Slender-Obsession

By babyyxpsych0

The world is in fear. Scared when it will be they turn and if they will get a visit the monsters that lurk in... More

Slender-Obsession
1
2
3
4

5

41 2 0
By babyyxpsych0

-Y/n Pov-

The moon rose high as the long night stretched on. I huddled in my cell, clutching Slendy's jacket close as madness danced at the edges of my mind.

J-aye, crazy u good? U been whispering over there to urself

L-leave her alone Jack

J-why are u literally the only one who has a problem with me talking?

L-ur provoking her she hates us right now

J-u still salty about our breakup

L-oh my gosh and look now u done made it all about u

J-so? Its true

N-guys-

Ss-maybe he's right yn. U have been a bit jealous of us.

Jill-us? Since when were u two exclusive?

J-uh its really just-

Ss-Jack...

J-yes, love?

Jill-*laughs*

Ss-something funny?

Jill-Nope. That's all u ghosty.

L-see? And thats why i broke up with u. U got a lot of girl drama in the mix.

N-U guys!

J-broke up with me? Whatever if anything i let u go. Not like anyone is gonna want u.

L-if only u knew.

-ClockWork Pov-

Lulu tried to ignore Jack as he constantly bickered to her trying to get her to explain herself.

Who knew monsters was just as fucking toxic as Humans.

Ss-why do u care JackJack!

Jill-Jack Jack?!

She started yelling extra loud and i looked over at Yn. She was twitching and trembling.

She looked like she was gonna spazz out. Slendy chose the wrong people to be around her-...or that might've been his plan

To see if she could control it. This would be the best way-

Her tentacles banged on the bars bringing all of us out our thoughts

It was trying to go further but she groaning in pain the further they got

The tentacle all got closer and closer and tbh i was scared that it wasn't gonna work until they zoomed back in her back and he grunted

Blooded trailed from her neck. I could smell it.

N-all of that fucking arguing ticked her off. Be more fucking considering. Luckily sally is sleep. Just because she can't hurt us it's hurting her. Just stay quiet until she needs us

L-He started it clockyyy

Lulu whined and i groaned. The others started to get back louder and i huffed about to handle this myself.

I pulled out my blade but stopped when i heard static we all did

-Y/n pov-

In a whoosh of static, he materialized before the cell. Behind them

I turned looking and the slender in me tensed up

H-My children, you have earned respite. I shall watch over our charge awhile.

His proxies nodded gratefully and crept off to slumber.

We was finally alone.

-Slender-Obsession-

-Y/n Pov-

Slendy's full attention turned to me.

H-My dear, how do you feel? I seen u hurt urself.

I trembled under his fathomless gaze.

Y-The shadows claw, master, but your gift shields the worst. It hurt really bad but she tried to push through the pain and attack the others. I'm sorry.

I replied softly. Naught but his aura kept the Slender at bay now.

Tendrils slipped between the bars, caressing my deformed cheek gently.

H-You fight with such strength and grace, child. It humbles me. Maybe instead of putting u two separate u accept and come together, yes?

Leaning into his otherworldly touch, I whispered,

Y-Your light is my only salvation. Without you to guide me...

H-Hush now. I shall remain at your side through every torment

He soothed.

H-And when you emerge victorious, know that you have earned a place by my eternal throne.

Heart pounding, I embraced his promising words and rested in the comfort of his gaze

This ordeal would end, and a whole new existence would begin- by his side, as it always was meant to be.

He is mine...

I gasped when I seen him coming. To my aching joy, Slenderman's form slipped through the bars to join me in my cell.

Without realizing my tentacles lunged at him reaching out to clasp him close- only to hit an invisible shield around his eldritch frame.

The Slender within me strained to wrap him in my coils and never let go, but he would not be taken so easily.

I whimpered in frustration as he glided nearer, radiating calm.

H-Peace, dear one

He eased.

H-Your beastly urges cannot sway nor attack me. I come of my own free will, to ease your plight

His tendrils enveloped my distended hands, and the contact sent soothing electricity through my warped form.

All tension melted from my aching limbs. The shadows receded further as I drank in his divine essence, the one pure light that could pierce the darkness. 

Leaning into his chest, I whispered

Y-You are the balm to my every wound, master. Without your light to guide me, I would surely perish.

Slenderman crooned softly, his touch imparting strength and clarity. All turmoil faded under his ministrations.

As long as he remained by my side through this trial, I knew my humanity could endure anything. Our bond would transcend even the grips of madness itself.

His tendrils reached to caress my cheek so gently.

H-My pet, you continue to amaze with your resilience and strength. I have been doing some research and i may have a way to help u.

Leaning into his touch, I sighed happily.

Y-Please! Anything u want. It is only by your light that I find such power, my beloved master. You pull me back from the shadows when all else is dark. U alone. So please do as u must.

He pulled me close, and where our forms met was pure bliss.

H-Maybe u just need my essence my little pet. The monster in u wants more....even now she is using a direct line to me telling me what she wants...Tell her

Out of nowhere she finally contacted me personally

"Yess!!yEssSss~ I NEED HIM INSIDE US!~ the moOoOooreE of him in me...the longer u are in CoNtrRrRrollLll~"

H-It only wants me to put that to the test we will experiment. Even if u have to be my personal sẽx pet for my pleasure i will do just that

Is he really saying he will fuck me?...will he? REalLy?!...

My arms snaked around him, I gazed into his endless voided eyes filled with nothing but darkness

Y-Then fill me completely with your essence , master, and burn away any doubts. Use me for ur pleasure and let me milk u dry

I breathed.

Y-if that's what it takes...ill do it

His tendrils tilted my chin upwards as his lips met mine. Bliss beyond words rippled through me at his kiss.

Within his embrace I glimpsed vistas beyond mortal ken and felt an eternal bond connecting us.

His elongated tongue filled my throat cutting off air supply but I didn't care. Not like i could die now.

All hardship seemed trivial facing the trials hand in hand with my beloved Slenderman. Our love would last for eternity.

This was but the start of innumerable sex tests, and facing them in his arms would be pure rapture.

Call me delulu all u want he loves me and ill give him my soul if he asked-

I was turned around to quick and bent over with my legs spread face down ass up in my bed

H-Quickly then, its been centuries. I cannot wait much longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 8.6K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
255K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
233K 27.3K 120
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
140K 3.9K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။