❝ 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 ❞

By melaninverse

❝𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝... More

❝𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘❞
ー𖤍 𓆩 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒...𓆪 𖤍ー
✩°。⋆⸜ ☠ TEᗩᔕEᖇ TIᗰE !!
ᰔᩚ ❲ 𝗍ᥱᥲsᥱr 𝗊ᥙ᥆𝗍ᥱs # 1❳ ᰔᩚ
💬「𝗍𝖾α𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗊υⱺ𝗍𝖾𝗌 # 2 」
tׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮꯱ׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ qׁׅυׁׅᨵׁׅtׁׅꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒ # 3 : ?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹ ☄️
☆⇛ʚ 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻 ɞ
𓏲➤๋࣭ ⭑ ๋࣭ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍๋࣭ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍 (🪄)
﹙𝟎 𝟏.﹚
﹙𝟎 𝟐.﹚
﹙𝟎 𝟒.﹚
﹙𝟎 𝟓.﹚
𓏲➤๋࣭ ⭑ ๋࣭ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 , 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 (🎭)

﹙𝟎 𝟑.﹚

39 1 0
By melaninverse

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗡𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦? ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦,𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳.

through the swamped areas to the mossy forestry,deep in the middle of louisiana laid a county filled with life and love.

but beware of the hidden horrors and dangers that lurk deep in louisiana...

"how's that?" 

"what's it for?" 

"our expo! it's just a small description for the attraction (f/n)!" 

"hmm. dosen't sound bad." (f/n) said.

this was copeland house hold. a father who always has his heads in the cloud , a fourteen year old boy who is slightly arrogant due to his pubescent awkwardness and finally a supportive and slightly dumb mom.

"sound great ezra! and (f/n) why aren't you dressed yet? you have some fliers to pass!" cheyenne said holding a huge stack of papers.

she plopped them on the kitchen counter. " i tweaked them a bit. not to pat my own back but let's just say i snapped. hahaha!" cheyenne laughed.

(f/n) cringed at his moms attempt of being hip and cool "ughh! mom~ don't say that!" he whined.

"pshh! you go upstairs and get dressed!" (f/n)'s mom said.

he shrugged and up to his room to change. (f/n) was a only child in his family,he never had an huge interest in crypts or urban legends but it was something interesting to read upon when bored.

ezra,(f/n)'s dad wanted to created a new attraction for louisiana. he loved the town and what you could do but always thought there could be room for more.

(f/n) was automatically hired by his father (with no pay) to help him open this attraction. this expo was the only chance they had left.

(f/n) slipped on his uniform which was a beige shirt with khaki shorts and black fingerless gloves,he fixed himself up before going downstairs back to where his mother and father was.

"there's my boy! where's your hat?" ezra asked.

"it's too hot for that." (f/n) said walking over to the stack of papers,he sighed in annoyance "do I really have to pass these out? can't i staple them on a pole or something?" he suggested.

"a pole is not gonna do anything! you have to hand it out to them so they could see it front and center. if you staple on a pole,people would glance and forget." cheyenne said.

"okay. i'll be back." (f/n) said grabbing the first few papers.

before he could walk out the door,his father called out to him "don't forget to visit uncle louie! he's been asking about you." ezra said.

(f/n) stopped mid-door way. he didn't like uncle louie. "i-i will." he said with his voice slightly cracking 

(f/n) left his house and onto the warm afternoon streets of new orleans where it was already party time. he walked by a jazz band playing in the street,starting up with a melodic piano.

he sighed to himself "let's spread the word."

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢,

𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 ❜ 🎼

(f/n) gave a flyer to a band mate and got a thumbs up from them. he continued to walk down the strip passing by some female dancers in their flamboyant feathered costumes.

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛~ ❜ 🎼

the girl's giggled at (f/n) shyly handing them a flyer and in exchange they gave him a bead necklace. he smiled and continued passing fliers.

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌

𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗'

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❜ 🎼

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗'

𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❜ 🎼

(f/n could still hear the music from afar,whenever a festival was about to start they would musicians would get out onto the streets to play as early they can and it would continue very late into the night.

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗' 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 ❜ 🎼

(f/n) walked by some graffiti artists painting a mural,he slipped two papers in their toolbox and kept walking.

"okay,this paper run is going well!" (f/n) said picking up the pace. he began to run around the strip. he began to pass papers to police,restaurant owners,food vendors and many more.

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' '𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 ❜ 🎼

"whooo! that's how you deliver papers! and–" as (f/n) turned around his positive mood was immediately dropped.

🎼 ➥ ❛ 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚍

𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚍

𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍

𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜... ❜ 🎼

"uncle louie...oh yay~" he said walking towards the entrance.

ironically uncle louie isn't (f/n)'s blood uncle,it was a nickname that everyone called him. he ran a small voodoo shop in small shopping plaza. (f/n) didn't like the idea of voodoo or when his parents asked him for help with the upcoming expo.

"uncle louie? it's (f/n). my dad said you've been talking about me..." he said walking throughout the shop.

it was very dark inside the shop with few candles lighting some corners,it was filled with voodoo dolls,shrunken heads,spices,crystals. it was a infamous spot that seemed like it was there since the beginning of time.

"is that my favorite nephew? I'm back here~!" louie announced.

(f/n) walked through some velvet drapes and into louie's lair. 

uncle louie was a medium sized,middle aged man with a white theater mask covering his face,he also wore a black suit with some purple accents. "take a seat! how've you been?" he asked.

"uhh. fine,i'm not gonna stay long. i just wanna check up on you." (f/n) said nervously.

"that's good son..." louie said with a mischievous smile.

(f/n) furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and turned around to see his own shadow smiling at him" what the hell?!"

louie laughed as (f/n) fell on his butt,scared for his life. "you picked the perfect day to come! say hello to my newest trick. i can play around with shadow and turn them into anything or anyone i want to!" louie said petting his shadow on the head.

(f/n) got up quickly and brushed himself off. "why?!" he said confused.

"i mostly do it at day time with adult and children maybe sometimes during night time." louie said happily.

"no. why this? this is gonna scare off people at the expo!" (f/n) said angrily.

"expo are so boring and bland nowadays,we some louisiana spice to up the anty. you know?" louie said walking.

"no! but i do know how dangerous this is! you really should stop with that voodoo stuff." (f/n) suggested.

uncle louie rolled his eyes "voodoo isn't bad (f/n) and it never has been!" he said annoyed.

"yes it has! it has never had any good uses or good outcomes." (f/n) relaxed himself for a second "i'm leaving now. and not matter what, i will make sure that you'll not mess this up for my family. got it?" (f/n) sternly asked.

"i promise no funny business!" louie said leaning in his chair.

"fine. bye louie." (f/n) said leaving the store.

(f/n) walked out from the plaza and slid down a wall,his face in his knees "ughhh! lord please bless me with someone or something to distract me from him~!" he whined.

he got up again from the wall and walked home as the sun was slightly settling down. (f/n) dragged himself home passing his parents and diving face first into his bed. 

"stupid uncle louie. stupid voodoo junk. i'll show you. i'm not crazy." he complained into his pillow.

ezra opened (f/n)'s door and walked in "how was louie? did he show the new trick?" he asked (f/n).

"scared the crap out of me with it." (f/n) said lifting his head.

 "i know louie got some ideas that are slightly unethical or unusual and I agree with you too! but we gotta give him a chance! once this whole thing is over,we'll be splitting paths." ezra explained.

"promise?" (f/n) said.

"i promise!" ezra said.

(f/n) sighed again " alright. i'll be down for dinner soon." he said.

ezra smiled to himself and closed (f/n)'s door. (f/n) looked out his window and saw the moon getting dimmer than usual,which gave him the question. 

"has the moon been getting darker?"

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 @𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.7K 42
Rhys was curious, why did a small, Hyperion girl like me care about owing Jack a debt? Why did she want to help him find a vault? Fiona, a new found...
69.4K 1.1K 41
The only thing Eliana Mary Grayson wanted more than ever was to become the next Nightwing. With her father as her mentor, Eliana was sure that she'd...
12.1K 247 16
This is the sequel to Underdog....Please read that one first. Ummm Trigger warnings are in this book that I'm not going to forget to put so.
589 75 24
"Choosing the right decision to be with you again is the best..." - Skylight Bonneville-Drewitt. - - - ©All rights reserved @RicsCentavo ; This story...