STOLEN HEART

By hipeople456

A story about a teenage runaway who secretly lives with a teen boy band. She's never heard of them but they k... More

2. MY ADMIRERS
3. MY STORY
4. THE FUNNIES
5. A Secrect Talent
6. More Fun
7. MOM
8. QUESTIONS

1. Don't Get Caught

27 2 0
By hipeople456

I tiptoe down the emerald green spiral staircase hoping not to wake the boys. I've been living here for weeks in a row and not once have I been caught. As I was admiring my sneakyness I violently ( but some how quietly ) trip and roll down the last seven stairs. I land on a small pile of pillows. I sit up quickly checking to see if anyone woke up. I touch my hair and realize how messy it was. I pat it back down a rake through it with my fingers.

Me~ " Maybe it's not being sneaky. Probably just luck. " I say quietly.

I guess I wasn't quiet enough because one of the boys sleeping down stairs pop up, still half sleep. At first I was worried because he started talking.

???~ " Yo Princeton,did you hear that?" He mumbled

Princeton ~ "No man. Now go to sleep." He said sleepily still laying down.

Next thing I know, the one named Princeton hits the other one dead in the face with a pillow. The other boy fell back into the pillow he was laying on and went back to sleep. I giggled and Princeton heard me.

I hid under the pile of pillows I fell in. He didn't notice or hear me and he went back to sleep.

Phew that was close. I thought to myself. I forgot what I came down here for and I was still sleepy since it was like...around 3:14am, so I fell asleep under the pillows.

...........................£........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.3K 51
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
940K 49.9K 31
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
848K 27.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...