źœ±į“˜Ź€ÉŖÉ“É¢ Ź€į“€ÉŖÉ“ į“›į“ į“Ź į“…Ź€į“į“œÉ¢Źœį“› āœ§ Źœ...

By StrayJeans

š–  š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š—ˆ š–»š–¾š—Œš— š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—š–¾š—† š—Œš–¾š–¼š—‹š–¾š—š—…š—’ š–暝–ŗš—…š—…š—‚... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
News: A New Book?

Chapter 53/Epilogue

536 18 26
By StrayJeans

4 Years Later

Lee Yongbok x Kang Haerin

✧✧✧

[BREAKING] Model Felix Lee spotted around Paris with Youtuber/Influencer Vanessa Kang the day after Louis Vuitton's Fashion Week event in Paris.

Louis Vuitton's Fashion Week event has just been held yesterday and it's no surprise to see Felix in attendance after being named an official brand ambassador for Louis Vuitton earlier this year. The model from South Korea graced the opening day wearing the new limited edition release from Louis Vuitton which left his fans in awe.

During the event, Felix was seen with other well known models, artists and influencers from around the globe throughout the whole event which concluded to an amazing ending runway show, introducing new releases from Louis Vuitton for the upcoming year.

But it was until the next day that it caught the attention of many media as the Korean-Australian model under BOMG Entertainment was spotted around Paris together with Influencer Vanessa/Haerin Kang. Felix and Vanessa was seen walking around the streets of Paris, taking pictures and videos of each other with some sources claiming the two to be openly displaying affections towards each other.

Vanessa Kang, the Korean Youtuber and influencer with almost 4.3 million subscribers across social media platforms, who recently featured Elle Korea for December's release has certainly caught the attention of many with her unique personality, well-mannerism on and off camera and most importantly for her dazzling visual with her cat-like eyes being her main talking point.

This may seem like a surprise to some but both Felix's and Vanessa's loyal fans from the start of their career were claiming that the two were already together as far as four years ago as shown with these clips from Vanessa's old vlogs posted back in 2025 which had been set to private back in 2026 but some of her fans managed to get clips from the vlogs.

BOMG's chairman, Pi Cheolin, has recently responded regarding the rumours of the two are dating with simply saying "Felix is one of our earliest jewel here in BOMG and he's one of the many artists along with a few other remarkable singers, actors and models that has made the company as successful as it is today..."

.. Felix was a young man with massive potential the day we cast him and he had shown me the commitment, the hard work, the efforts and that didn't change even till this day so that's why I can confidently say that he thoroughly deserves where he is at the moment..."

"...Let's show our full support for him and Vanessa as right now, there's no hiding that both of them have been sharing mutual connections with one another..."

Let us show our support for both Felix and Vanessa for their future endeavors...

Roaming the streets of Paris were Yongbok and Haerin, with their hands safely holding against each other without having any worries in the world, knowing that the two had been waiting for this moment to come for the longest time. Haerin's been all smiles and laughs from the moment she and Yongbok went out from the hotel while she's getting their trip recorded with her camera for her next vlog.

"Paris sure is beautiful~" Haerin was admiring the environtment, the beauriful sceneries, the people, the weather, everything and this was possible because of one person and as she turned her camera towards Yongbok who glanced over at the lens before smiling playfully, that person was him. He made a promise to her that he'll work hard enough for his dream to the point where he can bring Haerin to Paris, a place she always dreamt of visiting. And now that dream became a reality.

"It's been a long time since me and Yongbok made a video together and now's the perfect time as we're in Paris, the city of love, apparently according to people." Haerin continued getting clips of Yongbok as they're now standing at the side of a bridge with a view of a lake at the bottom of it. "Since Yongbok's here for a fashion show, we couldn't really go out that much yesterday so today's the day we both have time, well Yongbok specifically, I'm just here for a lovely vacation."

"Paris really is beautiful ladies and gentlemen..." Yongbok turned his attention to the camera Haerin's holding. "...and at this point in time, it's probably still summer here so the weather's amazing and it's so warm and cozy. I would definitely recommend coming here with your other half or with any one in general basically."

"Right now, me and Yongbok will be finding somewhere to eat first so we'll just skip to that after this~ Bye~" Haerin then slowly covering up the lens with her palm before ended the recording then heaving out a sigh in relief. "I thought we already ate a few moments ago baby..." Yongbok was confused but soon realized as he went 'aah~' with Haerin just chuckled silently before putting her camera away.

"Now we can really spend our time together without having any worries... I'll just edit the video of us eating somewhere in the video later on..." Immediately Haerin had her arms wrapped around his arm before the two continuing the date peacefully. Despite there's few cameras taking pictures of them here and there and from time to time, some fans would be coming over to them to greet them, Yongbok and Haerin have already decided to no longer hide their relationship to the public as of today. Yongbok even agreed things with Pi Cheolin, the owner of the company he's under before coming over here to Paris while bringing Haerin with him.

With all that to the side, Haerin and Yongbok went into shops, tasting local delicasies and street foods, definitely got a taste of an authentic croissant on their way before visiting famous fashion brands that's being associated with both of them. And for Haerin, she's being blessed with a spot as an ambassador for the brand Dior itself last year. A lot could change in four years, and one of the was Haerin's reluctance in trying modelling.

After her third year doing vlogging was when some brands out there were starting to notice the potential that she had to be successful in the modelling industry and Dior was one of them which also turned out to be Haerin's favourable brand of fashion and that being the main reason that she accepted the offer to be an ambassador. This had massively helped her in gaining a name for herself in the entertainment industry and with Yongbok secretly helping her behind the scenes, everything turned out well for them.

As Haerin's checking out a Dior store while they're in Paris now, Yongbok who's standing behind her was all smile seeing her being excited while checking out their fashion products. All that he's thinking inside was, this is it, this was the dream he had always wished for in the past, to be able to help her realizing her dreams and to bring her to beautiful places and being able to buy her anything that she wants because if there's anyone beside his parents out there that's deserving of all of this is Kang Haerin, the person who's been there through thick and thin and through Yongbok's ups and downs, that's why she deserves it.

After getting through the displayed items, Haerin went on and was looking at wallets being displayed beautifully before her eyes landed on two particular wallets. "Do you think this looks okay?" Hanni whispered over to Yongbok as she's holding out a silver wallet on one hand and a gold wallet on the other. "...I think they both look great. What do you think?" She looked over to Yongbok who's humming softly before pointing at the gold wallet. "This one looks great for me. I'm sure it'll fits you just great. Because your heart's made of gold."

Flustered by his remarks, her cheeks were having stint of blush. Making up her mind, Haerin just chuckled before nodding her head as she decided to take the gold one as he recommended. That was before Yongbok calmly took the wallet from her. "I'll buy it for you okay..." And Haerin immediately let out a soft whine. "You've been buying everything for me for the past years already..." She somehow pursing her lips into a pout before Yongbok's smile was so calming that it made her smiled as well. "I promised you already remember? Besides, we both bought stuffs for each other as well okay. This time, it's on me"

"But you can't buy that Yongbok..." Haerin suddenly said as he's confused as he raised his eyebrows. "...we're in Dior's remember?" She gave him a soft smirk which made him realized that he's an ambassador for another fashion brand. "Right... Okay here, just use my card." Yongbok got over his wallet before handing his card over to Haerin then taking her bag. "Just so you wouldn't trick me into using your own card..." With a chuckle, Haerin went on and got the wallet purchased with Yongbok's card before the two exited the store.

"Thanks for the wallet love~" A happy Haerin equals to happy Yongbok every time. Yesterday, Paris was just a working trip for Yongbok but today Paris became more than just a work trip for Yongbok with Haerin's next to him, all smiles and laughs as she's enjoying her time with him to the fullest...

...Paris now became a memorable fragments of a beautiful memory that's going to be engulfed deep into Haerin and Yongbok forever. A beautiful and well written story of two souls that had been wandering around, passing by each other in the past and eventually found their home within each other. That concludes Haerin's and Yongbok's story...

4 Years Later

Yang Jeongin x Kim Minji

✧✧✧

Back in Korea, inside a very familiar ice-cream shop who got itself a major renovation and now became both an ice-cream shop and a coffee shop. With the shop itself now renamed as Minji's café, it became an instant hit nowadays for a lot of people in their neighbourhood. It was an idea proposed by Mingyu himself where he wanted to open up a coffee shop in the same shop as Minji just so he could continue the family's business by expanding it.

And also because Mingyu and Chaeyoung got married three years ago was a huge boost in making his dream came true with the help of his wife who was a manager at the café Hanni used to work at for about a decade already. With Chaeyoung's experience, the coffee shop was running smoothly as it continues to grow as time marched on.

At the other side, was Minji, still with the same counter she works at, still with the same menu and the same workflow, the same environment but the difference this time... She has Jeongin next to her, working by her side and that's all that Minji needed in her life. Having decided to stay in Korea with Minji four years ago, Jeongin was welcomed back into Minji's family with open arms.

Minji and Jeongin ever since that night at the park, was inseparable. Made a promise to himself, Jeongin promised to be stronger and be more responsible, be more reliable for Minji and the people around him. He promised to take great care of Minji no matter what happen and he delivered just that.

Minji's life was filled with countless happy and beautiful memories the moment Jeongin came back into her life. Eventually, Jeongin was introduced to the group and Minji finally had the courage to tell you and the others about her story with Jeongin. And as far as the great and caring group of friends that Minji's blessed with, Jeongin was more than welcome into the circle, especially you and Yongbok as finally a new male member had joined the club and soon after, the three of you easily gotten closer. 

Right now it's another day and typically a rather slow day for the café with Mingyu and Minji's waiting by each other's respective counters. That was before a sound of a baby crying echoed from the back room and Mingyu was just about to go into the back room, a few customers walked in to the coffee shop counter. "Baby Minyoung is crying again it seem..." Jeongin whispered next to Minji as she just hummed.

"I'll help Chaeyoung unnie first..." She patted his shoulder before Minji went into the back room and Chaeyoung was there, carrying her and Mingyu's three-year-old daughter who apparently had a tantrum. "You okay unnie?" Minji went over to her as tiredness was visible in Chaeyoung's expression but she remained smiling softly as she nodded her head. "Nothing that a mother can't do for her daughter..."

"She's just sleepy but didn't want to sleep so she's crying herself out..." Chaeyoung whispered as she's patting her daughter's head while Minyoung's fast asleep already while in her mother's embrace. After knowing Minyoung's sleeping well, Chaeyoung got her laid down on a small bed by the side of the room. Seeing Chaeyoung went on and sat down on the table, Minji went back to her with a cup of warm coffee for her. "Here unnie, a hot coffee will make you feel better."

"Thank you Minji~" Chaeyoung gladly took a few sips of the coffee before exhaling in relief. "Does ummm... is being a mother really hard unnie...?" Chaeyoung thought Minji was trying to comfort her but after seeing her expression, Chaeyoung just smiled lightly before patting Minji's laps. "Being in a marriage itself is somehow not easy Minji but that's why it takes two to be in a marriage. Being a wife to someone is never an easy task let alone being a mother of our child but it's a process I would like to call a process of improving myself to be a better person for my husband."

"...and when Minyoung was born, it became a whole new life, a whole new experience but one thing I can tell you is... when I got to hold her in my arms seconds after giving birth to her, nothing else seems to matter. I had your brother next to me and wouldn't even leave me for a second and our daughter in my arms. At that point, I went from being a wife to being a parent and there's more responsibilities laying down my shoulders as much as on Mingyu's shoulders. But we're ready for it, it's what we always wanted, to start a family, to build ourselves a beautiful family... and with Minyoung, it feels just like that." Minji diligently listening to her sister-in-law and while she's all smile warmly, tears were there at some point.

"Being a mother is no easy responsibility Minji. But I can confirm that it is the greatest role a woman could be in this world. And someday I'm sure you will see that as well and I have no doubt that you'll be a great wife and even greater mother." Chaeyoung patted Minji's head while she's chuckling with a nod. "Thank you unnie. That means a lot to me. I better get back outside now..." Minji excused herself as she went back out to the counter where Jeongin's sitting down while on his phone.

"Hey~ Everything okay?" He asked as Minji just nodded with a light smile as she sat down next to him and had her arms wrapped around him and her head resting on Jeongin's shoulder. "You okay?" He asked and Minji just hummed softly. "Can I ask you something..." Hearing that, Jeongin immediately put his phone away before turning his full attention to her. "What is it?" He asked calmly.

"We've been together for about four years now right...?" She asked as Jeongin hummed at her. "...do you think it's about time we ummm settle down?" Jeongin was indeed surprised to hear that question but nevertheless he kept his composure as he turned his whole body facing her before holding onto her hands gently. "If you're ready then..." He breathed out a long one before smiling. "...I will be ready as well. There's no one I want to spend the rest of my life other than with you."

Minji had to take a breather before eventually she nodded her head. "I am ready for this next step for us. We've been through a lot even way past these four years we're together and I will not exchange all of it for grands and luxuries. I'm happy with us and the only thing I want for you and me to be is to be happy with each other, to continue loving each other through hardships and through our ups and downs..."

"...even though we've been through so much, you're the only person I'd want to go through it all with Jeongin. No one else but you..." With tears running down his eyes, Jeongin just pulled her slowly into his embrace, caressing the back of her head ever so gently. "Then let us take this next step together Minji. The difficult times will always be temporary, and I believe we're strong enough to make it through it all. Our love is a forever kind of love..." Her smile couldn't even be more joyous as she nodded her head before burying her face on his shoulder.

"You two okay?" Mingyu's voice echoed from the side as Jeongin slowly letting Mingyu's younger sister off his embrace before Minji just nodded her head, drying out the tears off her face and gave her brother a smile. "We're okay oppa." She glanced over at Jeongin before sharing snickers with him and after that moment, she finally written the last paragraph, a happy ending, a well-deserved epilogue in the story of her life before closing it down. And at that moment also was when a new book, a new chapter, a new title was in the making. The story of Kim Minji and Yang Jeongin has officially began...

4 Years Later

Yongjae Lee x Hanni Pham

✧✧✧

Standing in front of the mirror, you're tying up your neck tie before tightening it around the collar of your shirt before wearing a black coat around your white tee shirt. "Honey breakfast's almost ready~" You heard your wife's voice echoed from the kitchen so you got your briefcase and went over to the kitchen. Upon getting to the kitchen, Hanni was still by the stove as she's stirring up the food she's cooking in the pan with one hand and her other arm was holding your sleeping one and a half-year-old son, Lee Byeongho/Joshua.

Without saying anything, you went over to your wife and carried your son onto your arms gently as he's still fast asleep while twitching his body a little bit but his arms found their way around your neck instantly. "I'll get the food on a plate first okay..." Hanni then continued with finishing the breakfast as you're walking around the diner table while patting your son's back. "...I didn't expect him to wake up along with me when you're in the shower before." You let out a light chuckle as your eyes were gazing at your son's sleeping face. "Always want to be with his mommy. Precious..." You gave Joshua's forehead a soft kiss the same way you always give your wife. 

Knowing that you're there with her, Hanni took the chance to slow down and calm herself while preparing the breakfast. "Joshua can say mama and dada more clearly now. Last night was probably the clearest mama that he ever said as of now." Hanni recalled a precious moment last night as you couldn't help but smiling at your son. "Okay honey, food's ready, here let me hold him." Hanni whispered as she went over to you, ready to hold her son so that you could eat but you just shook your head.

"You eat first, I can hold him while I'm eating okay? Go ahead, take a seat honey" Then you brought her to sit down by the table where the food's ready and Hanni took a breather in relief before eating her breakfast while you're eating your food slowly while still having Joshua sleeping in your arm. "Joshua's milk powder is almost finish by the way honey." Hanni whispered as you nodded your head. "Okay I'll buy it on the way back. Anything else?" You asked as Hanni's humming softly.

"The banana flavoured baby biscuits that Joshua likes also but I want to try other ones, maybe if there's an apple flavoured one then I want to try giving that to him. Oh and umm can you buy me some tteokbokki later on your way back home~ I'm craving it lately..." Hanni's whisper was soft as you nodded with a smile. With Hanni finished eating her breakfast, she then carried Joshua back into her arms as you got to finish your food before one of Hanni's pet dog, Milly came over next to you. "Morning Milly~" You caressed Milly's head and the dog immediately laid down comfortably next to your chair. "Where's Mia?" You asked as the other one was still by the corridor.

"Oh good morning my baby~" Hanni felt Joshua's head moving slightly on her shoulders as she looked over to her who had his eyes opened and closed before a baby smile spread across her son's face after hearing her mother's voice. After finishing your breakfast, Hanni went over to you with a container filled with warm foods she made earlier. "Don't forget your lunchbox honey." She reminded you and soon followed was a cute whine came from your son who apparently woke up yet his head was still laying on her mother's shoulder. "I'll get going now then." You got your briefcase before placing your lunch in it then you went over to your wife.

"Want to sleep more my Byeongho~" You caressed your son's head gently as he remained still in his mother's arms but he's closing and opening his right hand was making you chuckling. "Don't stress yourself at work okay?" You had your arm safely around her as you nodded your head before giving Hanni a kiss on her lips then on her forehead. Then you didn't forget to give your son a kiss on his cheeks. "Be a good boy okay? Don't cry too much." You whispered as Joshua just whined before burying his face on Hanni's shoulder, making Hanni chuckled. "Joshua is a good boy right~"

"I love you." Pecking her lips one last time, you got your back and made your way to the little hallway where the two dogs, Milly and Mia were following you. "Milly~ Mia~" Hanni called out to them while she followed you from behind. You then took your time filling up their bowls with dog food and Milly and Mia then immediately they're eating their food.

"I'll get going~" You gave your wife and son a wave after getting your shoes on before exiting your apartment and ready to go to work. After you left, Hanni then went back to the bedroom and apparently, Joshua fall back to sleep so she gently laid her son onto the baby bed next to your bed. She let out a silent sigh but instantly smiled as her son's sleeping face was calming.

"Sleep well my baby..." She gave Joshua a soft kiss on his chubby cheeks and letting him sleep more knowing that he woke up with Hanni around 6 in the morning earlier that day and definitely hadn't get enough sleep last night as well. Hanni took the chance to clean up the house and doing the chores.

Upon finished with the living room and the kitchen, she went on to do the laundry before someone called her. Seeing Danielle's name on her screen, she immediately picked up the call. "Hanni-ah~ You're planning on going anywhere today?" Danielle's bright voice hasn't change even after four years. "Probably not today Danielle. Why?" Hanni answered her friend calmly. "Then me and Minji were planning to come over because I have a new line of clothes to be released soon..."

"Really~ Well okay then, come over, I'm doing the laundry right now anyways." Hanni let out a chuckle. "Will do, I'll call you when we're close. Bye~" Upon ending the call, Hanni went on and was about to hang the laundry by the next room when she heard her son's crying noise getting closer. She looked over and Joshua was crying while walking slowly, looking for his mommy so Hanni rushed over to her son. "Dear me... my baby's awake already~" Upon seeing his mother, Joshua immediately held his arms up and Hanni quickly carried him up onto her arms and patting his back slowly to calm her son down.

"Congrats on publishing your first poem book Mr. Lee" Your colleague at the table next to you congratulated you as the other people in the staff room began clapping their hands while you're bowing your head as a sign of thanking them. "Let's hope there'll be more books to be published by you in the near future as well." And you couldn't stop saying your thanks at the others before eventually your next class was about to start and you made your way out of the staff room and upstairs to your next classroom.

Soon after University and soon after you and Hanni got married, you've been given the opportunity to become a teacher who teaches literature and there's no better opportunity for you to take as knowing that you're going to have a stable job. Which led to a decision you and Hanni made to just let her be a housewife while you're taking care of everything for your family. It was a tough decision to make but it was the right decision now that Joshua came into yours and Hanni's life.

"Alright, class~ For poetry book, obviously there's some by the school's library here or you may find even more by the public library or any bookstores out there. I would like you all to get ahold of one for next week's works and assignments." You were explaining to your students from the front before one of them raised an arm, gaining your attention. "Yes?"

"What about your poem book Mr. Lee, we heard from Mr. Yang that you made your first poetry book." And that question gained a lot of attention from the rest of the class. "What if we just use your poem book for next week's assignment Mr. Lee?" One of the students then asked and a lot of them agreed with the idea. "You all really want to give that book a go don't you?" You just chuckled silently as the students were all yes.

Heaving a soft sigh before chuckling, you just nodded your head. "Okay then. I'll see if there's enough copies then I'll bring them over next week." Agreed with your students, the class went on and after a few more other classes, it's already reached lunch time and you're by the cafeteria, spending the lunch period with a few of the other teachers. While chatting with them from time to time, you're peacefully eating the lunch your wife prepared for you before.

While a few of the teachers already left and you're still eating your lunch, you got your phone out and immediately called your wife and in a few moments, she answered. "Hello hubby~" Her soft voice always brought smiles onto your face. "You already had lunch? Byeongho's awake?" You asked calmly. "Yup already~ And no our son is sleeping peacefully on his little bed while I'm laying down on our bed next to him, reading a poem book." She answered with a whisper before chuckling.

"By the way honey, Dani and Minji were here earlier today. Dani has a few new clothes lining up for her next release..." Hanni added and you let out a hum. After four years, Danielle pursuing a career in fashion related stuffs while still involving herself in literature stuffs as well. After three years, she managed to create her own clothing brand and despite still being a rather small business but she always tells herself, slowly but surely. "Did you do the modelling again this time?" You asked as Hanni immediately hummed with a chuckle.

And apparently, the year after Hanni gave birth to Joshua, Danielle proposed an idea of her where Hanni would be the one to model for her while wearing Danielle's line of clothes. It was a way for her to help Hanni who's trying to settle into the new life of a parent and might as well provide supports on the financial side as well. All of this were discussed between you three and you agreed because knowing that it's Danielle of all people so you're not too worried.

"I have a picture I took while wearing this new blouse Danielle's about to release, you want to see it?" Hanni whispered as you're chuckling. "Sure..." You replied and in no time she sent you the picture and you couldn't help but widening the smile on your face. "...I didn't actually see the blouse but it didn't matter because seeing your face is always enough for me." You said to her and her snicker was heard. "I'll show you the blouse when you get home later."

"Okay honey. And I have to end the call now, lunch time almost finish." You told her as you're closing your lunch. "Be careful on your way back hubby~ I love you~" Her honey voice was music to your ears every time. "I love you too my dear. See you later." You ended the phone call before preparing for the rest of the day. After school hours were finished, you stayed behind for a few hours, doing the never ending teacher's works until you finished for the day just as the sun's about to set down.

As the sun's set down, you went on and bought a few milk powders and biscuit for your little boy back home and a few snacks and drinks before getting teokbokki and a few other food for your lovely wife then you safely headed your way back home after a long day and just want to spend the night with your beloved family. Once you entered home, walked your way to the living room where Hanni was feeding Joshua while he's sitting on his baby chair. "Joshua~" You called out to your son as the brightened expression on your wife's face were visible.

"Daddy's home~" Hanni made her voice sounded cheerful with her hands up and instantly made your son cackling. After feeding one more bite, Hanni then went over to you as she's getting the stuffs and foods you bought before placing it on the side then she helped you with taking off your coat and tie. "I'm getting these over to the kitchen first, can you continue feeding our baby?" She gave you a soft kiss before you nodded your head with a smile.

"Hello Joshua~" You greeted your son as you sat down next to your giggling baby boy before you gladly continued feeding your child while at the same time, playing with him by making funny faces and sounds while Hanni's managing the things you bought and in no time you got over to her by the kitchen with Joshua's food bowl. "Our boy's eating really well it made me so happy to see his bowl empty like this." You said while you're by the sink and Hanni's smile was more than happy. "Just like his parents..." Hanni's remarks made you grinned.

"I'll get him to sleep while you can eat the tteokkbokki while it's still warm okay? I got you some chicken and kimbap as well" You went over behind her before giving her cheek a kiss then you went back to the living room, carried your boy on your arms and went straight to your bedroom. Hanni who finally got time to rest, sat down by the dinner table and immediately enjoying the food she wanted to eat earlier that day.

Hanni was chuckling and all smile while she could faintly hear you singing by the bedroom, knowing that her son would fall asleep quicker when Hanni's singing him lullabies. After a few more moments, she saw you walking into the kitchen before you sat down next to her. "You know what, I somehow wish that I have the same honey-like voice as you when I'm singing him a lullaby..."

"I'm sure Joshua appreciate you singing for him every time honey. Here, have some of this." Hanni handed you a pair of chopsticks and you gladly ate the food you bought for your dinner. Simple yet fulfilling with your wife next to you, every time. While you're eating peacefully, Hanni then wrapped her arms around you while her head resting on your shoulder. "You okay?" You asked as Hanni gave you a soft smile before closing her eyes and getting her eyes a few moments of rest.

"I felt like it was just yesterday where all seven of us were sitting together enjoying ice-creams at Minji's shop..." Hanni whispered as she couldn't help but reminiscing about their lives from time to time. "...it felt like we're just a normal group of friends yesterday and now two of them are celebrities, other two about to get married to one another, one is having her own clothing brand and then there's us, happily married and blessed with a baby boy."

Hearing that made you wrapped your arms around her as you pulled her closer. "Yeah... four years have gone by just like that..." With her head resting on your shoulder, you gently caressing the back of her head. "...but I am grateful that even after all these years, the seven of us remained close as ever even though every one of us already has our own commitments to tend to." You whispered as Hanni was able to rest her eyes in peace before you could only smile while admiring your wife's beautiful face.

You gave her forehead a kiss as she let out her usual chuckle before she continued eating her dinner peacefully. "You know what, my students wanted me to bring them copies of the poem book for next week rather than them choosing their own poetry books..." You told your wife what happened earlier and she made a light gasped. "Really~ Wow. Seems like your book's getting the recognition it deserves..." Your wife's remarks made you happy and proud of your achievement. "I'm sure your students will love the book. It's not just a poetry book about love but also about our beautiful life as an individual all the way to us having a family. I'm sure they'll also find the beauty of it and hopefully it'll get them into literature and poetries more."

"Thank you for the kind words my love and by that, you just continue eating and I'll clean up the living room for you..." You gave her cheek a kiss as you made your way to the living room and Hanni couldn't stop smiling as she's continued eating. It was at times like this where Hanni would look at you and in her heart she couldn't stop being thankful that it's you out of billions of others that gave her this beautiful life. 

Out of all the breathing souls out there, she's thankful that yours were the one that's beating the same way as hers from the beginning, she's glad that you're the first male friend she ever had and got the chance to grow up together with you, experiencing countless beautiful, fun, exciting and even sad moments with you. Growing up with having the thought of bestfriends often didn't always end up together majority of the time, Hanni's glad that she broke that stereotype.

Hanni then made her way quietly to the living room after a few moments where she saw your back figure as you're sweeping the floor, still in your white t-shirt and Hanni, with a warm smile, made her way to you and gently wrapped her arms around you from behind and surprised you a bit as you let out a snicker. "This feel like we're in a drama or something..." Your comment made her grinned as she's resting her head on your back as her arms safely wrapped around you.

"I love you Yongjae..." She whispered in the softest tone she could as you let the broom down before turning your body around and now facing her with a smile. "I love you too Hanni Lee." Hearing your said her name with your surname made her chuckle as she rested her head against your chest and the calm heartbeat of yours made her comfortable as she cuddled closer in your embrace. "You want to go on a date this weekend my love?" You asked as she immediately raised her head and you could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Yes please~ It's been a while since we went out on a date." Her excited tone always fueled up your happiness tank as you nodded. "Then that's settled and now the next question is... who should look after Byeongho when we're out, your mother or my mother?" You asked as Hanni's humming softly. "I mean Joshua already spent time with my mother earlier this month so... your mother?" She tilted her head as you nodded before you caressing her hair by the side of her face, calmly enjoying her never fading beauty.

"I love you." She whispered with her eyes closed before your lips found hers, kissing her full of the same affection, the same love, the same desire every time. "...I never imagined my life would turn out to be as beautiful as it is now. Thank you for giving me this precious life, this beautiful family of ours..." Hanni whispered with her eyes closed and her hand caressing the back of your head. "...I will never stop being thankful that you're the one I grew up and fall in love with. You're the greatest husband that ever lived in this universe and an amazing father to top it all off."

"And it's all because of you. Always have and always will. You're my wife and the mother of our boy is because of that night by the camp fire. I'm thankful that you and I were born into this world and I will continue to give you everything beautiful that you deserve to be given. Your time, attention, love, care, your everything, is enough for me. I don't need anything else because you are enough. Just remember that I love you very much, that I'm always here for you, I'm always here to cheer you up, that I will always take great care of you and Joshua. You and Joshua are my world that I couldn't live without. I love you two with all of my heart and soul..."

Hanni was all smiles while listening to you. "I love it when my husband is feeling poetic. My favourite poet, my only poet..." Hanni then had her loving eyes staring deep into your soul before the softest smile spread across her face. "...you really are the epitome of my spring rain to my drought." She whispered as when you're about to dive your head back in for a kiss, you and Hanni then heard Joshua's crying voice coming from the bedroom.

You two let out a chuckle as you and Hanni immediately went back to your bedroom and she instantly carried your son onto your arms, patting his back to calm him down before eventually, he's back sleeping as he's safe in his mother's embrace. Seeing the two of the most precious people of your life made you happy and proud that you got the responsibility to lead this beautiful family of yours.

"My precious..." You then wrapped your arms around your wife with your son safely in your embrace before you planted kisses on Hanni's and Joshua's heads. "...I love my family" And nothing could top this beautiful feelings.

Because all that it took... it all started with her beautiful smile... The girl you grew up with... Hanni Pham. The spring rain to your drought.

- Fin -

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you for reading this story week in week out and I wouldn't have completed this book without your support and yes, you know who you are and you're the best, whoever you are, wherever you are. 

Till we meet again whenever there's a chance and till then, I wish you all the best and hopefully this won't be the last goodbye from me. Till then, Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.8K 59
Love hurts... Love is confusing... After dating for years, the now ex-couple, Y/N and Hanni, have separated. The busy schedule of Hanni's idol life...
20.1K 903 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...
12K 626 31
In a world where not everyone is given a chance to say goodbye nor a second hello, Danielle finds the girl who left her without a goodbye. Although g...