His Slender-Prisoner

By babyyxpsych0

Your a girl who lost all memory. One day u discovered ur a monster but u use ur powers for good. What happens... More

His Slender-Prisoner
1
2
4
5

3

94 2 0
By babyyxpsych0

-Y/n Pov-

Revulsion overcame me in a violent wave and has been for hours now. I retched violently into the chamber toilet, memories assaulting my mind's eye.

Sara's smiling face swam before me, only for me to taste her blood and enjoy it like some animal.

How could I have not known! Slenderman's laughter echoed mockingly as I wept broken sobs.

What monstrous thing had I become? What makes it worse is that I crave more.

-Hours Later-

Hours had passed in a blur of tears since that awful realization. All I could do was huddle in the corner of my cell, wracked with grief and self-loathing.

How many others had they consumed because of me in this place? Just to spite me how do I know if everyone I saved isn't dying right now

How long had Slenderman tormented me so?

My anguished thoughts were interrupted by approaching footsteps.

Slenderman's towering form appeared, regarding me silently through the cell bars. I couldn't bring myself to meet his empty gaze, too overwhelmed with shame.

After a long moment, he spoke in a deceptively calm whisper that raised the hairs on my neck.

R-Have you learned your place at last, pretender? In here, you are no hero. You are my prey, to do with as I please.

I shuddered, still unable to look at him.

I heard him scoff-

A tendril snaked through the bars, gripping my chin and forcing my eyes up to his.

R-Answer me!

He commanded. His frigid touch burned, a harsh reminder of my helplessness.

I was weak in here. Was i really the imposter? Has he been around longer than me?

R-Girl, don't make me repeat myself.

With a broken sob, I whispered

Y- Yes...

What other choice did I have but to submit in this living nightmare? His laughter echoed cruelly as he released me, surveying the wreckage of my spirit with sadistic pleasure.

R-Good. Now rest - we have such plans for you tomorrow, my little puppet.

His parting words sealed my hollow despair. I had well and truly fallen into the depths of his domain...and I feared I may never escape this realm of neverending darkness.

-His Slender-Prisoner-

-Y/n Pov-

I must have drifted into an uneasy sleep at some point, for fragmented dreams of Sara's smiling face being torn asunder plagued me.

When awareness returned, I was startled to find a pair of curious eyes peering at me through the cell bars.

A girl with ragged brown hair who held a teddy bear and a worn pale pink dress was crouched outside, prodding at me through the bars with a gnarled stick.

?-Hey!!!

She put her head on the bars her face going into a fish like position

?-are you awive in thereeee?

She whispered, tilting her head quizzically. I rubbed my eyes, wondering if this was another of Slenderman's tricks.

Sitting up slowly, I dared to speak in a hoarse rasp.

Y-Who...who are you?

The girl beamed, seeming pleased I responded.

?-I'm Sally! Don't wowwy, I'm not going to huwt you. Slender just brings in new pwaymates sometimes.

Something in her tone made me suspect this was not her first encounter with a cell.

I eyed her warily.

Y-Where are we...what does he want with me?

A shadow passed over Sally's face and she glanced back down the corridor.

She had beautiful green eyes but blood covered her pale grey face.

Sally-His big owe house. As for why...weww, you gotta do what he says to survive hewe. But don't feel too bad! I'll come talk to you each day so you're not wonewy.

Her smile, though kind, did not reach her shadowed eyes.

It seemed I had traded one hell for another - though perhaps in Sally, I had found the first thread of hope in freeing myself from Slenderman's tangled web of torment...somehow.

I need to leave here. The woods aren't safe without me.

-The Next Day-

I woke feeling uneasy, hearing footsteps approach my cell. Two silhouettes blocked the light - one tall and grinnng, the other clinging to his arm.

J-Well well, look who finally woke up.

It was Jeff, scars stretched across his face. A girl with dark hair in a high ponytail glared at me possessively.

I asked what they wanted, keeping my nerves calm. Jeff's grin widened at my bravery.

J-Not very polite. That tone of urs. Usually i would fix it but the master didn't give me orders yet.

He sighed exaggeratedly.

J-Slender sent us to tell you he's got a special task for your first full day. Something about obedience training. I mean from what I heard ur gonna be his pet-

?-jeffyy

J-what?

His words filled me with dread. What new torment did Slender have planned? I banished the thoughts, refusing to let Jeff see me break.

Y-Well, let's get on with it then.

To my surprise, Jeff threw his head back in laughter. Gripping the girl who clung to him.

J-I like your spirit, new blood! This will be fun...

His words didn't ease my fear. But I kept my face stoic, determined not to give them the satisfaction of seeing me afraid.

What torments would this day bring at Slender's hands?

****

I sat waiting anxiously after Jeff and the girl had left. My cell was well lit, though still confining.

Time crawled by with no sign of what Slender had planned.

Finally, heavy boots sounded outside and a lanky figure appeared, half his face obscured by a hood. Toby.

Our prior encounter flashed in my mind - him attacking, me snapping his axe in self defense.

He grinned maliciously now, holding something that glinted in the light.

T-Slender says you need to put this on.

It was a spiked metal shock collar, attached to a thick chain leash. Panic rose in my throat but I shoved it down.

Y-A-And then what?

I asked, meeting his insane gaze steadily. His grin only widened.

T- Then I take you to the nurse!

My heart sank further. I could read his mind. Nurse Ann was not known for kindness. What sick experiments did she have in store?

Toby unlocked the cell, manhandling me roughly as he fastened the cruel device around my neck.

I refused to cry out, sensing it would only please him more. Then with a yank, he had me strung along behind him like an animal.

We set off down stone corridors, deeper into the bowels of Slender's shifting maze of a home.

I kept my eyes forward and tried to brace myself for whatever lay ahead at Ann's hands.

This was only the beginning, I knew. Slender was just getting started...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 24.3K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
3.4K 185 55
You're a seventeen-year-old, who moves from ATL , to Los Angeles, California. Her life has been ordinary and dreary until she moved. Since then she...
10K 174 14
The one where Joe falls for a certain bartender
35.6K 2.4K 22
She never expected to be kidnapped in broad daylight and held against her will. Akshara Goenka is a fashion designer who is better known as Kaira an...