Kill la Kill: Life Fibers and...

By Matiplayerspl

*Warning this story will be having a little bit of Mashle manga spoilers so just a heads up anime only watche... More

Bio
Episode 1: Y/n Burnedead and transfered student
Opening
Episode 2: Y/n Burnedead and tennis.
side story: Y/n's Cream puffs
Opinion about book cover
Episode 3: Y/n Burnedead and Junketsu.
Episode 4: Y/n Burnedead and No-Late day.
Episode 5: Y/n Burnedead and Mohawk hair.
Episode 7: Y/n Burnedead and Fight club.
Episode 8: Y/n Burnedead and Car chase.
Episode 9: Y/n Burnedead versus impenetrable shield.
Episode 10: Y/n Burnedead versus Satsuki's informator.
Episode 11: Y/n Burnedead and dread in the air.
Episode 12: Y/n Burnedead and friends.
Episode 13: Y/n Burnedead and preparation for trip
Episode 14: Y/n Burnedead and Schools Raid.
Episode 15: Y/n Burnedead and Osaka Battle.
OPENING PART 2

Episode 6: Y/n Burnedead and elite four swordman

1.9K 76 130
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

The scene starts in Aikuro room as Ryuko is holding her scissor blade at him.

Aikuro: N-Now, now, let's calm down, Ryuko.

Ryuko: Bite me! What the hell is going on? Were you in cahoots with that Mowhawk Man, too?

Aikuro: I-I have no idea what you mean.

Ryuko: Keep playing dumb after seeking this, I dare you! Y/n show him!

Y/n: 'kay.

He says pulling out a photo where we can see Aikuro with Tsumugu in background.

Ryuko: See? Here's you and Mowhawk Man in the corner of this picture!

Aikuro: T-That's not----

Y/n: After Ryuko got attacked by Mohawk Man, We asked Mataro to track him down! That kid has connections all over this town. And he found pictures of a guy who looked like him drinking. It also explains why he brought us to your place.

Ryuko: I would be at death's door if y/n didn't save me, dammit, so tell me what your deal is!

She says as Aikuro takes off his glasses.

Aikuro: But because of him, the bond between you and Senketsu has grown stronger.

Ryuko/y/n: Huh?

Aikuro: His name is Tsumugu Kinagase. I admit, he's a member of my organization. As a result of your battle with him, you and Senketsu have become true partners!

He says taking off his shirt.

Aikuro: Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has her hands on a Kamui, it was necessary to put you thought a trail by fire so that could beat her.

He says getting closer to them. But ryuko places handle of scissor blade on his cheek.

Ryuko: All that crap was you trying real hard to use evidence to justify what you did, wasn't it?

Aikuro: Ehhhh.

Ryuko: I knew it. That bastard tried to kill Senketsu! Who are you people?! I thought you were fighting against the Kiryuins! Didn't you say thay you'd need senketsu to do that? What are those "Life Fiber" things, anyway? What was my dad researching?!

Aikuro: Don't get so angry. Once i'm convinced that you're someone I can trust, I'll tell you everything.

Ryuko: I'm tired of hearing that excuse from you!

Aikuro: Nudist Beach.

Y/n/Ryuko: Huh?

Aikuro: We're Nudist Beach.

Y/n: He really is a pedo.

Aikuro: I'm NOT! It's the name of our organization. Nudist Beach!

Ryuko: Forget it. It was stupid of me to try to get a straight answer out of you.

Aikuro: Huh? Ryuko?

Ryuko: Fine, I get it! I'll keep fighting and keep growing stronger. That's what you want, right? Let's go y/n.

Y/n: 'kay. Bye Pedo teacher.

Aikuro: I'M NOT A PEDO.

He says as they the room.

Aikuro: But that really is our name. Oh well, it worked out in the end.

EPISODE 6: Y/N BURNEDEAD AND ELITE FOUR SWORDMAN.

The scene now switches to a truck that is riding towards Academy as it arrives from it a pack of Life Fibers are delivered.

SEWING CLUB RESEARCH LAB UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT

Sewing Club leader: Okay. Load the Life Fibers into the vault.

SEWING CLUB PRESIDENT
SHIRO IORI

(A/n it took them 6 episodes to give his name. Jeez)

Sanageyama: I wonder what Lady Satsuki is going to do with so many Life Fibers?

Iori: Mass production of Goku Uniforms. What else could they be for?

Sanageyama: But every time we've proposed increasing the number of Two-Star Goku Uniforms to bolster our ranks, she was the one who shot it down.

Iori: Because priritizing the quantity of club presidents has a very real risk of lowering the overall quality. Lady Satsuki was worried about that. But even so, she decided that we needed to increase the number of club presidents.

Inumuta: I guess this means that Ryuko Matoi's and y/n Burnedead's arrival set things into motion in a big way.

Sanageyama: Yeah, even the Anti-Uniform Guerilla showed up the other day.

Iori: And the clincher is the fact that Lady Satsuki has donned a Kamui herself.

Inumuta: There are two people who can wear a uniform that's 100% Life Fibers and make it work... Personally, i can't believe it. But how is Burnedead able to destroy uniforms with just fists is a mystery.

Sanageyama: Wow! there's something that not even Information Chair Inumuta can believe or know?

Inumuta: Its one unbelivable thing after another here. That's what makes this academy so fascinating.

Sanageyama: Ah, I see. Personally, I came here because I heard that I'd able to cut loose. That Matoi and Burnedead are worthy of my full attention.

He says leaving.

Inumuta: Hold on, Sanageyama. Have you forgotten Lady Satsuki's order that the Elite Four were to do nothing but watch?

Sanageyama: Oh? Did she really say that?

He says as camera switches to Satsuki room as Junketsu is pinned on the wall. While she's taking a shower.

Satsuki: It is rather draining, isn't it?

As then camera switches to Junketsu as it tries to break free as Satsuki is sitting on chair drinking tea.

Butler: Do try to overexert yourself, Milady.

Satsuki: Don't worry. This is the path I chose. Your tea warms me through and through, Soroi.

Soroi: Thank you, Milady.

Satsuki: Do you think you've snuck up behind me, Sanageyama!

Sanageyama: Not at all. If I had slightest intent of attacking, you could easily kill me with just that teacup.

Satsuki: What do you want, then?

Sanageyama: Let me fight Matoi and Burnedead.

Satsuki: Why?

Sanageyama: Need you even ask? I believe you know perfectly well what happens when I see someone powerful.

Sanageyama: Just like three years ago, then?

He says as camera goes to the past as younger Sanageyama with many members behind him are facing Satsuki with Gamagoori, Nonon and Inumuta.

THREE YEARS AGO NORTHERN KANTO, SUSUKIGAHARA

Inumuta: One against 500, eh? This will make it clear whether or not Satsuki Kiryuin is worthy to lead us.

Nonon: I suggest you start practicing your bowing, then.

Ira: mhm.

Sanageyama: I'm Uzu Sanageyama, Northern Kanto Gang Leader Alliance Representive! You've got guts, Kiryuin, picking a fight with me!

Satsuki: I have no intention od fighting. I'm telling you to surrender.

Member: Who do you think you're messing with?!

He says as they jump at Satsuki but she just by willpower defeats them all.

Sanageyama: You used the "Chi" techinique, huh? Impresive. But that won't work on me!

He says rushing at her as he jumps in the air.

Sanageyama: I've seen through your moves!

He says but Satsuki only points her sword in the air as Sanageyama lands behind her.

Sanageyama: You're mine!

He says as he was about to strike her.

Satsuki: You think you've snuck up behind me?

Satsuki: Come. I'll prove you with the ultimate stage where you can unleash your strength... The stage called Honnouji Academy.

With that camera switches back to present.

Sanageyama: My bamboo sword is itching to test out the skills of this girl and boy who's infiltrated the stage you've provided for me.

Satsuki: You know the price of failure, I assume?

Sanageyama: Not to worry. I have these eyes. I can't possibly lose.

Just then Satsuki smashes her teacup as she's about to attack Sanageyama but he blocks it with his sword.

Satsuki: Nicely blocked.

Sanageyama: I would manage to win in a fight against a middle-school self now. That was the way you moved three years ago. I assume you were holding back.

Satsuki: As you wish. See what you can do.

Sanageyama: Thanks, I appreciate it. If I win, treat me to tea or something.

He says as he leaves the room.

Satsuki: That was rude of me, Soroi.

Soroi: No Milady, thought I do find it a shame. This was your favorite cup.

Satsuki: Make a fresh pot for me.

Soroi: Very good, Milady.

Just then a phone rings.

Soroi: Hello, you have reached the Honnouji Academy Student Council President's Office. Y-Yes, ma'am. One noment, ma'am.

He says as he brings phone closer to Satsuki.

Soroi: It is Mistress Ragyo.

Satsuki: This is Satsuki.

Ragyo: What's this I hear about you putting on your wedding dress?

As with that camera switches to the entrance of Academy as they're is invitation for a duel from Sanageyama to Ryuko and y/n. As then camera switches to the sport gym. As Sanageyama is in the middle. As the rest of elite four are watching from above.

Nonon: That wild monkey beat us to the punch. If I'd gotten permission to make a move on them, I would've taken them out first.

Inumuta: Where is Lady Satsuki?

Ira: She has stepped out. She said this battle was not worth watching.

Nonon: What's that mean?

As then camera switches to arena.

Sanageyama: So you've come, Matoi and Burnedead.

Ryuko: I was called out by name by one of the Elite Four. I couldn't run away from that, could I?

Y/n: Besides we got lost on the way here.

Sanageyama: I like your spirit! Wait what do you mean you got lost?

Y/n: You wrote sport gym #1 but you didn't said it's location so we had to look for it.

Sanageyama: Oh my bad.

Ryuko: Y/n let me fight first okay.

Y/n: 'kay.

Sanageyama: Okay, so I'll fight you first Matoi. Let's get right to it!

THREE-STAR GOKU UNIFORM: BLADE REGALIA

Sanageyama: It's not just the Kamui that can transform!

Ryuku: Hey, I'm impressed, Elite! Then I'll do the same!

She says transforming.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

The battle starts as Ryuko tries to cut him with scissor blade but it was afterimage as he is behind her.

Ryuko: Why, you!

She says trying to slash him but he dodges her attacks easily. As he then hits her in back. As he then tries to hit her again but she blocks it but it sends her back.

Sanageyama: I can see all your moves!

Ryuko: Senketsu! I'm going full-speed!

Senketsu: Understood.

She says as she's running circles around him. But he starts running too even faster than her.

Ryuko: What the--- Ow!

She tries to say but Sanageyama is hiting her in head with bamboo sword.

Sanageyama: No matter how quickly you move, you can't escape my blade! Behold! Secret Weapon: Higi Tengantsu!

He says as his eyes go crazy as then from his armor a purple lights are flashing.

Sanageyama: As long as I have these eyes, I can anticipate any move my opponent makes!

Ryuko: Say what?!

Y/n: He just played himself.

Inumuta: For every motion a human makes, there isna preparatory motion. Of the eyes. Of the muscles. Sanageyama instantly reads all of those preparatory motions and preempts any move his opponent makes. This is what the Tengantsu does. And his Goku Uniform succeeded magnificently in amplifying that ability.

Nonon: Gosh, Mr. Wild Monkey has learned some new tricks, hasn't he?

Ira: Is that what Lady Satsuki meant when she said this fight was not worth watching? But----

Inumuta: I didn't hear it that way at all.

With that camera switches back to arena as Ryuko is blocking Sanageyama attacks.

Senketsu: Keep it together, Ryuko!

Ryuko: I'd love to, but it's all I can do to deflect all these strickes!

Sanageyama: I'm impressed! But let's see... How you handle... This!

He says as his fingers become bamboo swords as they also spin.

Sanageyama: Shinsoku-Senbonzuki!

He says hitting ryuko with his attacks.

Sanageyama: I've read all your blocking moves now, too! Even your scissor blade that can slice a Goku Uniform to pieces is worthless if it can't hit its target!

With that She's on the floor.

Sanageyama: Come on, is it iver already? That's little disappointing, don't you think? Hm?

He says as Ryuko gets up.

Sanageyama: That's more like it!

Ryuko: Senketsu. I need you to do me a favor.

She says as she whispers something to senketsu.

Senketsu: U understand. Bet it all on a single roll of the dice, eh?

He says as Sanageyama attacks again but ryuko cuts part of senketsu.

Mako: Ryuko!

Sanageyama: You're mine!

Just then the cut piece turns into little ones as they surround Sanageyama eyes.

Sanageyama: T-They won't come off! M-My eyes!

Ryuko: Now! Finishing Move: Sen-I-Soshitsu!

With that she defeats Sanageyama.

Nonon: Oh, dear. He went and lost.

Inumuta: It would appear that this is what Lady Satsuki meant.

With that camera switches back to arena.

Y/n: You did it, Ryuko!

Mako: You beat one of Elite Four already! You're amazing! And so fast! And so awesome! Yeah!

Sanageyama: This isn't over yet! I can still fight! Come on, Matoi!

Just then Sanageyama is being whiped by Gamagoori.

Ira: Don't be pathetic, Sanageyama! You have disgraced the Elite Four!

Aikuro: One who relies overly on a single skill will be brought low by that very same skill, huh?

With that camera switches to Mankanshoku household as everyone is sleeping y/n is looking through the window.

Regro: You can't sleep y/n.

Y/n: Pops.

Regro: I can see that on your face. Something bothers you.

Y/n: I just have a feeling that wasn't over yet.

Regro: I see. And what do you think about Ryuko?

Y/n: I don't know. When i'm near her i feel like my heart is about to explode.

Regro: That's love you for you.

Y/n: Love?

Regro: Yes, those emotions are for person you love.

Y/n: Just like mom?

Regro: Yeah... But it's better that you won't meet her yet.

Y/n: Why?

Regro: She's working for a bad person.

He says as there are a flashback pictures with him with y/n in arms escaping laboratory.

Y/n: I see. I'll better go to sleep. Night pops.

Regro: Night y/n.

He says as y/n goes to sleep as Regro looks towards Academy.

Regro: I won't allow Kiryuins to get him. Even if i have to fight her.

With that camera switches to sweing club laboratorium as the doors open.

Iori: Who's there?!

He says as he sees Sanageyama who's bandaged.

Sanageyama: Iori, I have a favor to ask you.

With that camera switches again to the helicopter pad.

Soroi: How was your mother's mood?

Satsuki: I explained to her why I took out Junketsu. You needn't worry, Soroi. Hm?

She says as she then sees Sanageyama bowing down.

Satsuki: I've no time for losers, Sanageyama.

Sanageyama: I was overconfident in my eyesight. Give me another chance! I'll defeat Matoi for certain next time!

Satsuki: Pathetic. I don't need subordinates who lack resolve.

Sanageyama: Resolve I have! Here is the proof!

He says as he puts his head up. As Satsuki looks at him.

Satsuki: Hoh?

With that camera switches to next day. As y/n is going to brush his teeths he sees a challenge sign as his eyes widen and looks at the Academy and runs with light speed as he arrives he sees Ryuko completely beat up as Sanageyama was about to attack her again but y/n lands on arena with masive dust comming.

Satsuki: So you've arrived Burnedead!

She says as y/n glares at Sanageyama who's in new Goku Uniform transformed.

As he then picks up ryuko who's crying and places her down next to arena.

Ryuko: Y/n...

Y/n: Don't cry. It pains me. And leave it now to me. He'll pay.

He says as he jumps on arena.

Y/n: Now it's my turn to fight.

Y/n: Come at me, scumbag.

Sanageyama: You really think you'll win. Will see about that.

He says rushing at y/n who's dodging his attacks.

Sanageyama: Come on! Come on! Where'd that energy go? Go on and defeat me!

He says as he attacks with bamboo as then y/n catches at and crushes it.

Sanageyama: Huh?

Y/n: Triceps Magic... Ballista Knuckles.

Sanageyama: Triceps Magic, huh? That's a weird name for attack. Are you serious?

He says attacking y/n again but he dodges his attacks as he gets closer.

Sanageyama: Let me tell you something.

He says attacking again but this time y/n punches through his bamboo swords.

Sanageyama: Me and you are on... Differ----

He says as y/n punches him with his Goku Uniform shattering a little.

Inumuta: Wha?

Sanageyama: I-I couldn't sense his attack coming even after sewing my eyes.

Sanageyama: You really think you're that good. Let's finish this!

He yells rushing at y/n.

With that y/n completely destroyes Sanageyama goku uniform.

Sanageyama: Crap, crap, crap! I absolutely can't win! No good. I can't stand. I have no strength in my body. I can't tolerate one more hit! What the hell is this guy?

He thinks as y/n walks towards Ryuko as he picks her up.

Y/n: Let me tell you something, Sanageyama. Next time we fight. Be ready to endure more hits. That many you gave ryuko.

(Stop music)

With that he disappears with ryuko as camera switches to him walking with Ryuko in arms who's hugging him.

Ryuko: Thank you. You saved me again.

Y/n: No problem. I just couldn't withstand you in pain.

Ryuko: I want to tell you something. Since we join this school you were always there for me. Even challenged whole school. And i want to say thank you and i love you for that. You're really good person.

Y/n: I guess those are the emotions Pops was talking about. And i feel the same.

With that Ryuko gives him a kiss as camera switches to the Sewing Club as Sanageyama tries out new Goku Uniform.

Iori: I swapped out the Life Fibers in your Goku Uniform and restitched it. It should be able to keep up with your movements now.

Sanageyama: Ah.

With that camera switches to Satsuki room.

Satsuki: You think you that you've snuck up behind me, Sanageyama?

But he's not behind her but across her.

Sanageyama: Front and behind mean nothing to me now. Thanks to my eyes being sewn shut, I can sense the world in its entirely. I only came to thank you for giving me a fresh start.

He says as he starts leaving.

Satsuki: Wait. We had an agreement. Let's have tea.

Sanageyama: Thank you, but I'll pass. My other senses have become so heightened that my tongue is sensitive to heat now.

As he leaves Satsuki pulls out an old photo as she looks at it.

Satsuki: Could it be that you're him Y/n Burnedead.

She says as camera shows the photo of her as a kid with another kid next to her smiling as the kid has black bowl hair.

Y/n: Next time: Y/n Burnedead and Fight club.

To be continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 79 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...
1.7M 26.9K 24
Meet (Y/N), the most powerful hero on earth... that no one has ever heard of. He's done it all, slay monsters, avert disasters, and save the planet a...
57.4K 508 32
(I do not own Kill la Kill or DOOM.) Warning: The slayer has entered Honnouji Academy. All readers please proceed with aggression. After beating the...
2.8K 145 8
When a fragile, skillful magic user girl and a strong, emotionless non-magic user boy met. What could possibly go wrong? Spoiler alert, nothing goes...