See this bruise near my jaw? It's from this morning when he kicked me out the house and he haven't called since. Look, see the one on my ribs? It's from that week. I ruined a photoshoot so he dragged me to my room pulling my hair and I kept hitting against the staircase on the way there. I apologized but he locked me in that room with little to no food for a week, keeping my phone with him. And this one? I'm sure you remember it. I told you it was because I fell on gym class. But it's from the last time he used his belt to hit me. That's why it takes so much in healing. It's from when I got home late after staying in the car with you that night.

- Jin...

- I'm sure there's parents that love their kids. Some might not be good expressing it, or make mistakes and things they'll regret as they learn to be better parents. But mine is not like that. This isn't love. It can't be because sometimes I rather die than keep living with him.

Jin can feel the anger taking over him as he says every word. Because he never once told anyone about this. He never stood up to his father. He can't accept this is his father's way of loving him. If he did, what could happen when his baby is born? Is he gonna be the same way? Is he gonna end up like his father one day? He doesn't want to. He would hate that.

In front of him, Namjoon is having a different reaction. He gets up slowly with shaky legs. The tears keep rolling down his face and he gets near Jin carefully. He touches the bruises with the tip of his fingers scared to make him hurt. None of them was an accident. His boy's been suffering all this time. He hugs him softly, breaking down in his arms

- I'm sorry...God, I'm so sorry...If I would've known...

His voice breaking makes Jin calm his own emotions a little. His anger can finally turn into sadness and he hugs him back.

- Namjoon...I don't wanna go back home...

They finally connect eyes and the distance between them disappears in a soft and innocent kiss.

- You are home if you're with me, love. I won't let you go back to that place. I'll keep you here by my side until we can figure something out

- I don't know if tha-

- Please. Stay. I won't let anyone hurt you again...

Staying there would make it a lot harder to hide his pregnancy. But this hug feels like the only place where he belongs. Not with his father, not in the treehouse. Here. He nods and they share another hug where they allow themselves to cry. And he would love for things to work his way for once...

Next Chapter

I know something's gonna happen with him tonight

We need to call an ambulance!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes! Only 9 chapters left 😱 And here's a long ass Namjin for you! With pretty Jin finally opening up a bit! 💕🥺

Next time we'll see Taekook! And graduation is right around the corner!

- Baby Y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 5.8K 20
Taehyung had been living with his 'fiance' for a good time and is to be engaged in a month when this one guy walks into his life. What happens then? ...
12.2K 979 35
"I was just gonna help..." Jimin responds. "I got it.., you should get back to your job farm boy." Yoongi and his friends party until dawn, every wee...
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...
11.6K 642 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...