๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ...

By Fictionally_bia

DESCRIPTION UPDATED: Main leads Introduction: AAIRA HAYAT is from Pakistan. She loves korea so much. She alwa... More

โ€ขยฐ(Part 2)ยฐโ€ข
โ€ขยฐ(Part 3)ยฐโ€ข
โ€ขยฐ(Part 4)ยฐโ€ข
โ€ขยฐ(Part 5)ยฐโ€ข

โ€ขยฐ(Part 1)ยฐโ€ข

168 16 6
By Fictionally_bia

Ahh Aaira you are still sleeping....Wakeup its too late now you have to do alot of work today right? So wakeup.

Aaira you haven't packed your bags yet....Wakeup Aaira let's do breakfast together"

She moved a little while saying Eomma i will come just give me some time i wanna sleep more...

Asma then asked "Why Aaira? Are you okay? Didn't you sleep well last night?

She replied while making a cute sad face "Eomma you know na how much i do overthinking... that's why.

Asma then said "Ahh Aaira don't overthink too much its not good for health..take care of yourself"

Aaira hummed in response and replied "Eomma i know but i was just thinking that i have made a very big decision and how will i live without you"
"I will miss you so much Eomma"

They both got a little emotional and then Asma replied "My cute little Aaira be strong. We are always here to support you don't worry. We will miss you too and May Allah remove your this over-thinking habit Ameeeenn"

They both chuckled at this statement then Asma Said "Let's make some memories today as today will be your last day". She was trying to control her tears and then Aaira replied "Eomma I'm so Hungry let's do our breakfast first."

Asma replied"Okay Aaira, I am going to the kitchen to set the table"
Then she left from there.

Aaira stood up from the bed and washed her face then she wore her black hoodie with black hijab and left from there.

She was coming downstairs while doing Zikar and saw her Appa sitting on a couch reading the qur'an.
She sits besides him and was listening to him carefully.

Muhammad completed his recitation and was staring at her and asked "how are you my princess Aaira? You woke up late today...Is everything alright?"

She hummed in response and replied "yeah Appa im good Alhamdullilah... I was just excited and nervous and didn't sleep well but now im okay Alhamdullilah.

Then Asma called them both to have their breakfast.
They both stood up. Muhammad put the Qur'an on the shelf and Aaira went to the dinning table side.

She sat on the chair and waited for Muhammad and Asma to come. Then they both came and they both sit Infront of her. They finished their breakfast and noticed that Aaira was not talking much. Muhammad was silently looking at her and said "My princess, you are appa's brave daughter. Don't be sad we are always with you... Inshallah we will talk on calls daily. My prayers are always with you."

She replied "yes appa i will miss you both so muchh."

Then Asma said "today we will do lunch outside and will make alot of memories Inshallah.

Aaira nodded her head and replied "Yes Eomma Inshallah but i have to do packing first and i need your help too"
Then Asma replied "Ok Aaira i will help you. let's go and start your packing"

They both left from there and Aaira opened her suitcase and put her clothes,hijabs,abayas and other accessories in it.

...................

She completed her packing and she went to the bathroom and did ablusion (wudu) and performed her zuhar prayer she then prayed to Allah

"YA ALLAH, PLEASE MAKE IT EASY FOR ME AND MY PARENTS.... I AM NERVOUS AND EXCITED TOO. YA ALLAH, I'm very thankful to you that im finally going to my favorite country for study. Ya Allah make this journey easy for me and help me in every situation AMEEN"

Her eyes filled with tears while remembering every moment with her parents. She folded her prayer mat and went downstairs.
Muhammad was in the office and Asma was in her room laying on the bed.
She went straight to her room and sat besides her while resting her head on her lap.
Asma understood that she is not feeling well and asked "Are you done with your packing?"

She hummed in response and replied "Yes Eomma i finally completed the biggest task". Asma chuckled in response and replied "haha, My good girl."

They both spended their time with each other and then Muhammad also came early from office so that they can spend time together...
After sometime Muhammad asked them to get ready and said "we will go to my princess favorite restaurant...
After hearing this she got so excited and replied "Then i should be ready faster..."

°°°°°°°°°°

Aaira was getting ready. She wore a beautiful brownish pink Abaya with the same colour of hijab. She was almost done and took her off-white bag with her and left from there...

She was coming downstairs and saw that Asma is already waiting for her. Then she asked: "Eomma where is appa?"
She signalled toward their car and said "He is waiting for us in the car So let's go"

They both walked toward their car and Aaira opened the door of the car and sat on the back seat while adjusting her Abaya. Asma also sat on the front seat then Muhammad asked " Should we go now". Aaira hummed in response and replied "Yes appa"

Muhammad said "First recite the dua of traveling then we will leave"

Aaira was reciting the dua a little louder...

"Bismillah hirehman nirraheem"
"In the name of Allah,the most gracious and the most merciful"

"Subhanalazi sakharalana haza wama kunna lahu muqrineen waa inna ila rabbina lamun qaliboon"
"Glory be to the one who has subjected these for us, For we could have never so on our own and surely to our lord, We will al return"

He started the engine while saying Bismillah. They were talking about random things. Aaira asked them to click some pictures so that she can save these memories in her phone. She was clicking some pictures with her parents after sometime they reached the restaurant too.

They entered in the restaurant and sat on the table. Aaira was recording a video of the restaurant then the waiter came and gave the menu to order the food.
Muhammad asked Aaira that What she wants to eat?

She replied "yahh appa yk very well"

Asma and Muhammad both chuckled at her statement. Then Muhammad ordered Alfredo Pasta for Aaira and a medium size Pizza. The waiter wrote the order on the diary and went away.

While she was clicking her pictures,her phone rings...

*Author pov*
Aaira's cousin was calling her. Her name is zoe. She is more than a sister to her. They share everything with eachother and their bonding is so strong like real sisters. She is elder than Aaira.
(She is a business woman too)

..............

"Ahh Zoe i was waiting for your call..."

On call*

Assalamualaikum warehmatulahi wabarakatuhu Zoeee. How are youu?

Walaikum salam warehmatulahi wabarakatuhu Im fine Alhamdullilah! What about you Aaira?

Fine Alhamdullilah my busy girl..

Yeahh you always tease me with this word I always try to call you but yk about my routine na.

Yeah yeah ik...

She said while making a sad poute: Zoe Im going to korea and you didn't come to meet me. I will not talk to you.

Ahh Aaira i will come today and will meet you soon Inshallah.

Ahh! Reallyy? Im so excited. It have been almost 6 months we didn't met.

Yeah yeah don't worry i will come today.

Ok I'm waiting for you.

Aaira my client is calling me so...Will meet you soon ok?
Allah hafiz!

Okie Allah hafiz zoe.

Call end*

Waiter came with the food they ordered and put it on the table. Aaira took a picture of food and rested her phone on the Table.....

Then they started eating their food after reciting the dua....Aaira was enjoying the food and Said:"Im gonna miss this taste so much... I have never ate a pasta like this. Its so good Alhamdullilah."

Then they finished the food and left from there. Then they went to an ice cream shop. Muhammad asked: "Aaira which flavor will you eat my child?"
Aaira was busy in her phone then she looked at him and replied:"I will eat strawberry Ice cream"

They ate the ice cream and took some photos together.

Now it was around 5pm*

They reached their home and then Aaira went to her room and sended a message to zoe:

"Zoe do let me know when you will come because i have to leave for the airport at around 9pm. Im waiting for you..come fastt 😄"

Then she took off her hijab and abaya and hang it up in her cupboard.
She was very confused about what to wear and said to herself: "There are alot of options I just can't choose one of them...Zoe come fast i need your help..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other hand taehyung came to his mansion after doing a drifting competition with his friends. He entered the mansion and asked the maid to give him some juice.
The maid nodded her head and walk towards the kitchen.

Taehyung took out his Mobile phone from the pocket of his pants. He was using his phone then the maid came and put the glass on the table. He picked up the glass and took a sip of juice and throws the glass on the floor and said:"Aishh! This much sugar? Can't you do your work properly bi*ch."
Maid got scared and replied:"S..sir I.. I'm reallyy sorry Sir. Don't be angry i will make another glass of juice for you."
Taehyung replied in hella angry tone: "Shut up!! I don't need this fu*ki*g juice (Astaghfirullah). Just go from here and don't show me your face.

Maid replied in a scared voice: "Ok sir... Please forgive me.
With that she left from there.

Suddenly taehyung phone rings. He picked up the call....

On call*

Hello dad! How are you?

Im good tae...Have you done your packing?

Not yet dad...

Ahh tae pack your all necessary things fast because your flight is in some hours and you don't have much time.

Dad you know very well I don't wanna come to paris again but you always force me. I'm not a kid dad i also want to enjoy my life according to my happiness.

Its important my child...This time I will not force you to join my business because i know you are a stubborn.

Dad?... Then why are you calling me there if there's no lecture for me to join your business.

Don't think too much. Just come and see the surprise.

Surprise!?

Yeah surprise. Now don't ask so many questions. I have to go now..will meet you soon my child.

Okay dad...

Call ends*

He asked himself in confusion:"What's the matter bro?"

°°°°°°°°°°

On the other side

Aaira was sitting on the couch and was scrolling through Instagram and then she heard the car's horn. She stood up from the couch to see from the window that is she Zoe or someone else?

She removed the curtains and saw her car. She screamed in happiness and was jumping like a kid.
(She was so happy because she was meeting her cousin after a long time)
She ran downstairs and opened the main door of the house.

Zoe got out of her car and smiled after seeing Aaira after a long time. She ran toward her and they both hugged eachother tightly then Aaira said: "I missed you so muchh my better half."

Zoe passed a smile and said: "I also missed you so muchh but i don't know when will we meet again...I don't wanna see you leaving me for this much time, I know we met after almost 6 months but now you are going so far away from me..."

Aaira made a cute sad face and said: " Don't make me emotional Zoe else i will not able to leave you all. Im already so much upset because of my decision, now im so confused. Appa didn't stopped me nor Eomma and now after every single second its becoming more harder for me."

Then zoe said:"Don't be upset my precious Aaira.. I don't wanna make you feel bad i know your everything and don't you dare to cry i will punch you so hard. Got it?

They both chuckled at this statement then again Zoe said: "will not you ask me to come inside? Han?"

Aaira laughed and said: "Oh yeah i forget that my busy girl don't like to wait so much..
Zoe patted her palm on Aaira's shoulder and said: "Oh my Aaira! Can you please stop teasing me?

Aaira laughed and replied: "Nah never! Now its my favorite thing to do with you MY BUSY GIRL!

They both chuckled at this statement then they both entered the house. Zoe met Muhammad and Asma then after sometime they both went to Aaira's room.
Zoe sat on the couch and Aaira was showing some abayas to her and then she asked: "Zoe what should i wear for Now?

Zoe signalled toward the light blue abaya and said: "Maybe this one because this colour suits you so well and wear Black hijab with it"

Then Aaira smiled and said: "Okie...Thank you so much for helping i was so confused for this."

Then they both started talking with eachother. Asma gave some snacks and juice to them. They enjoyed each others company.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung was packing his luggages and was also thinking about why his dad is calling him if there's no lecture to join his business? He was so confused and continuously thinking about it... He packed his all the necessary items and then he opened his cupboard to pick his outfit.
He took his black Highneck, black coat and Black pants.

(He loves black colour so much that's why he mostly prefer to wear black.)

He went to the bathroom. He took a bath and wore his black Highneck and pants too.
He came outside the bathroom and dried his hairs and wear Black coat as well.

After sometime he asked the maids to put his bags in the car. And then he left for the airport.

Meanwhile on the other side Aaira was also getting ready. She was wearing a light blue abaya with black hijab as Zoe told her.

Now finally it was time to leave her family.
Everyone was so upset especially Aaira as it was her first time that she is leaving her parents like this.

Aaira put her luggages in the car and hugged her parents tightly. She was not ready to leave them. Asma were controlling her tears and said: "Aaira don't worry my child. We will meet soon na. You are my brave child Aaira. Be strong. Our prayers are always with you. May you achieve your goals Soon Ameen"

A tear fell from Aaira's eye and then she said: "Eomma...Appa...Zoe.. I will miss you all so much."
Then she hugged them together and was controlling her tears because she didn't wanted to leave her parents like this...So she smiled forcefully and After saying goodbye to everyone she sat on the car and was continuously controlling her emotions because she never likes to cry in front of someone. She's the girl who just cry infront of her Allah.

Muhammad also sat on the driving seat and then they left for the airport.
After some time, they reached the airport, Muhammad picked out her luggage and handed over her.
Then she again hugged Muhammad and said: "Appa I love you so much please always stay by my side. You are the one who always supports me in everything. Your brave daughter is not feeling to be brave today... I don't wanna leave you Appa"
Muhammad then smiled and said: "I'm always here for you. Just never break my trust... You are going so far away and i will not be with you. So you have to be strong now... It's also a test from Allah don't worry my child we will meet soon In sha Allah... You are going abroad and you may now face a lot of challenges in your life...just don't give up no matter what."

Then he kissed her forehead and then Aaira picked her bag with her and entered in the airport.

After boarding and all that flight processes she was now finally in the plane. And doing zikar and her tears were not stopping. She talked to Allah about every problem and left everything on him because she always trusted his plans.
After some hours she finally reached at incheon International airport, seoul.
She was so excited and nervous as well. She completed all the processes that needed to be complete in the airport.
Now she was finally able to go to her apartment.

Authors pov*

Asma's friend also lived in Korea but she got transfered to other country because of her son's job. So her apartment was free and was not in use so she gave the apartment to Aaira so that she can live there comfortably.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aaira messaged her aunt for exact location and put her phone in the purse. She was waiting for the driver. She saw the driver and was going towards the car and then suddenly her phone rang and she was trying to take out her phone because she was holding her handbag her luggage and purse so she was trying but she couldn't find where she have putted it. Her full attention was on the purse and then suddenly she bumped into someone who was busy using his phone.

"Oh sir...im really sorry. I didn't saw you.. I'm sorry"

"Don't you have eyes, Can't you see blind bi*ch."

..................

I hope you all will love this. Show some support and don't forget to vote 🤌🏼🥹🤍
If you find any mistake then just ignore it 😂

Stay tuned for the next part....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 32
A girl whose both parents are absent and mostly value her academic stuffs over her emotional validation and neglects their daughter's need for emotio...
1K 50 8
A JUNGKOOK FF presented by Ari. It's my first fanfic. I hope you'll like it<3 CHARACTER SKETCH: Jungkook- A normal boy from Busan whose parents have...
4.6K 253 35
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...