She Mines

By sage1234loveh

Stepfather and daughter love story, but they know they can't be together but still try too Around Greenvale... More

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

1.8K 5 1
By sage1234loveh

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I woke up from the light shinning in to me eyes through the window.

Michael hads been drinking more after what happened in the bathroom and im starting to worry about him

I got up out of bed and Took a 20 minute shower, I got out the shower and went to find my clothes.

I put on low rise jeans with a white crop top and a sweater with white shoes. I check the time to see I was late for school.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Micheal drinking alcohol. It like 9:00am in the morning what the hell. He looks me up and down and says "what the fuck are you wearing".

I stayed quiet, then he said " go change you look like a fucking hoe". I was shocked he called me that. I felt hurt but I was not going to let him run over me so I said back "you can't control what I fucking wear" then I started walking to the door to go to school then suddenly I hear footsteps coming toward me at a fast pace. I start to get scared then suddenly..

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠🙃

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬😊❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 46.2K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
426K 14.4K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
769K 38.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...