In Love With A Hero (Spider-W...

By SeenaJ

What happens when spider-woman enters the world of Tokyo Revengers? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Love Interests
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50 (Epilogue)
Extra 1

49

2.7K 156 200
By SeenaJ

a/n: we are almost to the end (quite soon)! Here is another update for you guys and please don't forget to comment!!

Research. (y/n) has collected a small sample of morlun's blood when she went back to the city to investigate some parts that were off limits to the public. With mostly everything cleared, she almost didn't find anything until she found a small splotch of blood hidden in the corner where she remembered from how she threw morlun. She took a cotton swab (multiple of them) and swatched it before sealing it into a baggie.

"what's that?" koko points to the small baggie she held as she steps in the vehicle where draken, him, her, izana, wakasa, mikey and baji were waiting for her to come back. The guys took a glance at the plastic where the cotton swabs were.

(y/n) held it close to her, replying, "a dna sample of morlun's blood. With this, I should be able to find information about him and hopefully spot a weakness that'll maybe give me a chance to defeat him." She explains as koko starts the car and drives off down the roads.

"and where exactly do you plan to examine it? Everywhere is closed!" baji asks in confusion, scratching his head. The female superhero chuckles at him.

"Any high school or college nearby should do the trick. Their labs are full of microscopes and other things i need to do a full evaluation." The (h/c)-ette simply says, "but for that to happen, we need to break in first." She pauses, "speaking of we...didn't i say for you guys to stay out this?" She turns in her seat to face the men in the car as she also gestures to the vehicles following behind them. So much for inconspicuous. She sighs, rubbing her head.

wakasa simply shoves a lollipop in her mouth, making her gasp as she swirls the cherry flavored candy around, humming in delight. He shrugs nonchalantly, "we heard....we just didn't listen." He simply says.

"Besides!...it's kinda cool to be part of a plan defeating a supervillain. It's a dream every little boy has!" chifuyu defends on the speaker phone. The guys decided to have a full group call just to take part and make sure whatever (y/n)'s plan is, succeeds.

(y/n) raises an eyebrow, "and what about every little girl out there?" She playfully remarks, resulting in awkward silence as sniggers and laughter was heard as chifuyu fumbles for his words, "just kidding, i know most girls love pretending to be princesses and play dress up with their dollies. Most girls, not all." She emphasized the last bit.

sanzu chuckles on the phone, "but you're a real princess to us, darling." He subconsciously says, causing all the guys to freeze. The pinkette widens his eyes as he realized what he just said.

(y/n) furrows her brows in confusion, "...you guys are weird." She simply says, causing them to nervously laugh as they felt relief she was kind of dense. Anyways, soon they all arrive at a closed college with a guard in the front, whom was already approaching them with a suspicious look on his face.

koko simply flashes his bonten tattoo and the college guard stiffens up, letting him and the others entry way while he pretends he didn't see anything, walking the other way. The money-maker sticks his tongue out, smirking.

As they park the cars, (y/n) steps out and stares at the college doors. She paid no mind to the others as she climbs the steps with the guys trailing after her. It was dead quiet. She checks the doors and see's they're locked, just as she was about to break the lock, she is gently nudged aside by ran who held up a chain cutter, a lazy grin on his face, "let me." He was about to cut the whole thing off when the (h/c)-ette sighs, reaching her hand out and breaking the lock with ease. She didn't have time to waste.

"........" crickets were heard as the guys gawked at (y/n) who opens the door and walks in the college unbothered by their stares.

"holy..!" They rush in after her. Since they obviously have no clue what they're doing, they simply follow after (y/n) who navigates her way to the science lab. Once she kicks the door down because obviously she doesn't have a key, she enters the dark room, putting on one of the lights as the guys spread out while they watch her do her thing.

As (y/n) goes to grab a microscope and other supplies, draken looks at the others, "this feels illegal..." He mutters, though they heard him. They all watch silently as the female begins setting up on one of the tables, a laptop near her as she connects everything together.

rindou scoffs, pushing his jellyfish hair out of his face, "you think this is illegal?...this is just teenager shit. Anybody can break in here." He rolls his eyes. The room goes back silent. Facts...

shinichiro was curiously standing next to her, leaning around her to see if he can find anything that's she looking for before izana yanks him away by the collar, "give her some space." He shakes his head at his big brother, who huffs.

"...woah..." (y/n)'s voice flooded the room as all eyes goes to her, faces full of curiosity, "this is interesting, morlun's blood is definitely what i wasn't expecting." She removes herself from the microscope, tapping and clicking on the laptop as information and data begun loading on her screen. The guys come around to see what she found.

"what is it?" kakucho's arms stretches out beside her as he stood behind her, his palm resting on the table as he looks at the screen but has no idea what he's reading. He wasn't the only one though. To them, it looked like gibberish, even though it was basic biology. Hey, not all of them were that brain smart.

(y/n) points to the screen where it shows the dna of morlun, "morlun's blood is pure." She begins, "not only that, I've never seen so much information from every genus in the animal kingdom." She explains, shaking her head in disbelief.

The guys were still lost and confused as this was too much science for them, their least favorite subject since school. Curse them for not paying attention, sigh. kazutora scratches his head, "what does that mean?" He speaks for everyone.

"It means," (y/n) pauses, reading the information given to her with raised brows, "his blood is a mix of every form of DNA; human, insect, animal, bird, etc. in the purest forms I've ever seen. I believe his cells break down with time and he needs to recharge with a life source in each category." She concludes smartly, gaining impressed/amazed looks from the men around her.

Ran whistles, admiring her, "so you're also a brainiac? Please be my teacher, sensei~." He subtly flirts, which earned his glares.

(y/n) rolls her eyes, sighing, "it's called being a genius, Ran. Maybe if you paid attention in school, you'd get this far ahead instead of playing criminal." She quips, earning sniggers and chuckles as the older haitani gawked at her.

"ran's too dumb for school." rindou snidely says, earning a smack from his brother, "the only thing he learns is a woman's body language and being a manwhore."

(y/n) absentmindedly hums as she continues reading the info on the computer screen. She widens her eyes when she finds out more about his blood, "....i think I've just found his weakness.." she mutters, catching their attention.

Upon hearing that, mikey steps up, "what is it?"

(y/n) sighs, lifting her eyes from the screen to gaze at the men, "...radiation." She grins mischievously.

"how the fuck are we gonna get radiation? Aren't those things deadly upon human contact? There's no chance." chifuyu shakes his head, feeling all hope is lost.

(y/n) grins, looking at the guys, "i'm not fully human though." They raise their brows upon seeing the look on her face. It was time to enact her plan, "i think from here i need to go alone." She sternly says, looking at them, "you've followed me all the way here but this where i draw the line, understand?"

mitsuya sighs at her determination to keep them away, stepping close to her and cupping her cheeks in his warm hands, "when are you going to realize we are all in this together, as cliché as that sounds." He gives her a soft smile, "don't worry, we won't get in your way, but please don't send us away. We'll only worry for you even more." He says adoringly, causing her to gasp.

Looking at all their faces, (y/n) remains stubborn, "...i'm sorry but i can't allow you to follow me anymore." She removes mitsuya's hands from her and leaves the lab, the guys staring after her.

".....we're still following her aren't we...?" Izana asks, receiving nods as they all hurry back outside and get into the car, sneakily following the superhero in the night.

///////////

(y/n) crouches on a branch as she eyes the guards walking back and forth around the perimeter of the sendai nuclear power plant. She was in her camouflage, blending in with her surroundings. The gates were securely locked and barb wires were placed in every corner.

With ease, (y/n) shoots webs at the tanks and swings her way without a sound once the guard left to patrol another area of the perimeter. She crawls on the tanks till she reaches one of the vents. She easily squeezes through and makes her way through the building before finally locating site where she needed to be. She exits out of the vent, landing in a crouch.

Her (e/c) hues observe the laboratory, noticing she was the only one, which meant the scientists went home early for the night, just her luck. She eyes the huge containers and bottles that held blue and green liquids inside. Radiation. She grabs one of them, reading the label just as her spidey-senses were tingling.

morlun was here, he found her.

Taking the syringe and filling it with the liquid, she mutters to herself, "organic suspension compound...check. Buffering compound...check. Acceptable radiation levels...unknown." (y/n) takes a shaky breath, she has done her research. This is the only way to defeat morlun in some shape or form, "what i can control is the amount of fluid i inject inside my body. Too little and it won't work, assuming it'll work at all." She sighs nervously, "too much and it'll boil my bloodstream, fry my internal organs, melt my arteries and cook my heart faster than the sun." She mutters rapidly, sweat gliding down her face as she positions the needle to her exposed arm.

Nobody can live forever...not even she...

With a deep breath, she injects the liquid inside her body and instantly she crumbles to her knees, screaming in pain as her body arches and contorts in ways, the needle rolling away as it fell to the ground. (y/n)'s pupils shrunk as she felt her body burn from the inside, writhing on the ground as she claws her fingers on the cold ground in pain, whimpering.

'I have to do this. I have to. My body can't move! The pain is unbearable. Every nerve is on fire. My heart feels like it's gonna combust at any time. Did i....make a mistake...?'

(y/n) suddenly drops to the ground motionless just as morlun enters through the sliding doors and sees her body laid flat. He chuckles, approaching her with pity and amusement as he picks her up by the front of her disguise, "i thought i had heard a noise somewhere. No matter, you'll be pleased to know the energy i take from you at the moment of your death will sustain me for hundreds of years. The pure spider within you. It was foolish of you to try and evade me while you can, spider-woman. Your end is here....goodbye," he places his palm over her face and attempts to absorb her life force only to scream in pain as radiation was being taken instead. He instantly lets her go.

"what's going on?!" He shouts, looking at his hand in fear as the radiation goes throughout his body.

(y/n) chuckles weakly as she stands up, looking at him, "surprised? You wanted to feed on me because of the spider within me, because it was pure." She gets in a crouch, her knuckles fisting tightly where the bones cracked, "i'm a lot of things. A nice woman, an awkward partier, a great library worker," she pauses, narrowing her eyes, "but there's one thing I'm not," she launches forward and punches morlun in the face, screaming, "I'M NOT PURE!!!"

Punch after punch, kick after kick, slam after slam, (y/n) was relentless as she didn't give morlun an opportunity to strike her. Instead of her energy being absorbed, he's intaking the radiation with each point of contact she's given him, rendering him weak by the minute. With one massive punch, she sends him crashing into some metal.

(y/n) rapidly lets out a multitude of punches on his face, not letting up at all as she felt anger. Anger from how he hurt innocent people. Anger from how much spider-man/woman's he has killed overtime to stay alive. Angry from how he hurt her friends! She lets out war cry, giving one last blow, heaving as she eyes him with an angry look.

morlun weakly looks at her, his hair now white instead of the pure black. His face and body became green reptilian, "...just let me live....i beg you..." he pleads with her, while (y/n) stares at him in disbelief, "I'll leave and never come back....i swear it..." he begs her.

(y/n)'s eye twitched as she looks at morlun. What should she do? Is she really willing to go that far?? After all the shit he done? As she tightens her fist, unsure to deal the finishing blow, someone already did it for her. A shot rang out, hitting the vampiric being square in the chest as he turns into dust.

(y/n) whips around, seeing a male with dark hair holding a gun, she remains alert in case he decides to shoot her next, "who are you??" She demands.

The male lowers his gun, glancing at her as he replies, "dex," he pauses, "i was a servant to morlun for quite some time now and was waiting for a chance to kill him. I have to thank you for that, for weakening him," he says.

Despite her dislike towards any kind of villain, she did not like murder. It was obvious on (y/n)'s face she did not like what dex did despite what she was nearly about to do. Instead, she warned him to get out the place and go back to where he came from with whatever method he and morlun used to get here. Once she made sure dex left, she left the building after, apologizing to the security guards who gaped in shock at the damage.

When she leaves through the gates and about to jump on the trees to head back to shibuya, she hears multiple voices shouting her name, causing her to gasp and look around, seeing mikey and the others standing around outside of the cars waiting for her. Their faces are full of shock, disbelief, anger, slight confusion, relief and happiness.

(y/n) rushes towards them, taking her mask off as she held a confused expression, "what are you guys doing here!? Didn't i tell you not to follow after me!? You could've been hurt!" She reprimanded them.

Before anyone can say anything, a guard shone their flashlight at them, yelling at the group, "hey!! This is a restricted section!!! Turn back around!" He warns before he jumps back in fear when sanzu points his gun at him, expression similar to a psychopath.

The pinkette scowls at him, "shut the fuck up!!!" He bellows in annoyance, "can't you see we're having a MOMENT!!" He cussed at the body guard till mikey shoots him a glance, shutting him up instantly.

meanwhile (y/n) scratched her cheek embarrassedly. The guard quickly fled back in the facility, leaving the group alone.

shinichiro and the others were going to engulf (y/n) in a hug when she holds her hands up, "hold up, i don't know if i still have radiation left on me. I don't want it to contaminate you guys. So I'm gonna head down to the labs and make sure everything is okay before i come home, alright?" She says, the guys understood and let her leave despite not wanting to, getting back into their cars as they all head back home.

The fight was over now. All is well....or is it?

a/n: how was that? I had to copy some dialogue on the fight with morlun vs spider-man because it made sense in a way to incorporate that in my story. It was a small chunk, not everything though. I still hope it was enjoyable though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 470 32
This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the events from the manga Tokyo Revengers. Discl...
18.7K 768 33
Mikey x reader <3 ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ Butterfly Effect (n.) the phenomenon whereby a minute localized change in a complex system ca...
31.6K 1K 34
↪A story about y/n who got reincarnated in Tokyo revengers as baji keisuke's little sister started: 01/05/2022 finished: 05/18/2023
9.4K 381 10
"𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮." She thought that she would finally be free from Rindou Haitani, but being...