Molten

By WLarrasen

Ninjago Lava fanfic and pls tell me if there are any corrections More

Chapter 2:Meet up
Chapter 3:Lust
Chapter 4:Busted

Chapter 1:Separated

22 1 0
By WLarrasen

After a while, the city had no crime to fight, so the ninja did things on their own.
Zane,Jay, and Nya teamed up to find jobs and they all worked as mechanics in a nearby shop.
Cole opened up a music shop.
Kai got a job as a model.
And Lloyd stayed in the monastery researching.

But tho... since they separated... Kai and Cole doesn't communicate to each other much... not like they used to...

As the sounds of cars pass by, Kai felt alone in his apartment... no one to talk to because the others were busy. He had no choice but to call Cole, even tho they aren't close like before.
The phone rang.
"Hello?"  Cole said.
"Uh... yea, hey Cole, are you free tonight cuz I'm wondering... maybe we could meet up..."
"Uh... ok, sure, yea..." Cole said with confusion.
"Great! Meet me in front the Borg tower, call me after you close up." Kai said with excitement.
"Uh... ok, yea, bye..." Cole said.
"Yea! ok, byeee! Kai said.
The call ended.
"That was weird..." Cole said.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
176K 8.1K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.