เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication
Introduction
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข She's the flame
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
20โ€ข You're mine
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
31โ€ข Indeed we are
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
36โ€ข You will marry me!
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
41โ€ข Husband-to-be
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
44โ€ข Maharani
45โ€ข Jealous or territorial
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family

5โ€ข Can't let you lose

1.1K 73 4
By riw_ayat

Varnika's POV

Today, We have one of the most important deals of the year.
Effortless-elegance's biggest Collaboration with one of the leading industries in the country, Rathore Industries.

Unfortunately, today again I have to meet that bastard.
We didn't talked after the party, I still haven't opened his e-mail because I was least interested in this fucking drama. I just hope we crack this deal without any more bullshit and spectacle.

I checked all the preparations (for the 20th time), I want everything to be perfect today. I can't afford to lose this deal at any cost.
I checked the time, it's 8:30 A.M. I think I should get ready and reach the office a bit early.

I decided to go with a white balzer with a black speghetti top, pairing with white bell bottom. I choose to go with minimal accessories, open hair Because I don't have the patience right now to look for a hairstyle which will go with the outfit.

I took my bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Haanji madam Good morning, sab taiyaari ho gai?", Bhabhi (sister-in-law)asked, (Good morning dear, everything prepared?) While Serving me breakfast.

"Good morning bhabhi, Sari taiyaari ho to gai hai, bass I hope ye deal hame mil jae", I replied, after taking a sip of tea.

I looked at my mom, She seemed like she wanted to talk to me but I don't know why she is hesitating. Well I'll figure it out afterwards, Right now I should leave for the office.

I reached the office, everyone was nervous, Like me. Though I know everything is going according to the plan but I'm just thinking, what if Agastya got angry and cancelled the deal.
He didn't seem to be like this but again that man is crazy as hell, He does things beyond the imagination of people.

I called Rohan to check the files. After the party incident, I only talk to him about work and nothing else, he is more excited than me and believes that I am actually in a relationship with that asshole.

"Ma'am here the files", Rohan said Casually.

"Is everything done?" I asked without looking up.

"Yes ma'am, Don't worry everything will be okay, I'm damn sure we are going to crack this deal". Rohan said confidently.

"I know but still we can't take any chance", I replied.

"Everything will be perfect ma'am, And Of course Agastya sir can't let you lose" Rohan said with a smirk.

"Rohan why don't you join Agastya's company, Since, you're so fucking obsessed with him". I said furiously.

"Arey arey, sorry ma'am, mai to bass apka mood achha karne ki koshish kar raha hu", Rohan replied. (Ma'am I was just trying to cheer you up)

"If you want to cheer me up, Don't Take his name in front of me" I said in a cold voice.

"Agastya sir's name?" He said and that's when I closed the files and stood up, Rohan took a step back and showed me a thumbs up.

"Now will you please tell everyone to Head towards The Rathore Industries, main Branch",I ordered.

"Sure ma'am" Rohan replied and went out.

Agastya's POV

"Sir clients are in the conference room", Karan said.

"Okay I think we should also go" I replied and we both went towards the conference room.

I entered the room, and there she was, Looking like a moon surrounded by stars, Her eyes reflecting confidence and power.
Indeed a Boss lady.

The moment I entered everyone stood up from their places and greeted me. I took my seat. On my left, Ivaan was sitting (The CFO) and on my right Kartik (The President), I looked at both of them and they winked at me.
God my brother's will never grow up.
Everyone now in my home knows about Varnika and they think I am seriously committed to her. I didn't know what I did but the moment I saw Myra with my mom, I just lost my tempor and the first thought that came to my mind was to introduce Varnika as my girlfriend, So that my mom just stay quiet for a few days. Varnika didn't even give me time to explain all this and suddenly reacted.

I mean we can just sort it out by talking but that girl is not ready to even listen to me, forget about talking. I know I committed a mistake and I am ready to apologize again (Though I already did it).
Well for now she is my client and I'll deal with her the way I deal with my other clients. I have never and will never bring my personal relationships into business.

Someone from Her company, was giving the presentation and No doubt they prepared really well.

Finally at last Varnika stood up and explained every single detail.

"Bhai mann na padega bhabhi ne shandar mehanat kaari hai", Ivaan whispered in my ear. (Brother we must say, our sister-in-law did commendable hardwork)

"Shut your mouth Ivaan, we're not sitting in our home", I replied controlling my anger.

"Okay-okay" he said and sat straight.

The Presentation Finally ended and everyone was waiting for the result in the conference room.
I discussed everything with my team and After seeing all the details and presentation, We finally decided to look forward and approve this deal.

I was genuinely impressed with the minor details they paid attention at, and the clarity in their whole presentation was truly amazing.

Meeting was done, the clients were gone, Sidharth and Karan joined me for lunch, we three were just discussing something and suddenly, the door knocked,
"come in" I said in a harsh voice.
"Sir sorry to disturb you at lunch time, actually Ms. Varnika Deewan wants to meet you, Should I tell her to come tomorrow". My receptionist asked.

Why did she want to meet me again? Did she want to slap me one more time? Did she want to create another drama? Why is this girl so confused?

"Tell her to wait, I am coming", I said.

"Tumlog lunch order Karo mai aata hu", I told my friends (You guys order lunch, I'll be back in a while).

She was waiting at the lounge.
"Yes Ms. Deewan, you wanted to meet me", I asked politely.

"Yes, I wanted to clear something, I hope Agastya apne mujhe ye deal, meri company ke presentation aur hardwork ke basis pay di hai" She Said confidently (I hope you signed this deal on the basis of my company's hardwork and presentation)

"Bold of you to think that I bring my personal relations in between the business", I said in a deep voice.

"That's Great, but let me remind you again, we do not share any relationship, Mr. Rathore", She said with a sarcastic smile.

"I never discuss my personal life in my working hours with anyone, but since you're so damn interested, let me tell you, I am also not dying to be in a relationship with you, What happened that day, was just an action I did to avoid any further marriage proposals and all. And no need to come for dinner, I'll tell mom that things are not going well between us" I said and took a deep breath.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked in an enraged voice.

"If you want to ask these types of questions and waste my time, sorry but I am not interested" I replied.

"As if I am dying to spend time with you", she said sarcastically.

"Thanks for such sweet replies, Hoping not to see you soon" She added and ambled towards the door.

"Same here", I replied in a harsh voice.

After lunch, I headed towards home. Due to the work load, My sleep schedule became just pathetic nowadays.

I entered the living room, My father was sitting in the garden while mom was on the phone.

"Agastya beta yaha aana", My mom said (Agastya, come here).

"Yes mom", I said and sat beside her.

"Kal Saturday hai, mujhe bata Varnika ko khane mai kya pasand hai, ham vahi ban vaenge. Akhir vo pehli baar Ghar aa rahi hai", Mom said with a smirk.

"Mom vo actually mai apko btana bhul gaya, Varnika dinner k liye nhi aa paegi. Usko kuchh kaam hai", I Replied.

Because of the meeting and work, I just forgot about the dinner...

"Arey Maine Aaj hi uski mummy se baat Kari aur unhone bola hai ki vo kal hamare Ghar dinner ke liye aa rahe hai", My mom said making me shocked.

She called Varnika's mother? From Where did she get her number? Why did she call her? One day If I get a chance to meet god and ask one question, I'll definitely ask, Did he forget to write the word "peace" in my life?

"You called her mother?", I asked, still shocked.

"Yes I called her mother, tum dono Aaj itne busy the kaam mai to maine socha tum dono ko disturb nahi karte, maine karan se unka number mangva liya", she said, If she knew I was shocked listening to all this, She didn't showed it on her face. (You two were busy today, That's why I didn't disturbed you. I asked karan to get her number and he gave it to me)

Karan- you just wait, tujhe to mai baad mai dekh lunga, I said, tightly gripping my phone.

"Mom apko nhi lagta ki apko mujhe ek baar inform kar Dena chaiye tha", I said, trying not to sound angry. (Mom don't you think, you should've informed me once)

"Arey beta tu meeting mai tha, maine socha jab Ghar aega tab bta dungi", she said, Still smiling. (You were busy in the office so I thought I'll inform you once you are home)

"Tu ye sab baate chhod, aur mujhe bta usse khane mai kya pasand hai", My mom asked, The only reason why I'm entertaining all this is that, After a very long time I'm seeing my mom this Happy. It doesn't matter that I am a billionaire or one of the leading businessman in the country, No money can buy this happiness which I can see in my mother's eyes, right now.(Leave these things, you just tell me her favourite dish)

"Maa vo sab kha leti hai, apko Jo acha Lage bna lijiyega", I replied and went towards my room,(Mom she eats everything, you cook what you like) Seeing her like this melted my heart, Tomorrow I'll try to convince her that things are not going well between me and Varnika and Hence, she can't come.

"Bhai - bhai, kal aap aur bhabhi twin krna", Adhira (my sister) said, Grabbing my arm and stopping me.

"Adhira abhi vo tumhari bhabhi nhi Hui hai, stop calling her bhabhi", I replied (still controlling). (Adhira she is not your sister-in-law)

"Why should I not call her bhabhi, Abhi nhi hai , thode time baad to ban hi jaengi na", She said and giggled (she is not my sister-in-law right now, but after some time she's going to be)

"That day is too far my dear, for now focus on your college", I patted her head.

Adhira is the only daughter in our family. She is the heart of the family and Hence, the most pampered kid. But that doesn't mean she is innocent and a cry baby. Two years ago, One guy in her college stalked her for months, the day she found the person behind it, Guess what... That motherfucker is still in the wheelchair. My sister is not only intelligent and Bold, But One of the most courageous members in our family too. Stubborn, Powerful and Cogent.
ADHIRA SINGH RATHORE, is a sensitive soul with a warrior spirit.

I changed, and decided to go to the gym. Work and gym are two things that reduce my stress.
God knows what will happen tomorrow at dinner. Once this bullshit is done, I have to look forward to the person Behind parth's murder.

Late PARTH SINGH RATHORE, My elder brother who died a year ago, According to the police and media, it was an accident but only I know that it was a murder, a well planned murder. I never told it to anyone in my family Since, they have recovered from this after a long time, that too, not perfect. Whoever person is behind this, their countdown is on.

After the gym I took a shower and tried to sleep. God please take care tomorrow.

-----------------•----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 4K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
176K 14.2K 46
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...
293K 17.5K 70
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šข ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ #1 ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ (๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š„๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•...
701K 45K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...