The President's Muse

By -goldenngirl

π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πš πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπš πšπšŠπš•πš•πšœ πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπšžπšπš‘πšπšŽοΏ½... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024*
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
036
037

*031

1.5K 91 2
By -goldenngirl

31.

🔞 👀

__

His gaze locked onto her's, his eyes filled with an overwhelming mixture of lust and love.

Without breaking eye contact, he reached out and pulled her up, their bodies inching closer as they continued to stare intensely at each other.

Their hearts beating faster as they slowly removed their shirts.

Nia sat before him in just her bra, her skin glowing in the dim light of the room.

Theodore's fingers grazed her, sending shivers down her spine.

"May I?" Theodore whispered, his voice hoarse with desire. She could only nod in response, her own want mirroring his. "Words darling,"

"Yes," His hands immediately moved with gentle urgency, the fabric slipped away, revealing her bare chest to him. 

As he took in the sight before him, their eyes remained locked, communicating everything they couldn't put into words.

Nia's breath hitched as his hands roamed over her bare chest, sending shivers down her spine.

Theodore leaned back to admire her before pressing his lips to hers and whispering, "So fucking beautiful,"

Laying back down, she moaned, arching her back as his hands moved lower, tracing the outline of her hips and thighs.

He reached for her pants, pulling it off, before He stood up, facing her, and despite a slight struggle with his own pants, he couldn't help but smile when he heard her chuckle. Grinning, he playfully grabs her ankles and pulled her close to the edge of the bed, making her squeal, "Theo!" Chuckling, He leans down and gently kisses her inner thigh, sending shivers of pleasure.

Looking into her eyes for permission, as he gently played with the top of her underwear, Theodore asked, "May I?" She nodded, and with ease, he removed her underwear, leaving her fully exposed.

Theodore, not waiting any longer, started to gently kiss and circle around her sensitive area with the tip of his tongue. She felt a shiver run through her body, and her movements became more restless. In response, he reached up to play with her exposed breast, already feeling the heat building inside of her as he continued to explore every inch of her body with his tongue and fingers.

The gentle yet passionate touch of Theodore's lips and hands sent waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Suddenly, he lifts one of her legs up onto the mattress, spreading it wide as he knelt between her thighs. Nia gasped as she felt more fingers slip inside of her, pumping in and out of her wetness with a rhythm that made her moan louder.

"Ah fuck,"

He continued to pump in and out of her, building the tension inside of her until she could barely stand it anymore.

"Theo!!" She cried out his name as she came hard against his fingers, feeling waves of pleasure washing over her body as she clung to him for dear life.

"So fucking beautiful," he whispers, licking his fingers, before leaning back down to place a quick kiss on her lips.

Before he could get off her, Nia grabs him and turns him over, straddling him. "Darling-"

"let me repay you for Paris and now," Theodore seemed hesitant, before a smirk adorned his face. "You don't have to but Who am I to say no?" Nia lightly hit him and chuckled, as she lowered herself down to his boxers, they continued to look into each other's eyes, filled with love.

A wave of anticipation washed over him, as she slowly pulled down his boxers, her eyes widened when his already erected length stood tall and proud.

"He missed you," He tells her, and Nia lifts her gaze to meet his smiling face. Her lips curve into a smile too, as she tilts her head down. His dick already touching her lips, and she gulps, realizing it's bigger than she remembered.

Seeing her hesitation, Theodore says to her. "I'm clean, haven't slept with anyone in 5 years, but darling, you don't have to do this-" His words interrupted as she slowly took him into her mouth, his body immediately tensing with pleasure. 

"Fuck," He mutters, as the tip of his dick touches against the back of her throat.

"You're doing so great baby," he praises her, his soft moans echoing as she continues to take him in.

He reaches out, gently caressing her hair, and as her head moves in a steady rhythm, he starts to gently thrust into her mouth. "Shit!"

His hand continues to play with her hair, and eventually, he finds release within the warmth of her mouth. "Fuck, sorry baby-"

He curses, and Nia looked up at him as she took him into her mouth and swallowed his release. Theodore saw it, feeling a bit shocked, and muttered. "Fucking hell, Nia," He continued to watch as she swallow, every last drop.

Their eyes locked in  desire and lust before Theodore added, "We don't have to go any further than this. That's if you want,"

"I'm okay with that," She says, as slowly climbs off him, and settles down beside him..

Theodore turned towards her, his eyes filled with warmth as he gazed at the side of her face, taking in every detail with adoration.

"I love you," He whispered, his voice soft yet filled with a depth of emotion that spoke volumes.

Her expression softened, a gentle smile spreading across her face as she met his gaze with love and affection.

"I love you too," Nia replied, her voice filled with sincerity.

He leans in, pressing a sweet and lingering kiss to her lips before slowly getting off the bed.

She lifts herself up on her elbow, the sheets pooling around her as she watched Theodore make his way to the bathroom.

Nia could hear the soothing sound of water pouring into the tub, and she knew instantly that Theodore was preparing a bath.

As he exits the bathroom, her heart swelled with love and gratitude. "Theo, you didn't have to-" she began to protest, but he silenced her with a gentle yet firm kiss.

"Darling, stop that," Theodore says, with a playful twinkle in his eyes, causing her to smile softly. "Okay, I will," she replied, and Theodore's smile widened. "Good girl," he playfully says, earning an eye roll from Nia, just as she let out a playful squeal, as he picked her up in his arms.

Their naked bodies pressed together as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Carrying her, he took her to the bathroom and set her down on the counter. "Where's the soap?" he asked, and she pointed over to her toiletry locker.

He opened the locker and pulled out a bottle of her favorite shampoo and poured a generous amount into the tub, filling the air with a delightful fragrance.

"Candles?" Theodore asked, and Nia gave him a look, and decided to tease him. "What if I didn't have candles?"

Despite her teasing, Nia's heart swelled with love for him.

Theodore chuckled, and responded "Who doesn't have candles, darling?" Nia playfully rolled her eyes, at him before pointing to a locker where her scented candles were stored.

Grabbing a candle and a lighter from the locker, he carefully lit the candle and placed it by the tub, which created a warm ambiance in the bathroom.

"In the tub," Theodore tells her, and she hopped off the counter, stepping into the tub. But as she settled in, she realized the water was indeed a bit cold. "It's bloody cold!" she exclaimed, shivering slightly. Theodore quickly joined her in the tub, turning the water to a warmer temperature with a grin.

"I didn't even realize it was cold," Nia laughed, feeling the warmth envelop her as she sat back into the tub. He added more soap, creating bubbles that filled the air with a comforting scent of vanilla. Nia leaned back, allowing the soothing fragrance of the candle and the feel of Theodore's arms wrapping around her to bring peace and contentment to her mind.

Their naked bodies intertwined in the warm embrace of the bath.

"My mom knows," Theodore suddenly says, breaking the peaceful silence that enveloped them in the bath. Nia's eyes widened slightly in surprise. "You told her?" she asks, curious to know how his mother found out about their relationship.

"I did not," he admits with a chuckle. "She saw the ring and I couldn't deny it. I'm 37, but damn does that lady still scare me," he confesses, prompting a laugh from Nia.

"She wants me to invite you to dinner sometime soon," Nia's heart flutters at the thought of seeing his mother again.

She felt a mix of nervousness, as she responded.

"I would love that,"

The bathroom was now filled with a comfortable silence, the only sound being the faint strains of jazz music playing in the background, as they were wrapped in each other's arms.

____

Me writing this night before/ the night of Valentine...

How was it???

I might edit/rewrite this later cause idk if I like it.

See y'all soon 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 219K 41
[COMPLETED] "You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with y...
951K 35.6K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
698K 38.4K 78
Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power. But I made him a monster. Three years ago, I sent him to jail. Accidentally. And now he is ba...
127K 3.7K 18
He shook his head, coming in even closer and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Because I make you real wet." He pulled back and smirked at me. Fuck...