Mr. & Mrs. RAI

By spicyy_c0sm0s

Sammy × Aashvi Mature X childish Cold X sensitivity Grumpy X soft heart Caretaker X clumsy "Everything is be... More

MAIN LEADS ( a glance of chapter 1)
IMPORTANT!! [ edited]
FAMILY
TRAILOR 🌚
chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
PLEASE READ THIS!
chapter - 9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
chapter 14
!!!!IMPORTANANT!!!!

chapter - 5

215 10 0
By spicyy_c0sm0s

AASHVI'S POV

I woke up... while rubbing my eyes I looked at the time and shot opened..

"Fuckkkkk!!!!!!...10 am why he didn't wake me up today!"

Bathroom door twist opened revealing a well built bodybuilder. Towel wrapped around his torso giving a perfect view of his chest and sexy abs.

I forgot everything and was staring him without blinking shamelessly.

'yeh toh mujhe subha-subha maut ke ghaat utarne ki planning mein hai.'

I snapped back to reality when his deep husky voice came to my ear.

"Mmhm..yun toh apni katilana nighao se humara balatkar na kijiye?" He chuckled and smirked.

This is when I realised I was staring him shamelessly. My cheeks heated up due to embarassment.

"why didn't you wake me up? It's too late already." I tried to change the topic.

"Do you like the morning jogging?" He asked.

"I m suprised..".

He came to me and touched my forehead checking for fever..."hnm..u don't have Fever gud!"

"Yeah hehe" i giggled when he kissed my forehead.

We were too closed and realisation hit my head.

"You!! First go and wear something"
I almost yellped at him.

"Why?? Getting out of control?"
"Huh!? Kuch bhi...tum se bhi jyada hot and sexy ladke dekhke hai meine."

"Ohh really..then I think I should punish you for looking at other men".
He whispered in my ears, biting my ear lobe... placing a open mouth wet kiss

I pushed him and ran to the bathroom.
while he laughed.

"I hate you !!!".. I yellped from the bathroom.

"But I love you my silly ladyyy".

🤍

I forget to tell u guys that we are going on a date today. I didn't knew..he planned a surprise date.

I'm wearing a amazing blue dress that I absolutely love! It's this gorgeous shade of blue that makes me feel like I'm floating on a cloud.

The dress fits me like a dream, hugging my curves in all the right places. The fabric is so soft and flowy, it feels like I'm wearing pure magic.

I paired it with some cute silver accessories, like dangly earrings and a delicate bracelet, to add a little extra sparkle.

I gotta say, I'm feeling pretty fabulous in this outfit!

When I was busy admiring my beauty haha..I m self obsessed person! He came.

SAM'S POV

I planned a surprise date for her and there's no reason for it. I just wanted to spend some quality time with her.

So, for my date outfit, I decided to go for a more polished and dapper look.

I'm wearing a crisp white shirt paired with a tailored blazer and some stylish trousers.

To complete the look, I've got on some sleek dress shoes and a classy watch.

When I came to our shared bedroom..I saw my Jaan admiring herself in mirror.

"Hey you miss...u better meri Jaan ko nazar na lagy...Itne pyaar se usse dekhne ka haq sirf meine khudko diya hai!!"

"Acha ji ab mai khud bhi nhi dekh skti apne aap ko itne pyaar se?"

"Ji nhi! Yeh haq sirf SAM AASHVI RAI ko hai".

" Acha baba thik h smjh gyi." She chuckled.

whenever I look at her, my heart skips a beat this time it happens the same.. I feel a rush of emotions, a mix of awe, admiration, and love.

It's like the whole world fades away, and all I see is her.

Her beauty leaves me speechless, and I can't help but feel grateful to have her in my life.

He makes me go hard...it's hard for me to control.

Ahh what miracle u have did to me jaana !!

"So beautiful so elegant just looking like my doll..!!!"

I went towards her..eyes were looked in eye contact. I hold her through her waist as I lean in to kiss her.. our lips meet in a gentle and tender embrace. In a second she also started responsing.

It's a simple yet beautiful moment of affection and closeness. The softness of her lips against mine creates a sense of warmth and intimacy.

It's a pure expression of love and a reminder of the deep connection we share.

I pinch her waist..she let out a moaned and I took the advantage and slide my tongue and start exploring her mouth.

She tapped my shoulder indicating she is out of oxygen.

"meri dil ruba...U r looking absolutely saas-ruba."

She let out a small laugh at the choice of his words.

"Bas bas ab mujhe bhi toh tumhari tareef karne ka moka do!"

"Ji jarur meri rooh". I love giving her nicknames..well this is not a nickname ig coz she is really my soul.

"Ek ladke ko dekha toh aisa laga..ujda chaman jaise gatar se nikla ho." And she start laughing.

I gave her "are you serious" looks.

"Oh, so I'm the 'ujda chaman,' huh? Well, I guess that makes you the sunshine that brings life to it!"

I said with a smirk..."you come here...lemme teach you" She start running for her life.

While I ran to catch her.

She is like a child..akal se bhi shakal se bhi.. sometimes I feel like I m living with a baby.

🤍

AASHVI'S POV

First we went for a movie first..that was really awesome..and romantic. Hehehee..

I was looking for dresses...when he came and give me one of the dress, asked to try.

"Hey babeee try this one u r going to look super sexy in it damn sure!!!".

" Hahaha...u r kidding ryt?" I asked him being all shocked.

"No I m kidding..and just go and try".

"But-" he pushed me in the trial room.

I came after wearing it to show him. Tbh I m way too nervous..it's a black short dress and too revealing.

His eyes are locked with my body... looking at me head to toe..making me more nervous.

Dress:-

He came towards me, leaned and whisper in my ear

"u don't know how I m controlling myself after looking u in this sexy bodycon..u r looking so stunning that I m lacking of words to describe baby girl"

" U know wht i can't wait to rip this dress out of your body!!"

He added in his deep husky voice. Giving me chills throughout my hold body.

I gulped down my saliva listening his words.

" We are not buying this... it's too revealing"

"So wht ?? U r only going to wear it infront of me only.! So don't worry"

He winked.
[A/N : umhmm 🌚 naughty ho rhe ho.]

God damn he is so pervert!

After that we try more dresses of my choice ofc and whenever I try a dress he was like yeah let's buy this one too...now this one too..

He was ready to buy me the whole Store..but after my so much of pleadings he bought me the fuckin' half store.

Like tf man.

Well I can't win against him.

After that we finally reached our date destination. Like actual one special one a exact surprise.

I was shocked after looking at the decoration.

I can't describe my happiness in words. I m feeling procrastinating like I m the only luckiest person in this world.

Tbh I m this is from one of my fantasy a date on beach in night under the moonlight.

Tears start forming in my eyes.."did you liked it?" He asked.

I nodded as no.."nah..I loved it..thank u thank u thank u so much...i feel like I m on cloud nine".

"Glad u loved it my tesoro.. Don't cry."

" You are the best..itne best ki...i don't have words to praise you or describe you!!".

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back feeling the warmth of his warmth love.
His arms is the safest place and my comfort zone!

He kneeled down and asked "wanna dance with me beautiful?"

I nodded.

Under the enchanting moonlight, we danced with grace and passion, our movements synchronized as if we were in a dream.

The soft glow of the moon illuminated our every step, creating a magical ambiance that made our dance even more mesmerizing.

We twirled and swayed, lost in the rhythm of the night, creating a beautiful memory that will forever be etched in our hearts.

we sat near the beach, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore created a soothing melody.

We talked about our dreams, shared stories, and laughed together, our voices blending with the gentle breeze.

The moonlight reflected off the water, casting a magical glow on our faces, as we enjoyed each other's company in the tranquil night by the beach.

"The sound of the waves is so soothing, isn't it?" I said.

"Yes, it's incredibly calming. I could listen to it all day."

"And look at how the moonlight reflects on the water. It's like a shimmering pathway."

"It's absolutely breathtaking. The way it illuminates everything around us."

"I feel so lucky to be here with you, sharing this beautiful moment."

"Me too..you know I want you just the way this moon wants his moonlight." He said.

" I love you so so so much..thank u for making my life worthy.. making me feeling like I deserve love...for being with me everytime...where I lost the Willing to live..u gave me reasons to live."

" Coz you deserve it baby..u r the sunshine of my dark life!" He leaned me in a beautiful passionate kiss!

✨🐙✨

I hope you guys have loved this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Will upload the next Chapter soon.
See ya
You author
spicyy_c0sm0s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 33.8K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
85.2K 5.3K 29
BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as good as any other girl you see, but I'm...
71.3K 4.5K 23
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 "𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃" 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "To Indian royalty, where duty binds in arranged unions, yet love awaits." What will happen when the...
130K 7.3K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...