dress • a jack hughes fanfic

Galing kay ilovejackhughes514

"only bought this dress so you can take it off" avery stanger and her family move from northern virginia to a... Higit pa

about me !
cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N

15

517 12 14
Galing kay ilovejackhughes514

i woke up to a instagram notification. i checked my phone and saw i was tagged in something.

liked by lukehughes43, alexisproatvball and 87,320 others

@jackhughes_86
is the coke good? @averyelisestanger

10,435 comments loading...

@alexisproatvball: she had like 5
^@averyelisestanger: alex i only had 1!

@theoriginalhughes: avery making an appearance!
^@isaac_stanger73: when is she not 😐
^^@madeline.mayer: its her world and we are just living in it
^^^@jackhughes_86: go away im her best friend
not u
^^^^@madeline.mayer: dont lie to urself babes..

@colecaufield: who is this rowdy!
^@averyelisestanger: this is awkward..

@jackhughesismine: puck bunny

@user86: leave him alone fake blonde
^@averyelisestanger: im actually a natural blonde, love ya 🤗

@averyelisestangeriloveyou: omg avery what are you doing here!!

@trevorzegras: texas roadhouse ate down
^@jackhughes_86: trevor dont act fruity
^^@trevorzegras: stop acting like my dad, jack. we are the same age.

i replied to some comments, some nice, and some not. but i dont really care. do i? nono i dont.. do i?

i got out of my thoughts and got up from my bed. i shut off my fan and walked out of my room. i walked downstairs and saw isaac and alex on the couch.

"hey ray." alex looked up at me.

"hey hanilto.n" i walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer. i grabbed an açaí packet and frozen fruit.

"oh you fattie, eating before saying hi to me!" isaac glared at me.

"boy, you are the fattie atleast i eat healthy!" i snapped back at him while i started putting my frozen fruit into the blender.

isaac snickered, "im going to shower, bye." he walked upstairs to his room.

alex walked over to me, he sat up on the counter. "so.. what took you so long last night?" i glared at him.

"not a word. dont speak of it. dont snitch. i will jump you." i turned on the blender.

i sat down on the couch and turned on the newest the summer i turned pretty episode. after a minute, the blender stopped.

i got up and walked over to the blender. i opened the lid and poured it into a bowl. i put granola, banana, and strawberries on top of the bowl.

i got out a spoon and sat down on the couch with my legs crisscrossed. alex sat down next to me, "okay but like, what actually happened?"

"okay fine. we kissed." i put a spoonful of my bowl into my mouth, "you WHAT?!" his jaw dropped.

"quiet down you animal, the others will hear you," i put my hand over his mouth and looked around, "you are so lucky no one heard you."

"avery lets go out for lunch and talk about this." he looked at me.

"okay fine, we can leave at 12." i got up and walked upstairs with my bowl.

i sat down on my bed and turned on 10 things i hate about you. i love this movie so much i could watch it over and over again.

i finished eating my bowl and saw it was 11:00. i got up, walked into my bathroom put my hair in a shower cap. i got undressed and turned on my shower.

i got in and started to wash my body and my face. i rubbed my cleanser into my face, then washed it off.

i got out and put on my robe. i brushed my teeth and took out my hair from the shower cap. i rinsed my mouth and walked into my bedroom.

i picked out jean shorts and a cropped t shirt. i put the clothes on and picked out a pair of on clouds.

i put everything on and brushed my hair. i put on my apple watch and golden jewelry. i grabbed my phone and walked down stairs.

i walked into the living room and saw alex on the couch. "hey you ready?" he asked me.

"yeah, lets go." i walked out of the front door, "who's driving?" i asked.

"uhhh i'll drive!" he headed towards the drivers side.

i walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. i straighten the seat since it was farther back than i want it to be.

alex started the car and drove to buffalo wing factory. after 20 minutes of singing to taylor swift and frank ocean we arrived.

we walked in and the hostess sat us down at a table. "hello! welcome to buffalo wing factory i am tiffany, can i start you guys off with any drinks?"

"yeah can i get a dr pepper?" i asked.

"sure and for you sir?" she looked at alex.

"uh," he stared at her, almost mesmerized.

i kicked his leg under the table, "sorry, dr pepper as well." his face turned red as he looked at his feet with his head down.

she giggled, "okay, i'll bring your drinks when they are ready."

she walked away and i instantly bursted out into a laugh, almost falling off of the seat. "shut up!" alex kicked my foot.

alex frowned and crossed his arms like a kid, "oh stop hamilton it's not that serious!" i giggled.

"whatever, what are you ordering?" he picked up the menu and started skimming through it.

"maybe the 10 piece of barbecue wings," i looked at him, "what about you?"

"i think the 12 piece buffalo wings." he set his menu down.

"okay so spill what happened last night ray." he rested his head in his hands.

"okay so you left, we complimented each other, and we just kissed. i feel like he doesn't really remember it though." i slightly frowned.

"why? i bet he wanted to kiss you for a LONG time."

"becauseee we were both tired and it was late. so i feel like he didn't remember it."

i fidgeted with my fingers. it wasn't helping me calm down. i switched to my bracelet and started to feel the grooves in it.

"hey, it's okay ray. how about we invite them over to swim at our dock. we can see if he says anything about it." he smiled.

"sure!" i stopped fidgeting and felt uplifted by the good idea he had.

"okay here is your wings," she set them in front of me, "and here are yours," she set the buffalo wings down in front of alex, "i'll
be back in a little to check how the food is!" she walked away to another table.

i picked up a wing and started to eat it. god these are so good. "how are yours alex?" i looked at him.

"yeah, i love them." he cleaned the bones of his 2nd wing.

after i asked him that we ate in comfortable silence. i was 7 wings in when tiffany came over.

"how is the food, you guys?" she looked at both of us. "amazing, thank you." i looked at alex who was staring at her. i kicked his foot, he looked straight at me then noticed that we were waiting in him.

"uh.. great i love my wings." he awkwardly smiled.

tiffany giggled, "okay then! i'll bring your check so you can pay when you are done!" she walked away.

"what the fuck was that alex? you are acting stupid right now." i groaned.

"jeez, sorry. she's just so beautiful." he smiled to himself.

i rolled my eyes and finished eating my wings. she brought the check over and we didn't notice.

"hey i have an idea." i tapped alex's shoulder.

"hm?" he looked up, " lets write your number on the receipt and say like "this is the guy on the left" or something."

alex agreed so i wrote his number down and "the guy on the left". i put 30 dollars down and a 10 dollar tip.

we got up and left and drove home. "hey can you text the group chat to see if they want to hang out on our dock?" i asked alex.

"sure," he parked the car and i heard a buzz from my phone, i assumed it was him, "thanks."

i got out and opened the front door. i headed upstairs and changed into a floral, white and blue bikini.

i grabbed a towel and threw on a big islanders t-shirt. i sat down at my vanity and took off my makeup.

i wiped my mascara and concealer off and put my hair up in a messy bun and slid on my birkenstocks.

i walked downstairs and outside, heading towards our dock. i saw alex, isaac, and scarlet all in the lake.

"ayyyy!" isaac said, scarlet and alex both looked at me and said hey.

i replied and laid down my towel on the dock and later on my stomach. i took off my shirt and set it up as a pillow under my head so i was comfortable.

i was laying there for 10 minutes until i felt a hand slide from my lower back to my waist. i looked up and saw jack, shirtless.

"hey ave." he rubbed my lower back and sat down next to me, "hey jack, how are you?" i sat up and stretched out my legs.

"im good, how are you gorgeous?" he looked at me. i turned pink, "im good aswell. i just came back from lunch with alex."

"wanna go into the lake?" he slide his hand around my waist, i didn't even have to answer before i got picked up bridal style and got hoisted into the lake.

there was a big splash. i reached the surface and saw everyone staring at me. "what? what happened?" i asked everyone around me.

everyone's jaws were dropped. "avery.. you're bleeding from your head." trevor stared at me.

i rubbed my forehead and then saw blood on my hand. i wanted to scream but i didn't want to scare anyone more than everyone is already scared.

"okay, uh come here avery ill help you." jack grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

he opened the door for me and we headed to the closest bathroom. i told him where it was and he picked me up and put me on the countertop.

"where is the cleaning stuff for cuts?" he asked. i didn't know he was actually this concerned about me, "top cabinet to the left."

my leg started to bounce and i felt the blood sliding down my temple to my cheek. jack was getting the cleaning supplies out still.

"uhh jack" he looked up at me. fear was obvious in his eyes. "shittttt. that's not good." he grabbed a cotton ball and put cleaning ointment on it and put it on the wound.

"i'm sorry about everything that just happened. the blood on your beautiful face, and when i threw you." he kissed my hand, "it's okay jack." i looked up at him.

"promise?"

"promise." i replied.

—————

he smiled and continued to clean the wound. he cleaned the blood on my face and bandaged my wound up. i have gauze overtop of it with a bandaid underneath the gauze.

"there, you are okay now." jack smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. it was passionate. i guess this was his way of apologizing.

he grabbed me off the counter and held me so that my almost bare chest was against his bare one.

i never noticed how soft his lips were until now. my slid my arms around his neck and he had his hands underneath my upper thighs, almost touching my ass.

we pulled away after 2 minutes of just straight up kissing. he set me down and we walked back outside hand in hand.

our hands untwined and i walked back over to my towel. i layed on my back, "mind if i join you?" trevor asked.

"yeah sure, set down your stuff."  i sat up and saw everyone in the lake. jack was talking with luke, quinn, scarlet, isaac and alex were all playing chicken fight. scarlet on quinn and alex on isaac.

trevor sat down his stuff and laid next to me. i switched to laying on my stomach so i was facing the lake. "your head good?" i looked at trevor.

"yeah, it's tender but it's whatever it will heal."

"so what took you and jack so long?" he said winking at me.

"shut up trevor, you aren't helping," i rolled my eyes, "but we did have a little moment."

"i don't want those details trust me." trevor fake gagged. i cackled, "okay i'm going to relax go play with the others." i said.

trevor got up and jumped into the lake. i heard a ring a couple minutes after from alex's phone. i saw and it was a random number. i immediately thought it was tiffany.

"ALEX! TIFFANY IS CALLING!!" i screamed. he got up and out of the lake and picked up his phone, while breathing heavily.

i drifted off into a peaceful sleep with the sound of my friends having fun, alex awkwardly talking, and the sun on my stomach.

A/N: OKAY HERE YALL GO I AM LEAVING YOU ON A LITTLE CLIFFHANGER YOU COULD SAY!! this took me a while because of me going to new york, and also school, but it's here!! LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS! LOVE YA! 🙇‍♀️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.6K 326 52
Following a breakup with her ex-fiancé, Morgan Carter relocates to New York to live with her brother, Cedric, a professional NHL player for The NY Ra...
53K 413 15
The Weathers and the Hughes have been family friends for years. Jocelyn grew up with the three Hughes boys, although her closest bond seemed to be wi...
18.6K 526 14
when sunny got her dream job, she never expected to meet her dream boy with it. social media/reality
42.4K 1.2K 34
﹒⪩⪨﹒in which she realises it was him all along ﹒⪩⪨﹒ 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨 x oc social media & irl 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! no1 in #nhl ! no1 in #njdev...