You made me ink | Alessia Rus...

By Brogay94

When Alessia Russo meets Cairo Jordan, a tattoo artist based in London, Alessia Russo never struggled with c... More

The one with the Ink
The one with the instagrams.
The one with the alcohol
The one with Cai Cai
The one with the paper balls.
The one with the cookie.
The one with the door
The one with the rain
The one with all the feels.

The one with the breakdown

2.1K 88 7
By Brogay94

Cairo felt the knot in her stomach tighten as Alessia put those words into the open. She maintained eye contact for another beat before she leant closer to Alessia, her arms remaining by her side, scared if she touches the girl it'll all come tumbling down and the blonde would be snatched from the moment they were currently in. When her face was in front of Alessia's she allowed her own eyes to flicker between the ocean blue ones in front of her. Her view was cut off by Alessia's eyelids covering the blue orbs as she closed her eyes and leant in close, now close enough for Cairo to feel Alessia's breath tickling her lips. Taking a breath, Cairo closed her own eyes and allowed their lips to meet, softly pressing against each others, both holding their breath.

Cairo pulled back ever so slightly, her eyes opening slightly to check Alessia's reaction. The blondes eyes remained closed as she brought her hand up to Cairo's jaw, cupping the girls face with one hand to bring her closer to her again so their lips could meet. Cairo followed her lead, closing her own eyes again and and meeting Alessia's lips with hers, her bottom lip currently slowly moving between Alessia's top and bottom.

Cairo shifted herself slightly, not to disturb their kiss, and placed a hand on Alessia's thigh, squeezing a small amount as the girl let out a quiet moan and used her perfectly manicured nails to run to the back of Cairo's head and scratch against her scalp.

Cairo felt the shivers go down her back, only growing when she felt Alessia's tongue touch her bottom lip, allowing her mouth to open as their tongues met and the breaths got heavy. The two didn't dare move out of the position they were in, despite the two growing aches in their bodies.

Alessia eventually pulled her head back slowly, allowing her eyes to flutter open as she brought her hand from the back of Cairo's head, her finger tips stroking across the soft skin of the brunette's cheeks.

"Was that...okay?" She whispered, keeping her head close as the two rested their foreheads against each other, Cairo now bringing her own hand blindly up to the side of Alessia's face and brushing the whispy bits of stray hairs behind her ear.

"Ten out of ten, would recommend." Cairo mumbled, her need to make the girl laugh too much to resist.

Alessia let out a small laugh and leaned her head forward to place one more soft peck on Cairo's lips before leaning back fully and licking her own lips slightly, savouring the taste of the girl in front of her. "Oh I am glad." She said with a small chuckle. "It's getting late, I should probably head off."

Alessia really did try her absolute best to hide the internal panic she was feeling. She knew she'd never felt anything like that from a kiss before, she'd never felt a kiss take a breath away whilst equally making her feel like a whole cities worth of electricity was running through her body. But what was scaring her, this was making what she suspected even more real. She doesn't know if she likes girls, but she definitely likes this girl, and that's enough to make her paralysed with fear.

"Yeah, of course. You've got breakfast with the team tomorrow, right?" Cairo asked as she got off the bed, following Alessia's lead.

"Yeah, breakfast I think." Alessia responded with a chuckle to herself as she slipped her shoes on, her back to the brunette.

"Here." The blonde turned around at Cairo's voice, her heart melting slightly when she seen the girl standing there with her hand out, her hoodie clasped in her fist as she held it out to the girl. "It's dark now, it'll be cold. You can give it me back tomorrow." She said with a smile, which only grew as Alessia slipped it over her head and arms.

"Thank you." She said gratefully.

"No problem."

"No I mean thank you, for this, for coming to see me, for dinner."

Cairo shrugged off her thanks, she didn't need it. "Honestly, it's no problem. My pleasure and stuff, yeah?" She replied with a laugh.

Alessia smiled. Despite the current fear running through her body, the site of the girl standing in front of her was still making her smile so much her cheeks hurt. "I'll buy lunch tomorrow, deal?"

"We'll see."

"Cairo!"

"What?! I'll think about it."

Alessia threw her head back and laughed. "Right, stop it. I'll message you tomorrow a time and place, yeah?" Cairo nodded in response, her hands shoved in her pockets, trying to allow Alessia control of the situation.

The blonde stood there for a second before stepping forward and wrapping her arms around Cairo's neck, pulling the girl in for a tight hug and feeling the weight leave her shoulders once she felt Cairo's arms snake around her waist, squeezing her as tight. "Don't get lost in Manchester, I won't be able to find you." She said as she pulled away and walked out the door.

"No promises." Cairo responded as she leant against the doorway, giving the girl a small wave as she watched the girl walk down the corridor and into the lifts.

This was not on her bingo card for this year.

————————————-///———————————

"Answer, answers answer." Alessia mumbled to herself as she pressed the contact on her phone, allowing the ringing tone to flow through the speakers of the car as she drove towards her flat.

"Hello Less." The thick accent of Ella Toone flooded Alessia's ear.

"Tooney," Alessia paused as she felt the sound of her best friend and everything she was feeling all tumble on top of her. "I need- I need to tell you something." Alessia eventually got out through tears.

"Hang on, Less. Pull over, come on, it's okay."

Alessia followed her best friends instructions, pulling over and putting her hands over her eyes.

"Come on, what's wrong?" Ella asked of a minute of hearing Alessia crying to herself.

Alessia took a breath and dragged her hands down her face. "Remember uhmm, remember the girl from the tattoo shop?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I've been talking to her."

"Right?"

"And she's here...in Manchester,..to see me."

"How come?"

Alessia paused, a slight smile breaking through her tears at the thought of Cairo coming down to see her just because she asked her to. "'Cause I asked her to?"

"Okay?"

"And I went to see her tonight..and I kissed her. And I really liked it, I think I like her."

Ella paused before speaking, not entirely sure she was getting the full picture. "Less, I don't get what you're crying about though? Did she do something?"

"No, no! She was, she was perfect. I'm just-" Alessia paused as she got frustrated at the tightness in her throat as the tears fell down her eyes. "I'm just scared."

"Lessy, what are you scared of mate?"

Alessia through her head back I annoyance. "Of everything! Maybe I like girls, maybe I don't and I just like the attention she's giving me? It's terrifying me. If I like girls, even if I like girls and boys, what will everyone say? What will my family say, my friends, the fans? What if I don't like girls and I lead both me and Cairo on? That's not fair! What if I lose people that I love because I'm too busy chasing after a girl? And then I end up being wrong? It's all just- it's just- just" Alessia couldn't finish her sentence, her tears getting ahold of her.

"Okay, okay. Less listen to me, okay? Take a breath for a second." Ella paused to make sure she could hear Alessia following her orders. "First thing first. Does Cairo treat you right? She respect you?"

"Yeah, like so much."

"Okay, and when you're with her, or when you're talking to her, do you feel all giddy?"

Alessia let out a small smile as she sniffed. "Yeah, it's like I can't get enough of talking to her."

"When you're doing stuff, do you picture what it would be like with her there with you? Or imagine what things could be like?"

"Mmhmm."

"Then Less, you've already answered your own questions. You like her, wait no, listen to me." Ella quickly rushed out as she heard Alessia's breath quicken. "You like her, and who cares? Who cares if you like girls or girls and boys or anyone? Whose business is it? You need to do what you can to be happy. It doesn't matter what people think, Less. Those people who love you? If they really love you, they want you happy, and it doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy making you happy. Nobody on the team will think different, let's face it in the bloody minority being straight, and neither will your family because they love you. Anybody else? They don't matter. You know?"

Alessia nodded as she sniffed before remembering Ella can't see her. "Yeah, yeah I know."

"Then fuck everyone else, mate! Cairo is fit, end of. Even if it turns to nothing, if it doesn't work out or whatever, you're first experience with a girl is with a worldie. That's impressive!"

Alessia laughed again as she wiped her eyes. "She is unreal."

"Fuck yeah she is. But Less, speak to her. Explain everything to her. Don't shut her out, and just go slow. There's literally no rush. And if she can't' go slow, then she's not as great as she makes out."

"You're right. Thank you."

"I know I am. Right, get off the phone and get home, you've interrupted my face mask and I'm all cracked now."

"However will you cope." Alessia said with a laugh. "Thank you, Tooney."

"I love you, Less. I'm proud of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 699 23
When two sworn enemies meet on the pitch, the last thing they can think of is love. But in an interesting turn of events, they start to find a bl...
168K 2.8K 28
Izuku Yagi was bitten by a really weird spider, now he's living on the edge, fightin' crime and spinning webs. Cover Art by HelldogNico on tumblr ...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.9K 147 8
LucĂ­a goes with her sister Noa to an exciting match of FC Barcelona Women at the Johan Cruyff Stadium. During the game, Alexia's eyes meet Lucia's in...