Unexpected Love Story ✔ [Taek...

By Acataelepsy

Top Tae | Bottom Kook Kim Taehyung is the charming basketball captain of Kirin boys high with the record for... More

copyright
[Part I- Summer Camp] 1. Trouble
2. Handsome
3. Cute
4. Pissed
5. Not a girl
6. Teddy Bear
7. Flirt with me
8. Without Me
9. Forget Me
10. Someone like you
11. Cookies
12. I'm out!
13. Why?
14. Tears
15. It's gonna hurt
16. Control
17. Snake
18. Consequences of catching a fluffy Bunny
19. Realisation
20. Last moments [End of Part I]
[Part II- Love Sick ] 21. Stalking Jungkookie
22. Wit and Wisdom
23. Meeting again
24. Chocolate Box
25. Jeon Mansion
26. Checking went wrong
27. Best Friend
28. My legs aren't broken!
29. Kisses heal
30. Naive
31. Surprise
32. That wasn't enough!
33. What is in your room?
34. Don't love anyone more
35. Everything's Over
36. Hope
37. Future Boss
38. Stamina
39. Naughty
40. I can't breathe
42. Lamb Skewers
Epilogue - Never gonna be bored

41. Video games

897 68 10
By Acataelepsy

Taehyung's POV

My jaw almost drops open as Jungkookie opens the door to his gaming room.

"Damn!" Jimin mutters behind me.

I can't even get any words to utter. I was seriously stunned seeing the huge luxury gaming room and the way it was set up. The room was a splash of blue and purple with RGB lights on the walls around installed game shelves. The ceiling looked like it was made up of clouds.

There were two gaming PCs and in front of them were the perfect gaming chairs. Among other accessories was a comfy leather couch laid against the walls opposite the computers and near it was a mini fridge just an arm's reach away. This was really a gamer's dream room.

"C'mon. What do you guys wanna play?" Jungkook asks stepping into the room and going to one of the computers. I and Jimin follow him behind in a daze.

"This is seriously sick!" Jimin mutters, looking around the room with widened eyes as Kookie boots the computer.

Jiminie was at first reluctant to come to Jungkookie's house. But now it seems like he thinks it'd have been a great loss if he didn't agree to come here. Today is Saturday and the three of us had gone to school early morning to give basketball training to our bunny. After that, we had breakfast from a cafe outside and then Jungkookie invited us both to his house. That's how we are here right now.

"When he said he has a gaming room, I didn't expect this much," I mumble.

"Oh, how come you are only seeing this now, Tae? You said you came here a couple of times," Jimin asks surprised.

"I came during the time he was sick. Also then we had so many other things to do and discuss than come here and play games."

"I see..." he smirks at me before walking towards the other computer. Wait! What did he think?

"Wait Jimin shi!" Jungkook calls, turning around swiftly, just as Jimin is about to touch the mouse. "Actually, that's my sister's. She doesn't like anyone touching her computer. Let's play on mine."

"Oh! Okay," Jimin nods and walks back to my boyfriend who turns around and starts connecting the headphones.

"Bunny, you play League of Legends?" I ask joining them in front of the monitor.

"Yeah.." he tilts his face to me and rolls his eyes. He already told me twice, not to call him any nicknames when Jimin is around. But I can't help but keep calling him bunny, just to see him getting all shy and cute.

"What's wrong, baby bun?" I grin at him causing him to blush immediately. Jimin chuckles beside us, making my baby's face heat up even further. Embarrassed, my cute bunny tilts his face back and busy himself with opening his lol account. Once the game is ready, he grabs the gaming glasses from the desk and hands them to Jimin.

"Oh, are you going to let him play first?" I ask.

"That's what happens when you tease your boyfriend too much," Jimin smirks, putting on the glasses. And then he sits back comfortably on the luxury gaming chair and starts playing the game while I enviously watch him enjoy the high-quality graphics and smooth gameplay.

I tilt my face to Kookie, actually feeling jealous that he let Jiminie play first. Ignoring me, he steps back and takes a seat on the couch, watching the game.

Okay, I'm gonna sulk and make him regret his action!

I go and sit beside him real quiet, staring blankly at Jimin's game. Just like I thought he utters a soft 'What?' after a few seconds.

"I'm jealous," I mumble.

"Why?"

"You let him play first."

"I was going to let you play. But then you decided to disobey me," he mutters.

"Do you hate it when I call you.."

"It's not that!" He cuts me off, causing my lips to instinctively spread wide.

"Then what?" I ask quickly controlling my smile. "Why did you do that? Look you made me so sad." He just sighs and keeps watching Jimin play. "I'm serious. You really made me sad. You must do something."

"What?" He asks.

"Give me a kiss and I'll cheer up," I say.

"Shh..." He tilts his face and rolls his eyes at me. Pretending really sad, I lower my eyes and stare at my lap.

"Tae hyung, stop it," he says after a few seconds. "You can play for as long as you want after Jimin shi is done." I still don't look up, making him sigh.

"Fine!" He says after just a minute passes with me sitting quietly. Then he leans forward, grabs my chin and tilts my face, quickly pecking my lips. "Satisfied?" He asks pulling away and staring at my eyes as I smile at him. I shake my head and once again press my lips on his. "Now satisfied," I mumble, enjoying the sight of his bright red cheeks. Jimin was so immersed in the game that he didn't see anything.

After he finishes his game, I take the seat in front of the computer and start playing. A few minutes later, I hear the door click open followed by a high-pitched squeal.

"Tae Oppa!"

I turn around to see Eugene, coming running towards me. Her sister Jieun had also stepped into the room along with her and was looking at me and Jimin with a frown.

"Tae oppa, you finally came! Why didn't you come during vacation?" Eugene squeals grabbing my hands.

"Oh..I'm sorry Eugene-ah. I got busy with stuff. Come here," I smile and pull the little girl into my lap, causing her to giggle cutely.

But that causes her big sis's frown to deepen. "Eugene! Get off the guy's lap! Do you even know him?" She snaps.

"Yeah, I know him. He is Kookie oppa's best friend," Eugene tells her sister. "Oh, Tae oppa, is this your other friend?" She asks turning her face to Jimin who is smiling broadly at her.

"Yeah, this is Jiminie," I introduce him to her. "Jimina, this is our Jungkookie's little sister."

"Oh! She is so cute!" Jimin squeals and comes closer to us. "Your name is Eugene??"

"Yeah!" She nods to him happily. Her big sister wasn't liking it and it was clearly evident on her face.

"Eugene, c'mon, let's go!" She says.

"No, you go. I'm playing games with Kookie oppa's friends," Eugene declares, making Jieun glare at her. However, the little girl on my lap just ignores it. "Let's play together, Tae oppa?"

"Sure," I smile at her and turn around on the chair, facing the game screen. I start playing the game again but then quickly exit it as Eugene gasps when my champion suddenly raises the sword.

"Oh, why did you close it?" She asks.

"Let's play some other game," I say and turn around to Jungkookie. "Bun...I mean Jungkook-ah, what game do we have for her?"

"I wanna play Minecraft!" Eugene squeals even before Jungkookie can answer and already starts opening Minecraft whilst leaning forward from my lap. Kookie and Jimin smile watching Eugene tap her little fingers on the keyboard while Jieun glares hard at me, still standing near the doors. Ignoring her, I turn around and amusedly watch Eugene play Minecraft. She was paying extremely well for a six-year-old. I wonder if Jungkookie taught her to play. Then he might be so good at playing video games!

A minute later, Jieun walks towards the other computer and switches it on before sitting down in front of it, with an angry face.

"Hey, are you also Jungkook's sister?" Jimin asks her. But she doesn't reply and just stares furiously at her computer screen as it boots. "Hey, what's your name? Why so angry?" Jimin laughs, going towards her.

"What the hell do you want?" She turns and glares at Jimin, making him immediately stop his laugh.

"Jeez! How old are you?" He asks. As she doesn't respond and just glares at him, he takes one more step closer and suddenly grabs her chair, taking her aback and making her almost flinch. He then stares intently at her face, turning the chair completely towards him. The girl immediately gets flushed red at Jiminie's intense stare. "Huh? How old are you?" He repeats, raising an eyebrow at her and bending on his knees, only to stare at her face, harder.

"Fourteen," she almost stutters, looking totally nervous. I bet her heart is almost pounding out of her chest right now. By the way, she lied. She hasn't turned fourteen yet.

"Only Fourteen?" Jimin chuckles. "That means, you're just a little girl. And little girls like you shouldn't use such bad language," he shakes his head, disapprovingly, causing Jieun to flush a deep red.

"Go away!" She snaps at him, trying to sound brave. He chuckles again and shakes his head before turning her on the chair, making her face the screen again. "Let oppa watch your gaming skills. Which is your favourite game?"

Suddenly she gets up from the chair and makes a run towards the doors.

"Oh hey, are you leaving?" Jimin calls out to her as she sprints out of the room, slamming the door behind her, hard.

"Now she's gonna hate me even more," Jungkook sighs.

"It's okay oppa, she already hates you. Doesn't matter if she hates you a little more," Eugene laughs while still playing her game. I and Jimin can't help but laugh at that. Jungkookie however doesn't laugh and just shuts down Jieun's computer. "Eugene-ah, have you had your breakfast yet?" He asks coming towards us.

"Oh! I haven't!" She gasps and immediately slides out of my lap. "You guys play. I'll go have my breakfast and come. Miss Do might be looking for me." We nod to her and she runs out of the room, gently closing the door afterwards.

Eugene doesn't come back even after half an hour. So, Jungkook goes to check on her to find out if Jieun scolded her or locked her up in her room. He comes back after five minutes to tell us, Eugene's best friend arrived and the little girls are just playing in her room.

Jungkookie then surprises us by taking out his VR gaming headset and motion controllers. This time he lets me play first. I had never played a VR 3d game before and I was so stunned by wearing the headset. It was a racing game and I really felt like I was inside the car. I could look around and see everything in 360°. I didn't know this was how it felt.

Jimin too was so excited to play the game and he wanted something more intense. So, Jungkookie opened a shooting game for him. But two minutes into the game, he is screaming like crazy while physically ducking and dodging bullets. At last, he gets so scared that he screams at Jungkook to stop. It was so funny.

Then Jungkookie starts playing the game himself and to our surprise, he isn't a bit scared. He plays it so cool, so fully relaxed, totally taking us aback with his courage and game skills. He takes off the headset proudly and gives it back to Jimin, opening Beat Saber for him.

Then I and Kookie play Overwatch on the PC while Jimin plays Beat Saber on VR, totally enjoying the game, slashing to the music while doing dance moves. Jungkookie was playing Overwatch so well. I actually expected him to be better than me in video games but I really didn't think he'd be this good.

We only find out we spent more than two hours playing games when out of the blue, Jimin suddenly fishes his phone out from his pocket and squeals at us 'Shit! It's already 11:30! I gotta go!'

"Where?" I ask turning around, taking off the headset.

"I've a lunch date today. See you guys tomorrow," he says and already rushes out of the room.

"Another date? Who?" Jungkookie frowns at me.

"Probably some girl he found on the Noondate app. Happens quite often," I chuckle and sit back on the couch.

"Oh..I thought..." he pauses.

"You thought??"

"Nothing," he shakes his head and sits down beside me, tilting his face to me. "So, Jimin shi wouldn't come to play basketball with us afternoon?"

Yeah, we are again going to the school to practice for two or three hours in the evening. Jimin already told me that he can't come as he needs to study for next week's class tests. Of course, he studies, he's the class topper. But he didn't tell me about this date.

"No, Jiminie won't be coming," I shake my head causing my bunny to pout.

"It's okay, you can practice with me for as long as you want," I tell him, smiling.

"Hmm..okay," he nods. But he still looks a bit sad. He really likes practising with both of us. For the last five days, we practised for two hours every day after class and Jimin was there with us on three days. Yesterday two freshers also accompanied us to practice for selection. Jungkookie loves it when there are more people. He already wants to play with our team but we can't introduce him to our team until he actually gets selection.

Anyway, I really hope he gets selected. His basketball skills have improved so much within just a few days of training and he is already playing so well that the younger boys who practised with us yesterday were really surprised to learn he just started playing basketball this week. He was dribbling the ball as good as them and those guys have been playing basketball continuously for the last two or three years in middle school.

"Hyung, are you bored? Shall we do something else?" Jungkook asks me as I keep staring at his face instead of putting on the headset again and continuing the game

"No, these VR games are actually addictive. But can we go to the swimming pool now?" I ask him. He had promised to take me to the swimming pool and swim with me.

"Okay..." he nods with a shy smile and grabs the headset from my hands. "C'mon, let's go get us swimming trunks from my room."

"Are you already getting shy, baby?" I chuckle, causing his ears to immediately turn pink. He playfully pushes me away as I grab those cute red ears.

"Aww..my baby's really shy," I laugh as he quickly gets up and goes to put away the headset.

"Now have you abandoned the nickname bunny and took up baby instead?" He asks, turning around.

"Which one do you like? Bunny or baby?" I ask, grinning.

"I don't like both!" He says and walks out of the room, smiling.

"Then I'll call you both," I laugh and rush behind him to his room.

Kookie gets me a blue swimming trunk while he chooses red shorts for himself. He gets so shy and starts avoiding my eyes after we both change, so I try not to stare at his body and make him more awkward. But by the time we are at the pool, his face, neck and torso almost have matched the colour of his shorts.

"Oh baby, you don't need to get so shy. I'm your boyfriend," I whisper to him grabbing his hands.

"Who said I'm shy? C'mon, let's jump," he says and drags me towards the water. Laughing, I jump along with him into the pool, splashing water at him, making him giggle. The water reached up to our chests and was still cool although it was almost noon.

Kookie soon starts swimming away from me towards the other side and I wade after him, laughing. "Bunny, are you so shy that you're running away from me now?" I shout at him but that only causes water to enter my lungs and I start coughing, quickly standing up straight.

"Tae hyung!!" He screams and swims back to me. In a few seconds, he is near me with a panicked expression on his face. "Hyung, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay," I cough out, smiling.

He leaves a sigh and starts patting my head. "Why did you try to scream under the water?" He scolds me and I can't help but grin looking at his concerned face. "Why are you smiling now? Don't try to tease me again. Otherwise, things like this will happen!"

"Oh really?" I ask and lean in pressing my lips on his soft ones.

"Tae.." he gasps against my lips. But then he slowly closes his eyes and starts kissing me, draping his hands around my shoulder. I kiss him back softly, wrapping my hands around his waist and pulling him closer. His fingers brush through my hair as I hold him tight against my chest, deepening the kiss. The water around us seemed to disappear, and all that mattered was the warmth of our bodies pressed together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 251 11
Taehyung was supposed to be dead but found his life in those innocent eyes "Don't drag him into your world....he is so innocent" "I can't...." Notes...
31.9K 501 14
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
193K 8.9K 29
❝ you're my first love. ❞ a taegguk fanfiction. ©solarkoo 2019