Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 48

17 4 31
By captain_botha

"Hello?" she spoke accepting the call. "Hello?" she joined her eyebrows in confusion as all she could hear was some shouts and weird noises.

"Hello?" and finally an unknown female voice replied.

"who are you?"

"excuse me, are you someone close to the owner of this number?"

She stayed silent for a second then said, "Yes, what is it?"

"you need to come to Red Cross hospital right away."

"huh? Why?"

"the owner got into an accident."

Her eyes widened and she froze on her spot as soon as she heard those words from her.

_______________

Suddenly Eunseo opened her eyes and took a look around breathing heavily.

Feeling a weight on her shoulder she looked at her right and put her palm against her lips to not make any sound as she screamed internally.

'oh my God why is there a head on my shoulder.. Uh..Jin?' she thought looking at his face through his ash brown hair.

'what is he doing here?' she stared at him thinking...

until she saw him frown in his sleep and immediately went back to her old position not to make him feel uncomfortable and sleep peacefully.

And again stared at his sleeping face which held a very little pout.

She smiled to herself finding that cute.

'why is he so perfect? Every features of him seems the best... Isn't he just more than enough handsome?'

'wait, why am I even thinking about that? All of my friends are good looking.' she shook her head.

'whatever... But why is he sleeping here?... Where did he come from at the first place?...'

She sighed and thought, 'he reminds me of someone.. But who's that?'

"I guess you're handing me my company back." JinHee said making Jimin's blood boil.

"I never said that."

She rolled her eyes and said, "can you please clear things? Why are you you making everything so complicated when it's proven that I'm Park JinHee?"

"did you always know that you're Park JinHee?"

She stared at his masked face.

"why were you using the name Jang Jimin?"

"H-how-"

He didn't let her complete her sentence and again asked, "Did Richard Brown send You?"

Her eyes slightly widened and lips parted hearing him.

And the next moment he removed his mask making her breath hitch.

"wait.. You?"

He fake smiled and said, "yes me.. You have to come with me."

"No."

"do you want me to forcefully drag you?"

She scoffed. "who are you that I should obey?"

He leaned closer and whispered, "me?... I'm Park Jimin, your dead brother."

He Slowly opened his eyes and blinked.

Feeling his head on something, he looked up while frowning but widened his eyes as soon as he saw Eunseo staring at him and realized he was sleeping on her shoulder.

He quickly sat up straight clearing his throat and said while avoiding eye contact, "A-I'm sorry I didn't know when I f-fell asleep."   

And earned a chuckle from her.

He looked up at her with with questioning eyes while she laughed more.

"What!?"

She pulled out her phone from her bag and swiped up from the right opening the camera and started clicking his photos while laughing like crazy while he tried to cover the lense to stop her.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

She leaned back on the chair and laughed more and turned the phone screen to him.

"Your face-" she said laughing. "haha why were you blushing?... It's all pink."

His eyes widened seeing the photo and he tried to snatch her phone but she was faster enough to move her hand away.

"Yaa! Delete that!"

"I'll never." she hid the phone behind her back and sticked out her tongue at him.

He got up from his seat and tried to get it from her but being stubborn she moved away while he kept on trying.

But while moving he tripped on a leg of the chairs and,

BOOM!

He immediately pushed his left palm against the wall and right on the chair's handle to balance himself.

She opened an eye to take a look expecting him to be on the ground by then but her breathing stopped and eyes widened seeing him over her...

He finally breathed out and looked down at her.

And for the first time ever he got to take the close view of her round eyes with long lashes and the pair of blackest pupils he had ever seen....

And for her, his almond shaped dark brown eyes were the most beautiful ones at that moment.

"Now you're blushing too..." he whispered.

And the staring contest went on until they heard someone clearing their throat and looked at their left with widened eyes where Hobi was standing facing his back at them.

And with a sudden force she pushed Jin away making him fly to the floor with a not-so-perfect landing.

And realizing what she did, she ran to him. "Omo! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" she asked helping him to sit up.

On the other side Hobi was just standing there with a so done face resting his hands on his waist while giving some side eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. But you didn't have to push me so hard.." he whined rubbing his back.

"are you guys done?" Hobi asked. "Taehyung is calling you hyung."

"me?" Jin asked standing up and started walking to his room and the other two followed.

"Hyung I've seen others around but what about Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"uh.. He's still asleep. Don't worry he'll wake up soon."

"oh.. Eunseo?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to meet Ella noona."

"uh.."

"she didn't come to meet me at all, call her and tell her to come here."

"How can sh-" Hobi was cut off by Jin who signaled him not to say further more.

"what?" Taehyung asked.

Eunseo sighed and said, "You want to meet Ella?"

He hummed and Jin asked Eunseo, "what are you doing?"

She blinked her eyes signaling him something and said, "let's go then."

"where are we going?"

She didn't say anything and just walked to him and forwarded her hand.

He looked at her with a face full of questions but took her hand and sat up.

Jin hurriedly went in front and helped Taehyung to sit on the wheelchair.

"where are we going?" Taehyung asked getting impatient as they reached the door of Ella's cabin.

She opened the door and Jin pushed the wheelchair in while Taehyung remained shocked as he saw Ella lying on the bed with her phone over her face at a little distance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" he shouted making Ella startled and the phone in her hand got out of her grip and was about to fall straight on her face, just when..

Ella took a breath of relief not feeling any pain but just a cold and soft skin on her face.

Yoongi removed his hand from her face face with the mobile in his hand.

She opened her eyes and saw Yoongi showing the phone to Taehyung.

And he said, "You were about to break my girlfriend's nose...."

Show some love to me bros!

You can't even imagine how hard it was for me to write this part.

I guess I'm just an anti-romantic bij who doesn't even know how to write a little romantic scene!

That blushing-blushing part was even harder than my last science exam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 148 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...
4.1K 258 20
"you have two options! One let him go so we will help him to pursue his dreams and he will have great future and he will have our money! Option two k...
82.4K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...