Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Brassburmese

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

♢3 Austria

842 34 16
By Brassburmese

I hate airplanes. I wouldn't say I like the crampness and the amount of people but what I hate the most are the stupid people who bring their infants on board. It felt like actual torture like what is to u gonna do in Austria with a baby? If you are going to travel with a baby at least knock them out before the long hours.

I won't lie I clung onto Charlie like a leach following blind and mindless. All I had to do was look pretty but then I knew I looked like shit.

"I want to go home."

"We just got here—"

"And? I like to go home." I grumble as he grabs my bag. Was my bag twice as big as his? Yes. Did I have two bags? Hell yeah. I almost brought my wheelchair with me.

"All that paperwork and doctor appointments for FishTart would go down the drain..." I roll my eyes but silently agree.

As I push one of my bags and pull the other, I follow after Charlie's foot heavy as I clamber after him. My eyes were heavy, my skin dirty, and my body ready to give out I wanted to be home curled up in my bed like a pig in mud. We turned the corner and found a line of people waiting, I always felt like a celebrity when I saw all these people looking my way, even though I knew they didn't care for me.

I looked around and there in the back, like a hulking giant was König. Charlie had no idea what he looked like, but I think he guessed based on height alone.

"You look tired Maus," He speaks to me.

"I want to keel over and die." His brows pinch together, and he gives Charlie a worried glance.

"There was a fucking baby on our plane... I'm so close to beating that mother up." König looks between us worried in his face.

"Well, you two have fun I'm going to my hotel," Charlie turned around and began to walk off, I grabbed him and yanked him back.

"You're not going anywhere," He turns to me and sighs.

"This is going to be a long ride."

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

The air was crisp and the world around me was stunning. I think I took more pictures of architecture than anything else...

But.

Currently.

I wanted to die.

"Colonel!" I shout grabbing onto König, he looks back unbothered, relaxed, well rested. "YOU SAID THIS WAS A HILL! THIS IS A MOUNTAIN!" He blinks at me and turns to Charlie who also looks fine besides the annoyed expression.

"This is not a hill... this is a baby mountain."

"Are you really this out of shape?" König asks, If I wasn't out of breath, I be on top of him bashing his ego in.

"I lot my legs! I am allowed to be out of shape!" I shout, I see König turn to Charlie, gaze asking 'What's your excuse?'

"I'm fine," Charlie hums, taking in a deep breath. "But I wouldn't have hiked this with Flaca, she bitches and complains up and down."

"Look, I don't want my break to be physical labor!"

"This isn't labor," König said calmly, confusion laced in his tone.

"It feels like it! I am not the journey is the prize I am the destination is the prize."

"C'mon, we're almost near the top," I groan and grab onto Charlie.

"You know what," I grumble taking off my prosthetic leg and handing it over to Charlie, "You want me to see the top, carry me!"

König looks at me an amused glint in his eyes, he turns to Charlie before letting out a light chuckle. He picked me up as I handed my other prosthetic legs to Charlie.

"Feel better?" Charlie asks sarcastically. "Do you always need princess treatment?"

"Duh, I don't settle for less," I see Charlie smirk and begin to walk, "Well keep up Colonel I will walk off with her legs."

"You are better not!" I snap at him, "I need to walk later on!"

"Well next time don't give me your legs," I see him jog off with my legs!

"If you don't catch up and he takes my leg I'm going to whine for hours," I grumble to König who looks down at me with an amused gaze.

"You need anything else Prinzessin?" I roll my eyes and grumble, this feels kinda embarrassing.

"No... this view better be worth it."

"Are the legs comfortable?" He asks, I look up at him.

"Yeah, but it's a pain to get it on and off," I feel his chest rise in a low laugh.

"Do you miss your legs?"

"Maybe we should catch up to Charlie and I can get 'em back." König laughs a little more, but I see the guilt in his eyes. "Look, I don't blame you for the loss of my legs... at least I don't have to serve anymore."

"You wanted out?"

"Of course, I never wanted in to begin with, you'll do anything to get your family out of trouble."

"You're far kinder than I realize." I rolled my eyes and looked forward as the scene changed, the gentle hills expanded and soon I was gazing down at the valley where the village was. It was breath like a fantasy novel or a day back in the early 40s when times were simple and slow.

"If I was kind, I wouldn't have threatened to gouge your eyes out," König laughs even louder shakes his head, and follows my gaze.

"I still love to see you try."

"Don't tempt me!" I smack him on the shoulder. There at the top taking all the influencer photos was Charlie.

"Selling your soul?" I ask, Charlie looks over.

"I can't help I'm good-looking."

"The face of handsome Squidward on the body of a churro," His smile drops, and he turns to me.

"I hope the Colonel drops your ass!"

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"Wow!" I continue to walk around taking photos as Konrad (König [he drops his one nighty drunk off his ass]) walks behind me. I stared at the green roofs the rusted green statues, and the incredible vibes of this city.

Charlie dipped.

The moment we entered Vienna he kissed me his goodbyes went full white man tourist and walked off letting his male privilege protect him. I swear if I get a call, he's drunk off his ass I will shove my foot up his ass!

"Where do you want to go Maus?" I look over eyes sparkling, and a small smirt on my face.

"Bookstore!" I hustle my ass to the first interesting bookstore, Shakespeare and Company...

"Maus," I froze and looked over, there Konrad was holding over five books. "Is this enough? They are all in German."

"I'll learn German—"

"You can't even speak Spanish." He retorts, I pout and look away, he didn't have to do me like that.

"Yeah well, I learned Russian, German, and Spanish are too different things," I grumble.

"You know Russian?"

"My former dead boyfriend taught me." A few people turn to me shock in their eyes.

"Maus you can't word things like that," Konrad sighs and shifts his weight as people begin to notice us. I look over to see people staring and whispering about us, I give them the autistic stare until they notice me and mind their own business.

"... What you looking at?" I notice an older woman staring at us with a sneer on her face.

I am confrontational. I can't be a wallflower. Because nobody will defend you unless you fight for yourself.

"Geldhure," The woman grumbles. I look over to see Konrad freeze and his body stiffen. My educated guess is she said something insulting. I look at him and at her...

Oh...

"Alte Hexe," I grumble back. Whenever I go to a new country, I learn their curse words or insulting phrases. Her eyes widened and I flipped her off walking off.

"Go back to America!"

"Go back to the kitchen bitch you're an eyesore!" I shout gaining everyone's attention. I will not be adding to the stereotype Americans are nice. I am showing East Coast hostilities!

She walked up to me, and I saw Konrad walking forward ready to deal with this, I pushed him back and stepped forward FishTart walking with me. I move around the shelves of books and stand before her.

"You should respect your elders—"

"I will respect you when your legacy has left a dent in history." I shoulder-checked her and walked on.

"You—" I look over to see Konrad talking to her in a low tone and the woman backed off.

"What did she call me?" I ask him when he steps closer to me.

"Don't mind it."

"I do mind tell me." He looks around and sighs and looks down at me.

"Money whore."

"She's not wrong. Money is life, Money is love." Konrad's mouth falls over as I grab another book and judge fully on the cover before adding to the pile in his arms. "Too bad I got money to pay for these."

"Yet you still won't be able to read it."

"Shush!"

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"Wow," I mumble as we left another pub. It was lively and I was buzzed off my ass.

"Wait— I'mnot.... — finish." I look down at a fully drunk Charlie. His dumbass thought getting into a drinking competition with people who have little to nothing to do but drink and go to football games would lose.

"He has a problem," Konrad said shouldering most of Charlie's weight.

"He's living his frat boy dreams."

"... How American." We continue to walk as Charlie mumbles and slurs his words and stumbles around.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I looked over at Konrad and thought for a second.

"Try European bread and Pastries." Konrad turn to me confused as fuck.

"Why?"

"All bread tastes the same."

"Maus!" I look over to see anger in his eyes. "Bread does not taste the same!"

"Yes, it does."

"Then all rice tastes the same."

"Take that back!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 5.5K 66
⚠️DONT TAKE MY STORIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION⚠️ 𝟐-𝟒 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
142K 2.4K 54
{𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙} 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡. 𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩...
29.2K 971 10
After years of staying from apartment to apartment during his breaks from deployment, Simon finally decides to settle down. He purchases a house in a...
29.6K 717 17
A new recruit to the 141, you have to navigate the new environment while dealing with the insufferable Ghost who won't stop watching you and possessi...