Doctor Danny

By Zero31104

Danny Fenton is largely regarded as an ignorant slacker as a result of his schoolwork and study time consiste... More

Chapter 1:
Discovery
Trying to ignore it
Adult-napped
a convo
Not certain
Powers
Amity Park, Magic Medicine

Stay-cation

1.7K 75 30
By Zero31104

Jason glanced at the couch as he made breakfast. Huddled inside a blanking was Danny with nothing but his pouting face exposed.

Jason shook his head. The doctor would run himself ragged at this point. Getting all upset because he couldn't go to work.

Danny was gradually getting hungrier by the second. Jason walked over with two plates with eggs and bacon on them.

"Made some breakfast" Jason said circling the plate near Danny's face. The smell was making Danny pissed off. He wanted to eat it but he didn't like the way Jason was so smug about it.

Eventually Danny broke down and had to open up his blanket to receive the plate.

"How is it?"

Danny scowled at Jason, "it's good" he muttered before shoving more food in his mouth and chewing angrily.

Jason couldn't believe how cute this doctor could be.

"Try some of this" Jason said handing Danny a glass.

Danny looked at Jason hesitantly. Danny brought the cup up to his lips and took a big sip.

A sweet liquid filled Danny's mouth, it left a tart aftertaste.

"What is this?" He asked looking at Jason with stars on his eyes.

"It's wine that I made when I visited a brewery a while ago" Jason picked up a napkin and gently wiped Danny's mouth.

Danny was too embarrassed to think.

"D-do you want some ectoplasm?!" He blurted out before thinking.

"If you want to, yes"

Jason was acting strange, why was he being shy and complacent all odt he sudden??

Danny crawled across the couch to Jason. He put his hands on Jason's shoulder to steady himself and bit Jason's neck.

A calm feeling washed over Jason as he closed his eyes. He felt disconnected and tingly. Danny was the opposite. Whenever he did this he felt like he was drinking pure energy.

"Mm" Jason's eyebrows furrowed. Danny let go.

"Better?"

Jason opened his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks"

Jason and Danny watched a few movies. Danny was talking about a character when his phone interrupted him.

Danny glanced at it casually. His eyes grew big.

"SAM!" Danny squeaked as he answered.

"Hey Danny, my band is performing tonight at the mike bar, you know the one right?"

"The usual one right?"

"Yeah, anyway we lost the lead singer so to a sore throat and we desperately need a replacement. I know how good you can sing and you play guitar so, please help me!"

Danny peered at Jason.

"Sure, I'll be right there" Danny hung up.

"Where are you going?"

"A bar nearby, I have to help out a friend"

Jason stood up and grabbed an extra jacket for Danny.

"Jason? Your coming too"

"Your still on the run remember"

Danny smacked Jason's shoulder.

"Don't say it like that! You make it sound like I'm running from the law!" Danny chastised.

Jason shrugged, "Batman isn't easy to shake off"

Danny crossed his arms.

"I already knew that, but I don't think he'll randomly bother me. He's gotta have a life too right?"

Danny got a bad feeling about the face Jason was making.

"You'd be surprised" Jason groaned.

They made it to the bar without running into to any issues. Danny stepped in and started looking around. This bar has a rustic vibe to it before but now it looked like a goth den.

Maybe it was because Sam's band was performing today but there seems to be a lot more goths than usual.

"Danny!" Sam exclaimed hugging him.

"Hey Sam, how have you been, it's been so long"

Sam grinned confidently and pointed her thumb towards her band mates who were setting up.

"My bands been doing pretty well"

Sam punched Danny's arm, "but hey can't believe my little delinquent is a famous doctor now"

Danny waved his hands.

"Sam! Don't talk about that on public!"

Jason put a hand on Danny's shoulder.

"Oh, who are you?" Sam asked.

"He's a friend of mine" Jason growled.

"R-right, Jason and I became friends recently."

Sam grabbed Danny's arm, "well sorry Jared but I'm going have to steal Danny for a bit"

Sam gave Jason a cold look, "not that it's really stealing since he isn't yours"

Danny send an apologetic look at Jason before being dragged off. Sam took Danny to the male bathroom.

"Here, change" she ordered thrusting clothes at him.

Danny didn't have time to object.

His eyes bugged out when he put on the clothes.

"What kind of clothes are these?!" He exclaimed.

He was wearing a black button shirt that was open in the back with an x strap, it also had three spikes jutting out on each shoulder. His pants were black jeans with rips and chains hanging along the side.

His shoes had been swapped for boots and on his hands he wore fingerless, fake leather gloves.

"You look almost perfect!" Sam said once Danny stepped out feeling dazed.

"Sit and stay still"

Danny sat on the stool and let Sam apply mascara to his eyes. It deepened his eyes, making him look like a real goth. A hot one at that.

"Your stage name should be...."

"How about Runner?" Danny suggested.

"Huh,Runner? Sure I guess it works"

Danny helped set up his mike. Sam let him use the spare electric guitar they had.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Sam asked, the band mates shouted in unison.

Jason waited impatiently for the Danny to make an appearance.

The band started up and Danny stood up to the mike.

"3,2,1-"

The band started playing, Jason watched Danny sing and play. He seemed so different from the doctor Jason knew.

The crowd was cheering as the band played. It had a pop rock vibe to it, the songs were catchy and Jason had to admit he liked the band.

Danny smiled and waved after the band finished their last song.

"Let me help you pack up" Danny said as he stuffed the equipment in Sam's bus.

"Thank you so much Danny! Who knew you still had in you!" Sam said laughing.

"Danny"

He turned to see Jason standing a few paces away.

"Hey Jason"

"You were really good up there"

Danny grinned.

"Really?"

"When you sang I felt my heart racing"

Danny laughed, "your funny Jason, but really it was all Sam. Her band is really great"

Sam playfully ruffled Danny hair.

"Yeah that's right, I'm awesome I know" Sam boasted.

"We should probably head back" Jason said.

"Head back, did you come from the same place?"

Danny seemed flustered.

"Yeah, Danny spent the night with me"

Danny was quick to clarify that he apartment had been broken into and Jason let him spend the night.

Though he could tell by Sam's face that she was thinking they were romantically involved.

When Danny got back he plopped onto the couch.

"You hungry?" Jason asked.

"A little" Danny said yawning.

'cute' Jason thought.

They ate and Danny passed out soon after.

The next morning Jason woke up to a note from Danny saying he had gone to work.

Jason had tried texting Danny later that night but had gotten no response.

This went on for a couple days and later when Dick met up with Jason he could tell something was wrong.

"Hey, you look way too depressed, even for you"

Jason just drank.

"Come on, let it out"

Jason clenched his fist.

"I think I made someone mad"

Dick raised an eyebrow. Jason made people mad every day, there had to be more to this.

"This person started avoiding me, isn't answering my calls or texts and hasn't come back to my apartment-" Jason said too much.

"Ooh, romance problems huh?"

Jason groaned, "I wish, we aren't even dating. I've never been more frustrated"

"Maybe this person is just really busy, did you seem to be on good terms?"

"Yeah, I mean, he's a doctor so I guess he could just be busy but..."

Dick eyes lit up, a doctor? And a male one at that. Could it be-

"Do you have a crush on the famous doctor Fenton?"

Jason blushed furiously.

"It's not a crush!"

So he did.

"Why don't you visit him in person if your so worried?"

Jason sighed, "I don't want to bother him, besides I don't think he likes me back"

"There's only one way to find out you know"

And that's why Jason was currently waiting outside of Gotham General. He wasn't sure how long he had waited but a tap on his shoulder jolted him out of his thoughts.

"Jason, why are you here?"

He shrugged and turned his head away so Danny couldn't see him blushing.

"You weren't answering my calls or texts so I came to see you myself"

"Ah" that's right, Jason was a stalker. How could Danny forget.

"Right well I should probably get going" Danny said as he opened his car door.

Jason shut it and didn't take his hand off the door.

"Jason?"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you, I'm just tired and I want to go home" Danny said turing away.

"I'll take you" Jason said.

In one deft movement Jason had picked up the lanky doctor and put him in the passenger side.

"What?" Danny said confused.

"You said your tired, so I'll drive"

Danny looked at Jason's face, he seemed anxious.

"H-hey, this isn't the way to my apartment." Danny said.

"Your apartment isn't safe, I'll take you to mine"

"What? Why? It's not your business if my apartments not safe"

"Your my friend Danny, I don't want you to get hurt"

"This isn't the way a friend acts!" Danny said. Jason had stopped at a red light giving Danny the perfect window to escape.

He unbuckled and slipped from the car. He started running. Jason had been acting weird, too weird. If I kept up Danny wasn't sure what he might do and he was afraid to push Jason away.

They were just friends! He really didn't want to make Jason uncomfortable but now everything was ruined.

Jason clenched his teeth. He found a secure place and parked Danny's car.

He made Danny run away! He was stupid!

Jason did his best tracking down Danny. Finally he spotted someone walking alone.

"Danny!" The person turned their head and it almost looked like they were crying.

Suddenly he started running again.

Jason caught up to him and grabbed him from behind holding him in a tight hug.

"Why are you running from me?" Jason asked in hurt pleading tone.

"Because-" Danny suddenly cut off, "batman" he said weakly.

"Batman?" Then Jason saw him.

"Crap, come on" Jason said tugging Danny with him as they ran, wearing in between stores.

They ended up on the roof of a quick-mart.

"Did we lose him?" Danny asked panting.

"Yeah I think-"

"No"

Jason fired his grappling hook, at the same time Danny almost tripped. Before they knew it, they were trapped, tangled up together and hanging off the side of the building.

"Shit" Jason said softly.

Bruce pulled them up and Jason untangled himself from Danny.

"Can't you just let the poor man go?" Jason asked.

Danny sighed and stepped up.

"It's alright Jason, I'll take responsibility for my actions."

Danny held out his hands to be cuffed.

"I'm not taking you to jail" Batman said.

Danny dropped his arms, "huh? Your not?"

"Your not?" Jason asked.

"No. However Jason and I seem to need have a talk."

"Then why were tracking Danny down"

"Your always together"

Jason was taken aback at Bruce's abruptness.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Come to the manor, well discuss there"

Jason cursed after the bat had left.

"What a dick seriously, how dare he do that to you!"

"It's really fine Jason, come on. Let's go, he's probably waiting for you"

Jason shrugged.

"Just don't jump out the car this time"

Danny promised not too and they drove up to the manor. When they got there, Danny noticed a butler waiting at the entrance.

"Welcome master Jason and his friend"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 80 23
Damian has an Damian has an old two-way league communicator. It was a connection to his brother. A way to keep an eye on each other. That's not a pro...
20.9K 793 24
(Completed!) When a new enemy rises, it's up to Danny to come to the rescue, but what will happen if he's the one that needs to be saved? Can three...
15.2K 625 13
Danny Phantom meets the Dc universe. I red waaaay too many fics about this and love them all. wanted to try my hand at writing some myself. Chapter 1...
147K 3.6K 29
Danny is now the prince of the Ghost Zone, turn king when he is eighteen. White will be the next king of the siren when he is eighteen. They work har...