Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chaper 9 - USJ Attack

1K 27 2
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing off where we stopped-
-3rd POV-

Aizawa: "Those are villans."

Everyone got shocked with that.
A big purple human like villan got out of the portal
These things are called, Nomus.

Kurogiri: "Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." Said a voice, before the shadow had gain eyes.
Aizawa: "The trespassing the other day was the works of these scumbags after all, huh?"

Back down where all those villans where, they start to walk towards them.

Shigaraki: "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't belive he's not here." He said lifting his arms up a bit. "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Aizawa's scarfs levitate as he prepared to battle against all those villans.

Kirishima: "What? Villans? There's no way they could get into a hero school!"
Momo: "Teacherz, what about the trespasser sensors?"
Thirteen: "We have them of course, but..."
Todoroki: "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planed with some sort of goal in mind." Some of the students flinched his statement.
Aizawa: "Try calling the school. These villans even had something counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk, too."
Izuku: "What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."
Aizawa: "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

Aizawa jumps and goes flying down to fight with the villans.
The long distance shooters villans got ready to charge but Aizawa uses his quirk to erase their quirks and using his scarfs, it wrapped up on them and pulls them to hit them on their heads.
The other villans also tried to attack him, but since they were for hand-in-hand combat they could not get close to him.
Meanwhile back up, the students ran back at the exit in a way to contact for help, Izuku stayed back to watch Aizawa's fight.

Iida: "This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" Izuku started to run.

They all run back at the exit, but before they could reach it, the  shadow villan appears from the ground and block their way.

Kurogiri: "I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villans. It may be presumptuous of us, but we invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He made a small pause. "I belive All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part i am to play."

Thirteen prepares to use her quirk, but Bakugo and Kirishima reacted first with both of them trying to punch him.
Yeah, very intelligent guys.
Bakugo made an explosion.

Kirishima: "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before did it?"

The smoke clears, but Kurogiri was untouched.

Kurogiri: "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."
Thirteen: "No! Move away you two!"
Kurogiri: "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He said releasing more shadow that cover around them.

As the shadow covered them, a strong wind also came that tried to push them back.

Kirishima: "What the--?!"

Sato, Iida and Uraraka managed to get out of the huge shadow dome that Kurogiri made, along with Mina, Shoji and Sero.
The rest was still stuck on the shadow dome.

Iida: "Everyone..!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Randy: "Hm? He-Hey Twelve-kun! W-What are you doing there?" He didn't respond. "Look Twelve-kun, you know that those people didn't mean that right?"
12-2: "I know, Randy-kun, i know. We're just trying to be heroes. But we're just pretending. And i guess we'll just have to keep pretending."
Randy: "U-Uh, i don't understand Twelve-kun... Wh...What do you mean by that?"

12-2 didn't respond and look down into the ground.

Randy: "Look, i can't do this without my brother. I don't know if it's the same for you. But somehow when you're not around is... is like i'm not around. If you don't want to keep doing this... I'll still be with you, right?"
12-2: "..." He stayed quiet before releasing a small chucke. "Alright. But let's try one more time." He said turning around smiling.
Randy: "Let's go."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Collapse Zone-
-Y/n POV-

I waved my arms as the black smoke finnaly came down.

Kirishima: "Hey, Y/n-kun are you okay?"
Y/n: "Huh?!" I said looking to my both side noticing that i was at the Collapse Zone together with Kirishima and Bakugo. "O-Oh yes, i'm okay."

We look around the room us three were in and saw that we were together with villans of various shapes and sizes.
We all get into a fighting pose, preparing to attack the villan.
The villans charged at us, a villan run at me, his hands turned into spike-balls and separated  from his arms.

The villan swings his now spike-ball hands at me, i managed to doged it, the balls hit the ground leaving me with a moment to attack, i jumped sending a powerful punch on his chin.
His balls got off from the ground as the villan takes a few steps back, i run up at him and kicked with my feet his lower chest sending him to the ground.
At that moment, two other villans run up at me, i position myself and quickly swing myself to a 180 degree, i hit my tail on them, they fly to the wall.
They stand into the floor but they were dazed, i ran and punched on the face, and afterwards deliveri a uppercut on the other.
They fall into the ground unconscious, i look at Kirishima and Bakugo who had finished their fights. We took a that moment to breath.

Bakugo: "Is that all of them? They're so weak."
Y/n: "Not surprising. They look like those everyday thugs on the streets." I commented.
Kirishima: "All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others! If we're here then everyone else should be inside USJ, too. I'm worried about the guys with Lee's offensive abilities. Besides, because me and Bakugo ran up ahead, we slowed Thirteen down. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that fog, this wouldn't have happened! As a men, we have to take responsibility for what we did!"
Bakugo: "If you want to go, then go by yourself. I'm gonna kill that wrap gate."
Kirishima: "Huh? Your gonna act childish at a time like this? Besides, that guy's attack are--
Bakugo: "Shut up! That gate bastard is the enemy's way out."

As Bakugo kept talking, i noticed that someone was here with us, i didn't know where he is, maybe he was invisible, i can feel his electric field, he's close very close.

Villan: "Stop your chit-chatting! Since you've left your guard down--

I cut him off with a powerful punch.
I take this head and saw that he was dazed. I left him on the ground.

Bakugo: "Hm, if these small fries are the ones assigned to us, pretty much everyone'll be." He said looking down at the villan.
Kirishima: "That reaction time was amazing... Anyways, Bakugo-san, were you always so calm and rational? I thought you were a little more like--
Imaginary Bakugo: "Die! Die! Die!"
Y/n: "Oh, he's like that 80% of the time."
Bakugo: "I'm always calm and rational, you idiots!"
Kirishima: "Oh yeah, that's more like it." He pointed at him.
Y/n: "Well then, let's go back to the main plaza. We can decide what to do from there."
Bakugo: "Hey! Who the hell put you on charge!" He snaps at me before walking out. "You guys can go if you want to!"
Kirishima: "Wait! Wait! Believing in your friends! That's real mainly, from you two!" He said hardening his arms. "I'll follow you, Bakugo!"

We all walk out.
As we were walking back to the main area we heard a explosion coming from the entrace.
It was All Might, and to say the least, he was not smiling.

All Might: "It's fine now! I am here!" He said ripping off his tie.

-Later-

We three were running of next to All Might was being held by the Nomu, i saw Izuku run to him.
The shadow villan appears right in front of him, before Izuku could be swallowed by the shadows, Bakugo attacked.

Bakugo: "Move! You're in the way, Deku!" Bakugo takes the shadow villans and slams him into the ground. "Take that!"

Ice suddenly appears from the floor and takes the whole right side of the Nomu, i look where the ice came and saw Todoroki.

Todoroki: "All i heard was that you all here to kill All Might."

All Might used the opportunity and frees himself, he lands next to Todoroki, i saw that his right hand was on his scarf that had blood on it.
This is not good...
Kirishima attempted to attack the band villan who attempted to dodge only to be interrupted by me puching him. The impact send him backward.

Kirishima: "Great job!" He thumbs up at me.
Bakugo: "Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!"
Todoroki: "The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you."
Izuku: "Kacchan! Everyone!" He said looking at all of us. His eyes started to tear before he shrugs off.

We all look towards the hand villan.

Hand Villan: "Kurogiri, our entrace and exit has been overcome. We're in a pinch."
Bakugo: "You careless bastard. You're just what i thought you'd be." He said getting a closer view of Kurogiri. "Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your entire body, right? Back then... If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you. Then you wouldn't have said "that was close." Kurogiri tried to move, but Bakugo exploded his hands. "Don't move! If i feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up."
Kirishima: "That doesn't sound very heroic."
Hand Villan: "In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villans look bad." He turns his head to the nomu. "Nomu."

The Nomu upper body slowly sunk in the mist of Kurogiri, he lift himself up with his right arm and leg were cut on that process.
The Nomu look directly at us.

Izuku: "Even though his body's broken... He's still moving?"
All Might: "Get back, everyone!"

The ice on the nomu breaks revealing the flesh underneath it, the erea started to move till the flesh alongates slowly regenerating his arm.

All Might: "What? His quirk wasn't shock absorption?"
Hand Villan: "I didn't said it was all he had. This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super-efficient human sandbag."

We all flinched by his statement, Todoroki and Izuku got in fighting position.

Hand Villan: "First, we need to get our gate back. Go Nomu."

Before we could even do something, the nomu had already ran at us, his target was Bakugo. He puch his target, witch made it go flying towards the wall.

Izuku: "K-Kacchan! Huh?" Bakugo was surpringly besides us. "You dodged? That's amazing!"
Bakugo: "No, shut up, scum!"
Kirishima: "Then how..?"

We all look back at who the Nomu punched, All Might was standing between two broke ends of the wall he had hit, while he was at a defence position.

Izuku, Y/n: "All Might!"
All Might: "Do you know how to hold back?" He said while blood drips out of his mouth.
Hand Villan: "I want to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that... that plain-looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. And that one... the Shark one. He punched me, on the face. Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero? You know what All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good or what's bad. "Symbol of Peace"? Nah. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!"
All Might: "...That's preposterous. The eyes of white-collar criminals like you burn silently. You just wnat to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?"

The Hand villan eyes went half winded, he know All Might had figured him out.

Todoroki: "It's three against six."
Izuku: "Kacchan's already exposed the fog's weakness."
Kirishima: "These guys are crazy, but if we backup All Might." He harden his arms "We can hold them back!"
All Might: "No! Run away." He extended his arm towards the entrace.
Todoroki: "You would've been in trouble if i haven't done anything earlier, right?"
All Might: "That was a different story, Young Todoroki. Thanks. But it's fine! Just watch as a pro give everything he's got."
Izuku: "All Migh you're bleeding... besides that time's--"

Izuku stops, he almost let his secret slip. All Might thumbs up.
He then look towards the Hand Villan and the Nomu.

Hand Villan: "Nomu, Kurogiri. Get him. I'll deal with those children. Now let's clear this and go home."

The Hand Villan started to run at us, we got into fighting position.

Kirishima: "Hey, we've gotta do this after all!"

At that moment we felt a huge power awakening from All Might.
The Nomu run to him, and he run up to the Nomu.
The two swin their arms back and puch each other with their fists connected.
The impact was enough to send the Hand Villan flying.

Hand Villan: "Damn. Hey,byou talked about his stock absorption yourself earlier, didn't you?"
All Might: "Yes i did!"

All Might and the Nomu continued to punch on their fists, the impact was making a large wind witch triedbyo blow ourselves back.

Izuku: "A head-on fistfight?"
Kirishima: "W-Wow..!"

Fortunately for us, the wind was strong enough so Kurogiri could not use his mist.

All Might: "If your quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right?" He said continously Punching the nomu. "Made to fight me? If you can withstand me at 100%, then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!"
Y/n: "He's bleeding, while giving his all..! He's not randomly puching him... he's going beyond 100%!"

All Might send the nomu back at the forest, he jumped to continue his fight with him.

All Might: "A hero... can always break out of a though spot!" He said throwing the nomu into the ground with huge impact. "Hey, villan, have you ever heard these words? Go beyond! Plus... Ultra!!"

He send the nomu flying to the air.
We all stared amazed at that, specifically Bakugo and Kirishima were by his strength.
Me and Izuku looked at All Might.

All Might: "I really have gotten weaker... In my prime, five hits would've been enough. But it took more than 300 hits."

Tears started to come out of Izuku's eyes. All Might turned to look at the Hand Villan.

All Might: "Now, villans... I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible."
Hand Villan: "Weaker? No way. We've been completely overwhelmed. I can't belive he did that to my Nomu... Did he used a cheat?!"

The villan scratches his neck.

All Might: "What's wrong? You're not coming? You siad you'd "clear" this or something, right? Come and get it of you can." He gave a glare at him, witch scared him.
Bakugo: "All Might..."
Todoroki: "As expected, it looks like there is no need to fight."
Kirishima: "Midoriya! Y/n! We should get put of here now! It'll be worse if we end up being taken hostage instead!"

We still looked at All Might, he looked like he couldn't move, and with the smoke coming out we knew All Might could not hold himself much longer.

All Might: "Well, what's wrong? Hesitate." More smoke came out of him.
Hand Villan: "If only i had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!" He said scratching his neck furiously.
Kurogiri: "Tomura Shigaraki! Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, i see that he definitely had weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks. Besides, those children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely a few more minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

Shigaraki stops scratching his neck.

Shigaraki: "Yeah... yeah, yeah... That's right... That's right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we still have the last boss right in front of your eyes."

The unconscious villans stated to wake up, to make matters worse, All Might was at his breaking point. So if Kurogiri played with him...
Shigaraki run to All Might.

Shigaraki: "This is revenge for the Nomu!"

Before i could do something, Izuku uses One For All and jumps in to save All Might.
He was about to puch Kurogiri, but he made a portal so Shigaraki's hand would touch him.
But before his hand could touch Izuku, there was a bang and a hole was located in Shigaraki's hand.
The heroes had arrived!

Nezu: "Sorry, everyone! Sory we're late! I gathered all who were immediately avalibe."
Iida: "I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have now returned!"

Some of the villans tried to run up and stop the heroes, President Mic walks next to the staircase and screams.

Nezu: "Split up and protect all the students!"
Heroes: "Yes, sir!"

Shigaraki seeing all of that, walks backwards.

Shigaraki: "Aw man, they're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir--

Shigaraki was cut off by another shot in his arm and then on both his legs.
Kurogiri uses his mist to protect him.
Kurogiri was then suck up by a damaged Thirteen, he uses his last forces to teleport him and Shigaraki.
After that the pros went to help us, to see if there was anyone injured and to help deal with the rest of the villans remaining.
This was surely an experience we were not ready for.
I looked at Izuku who had his legs broken.

Y/n: "Holy shit, Izuku-kun! Are you okay?!" I kneed down to him.
Izuku: "I wasn't... able to do anything..."
All Might: "That's not true." We both looked at All Might who was half in his muscular form and half in his Small form. "If it weren't for those few seconds you brought me, i would've been killed. You saved me again."
Izuku: "All Might..." tears started to came out of his eyes. "I'm... so glad you're okay!"

On that moment, Kirishima run towards us.

Kirishima: "Midoriya! Y/n!"
Izuku: "Oh, Kirishima-kun."
Kirishima: "Are you two alright?!"

We were glad that be came, but there was one thing, All Might.

Y/n: "K-Kirishima-kun! Wai--

A gigant wall made by Cementoss appeared separating us three and Kirishima.

Cementoss: "We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gathered in front of the entrace. We will deal with the injured here."
Kirishima: "That makes sense! Roger that!" I heard him run away and scream something at Bakugo and Todoroki.

Me, All Might and Izuku took a breath or relief.
Cementoss walks next to All Might.

Small Might: "Thanks. You saved me Cemetoss."
Cementoss: "I'm a fan of yours too. But man, you act reckless every tim, huh?"
Small Might: "If i didn't act reckless, i would've been killed. That's how strong the enemy was."

As he said that i looked at Izuku who looked back at me, he made a small upset face while looking sideways.

Izuku: "Are you mad at me..?"

I stared in silence before chuckling a bit, i kneed down next to his level and patted his back.

Y/n: "No, i'm not. Like All Might said, those extra seconds you gave him were what saved him. So don't blame yourself." I picked him up and place him on my shoulders. "Can you walk?"
Izuku: "N-No, my legs are broken."
Y/n: *chuckle* "What i'm going to do with you..?" I placed him on my back. "Let's go now, the pros are going to take care of you."
Izuku: "Yeah..." He said, as he layed his head on my shoulder.

Later we almost gathered at the entrace were the police were called.

Detective: "...16,17, 18, 19, 20..." He looks at a paper he was holding. "Other than the boy with both legs severely injured, everyone else seems unharmed."

The Detective went back to talk wkth the police, and after some interaction between the others, the Detective got back.

Detective: "Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?"
Tsu: "Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?" She said jumping next to him.
Detective: "Comminuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor has broken into small pieces, and his eyes may suffer from the aftereffects. That's what he said."
Mina: "What about Thirteen?"
Detective: "Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back 5o upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive. All Might will also survive. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office."
Uraraka: "Deku-kun..!"
Iida: "Midoriya-kun..?"
Detective: "Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too."
Uraraka: "Oh, good..."
Detective: "Now, go back to your classroom."
Everyone: "Okay." We said walking g away.

-Timeskip to evening-
-3rd POV-

Everyone walk back to the class, sure the day was very exhausting and other things, but little did they know that this was only the start.
More dangerous and bigger threats are on the way, just waiting the moment to attack.

But I have to say no more, or, I'll spoil the next story.

-End of Chapter 9-

God that was a quite long chapter, sorry that this took longer then expected. I was kinda procrastinating so yeah.

One question tough, were i can watch the OVA's? Like the save rescue training and all the others?

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.9K 22
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„, ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜? โž โ†ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 143 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...
390 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...