I'm Only Yours

By OhmNanonislove

Nanon a hopeless romantic boy dream's to do love marriage since his childhood but his father arranged his mar... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
1. Nanon's Dream
2. Bangkok? No way hell!!!
3. Marriage
4. First Night Together
6. He is back???

5. Our Happy Family

271 17 24
By OhmNanonislove

8 Years Later

In Bangkok city, Thailand at 8:10 am

Author's POV

*This music is playing in the background*

"Good morning everyone. Wow, how amazing this morning is."

"AMAZING MORNING? MY FOOT."

"Huh?"

"PERTH YOU ASSHOLE BASTARD"

"Chim?...What happened?..Wait!!! Why are you holding that rolling pin?"

Chimon didn't think twice and started to beat Perth up.

"Wait..aaow..aaow Chim why are you beating me up? What did I did? Aaaaooowww Chim not my ear please naaa it hurts."

Chimon twisted Perth's ear and again hit him on his arm.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? HOW DARE YOU HUH?."

"Wait..what? I did nothing. Who did exactly told you that?"

"DON'T LIE TO ME PERTH, I HAVE MY OWN EYES I SAW YOU CHATTING WITH OUR MAID ON YOUR PHONE."

Chimon start to mimics weird noises and says.

"You were chatting with her like:

'Baby, can you come around this evening?

Yes of course Sir.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL HUH?"

"Oh that yeah I remember...I remember it was-"

*SMACK*

Chimon again Smacked Perth but harder this time.

"SHUT UP PERTH SHUT UP I DON'T NEED ANY EXPLANATION FROM YOU."

*Whistling*

While Chimon was scolding and beating Perth suddenly he heard Whistling sounds coming from Upstairs.

"Umm...? Whistling? In my house that too in the early morning?" He said and immediately turned his face to that Whistling sounds with a frowning and annoyed look on his face.

"LIGHT...LIGHT???...I SAID COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW."

Chimon shouts at a small boy and he came running there immediately. Feeling nervous because of Chimon's anger.

"Baby what I told you earlier? No Whistling again it's bad manners."

"What? What Pa? I couldn't hear you?"

"I said no whils-"

Chimon frowned hard as Perth was keep increasing the volume of the music as he was trying to ignore Chimon's words while brushing his hairs and Whistling.

Chimon annoyingly turned the music off and throw the phone on the bed.

"But what does it matter?" Perth said.

"I SAID NO WHISTLE AGAIN BABY IT'S BAD MANNERS. OKAY?".

"Yes...Pa." Light said with a fear of his Papa shouting at him.

"Good boy act like a wise man. Now tell me what do you wanna be when you grow up?".

"...." Light said nothing in fear.

"HUH? I ASKED WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?"

"I...I wanna be like Dad".

"REALLY? YOU WANNA BE LIKE DAD? WANNA DAILY COME HOME BEING DRUNK? WANT TO WORK AS A USELESS CLERK IN A USELESS BANK? WANT TO SEND CHATTY MESSAGES TO A MAID EVERYDAY???".

"Wait a minute everyday your wet towels and underwears are lying on the bed. 2 days ago I found your small comb with fall your hairs on it in my pocket and that's why I messaged her that 'Baby, keep eye on our bedroom.' UNDERSTAND?"

"BUT WHAT'S YOUR RELATION TO SEND HER A MESSAGE?"

"Oh? Yesterday you send messaged to that actor Bright Vachirawit on that blue bird app that 'Happy birthday to you' Now what's your relation with him to send him message?".

"SHUT UP."

"YOU SHUT UP."

Poor Light was just standing there listening to his Dad and Papa bickering. Well it's their daily fights he knows they will make up once they are done. So he just silently picks his bag pack and leaves from there for his school.

"I don't have time to mess with you who uses hundreds of beauty products just to wash face and to hide pimples and tanned skin." Perth continue to argue.

"AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MESS WITH YOU WHO SPENDS HALF AN HOUR SITTING IN THE TOILET TO POOP AND HOURS IN THE BATHROOM JUST TO BATH." Chimon said not backing up from the argument.

"But that's where I find peace in this house."

"THEN GO AND SIT."

And with that they both went to their choreos. Perth gets ready for his job and and Chimon also gets ready and packs his and Perth's tiffin and smacks Perth's tiffin on the table before leaving for his job.

He was about to go out but before that Perth pulls him by his arm and turns him around and hugs him to apologize.

"Chim...I not cheating on you naa please believe in me my dear. I could never do that you know how much I love you right? I'm so Sorry, I will not do that again okay?".

Chimon turns his head and smiles softly but didn't said anything.

"Please stop sulking naa babe." With that Perth kisses on Chimon's cheek makes him blush shyly.

"Okay okay I forgive you but don't try do anything like that again or else I'll throw away all your stuff from our house specially your drinks." Chimon said in a warning tone making Perth little scared but he nodes his head and smiles to assure him.

Perth move his face close to Chimon for a kiss. Chimon chuckles and kisses Perth on his cheeks. Then Perth pouts his lips for a kiss Chimon chuckles again and denies it at first but gives kiss to Perth on his lips before they both locks their door and happily leaves for their jobs together.

Their son was waiting for them outside. When they arrives with a smile on their face and hands on their waist Light understands that they have make up with each other. Chimon gets so happy when he sees his son is still waiting for them outside he immediately cups his face with his both hands and gives him kisses on his both cheeks.

Perth also gives kisses to Light and Chimon before leaving for his job. Light gets so happy and kisses them back. Chimon waits until Lights school bus arrives and says bye to him and leaves for his job.

Meanwhile in OhmNanon's apartment

*Whistling sounds*

Ohm was busy ironing his shirt but then he heard Whistling sounds from his small Moon. He gets confused and try to understand what is it.

*Whistle*

"....?"

*Whistle*

Moon is asking her Dad to polish her shoes. Ohm replies her with whistle that he is busy in irony. She whistles and ask him back then what should she do then? Ohm whistle back and tell her to go and ask her Papa for help.

*Whistle*
(Dad please help me with this shoe polishing naa)

*Whistle*
(Sweety can't you see that I'm busy ironing here)

*Whistle*
(Then what should I do Dad?)

*Whistle*
(Simple go and ask your Papa for help)

*Whistle*
(Really? Should I?)

*Whistle*
(Of course honey)

*Whistle*
(Okay)

Moon knocks OhmNanon's bedroom door loudly to wake him up. Nanon opens the door with messy hairs and yawning. He ask Moon what does she wants. She whistles and shows him her shoes & brush and ask for help. Nanon whistles back.

*Whistle*
(Paa I need help with polishing my shoes)

*Whistle*
(Baby I just woke up naa.. I still need to bath first) Nanon shows her that he is smells bad.

*Whistle*
(Then what should I do?) Moon whistles in a annoying tone being totally done with her parents.

*Whistle*
(Simple go and ask your Dada for help)

Nanon shows her his playful smile and winks at her before closing the door. Now Moon is totally fade up and done with her parents. She gets super angry. She goes to her Dad with frown face while putting her hands on her waist and look at her dad with anger.

Ohm gets it that Nanon deny to help her even though he knew it was going to happen but still he wide his eyes and mouth and put his hands on his face to acts shock. He quickly completes his ironing to help her.

*Whistle*
(Oh, my sweetheart what happened?)

*Whistle*
(Papa send me here to ask you for help)

*Whistle*
(Alright alright I will help you but first give me a sweet kiss on my cheek)
Ohm move his face closer to her and she quickly gives her lovely Dad a sweet kiss on his cheek.

Ohm gets happy and start to polish her shoe while Whistling cause she loves it. She gets happy when Ohm polished both of her shoes and even help her to wear them.

Nanon gets ready and comes out from his room and sees both Dad and his playful daughter is all smiling and giggling while Ohm was giving horse ride to Moon. Nanon feels so overwhelmed with the view and try not to tear up seeing both of them all happy after all the struggles they go through years.

But it's not time to be emotional he whistles to grab attention they both look at him and he shows them that they are running out of the time. So they should hurry. Ohm be like come on just chill honey let's have a breakfast first.

Nanon puts all the breakfast on the dinning table and starts to serve them. Moon whines she doesn't want to eat the same repetitive bread butter breakfast but Nanon makes her eat it. Ohm starts to tease her. Nanon picks one slice of bread and decides to feed his beloved husband. He puts the slice close to Ohm's mouth telling him to open his mouth.

Ohm smiles at him and open his mouth to eat while getting closer to him. Nanon quickly puts the slice down and moves even more close to Ohm's face staring at his lips. He wants to kiss him. Ohm tease him while biting his lips and stares intensely at his lips.

Meanwhile Moon who was watching all of this with her round eyes was like, 'Seriously Dad & Pa?...right in fornt of my innocent eyes and breakfast? Do you both know that we are running out of the time? We all are going to be late.'

Ohm looks at her 'Don't worry sweety we still have time. Lemme see what time it is-....OH SHIT it's already 8:30 oh no we are gonna be late again today SHIT'.

Ohm and Nanon both rushed to their bedroom to pack their bags. Ohm still has to dress himself. Nanon helps him to find his watch & pocket. Ohm puts his shirt on and starts to button up but Nanon suddenly bumps into his chest while rushing here and there.

Ohm smirks and finds this is the best chance to kiss Nanon. He gets closer to Nanon's lips. Nanon gets shy and pushes Ohm to the cupboard and gets close to him. He moves his lips closer to him but he forgots that their bedroom door was open so Moon stands outside door and whistles to interrupted them before they both kiss as they were getting late and she knows that once they both starts they won't stop soon. Nanon whines cause he again didn't got chance to kiss his husband on lips but still he blows quick flying kiss to him before they both leaves.

Hurriedly rush outside locking their door and leaving their apartment when they reached on the ground floor Ohm gets a call from Drake.

Ohm: Hey bud, it's been long since we talked how's life going?

Drake: THE HELL ACTUALLY.

Ohm: Oh...why? What happened? You sounds exhausted.

Drake: Of course why I wouldn't be? When I have this expensive husband with me who is making me run in the mall behind him with N numbers of bags from past THREE FREAKING HOURS WITHOUT ANY FOOD OR WATER I'M TOTALLY EXHAUSTED, DEHYDRATED AND HUNGRY HERE. HE WON'T EVEN LET ME GO PEE SAYING IF YOU GO THEN WHO WILL HOLD ALL THE BAGS??? Please help me to get outta here Ohm. I'm literally DYING.

Ohm: Woah...that's really a lot Drake. I can't believe you are tolerating him that much. But why he is even shopping that much?

Drake: Yeah..obviously I gotta tolerate him cause after all I love him and it was my choice to marry him so here we are and actually he is shopping cause in 2 days he is flying to Singapore for some work his company is sending him their and he has to stay there for a month so that's why.

Ohm: Oh so that means after that you are free to do anything for a month right?

Drake: Yeah I guess so...

Ohm: So how about an beer party from me to three of us you, me and Perth for next whole month? Hmm what do you say?

Drake: Wow amazing beer party from you? For the whole month? Just wonderful I'm in.

Ohm: Good then I'll call and ask Perth about this too.

Drake: Yeah and-....(some bags falls from his hands)

Jimmy: DRAKE WHERE DID YOU GO? COME HERE AND HOLD THESE TWO BAGS FOR ME YOU DUMMY.

Drake: Oh shit-...I gotta go man my husband his calling me talk to you later. (call continues)

Drake: I guess today you are gonna empty my credit card.

Jimmy: Well don't worry I'll give you reward after this.

Drake: Oh will that reward consider your d-...

Ohm: DRAKE MF I'M STILL RIGHT HERE. CUT THE CALL FIRST IDIOT.

Drake: Oh..Oh..Ohm? (embarrassed)
I'm so sorry-...

*Discline*

Drake: SHIT I guess I fucked up.

Jimmy: I mean what else we could expect from you? Silly. HAHAHAHA

To be continue...........

_________________________________________

*The following images are not own by me. Credits to the respective owner.*

So here are, The New surprise special Characters:

Moon

8 years old, OhmNanon's adopted daughter. Sweet, playful, naughty & foodie. Loves her both parents but specially she is Ohm's princess.

Light

8 years old, PerthChimon's adopted son. Innocent, kind, soft & quite. Likes to play video games and loves his parents.

☆☆☆

So... Hey everyone, and I know I know what I said last time I will update soon and end this story very soon and this & that.

I'm extremely sorry I was very busy and tired from my college trip. Yeah I went to our class trip so that's why I couldn't update and I know I always say that I'll update to but it's always gets delays and also I updates once in a month. I'm so sorry for that.

As I'm always late so I'm not going to say that when will be the next update but I'll try my best to make it soon.

Anyways, lemme how was the chapter. Did you liked the new Characters?

Make sure to vote If you did like this chapter and do comment to lemme know if you like it or not.

I know this chapter was basic. I wanted to end it with a suspense but it could have delayed the chapter more so I just decided to skip it to the next chapter and let it leave like that.

For now bye everyone,

See you all in the next chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.5K 31
The story is about two boys who meet at club but end up making beautiful mess where the top "ohm" get obsessed with his bottom "Nanon"......is it onl...
99.5K 5.9K 39
He is rich, famous, quiet, sober and a hot head. One of the most eligible bachelors in Thailand based on every criteria. He has just enough to earn h...
I Do. By G3

Fanfiction

117K 4.2K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...