๐‘๐”๐๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’...

By mo0nbleyx_

๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’“ . โ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๏ฟฝ... More

หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ”Š โ› ๐‘๐”๐๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ โœ
หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ”Š โ› ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ โœ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ž - ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ , ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ , ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” , ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• , ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— , ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ , ๐ต๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘š'๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ , ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ , ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘œ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ '๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘”๐‘’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ '๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘›๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™
โ‚ŠหšโŠนโ™ก โ”Š โ› ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— , ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ , ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ , ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’

1K 38 11
By mo0nbleyx_

── . . . . .                . . . . . ──
C H A P T E R  T W O
. . . . . ──                                     ── . . . . .

Don't forget vote & comment

♡⋆·˚ ༘ *

・゜゜・.
NAVIER
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝟎𝟎𝟐. I WAS tapping with my feet on the floor while waiting for our professor to come. Today was our first day at Alfea, and I was excited. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the whole night. (And probably because of the incident.)

Our first lesson was Metamorphosis by Professor Wizigz, who entered the classroom at this moment.

"Good Morning everyone! As usual, it befalls me to kick off the school year. Now, for those of you who haven't met me yet. I am professor Wizgiz. Your teacher of Metamorphosis or, if you prefer to call it, the art of changing the way you look!" Professor Wizgiz was tiny so he had to jump so he could sit on the desk. As he sat down he transformed himself in Ms. Griselda.

Shocked, we stared at him, and then we started clapping. "Oh, but that's nothing. By years, you'll do better than that!" He transformed himself back and spoke, "And since every ending must have a beginning. Let us start with a simple exercise."

With his magic, he conjured mirrors in front of us. As I saw the others taking theirs, I also took mine. "Concentrate. Look in the mirror, look at yourself, and think about changing the color of your hair." I put my gaze on my reflection in the mirror and thought.

I didn't know in which color I wanted to change my hair. The only thing that I wanted to change about my hair was its length. As a child I always wanted to have short hair but surprise my mother didn't allow me to.

"Don't worry, Bloom. It is the first try, if you don't succeed, try again." I heard him telling Bloom who sat next to me. "And why aren't you trying?" Our professor asked me when he saw that I was still staring at my reflection and wasn't doing anything.

"Uh...I don't know which color would look good on me." As he heard my answer he shook his head unbelievably and walked to the other students. "Cayetana, you should change your hair color, it doesn't matter if it looks good on you." Stella, who had changed her blonde hair color into a lighter tone, which by the way looked great on her, told me.

"You should listen better to the teacher." She said as if she was any better. Today, she was one hour and thirty minutes in the bathroom because she needed to get ready. "And you are very good at listening to the teacher, right? That's why you didn't destroy the potion labor."

"That was in the past, now I've changed." She turned her gaze towards the mirror, a smile on her lips. We both knew that wasn't true. I also turned my gaze back towards the mirror and decided that I would change its color to blue.

Closing my eyes I imagined my hair in blue and when I opened I had blue hair instead of platinum blonde. Yeah, I should definitely stay platinum blonde.

THE METAMORPHOSIS class ended, and now we had defense lesson by Professor Lanchester. We entered the classroom and sat down at the back because the front seats were already taken. After the bell rang, the guy with the beautiful golden eyes entered the room. He was our teacher? Wasn't he too young for that?

He put the books he was holding on the desk and then turned his attention towards us. "I am Cedric Lanchester, for you it's Professor Lanchester. I am your defense teacher. Any questions? No, good, then we can start."

While Professor Wizgiz was nice, Professor Lanchester was colder than the attacks of the white-haired witch. He looked like he didn't want to be here. "Today, I'm going to teach you how to create a barrier. You have to..."

His voice faded as Stella whispered in my ear, "He is hot."

I frowned. "Stella! He is our teacher."

"I mean, she isn't wrong." Musa who sat on the left next to me agreed with the blonde. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting your conversation?" Our professor had stopped explaining and turned his attention towards us. "No, sir."

He glared at us a last time before turning his attention back to the board where he was writing something. I have a feeling that he is worse than Ms. Griselda

IT WAS the next day Stella, Tecna, Musa and I were sitting in the cafeteria eating breakfast. Bloom and Flora weren't here even though it was 7:55 a.m.. I looked up from my toast and saw the two sneaking towards us. They breathed out relieved as they sat down.

"Why were you so late?" I asked them.

"My fault, I overslept." Bloom answered and took a glass. "Watch out for Ms. Griselda. Somehow, I don't think she's a very nice person." Tecna warnt them. It seemed like she wanted to add something, however she was interrupted by Ms. Faragonda.

"Young ladies, your attention, please! As is the tradition among the Magix schools, the annual gala in honor of our new students will be held tonight! Students of the Alfea College for Fairies and the Red Fountain school for Magicians will gather here in our castle to perform the traditional welcome gift exchange ceremony!" The silence which filled the cafeteria disappeared as Faragonda ended her sentence. Everyone was talking about the ball.

Griselda clapped with her hands and immediately it got silent. "Silence, please! Ms. Faragonda, our Headmistress, is speaking! Let's show a little respect!"

Miss Faragonda adjusted her glasses and continued speaking with a smile on her lip, "Thank you, Griselda. One more thing I'd like to say. I'm calling on all your creative minds to turn this ordinary-looking hall into a festive ballroom, so today's classes are canceled. Get to work and make us proud!"

Annoyed, I sighed. I hate balls. Since I could talk I had to visit balls and at some point I was just annoyed. Every ball was the same. I had to smile and listen to the boring words of noble people.

"Classes are canceled. And this is just our second day." I said as we were walking in the hallway. "What do we have to do for the party?" Bloom, who was walking next to Stella, inquired.

"Easy Bloom. Just get ready to have a ball!" Stella answered and pumped her fist into the air. "I'll provide the decorations." Flora snapped her fingers and then vines with flowers covered some walls. "And I'lI take care of the music. I mean, what's a party without dancing?" Musa told us.

"And I'll worry about what to wear . Clothes are important too."

We went to our dorm and met in Stella's room because she wanted us to show each other our dresses. "And I refuse to come unnoticed!" Stella held out an orange and yellow dress in front of her body.

"It wasn't cheap. It was like it was calling me from the shop's window, 'Buy me! Buy me please!'" The blonde told us the story about how she bought the dress. "And of course you answered it's plea. How very noble of you." Musa, who was leaning against the wall, commented with a smirk, which made also smirk.

"Well, I'm bound to make an impression." Stella put the dress away. "I heard that the guys from the red fountain are very cute." Flora, who was sitting on the bed next to Tecna, spoke.

"Guys? As if I care about that." Tecna said. "Then why are you dressed like a diva?" Musa inquired. "That's beside the point, you attend a ceremony, you dress accordingly." Tecna explained.

"Yes, sure." The blonde commented, not really believing her. Then the princess turned to me and Bloom. We both were sitting on the ground. "And you two? Why aren't you dressed?"

I let out a sigh. "I'm not going to the ball." Surprised, the five looked at me. "What do you mean, you are not going to the ball?" Stella asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't like parties, so I'm not going."

"This party is extra made for us."

"It isn't obligatory to go so..." I said. "And Bloom? Why aren't you wearing your dress? Please don't tell me you are also not going." Flora inquired the red-haired one. "Oh...well, I don't have a dress." She told us a little ashamed.

"I can lend you mine." Sophia, my maid, helped me with packing my bag. While doing so she packed one of my dresses because she knew that sometimes there are parties held. "Really? Thank you, Cayetana." Bloom wrapped her arms around, and I hugged her back.

"No problem.

IT WAS evening now. The guys from the red fountain were already coming. I spent my whole afternoon in the library, reading books about powers because I wanted to know what powers I have, but I didn't find anything. Because the library was about to close, I borrowed a book and then made my way to my dorm.

But suddenly I felt strong dark auras nearby. They were familiar. As a door opened, I immediately hide behind a pillar.

"Hey look! The red fountain code of auras. The gifts must be in there." My eyes widened as I recognized the voice. It belonged to one of the witches who attacked Bloom. "I wonder what those simpletons will give to their fairies." The witch with the brunette hair spoke as she and the other two witches were standing in front of the chest which the specialist had brought with them as a present for the fairies.

"Whatever they are, we'll wreak havoc and spread panic. That'll give us a chance to get the ring. Come on Darcy, show us where it is." The ice-witch ordered.

The brunette hair made a spell, "Illusion! Show the ring!" I dared to sneak a peak and saw Stella who was putting her ring in a chest. "Great, now we know where to find it."

"Come on, Stormy. Time to do your thing."

"At last!" Probably the witch with the name Stormy opened the chest. "Oh, enchanted little eggs. How tacky. Anyway, it's time for us to prepare our own surprise. These presents shall become Snake-Rat eggs! Which will hatch at the touch of a fairy. And spread terror all over!" I dared to look again and saw that the eggs looked different.

"Well done, sisters. Now let's get out of here." I felt a portal being opened and then their auras disappeared.

As I was sure they weren't here anymore I rushed into my dorm. "Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Musa!" I shouted as I entered. I ran into the rooms of them but found no one, until I entered Bloom's and Flora's room. Bloom was preparing her dress, which she got from me.

"Bloom!" Confused, Bloom turned around to look at me. "Cayetana, what's wrong?" Instead of answering her question, I grabbed her wrist and ran to the ballroom because the others could only be there. Before doing that I threw the book I borrowed on the bed.

While running there, Bloom asked me what's wrong, but I answered it as we found the others and stood outside the ballroom."The three witches, they are here, and they made a spell over the presents. I think I heard them say something about snake rats." I told them, out of breath. "Snake rats? Hmm, let me see from my database. Snake rats, swamp creatures of the disgusted genes. They eat toads— "

Stella interrupted the purple-haired one, "Thank you, Tecna. We get the picture. Slimy, vicious, and venomous like the witches. What's in it for them?"

"The witches want to provide a huge panic, and use it as a diversion. To get their hands on your ring." I answered. "Hmm, that's quite the sneaky plan. We've got to stop the eggs from being handed out!" Musa said.

"Ugh, too late! Look!" With her finger Flora pointed at the specialist who brought the chest into the ballroom.

"Egg Surprises..."

"Yes. And the surprises are very cuddly snake rats." Bloom added. "We need a counter spell and do it fast! Come on, let's form a circle." Stella held my hand and we formed a circle. "Repeat after me. What it once was, let it be again."

"What it once was, let it be again. What it once was, let it be again. What it once was..." We repeated after Stella and created a spell which flew to the chest.

We let out a sigh in relief as the fairies opened the eggs and butterflies flew out of them. Then a guy with short brown hair walked towards us. "I hope this egg brings you luck." He handed Stella an egg which she took delighted. Before she could open it, Musa took the egg from her.

"Let me see it. Flora, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Musa looked at Flora with a smirk who nodded. "I am indeed. And I studied Professor Palladiums lesson very well." Musa handed Flora the egg. "It's all yours, Flora."

Curiously Bloom asked, "What did you do to the egg?"

"I'll tell you later. Meanwhile, I want you to run and change. It's getting late." Flora answered.

Bloom and I walked back to our dorm. While she changed I grabbed my book and walked in the living room. I opened the book and started reading, "A long time ago nothing existed, but then there was an explosion which created a dragon..."

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. As she was a child , Navier cut her hair short .
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪. Because Navier had servants who did her hair , she needed help from Stella .

DISCLAIMERS :

All pictures I used don't belong to me, I found them on Pinterest, same for the gifs.

Published: 09.02.2024
Re-written: 20.06.2024

Wordcount: 2330
♡⋆·˚ ༘ * ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 374 26
Emily Springs is just getting adjusted to being a princess and dating a prince and peace in the realm so when a new villain shows up she is most cert...
824 71 8
ON HIATUS UNTIL JULY 24 original winx club stella x fem!oc bisexual!oc wlw also includes... a side pairing mlm (oc x canon) temporary main!oc x male...
6.2K 171 24
Emily Springs finally got over her PTSD and is living happily with her parents and friends so what happens when an old enemy of her mother's shows up...
229K 10.3K 32
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...