Lie to Me Again | ONC 2024

By MiyaHikari

In a twisted game of truth and lies, Yuki Kobayashi schemes to win the heart of her academic rival, Rhett Tud... More

𝑨𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔 & 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕
1 - The Fortune Cookie Club
2 - Midnight Rain
3 - Prisoner's Dilemma
4 - Cold War
5 - Forever Summer
6 - The Tudors
7 - Breakfast and Ballrooms
8 - Princess Treatment
9 - Hot and Cold
10 - Cast Not Pearls
11 - Perfect
12 - Natsukashii
13 - Will You Be Mine
14 - Hit the Fan
15 - Blood on Gold
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝟏𝒌!

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

509 78 165
By MiyaHikari

Hiya, bean buns and mochis! 

Year two, let's go! I have been so hyped for this year's ONC and I hope you are too. The prompts are amazing, aren't they? Drop your book here and I'll gladly add it to a reading list and share what prompts you're using too if you're looking for some prompt buddies! 

Also, check out DreamlandOutreach for the Dreamlist Collective. It's a cross-promo reading list to get your story out there! And be sure to pop by DreamlandCommunity for their annual ONC book club <3 I'll be participating in both and have dropped the links in the comments section!

Last year was sci-fi, this year is romance! I'm totally out of my comfort zone here so if any romance writers want to offer advice, I will gladly take notes xD

____________________________________________________________

Main Prompt:

42. "They were sunshine, I was midnight rain."

Side Prompts:

44. "You're like snow. Beautiful but cold."

1. Sometimes words speak louder than actions.

8. You start singing along to a movie soundtrack late at night, forgetting that your window is open. Someone from outside starts singing with you.

85. "If you do that again, I'll throw you out that freaking window. What are you doing?"

"Checking how high the drop is to see if it's worth it."

There will be some bolded words throughout the story. Three, specifically, and these will mark the 2k, 8k, and 20k milestones :D

____________________________________________________________

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

LIE TO ME AGAIN

Copyright © 2024 by Miya Hikari

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 914 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
17.7K 560 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...
5.2K 300 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
698K 29.5K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...