The Mark of the Leopard

By CuddleMeCrazy080

I stop running and stare in awe, as I watch kitty boy jump on top of the elk and bite it's neck til' it stops... More

Meet the Family
Hunting
My Prey!
Law against Nature
She's Mine
Oops!
Patty!
EX-boyfriend
MY MATE! Part One
MY MATE! Part Two
A Gift
Nalas' must have Chocolate!
Patty's Life
That 'thing'
Let the Fight Begin
Other Characters.
Bite
Saeva Woods
Grim Reapers are Annoying
Sometimes Angels Fall
Come Back to Me
Loved Ones
Battleships
High Alpha (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

But It's so Easy

1.9K 93 2
By CuddleMeCrazy080

~~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~~

In lieu of continuing to go after Nala now that Kazi got his answers, he turns around placing his hand on my back and gides me back to his room. "I hope you're packed." He bellows over the railing. "Why?" Nala shouts back. He keeps walking 'til we reach the bed-room doors. "Because, I changed our departure time. We're leaving in ten minutes."

He slams the doors shut and wraps me in a hug. "Now, back to where we were." He leans in. I give him a peck on the lips and put my hands on his chest.

"As much as I would love to keep kissing you, don't you need to pack or something?" I ask raising an eye-brow. He groans droping his head on my shoulder. I giggle. "Come on, I'll help you." I push his chest. He grumbles but turns to his dresser anyway.

"Now, where's his duffel bag or is it a suitcase?" I wonder aload looking around. After two minutes of hunting around uselessly, I sit on his bed and stare at him digging through his dresser, thinking of where it might be. He glances at me out of the corner of his eye then turns back to his dresser chuckling. "What?"

He shakes his head. "Nothing."

"Really? You're just going to laugh at me and then not tell me why?" I glare/pout at him.

His eyes flash to me for a second, he grabs some clothes out of his drawers and chuckles again. He digs in another drawer then turns and comes over. He drops all his clothes on the bed and stands in front of me, placing a hand on each side of my body he leans down and looks me in the eyes.

"You want to know why I laughed?"

I nod.

He leans in and whispers in my ear, "I was thinking that you looked really cute with a confused look on your face." I blush. "Plus," he adds in a husky tone, "I was also thinking, that you looked really sexy on my bed. And I can't wait 'til our wedding." He kisses right below my ear.

I shiver.

"And my duffel bag is under my bed." He stands straight. My mouth makes an O. I get on the floor and look under the bed. There it is. I grab it, slam it down on his bed, stand up and shove all his clothes in the bag. "What next?" I turn to find him . . . gone. "Kazi?" I gaze around his room.

"In here." His voice comes from a half open door. I walk over and discover a bathroom with tan walls and black tile. Walking in I see him bent over, head under the sink.

An evil smirk comes to my face.

I tiptoe across the black tile then smack his butt. He grunts when his head hits the underside of the sink and I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. He straightens up and turns to me. I look up at him with my most innocent puppy eyes. He smiles tilting his head. "Very funny." He says humorlessly.

"What is?" I bite the inside of my cheek still doing my best not to laugh and trying to look innocent at the same time.

Now I guess it's his turn to have the evil smirk, 'cause that's exactly what he has. I start backing up slowly. "Kazi." I put my hands up. "You don't want to do this."

"Oh, I think I do." He stalks me. My eyes widen, I turn and make a dash for the door. "I don't think so." He catches my wrist. I gasp when he slams me to the wall next to the door, not hard to were it hurts, but in a way that turns me on and has Mehleynda panting for more. He had my front to the wall and my back to him.

"Kazi, please, you don't have to do this. Just pretend like nothing happened."

"Sorry Birayn, but I don't think I can do that." He says pushing up against my back, making me burn for his body, both of my hands now above my head. When did he get my other hand!? I see his head out of the corner of my eye, he leans down. Then he hisses. "Get that rodant away from me."

"Wha?" I turn my head the other way and see Lex lounging on a shelf. I smile. "He sure knows the perfect time to show up." I twist my body around in Kazi's hold. "Can you let me go now?" I give him my sweet eyes.

He scowls but releases me, walking back to the sink he grabs something under it and shoves it in a small bag on the counter. Closing the sink cabinets he picks up the small bag and exits the bath-room. I fallow suit.

I lean against the bath-room door frame and watch him as he walks over to his bed. He checks out the way I packed his duffel bag then looks at me like I'm an idiot. He rambles incoherent words while taking his clothes out of his duffel, folding them nicely and placing them back in.

I chuckle. "You are more of a girl then I am."

He ignores what I said. I begin to go over to him, hips swaying dramatically. He glances up and snorts. "If you're trying to be seductive, it's not working."

"Is that a challenge?" I raise my eye-brows. He still doesn't look. Already barefoot I take my hair down, lick my lips and stride over to him slowly. "Kazi."

Noticing the way I said his name. He looks up, his eyes go wide and he swallows. "Birayn," he straightens, "what are you doing?"

Reaching his side I pull his shirt up a little. I kiss his neck. "You challenged me." I remind him. He stiffens when I put my hand on his stomach, under his shirt, slowly moving up. "Am I being seductive now?" I whisper nipping his ear. He vibrats a little, a small moter sound starts coming from his chest. I peer up at him and try to hide my grin. "Are you...purring?"

He moves away. "Enough playing games. We need to leave." He says and I glare at his carpet in front of my feet. I wasn't playing a game. I hear him zip his duffel bag, some shuffeling. All of a sudden Kazi's boots are in my vision and his arm around my waist.

My head snaps up. "Ow, kink." I rub my neck. He laughs under his breath. I hit his chest. "Stop laughing at me. I hurt my neck."

"I can see that. That's why you shouldn't turn your head so fast, you'll just keep giving yourself kinks." Moving my hand he kisses my neck. As he pulls back a smile appears on his face. "Better?" He asks me, like I'm a five year old that just got their booboo kissed.

"You're a jerk." I grumble hitting his chest again, but I can't stop a small smile from coming to my face.

We leave his room and go down stairs. Once in the kitchen I see Nala hovering over the stove and notice Patty with a plate with a sandwich on it. I walk over to where he is sitting. "Why thank you. You're so sweet to make me a sandwich." I tease going to grab it.

"Dream on." He moves the plate.

"But why should I dream when it can be reality?" I snatch the sandwich and take a big bite then smile at the glare he's giving me.

He sighs closing his eyes. "Birayn."

"Yes?"

He opens he eyes. "You know what's coming."

I gulp down the sandwich bite. "You would't."

"I will." He goes over to the fridge and opens the freezer getting a handful of ice he starts coming towards me.

"I hate you." I say teasingly, holding my ground.

He drops the ice down the back of my shirt. "I love you too." He replies taking his sandwich back.

"Is every one ready?" Kazi inquires grabbing keys off a hook. "We're not running?" I ask. "We could, but it would take longer." He says opening a door, that I'm guessing leads to the garage, and tosses his bag in. "Nala go get you're stuff we're leaving." He orders. She mimics him shoving something in a plastic bag. She leaves, but not with out chucking a pice of fruit at Kazi.

"Why does she hate me so much?" He mumbles picking up the pice of fruit and throwing it out.

"She's at the point were she wants to be treated as an adult." Patty says nonchalantly not taking his eyes off his food. "Legally she will be an adult, in two days." He finishes with a full mouth.

"Legally? Yes. Emotionally or mentally? No." Kazi says.

"Are you an adult?" I question. He looks at me. "At heart, I mean." His eye-brows knit together in confusion. "See my dad always says. 'You're only as old as your heart says you are.' So I'm asking you. Are you an adult at heart? Or a kid?" His face becomes a look of utter bewilderment, with a little shock mixed in, as he thinks about what I just asked him.

Patty burst out laughing. "What's the matter Kazi? Wolf got your tongue?" He laughs harder. "What the heck Patty! That is so corny!" I laugh with him. "You," Kazi roughly pulls me to his chest making me stop instantly, "should not laugh at your mate." I beam at him. "But it's so easy and fun." I pinch his cheeks. He glowers.

"Are we leaving or not?" Nala asks. We all look at her standing in the door way, she strides over to the garage entrance and tosses her bag in just like Kazi did. What the hay? "Yeah we're leaving." Kazi says, taking my hand we walk towards the garage.

"Wait." They all look at me. "I still need to get my bag." I turn to go back to the painting cellar. Kazi stops me. "Your and Pattrick's bags are already in the car. I asked someone to put them there earlier." He tells me. "Oh, thank you." They all still stare. "Well lets go." I shoo them. Kazi chuckles darping his arm over my shoulders.

"You," I wrap my arm around his waist and poke him, "should not laugh at your mate." He throws his head back laughing at the way I gave his words back to him. "But it's so fun and easy." He gives back. I gasp. "You're so mean." He chuckles kissing my forehead as we walk out the door.

~~~~End of Chapter~~~~

): I'm sorry I know it's late. It's also not as long as I wanted it to be. :( I also apologize 'cause I won't be able to put up the next chapter for about a month.  :'( I'll be writing it but I can't put it up 'cause I won't have Wifi. I'll probably have two or three chapters wrote by the end of the month and I'll put them up as soon as I get Wifi back. Again I'm sorry.

And sorry if there are any misspellings my keybored is mesing up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STEPS By Elise

Non-Fiction

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...
400K 13.2K 30
We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep into my soul, as my brown ones stared in...
7.9M 331K 67
One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them together harder, and see his facial expressi...
2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...