The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 7.

58.4K 3.2K 192
By _authormanpreet

Nitya was still sitting there in the same way when kaki came there. Nitya looked towards her with a hope that kaki would immediately say, "Come on Nitya, we are going home from here."

But seeing her expression, Nitya soon understood that nothing like this was going to happen, hence she did not ask kaki anything.

Kaki placed her hand on her face and said, "Nitys, I am going to buy some clothes and some other necessary things for you, your kaka is also going with me, you rest here, we will come in some time, okay?"

Nitya nodded, whereas kaki gave a slow smile towards her and then went from there.

Nitya sat there for some time and now she has also understood that kaki and kaki cannot say anything to Avayan. At first she doesn't understand what to do, then she suddenly stood up from her place and said to herself, "I will talk to him myself. What happened like this, how can he stop me from going like this? Yes, I agreed that he helped me, he saved me, he saved my life but it does not mean that whatever he says, I will accept it. No, absolutely not."

Thinking this, Nitya came out of her room and started going upstairs to talk to Avayan.

As she was taking steps upwards, her courage was failing. Her steps were moving forward with great difficulty.

With trembling feet, she reached outside Avayan's room and she extended her hand to open the door, Her hand stopped in the middle.

She started remembering about the morning, Avayan's sizzling voice started echoing in her ears,

Her hands also started trembling and now her true courage had also responded no to her.

She remained frozen there for some time. She was not able to go ahead.

Because somewhere in her heart Avayan's fear had settled. She stood there for some time but when she could not muster the courage to go inside, she started going back to her room.

But when she turned to go back, she suddenly heard a scream from his room.

Nitya was completely frightened after hearing the scream. She gathered all her courage and quickly opened the door of his room and went inside.

It was as dark inside as it was before. Only a dim light was shining. When she went inside, she did not see anyone.

Nitya started moving forward with her eyes running all around. She knew where the switch was because she had seen Avayan switching on the lights, so she quickly went and switched on the lights.

Nitya looked towards the bed in front, Avayan was sleeping there.

But it seemed as if he was suffering a lot in his sleep. As if someone was hitting him again and again, Avayan was completely drenched in sweat.

Nitya was so shocked to see him like this and also got very scared. She was still standing there when Avayan shouted loudly again. "No"

Hearing such a scream from him again, she suddenly turned back and palmed her mouth in fear.

Avayan was still suffering the same way. She slowly started moving forward to woke up him.

Nitya went near him and placed her hand on his hand and suddenly he held her hand tightly and made her sit on the bed.

He quickly got up and hugged her. It was as if her breathing had stopped. Avayan hugged her even more tightly,

His breaths was heavy, he was panting at this time, his heartbeat was beating very fast which Nitya could also hear.

At first Nitya remained sitting like a statue, then after some time she placed one of her hands on his back and started patting him.

After Nitya patted Avayan on the back, he came to his senses and opened his eyes. And he saw that he was hugging someone, he turned back.

He looked in front, Nitya was sitting in front of him. Avayan looked at her and said, "What are you doing here, I forbade you to come here".

On hearing this, Nitya quickly stood up from there and started telling him something by gesturing with her hands.

At first he kept looking at her for some time and tried to understand what she was saying. But when he did not understand anything, he said, "Wait a minute, I don't understand anything about what you want to say."

She stopped there hearing this and stood with her face down. Avayan kept looking at her for a few moments, then he got up from his bed and stood in front of her and said, "Now you go from here, we will talk later".

Hearing this, Nitya left from there without thinking a bit, the same Avayan placed his hand on her neck and closed his eyes with frustration, said, "Till date, no one has seen me, 'Avayan Singh Rathore' in this condition, but this girl, I don't know why again and again she comes in front of me, why?"

Apart from bloodshed and violence, there was a deep place in Avayan's life for his past and loneliness.

Which he could not remove from his life even if he wanted to. Because it was not in his control. The imprint of his past always carried with him.

After leaving Avayan's room, Nitya came straight to her room and took a sigh of relief. She said to herself, "Why was Avayan behaving like this in his sleep? There was so much pain in his screams, what is the reason that a person who is always angry, roaring is in so much pain, he himself is a walking heart attack for everyone, which can happen to anyone at any time, then why is he like this?"

Thinking this, Nitya came and sat on the bed and started thinking that kaka and kaka would definitely know about this when they come and she will ask them about this. She waiting for kaki and kaki.

Seeing Avayan in that condition, our innocent soul forgot that she had gone there to talk to him about herself. At this moment, the only thing on her mind was why he was screaming in his sleep.

Nitya was waiting for kaka and kaki while pacing here and there in the room. Meanwhile, kaki came into the room and seeing her in such a shocked state, she said, "Nitya, what happened, why are you standing like this, are you fine?"

Nitya nodded and kaka also came there and said, "Shanti! you are still standing here like this, it would be better if you show Nitya what we have brought for her."

Kakai placed her hand on her head and said, "Oh yes I forgot, just a minute."

Having said this, kaki placed the bag in her hand in front of her and took out a pair of anklets from it and give it to Nitya and said, "This is for our Nitya, see how it is? did you like it?"

Nitya became very happy after seeing the anklet and she grabbed them from kaki's hand and asked in a gesture, "This is for me?"

Kaki understood and placed her hand on her face and said, "Yes! it is for you, did you like it?"

Being happy, Nitya nodded and hugged kaki. She is very fond of wearing anklets and earrings.

That's why she became very happy after seeing the anklets. Kaki and kaka also felt very happy to see happiness on her face. Kaki broke the hug and said, "Now at least show us wearing it."

Hearing this she sat on the bed and started wearing her anklets.

And then she stood up from the bed and started showing the anklets to kaka and kaki.

Kaka laughed and said, "You are looking very nice beta." Seeing Nitya smiling, kaki said in her mind, "She is so innocent, she becomes so happy on small things, today is the first time I have seen her smiling so much. I don't know how someone took away her smile from this innocent girl."

While kaka started leaving from there, Nitya came forward and held his hand and stopped him. Kaka turned back and said, "What happened Nitya do you want something?"

Nitya shook her and then pointed upwards and started asking about Avayan. Kaka did not understand anything, he looked at her hand and said, "What happened? Are you asking daughter, is there anyone upstairs?"

Nitya closed her eyes and gestured no with her hands. Then she started gestring about Avayan's appearance and she made an angry face like him.

Due to her making such a face, Kaka burst out laughing and he also understood that she was asking something about Avayan.

Kaka laughingly said to Nitya, "Avayan Baba?"

Nitya nodded and further asked, "why is he like this?" Kaka understood Nitya's words, the smile on his face suddenly disappeared, he sadly placed his hand on her head and said, "Nitya Avayan Baba is a nice guy, he is not bad, he just gets a little angry, that's the only flaw in our Baba".

Then after pausing for a while, kaka continued, "But he was not always like this. He used to be very happy. There is always a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes. He was very mischievous, running here and there all day long, laughing and joking with everyone. Then one day suddenly something happened that he absolutely-".

Kaka stopped midway. There was a slight moisture in his eyes, he wanted to say something further but could not say anything.

Nitya was listening to kaka's words very carefully. Seeing Avayan suffering like this today, she had realized to that something very bad had happened to him, she also wanted to know what had happened to him. But looking at kaka's face, she doesn't ask anything.

Kaka went out after some time, while kaki also went with him. Thoughts of Avayan were still running in Nitya's mind. She wanted to know more about him.

Meanwhile, after some time, kaka was working in the kitchen when a steel bowl fell from his hand and its sound started echoing in the entire house.

Avayan who was going out suddenly stopped and turned towards kaka. Kaka picked up the bowl and when he was about to put it on the shelf, he heard Avayan's voice from behind. Hearing which, he became completely alert.

Staring at kaka Avayan said, "Madhav Kaka don't you know that I don't like any kind of noise, you have forgotten this?"

Kaka quickly said, "Forgive me Baba, It fell by mistake".

Avayan said angrily, "Mistake? Mistake? I hate this word, after today I should not hear this word again in this house."

Kaka said in fear, "Yes Baba, please forgive me". After listening to this, Avayan left from there without saying anything further,

Whereas kaka heaved a sigh of relief. Avayan neither liked the presence of anyone around him nor any kind of noise. That's why when Avayan was at home, no one except Madhav Kaka was allowed to enter the mansion.

Avayan left the house and went straight to his office. He was sitting in his cabin, Vipul arrived there.

Vipul said, "Good evening Boss"

Avayan without looking at Vipul, "hmm".

Whereas Vipul gave a file to him and said, "Boss, this has all the information about Miss Nitya Sinha, you take a look."

Avayan took the file from Vipul's hand and started looking at it. Vipul further said, "Boss! that girl was being tortured by her own family. Two months ago, Miss Sinha's father died in an accident and since then all this is happening with her. It has come to light from the people around that her step mother and brother used to beat her very badly, the people in the neighborhood often heard the sounds of screaming coming from their house and what's more, now they were selling Miss Nitya for money. But then I don't know what happened that they left without taking Miss Nitya and meanwhile she was escaped from there".

As Avayan was listening to Vipul, his anger was rising to the sky. His eyes had turned red with anger and he gripped the file angrily in his fists.

Vipul couldn't understand anything after seeing him like this, he was just looking at him with surprise. Meanwhile, Avayan stood up angrily from his place, hit both his hands on the table and closed his eyes and said, "Khanna?"

Vipul said scared, "Yes Yes Boss?"

Avayan said, "Prepare to go to Jaipur, now".

Vipul said, "Yes Boss, it will be done soon". Having said this, Vipul started leaving from there when Avayan stopped him and said, "No one should know that we are going to Jaipur and also postpone all my meetings for tomorrow."

Vipul said, "Yes Boss". Having said this, Vipul bowed his eyes and quickly left from there and started preparing to go to Jaipur.

Whereas Avayan had only anger on his face at that time and that too for Nitya's family, he got very upset inside after hearing about Nitya's troubles.

Today, after many years, it seemed as if he was able to feel someone's pain. And he is feeling pain and suffering from that pain. Even Avayan himself could not understand why this was happening.

Avayan moved from his place and stood on the balcony in front and started looking outside.

There were many buildings in front on which the colorful lights were shining.

The view of the entire city from the balcony was very good. He was looking outside but Nitya's face was hovering in front of his eyes.

Avayan could not keep her face out of his eyes even after trying. An unknown pull was pulling him towards Nitya.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.1K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
25.9K 3.4K 26
This story is the story of the fate of a girl where she has seen pain since childhood and while seeing and feeling that pain, she learns to live with...
864K 39.2K 66
Home To You Description: The whole world knows about them from the outside . The Three heirs of Suryavanshi's were the most popular and handsome...