AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

By poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... More

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

GOT CAPTURED? [3]

1.1K 30 17
By poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

War, if war will never change regardless of the era. The era of discovery, humanity set sail towards the oceans with adventure in their hearts, but soon those hearts were filled with a different desire, the desire to conquer the seas. However, who would have imagined that the real enemy would appear from beyond this world...

The Sirens, an alien race with technology superior to humanity, easily defeated humanity in every battle. Eventually, the Sirens cut off humanity's sea routes, forcing them to live on land. Humanity had lost its seas.

In the face of this unprecedented crisis, humanity and the surviving countries united in an alliance called Azur Lane. Together, they developed new weapons and technologies to fight against the Sirens. The allied countries are:

-Eagle Union.

-Royal Navy.

-Iron Blood.

-Sakura Empire.

-Iris Libre.

-Vicha Dominion.

-Sardegna Empire.

-Dragon Empery.

-Northern Parliament.

After multiple endless battles, Azur Lane finally managed to repel the Sirens' attack, and time passed in a somewhat fragile peace where the enemy could strike whenever they wanted.

Time had passed in peace, and now, in the territorial waters of the Eagle Union, two ships are stationed in this place.

The admiral woman, standing on the flight deck of the American aircraft carrier, is watching her Dauntless planes perform training maneuvers. At that moment, a woman wearing a dark nurse dress approaches the admiral.

Vestal: Finally, everything is in its place.

Enterprise: Yeah...

Vestal: This could be a great battle, please be careful.

Enterprise: I understand... (I guess war never changes regardless of the era).

After saying goodbye, Vestal and Enterprise parted ways as each sailed toward their respective destinations.

Enterprise: (Pouting) I'm tired of this; I want to retire... (Concerned) But if I retire, humanity will be defenseless... whether I like it or not, I can't retire. Ugh! I don't know what to do! I want a break from this war!

Now she remembers when she was young and was decorated with a battle star every year. It has been 20 years since she received her first battle star.

AZUR LANE BASE.

Meanwhile, at the new Azur Lane base, the base is inhabited by the newly anchored kansen. Despite there being only a few kansen, there is a lively atmosphere as if the base is truly full of life.

At the port near the waterfront, two high-ranking kansen are walking.

Wales: It seems that somehow we were able to put everything in its place before the inauguration of this base.

Cleveland: How exciting! I'd love to pop the champagne as soon as possible; waiting for five days until everyone arrives is torture.

Wales: (Giggles) You just want to party, don't you?

Cleveland: Yes... ever since the celebration of the great victory 15 years ago, I haven't been able to attend any parties.

At that moment, London intercepts them.

Wales: What's going on?

London: The Seventh Fleet has captured a kansen from the Empire snooping illegally near our shores.

London hands the report to Wales, and she reads it.

Wales: Hmmm, an Imperial aircraft carrier. I wasn't wrong when I began to suspect them after they severed diplomatic ties with us. What could they have been trying to gather?

London: Nothing. She denies any suspicious activity, that's why we are turning to you.

Wales: Why not use the standard methods of interrogation?

London: The problem is that... she is very resilient. Renown tried to break a rib with a hit, and she ended up dislocating her wrist from the blow. Then, Repulse tried to break her arm, and Repulse ended up injuring her own arm.

Wales: (Shock) Seriously? Well, in that case... we'll use that. With that, she should tell us what she knows about the Empire.

London: Understood.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

This is a disaster. I ended up captured and now I'm held captive by Azur Lane. When my drone detected an Azur Lane fleet, I sailed towards them, but when we met, they attacked me and subdued me at sea. Caught off guard, I couldn't resist, and they placed a device that nullifies my powers as a kansen. Now, I'm sitting in the corner, thinking about how foolish I was.

Me: Okay, no, I'm just kidding. Just trying to pass the time.

They interrogated me, asking about what the Empire is planning and why they are doing what they're doing.

Me: And how should I know?! I've only been here for two days!

And... BAM! I receive a slap from Renown. After she insists on the same question over and over again, and after I give the same answer, I end up getting several slaps.

BAM!

I receive a big blow to the abdomen, and then Repulse ended up injured, and I'm surprised. After all, I didn't know I had so much resistance, and the blow didn't hurt me. Also, Renown's slaps didn't hurt me at all.

To replace my tormentor, Repulse came. She asked me the same question, and I replied that I didn't know anything. I told her that I'm from Japan, gave her my name and classification. She slapped me and asked the same question about the Sakura Empire. Then, I told her she had the wrong person and had captured someone wrong, but she slapped me without believing anything.

The exchange of words continued, and we never got anywhere. She doesn't believe me, and finally, she lost patience, twisted my right arm, and then fell to the ground. It seemed like she injured her arm. Now, I'm surprised by the resistance of my muscle mass. Undoubtedly, I am as surprised as to why I have so much resistance.

After several minutes... I am hungry and thirsty. I haven't eaten in two days. Since I was focused on this new world and after defeating Tester's main fleet, I was so excited that I continued in my frenzy, annihilating any siren ship I came across. In my frenzy, I hadn't realized my hunger and thirst.

Me: Damn, my throat is dry after exchanging words.

At that moment, the door opens, and several kansen enter, carrying various equipment that looks like an old computer. After a few minutes, they have everything set up.

Wales: Well, it looks like we're ready for the interrogation.

At that moment, other kansen, whom I identify as destroyers from the Royal Navy, place a crown with various cables connected to the computer. They then remove my shirt to attach several electrodes to my chest.

Me: Are there men behind that mirror? I have the right to privacy.

Wales: I'll be asking the questions, and you don't speak unless I ask you something.

PUM!

Another slap. Do the kansen from the Royal Navy not have a better attack than slaps? It's not that it hurts, but it annoys me a lot. I think it's the first time a woman has slapped me. In my past life, I was never hit by a woman.

Wales: Alright, let's begin the interrogation...

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 221 6
Follow a certain Maribel Hearn to the world of Arifureta as she learns more about boundaries and other worlds. something is changing within her, but...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
41K 770 32
i actually saw this on Reddit that someone wants this original design of Laffey to DD-724 the succeosor to DD 459 so I will make that a reality Enjoy...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...