MHA Quirks

By Skittle707

I write MHA quirks that pop into my head in here. You can use them, free of credit, I don't mind <3 Also... More

Puppeteer
Spatial Distortion
Illusion
Detective
Empathy
Nature Control
Injury Control
Light Manipulation
Emotions
Repair
Cupid
Yandere
Draw
Last Petal
Pocket Dimension
Ink Manipulation
Last Petal (REMAKE)
Camouflage
Explodify
Phoenix
Time Distortion
Wind Blast

Dragon

167 1 0
By Skittle707

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just before we start I don't really know how to word these so I'll just give it a go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quirk: DRAGON

Description: DRAGON - User has what looks like a large dragon tattoo that goes from the side of their neck down their back. The dragon can come alive and the user can use the dragon to attack their opponents. The dragon can fly, shoot flames and is fast. The user also decides what size the dragon is.

If the dragon gets injured the user will not physically get injured but they will feel the pain of the injury. The user of the quirk will also need to bond with the dragon to get it to fully listen to them.

Range: Medium, long.

Hero Name Idea(s): THE DRAGON HERO - Drakon

Hero outfit idea(s):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.2K 11
Strange the lights keep going out every time your parents leave and the computer keeps showing Green codes? Not just any codes...they read..ERROR...
6.2K 75 8
The school is hosting a party to celebrate Christmas. You decide to go since your crush, Tamaki Amajiki, would be there. Warning: May get a little in...
73.2K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
14.6K 381 8
The story is about y/n she has a quirk that allows her to turn into a monster. And for that she is despised by a lot of people. But like every studen...