REVENGE OF THE WITCH:HARBINGE...

Oleh SAM-JUDITH5

("one thing we need to remember from Sam is ""No one chooses to hate the world for some,freaking world leav... Lebih Banyak

1.WRONGFUl ACCUSATION
2.EDWARD EVIL PLAN
3.SAM'S MISERY AND HATE
4.SAM'S REVENGE STARTS
5.INDIAN BLACK MAGIC-1
6.INDIAN BLACK MAGIC-2
7.CHAOS IN SMALL TOWN-1
8.LOVE AND REVENGE (chaos in small town -2)
9.LOVE AND CHAOS(chaos in small town-3)
10.TWISTED LOVE'S FINAL TEST
11.ENDING CHAOS
Info of charcters
12.GREIF
13.RED EYES
14.NEXY
15:STALKER DEMON LOVE TALE
16.MYSTERIOUS DEATHS
quiz
17.PREIST
19.stopping shadow ASSASIN
20.JUDITH BLACK WRATH RECAP
21.NEXY KNIGHT OF HELL
22.TOWN PEOPLE GUILT
23.Full Elimination plan
24.WITCH BURN
25.AFTERMATH
info of victims list
26.WILD HUNT
27.WILD HUNT CONTINUE'S
28.ADAMSON TWIST
29 EDWARD'S PUNISHMENT
30.Madison Final Conclusion
31.U TURN
32.END OF ROUSSILLON

18.BLACK HOOD ASSASIN

72 55 14
Oleh SAM-JUDITH5

Aftermath events of a couple's death have struck terror in the hearts of Roussillon residents, and now the town is filled with fear. A few days have passed.

Two male friends are taking a walk in the park. The sunshine has just started, and the warm inhale makes their nerves tingle with a good sensation. All the trees and the cool breeze traveling in the park create a breath that feels like heaven. Warming all their nerves, they feel a cool aura like ice. One of the friends is deeply relaxed.

"Wow dude, walking in the park this morning is such a heavenly experience. I love the country life, dude..."

His voice suddenly slowed down, and he started bleeding green liquid from his mouth like an open tap. Another man's heart raced as fast as a superbike, and he was sweating in fear.

"Hey, whaaats happ..ening to youuu? " with slow and strucked voice encountered black hood jumping on top of him loudly groans "ahahahh."

FIG: BLACK HOOD ASSASSIN

"In the moon's soft glow, a red-haired beauty stands,
Beneath the warm cascade, her delicate hands.
The water dances on her skin so fair,
A symphony of sensation in the steamy air.

Her fiery locks cascade like a waterfall of flame,
As she closes her eyes, lost in the shower's tame.
Each droplet a caress, a gentle touch,
A moment of bliss that she loves so much."

Judith's eyes wide open, slightly lips up, holding her white towel, with a kind of pouting expression, as she almost felt a temporary sense of temptation.
"Nexy, are you stalking on me to see me naked?"

Nexy's eyes are stable as always, slightly lifted up, eye to eye, two steps closer, a slight smile on his face, maintaining the same devilish glance as always, filled with a pleasant and dark aura, calm.

"Sammy, if I wish to see you naked. I would have watched you over so ma.."

Judith's eyes are slightly wide open, glowing red, maintaining a straight posture. She takes two steps closer, maintaining serious eye contact.

"Stop, don't say that. I won't let that happen."

"Really! You look so beautiful with piercing gaze . I have to say you look hot and sexy on half naked already. "

Judith lips up, unable to control temptation, but temptation still remains inside, eyes are filled with melodious sweetness, but still took control of wide eyes and covered in a mask of seriousness. Eyes widened in a sense of determination, inhaled slightly.

"Ok, tell me what news you brought today."

Nexy looked straight forward, slightly smiling in cherishment.
"Ok ,you are such a hard core Sammy miss Judith just dress up and come to me i shall wait in living room."

Judith entered living room with black tshirt and blue torn jeans made a small bun on her hair.

Next, he looked at her continuously, unable to turn his head aside, a sense of admiration in his low voice.

"Hey Judith, you look beautiful today."

Judith didn't even flinch, looking sharp with her big eyes, holding her breath.
"News, give me news."

"I don't understand what's happening again? We found two freinds bodies in park same as 3 days ago couple got killed in their own farm house really some professional ASSASIN might be the one behind it."

Judith eyes are wide open, placing hands on forehead, itching her hair, looking at him.

"Professional ASSASIN, who would have hired him? no one that rich in town to hire that much high budget hit man. Also it won't make sense ASSASIN job only a kill one or two person which includes single contract on one shot not all of them like some serial killer."

NEXY answers her by placing hand on her shoulder.

"He might be one of them."

Judith's eyes wide open in sense of confusion.

"One of who?"

NEXY voice filled with interest.

"SHADOW ASSASIN he might be."

"What the fuck is shadow ASSASIN means? Some kind of shadow demon is he? "

"SHADOW ASSASSIN is the organization which can be useful for one type of contracts when someone pays a ransom amount of money to kill a large group. They send their ASSASSIN to finish tasks like when someone wants to kill a cartel or even a police branch in a particular area or small town. They only accept contracts like this."

"Are they humans?"

"Co-organization of both is more likely. That shadow organization was built by two best friends 500 years ago. One of them is a witch, and the other one is human. Both women kill people for money. When the human girl is in trouble, she luckily gets help from the witch. Together, they earn a high fortune. So, both of them had a vision: joining forces to provide a massive amount of money. How so many would be? So they recruit candidates from both supernatural and human kinds who can co operate with each other. Years laters their legacies evolved it into higher groups eliminating organisation."

Judith sobbing tears slightly Nexy wiped her tears away. "What happened? What is so sad about that assassin story?"

Judith, slightly teary-eyed, lowered her head, her heart heavy with sadness.

"Their story made me feel if me and my mother get recruited by them or we know them before may be none of this would have happened? May be their place would be safest place for us than this maniac town people who senselessly blames us."

Nexy placing a hand on her shoulder in a look of sincerity and support,

"Hey Judith, you don't know about it. Second, it can't be found by everyone unless they have something special. Me? I've heard stories about them when I'm in my infernal realm, working as a soldier and serving my dark lord."

"By the way some one paid less amount of money to send average human ASSASIN.If he's high level he could have finished 50 people already."

Judith made desicion"Tonight we are gonna find him and ask him who hired him? We need to because he is on my way."

There is rock pop from Aiden playing, smells filled with the breeze of vodka and the wind of champagne. Ricky Stanford is having a sip of champagne, saying "Another peg."

Madison serves him his drink. "Mr. Stanford, you look worried about the deaths in town. I'm too scared about it. So much, I'm worried about my friend Judith. She's still heartbroken about Spencer's death and not in a stable state. I'm worried about what he might do to her. Please stop him soon."

Some annoying voice came in"That red head bitch is not in greif. She must have been fucking with hot guys secretly, daily that's why she took long leave."

Both turn their heads towards voice there they sighted the guy who harassed Judith in a starting day at the bar.

Madison's eyes were wide open, in sense of light aggression, pointing fingers on him.

"Hey asshole, stop talking about my best friend. You worried because she didn't pay attention to your sorry and pathetic little cock of yours."

"What did you say bitch?"

Ricky Stanford stood up "Hey hey, both of you just calm down do we need to do this on serious occasion of disaster of town."

Some red eyes are watching all these scenes from the window of the bar. Judith, who is she, leaned against the wall and wiped her red glowing eyes. She's getting red tears. She wiped her tears, but her fingers turned red like blood. She realized she's evolving into a demon form; the more her eyes glow, the more red tears she gets.

Nexy blurred towards her, "Hey Judith, what's happened?"

Judith turned down her head with a low voice.

"Madison called me her best friend and trusted me a lot. I feel so wrong about involving her in this plot with all of them."

Nexy looked at her in silence.
Asshole who spoke bad about Judith taking piss in woods screaming.

"Hey whore Judith, I'll make sure you will regret for not accepting my invitation that day you bitch."

That voice traveled here and there like echoes in silent woods. He heard footsteps coming from bushes, turned away his face. The Black Hood Killer, leaning his back on a tree, took his dagger 🗡️ dipped in that liquid, waiting, getting set. But he felt a high wind, which moved bushes away. He turned towards the wind; his eyes widened and he felt fear for the first time in his life.

Suddenly black wind coming so quick, black wind carries hammer,as hammer strikes Asshole head, keeps striking until nothing left and until everything turning into melon, that blank wind is none other than NEXY

"Don't bother my girl asshole."

ASSASIN hidden by leaning towards back of tree and taking deep breath on wishing for him to leave.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10K 89 18
A girl named Jackie goes to school and has had a regular life. However she now starts to fall in love with her best friend and it starts driving her...
49 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...
169 4 17
Samantha's highest aspiration is to survive her family until she reaches the age of freedom, eighteen. Destiny? Love? Concepts that are as foreign to...
6.1K 179 33
"Wait....hold up,so you guys are telling me that we are not even related!!"I screamed from the top of my lungs. "Hunny-"my supposed to be mom started...