Split [ONC 2024]

By Wimbug

After one of the most awful days in her life, Eva Romney goes for a relaxing run on the trail behind her hous... More

1. Garbage
2. Blood
3. Suspect
4. Tracks
5. Shadows
6. Similar
7. Work
8. Crystal
9. Chord
10. Heat
11. Unethical
12. Mother
13. Guilty
14. Husband
15. Split
16. Trauma

Preliminaries

187 30 66
By Wimbug

I HAVE GIVEN IN! HELP ME!!

I might have been taken hostage and thrown under the ONC train.

But this year's prompts are just too good, and I saw one (or 2) that truly caught my eye.

And, to be fair, I've been wanting to try my hand at horror for a very long time. So this is me trying. With more time on my hands, I want to build up my craft, and what better way than writing in a genre I've never tried before. HERE WE GO!

I liked many promps, but settled on two.

These go well together, don't you think? And no, I will not make it funny this time, just creepy.

Let's see how that goes!

If you want to follow my journey and the book intrigues you, throw it in your library and look forward to the first update, coming soon because I'm an impatient potato.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.6K 70
Tabitha and her mother think they have found themselves the perfect place to live: an extremely affordable mansion in a small town far away from Tabi...
Kidnapped (Book 1) By kthaler

Mystery / Thriller

429K 11.1K 48
It started with nothing more than a news story, but for Kelly Hunter, this story will become a reality. No one ever believes they will be abducted. E...
1.6K 221 25
(COMPLETED) (SHORTLISTED IN THE ONC) Rated mature due to violent descriptions and triggering topics like blood, gore, death, murder, and suicide. ~~ ...
1.5K 74 14
When a dark situation leads Theo to the quiet village of Eden's Gate, where the residents are odd and the pool of friends severely lacking, he's less...