Overwatch One-Shots

By bananaeae

A bundle of overwatch story's that just randomly come to mind. yes they are x reader btw. More

authors note
betrayal [baptiste x reader]
Overworked [Lifeweaver x reader]
Fallen [Cassidy x reader]
Sorry [Soldier 76 x reader]
Mission [Reaper x reader]
Authors Note
Authors note

Tolerated [Hanzo shimada x reader]

57 1 0
By bananaeae

Fluff
______________________________________
There's a barely noticeable hitch in Hanzo's breath when you approach him, always wearing that casual smile of yours. He grumbles quietly, thinking about walking the opposite direction—but it's too late. You're right beside him, and he can practically smell the shampoo in your hair.

"Hmph. How was your mission?" he asks, not exactly interested but doing so out of courtesy. Out of the unique cast at Overwatch, you're one of the few he can tolerate, even if he doesn't act like it.

"It went well! Everyone seemed to stay together, and no one got hurt for once!" You beam sitting down on the couch next to him. "How's your day been?" You ask, looking into his eyes with genuine interest.

"Fine." Hanzo answers curtly, though that's just an excuse to hide his thoughts, feeling the growing warmth from your closeness. You're so close. His mind grows muddled for the briefest of seconds, but he snaps back into his normal self—if this is normal, that is.

"I've been practicing my archery." He tells you with a subtle frown.

Your face lights up at that "aww I wish I was here to watch. You always move with such grace when training, I like watching." You grin and lean back into the couch.

You notice the slightest of red tinges forming on Hanzo's cheeks as a result of your compliment, his body language growing relaxed when you lean back into the couch. A small smile pulls at his lips, and it's not out of him mimicking you, at least.

"You would have gotten bored within ten minutes." Hanzo tells you with a slight shake of his head. "It was hardly a show."

"Well maybe you could teach me then so I don't get bored as quick." You're  like a kid in a candy store with how excited you are at the idea.

Hanzo hesitates, almost surprised by the sudden outburst of enthusiasm in you. The feeling is endearing, to say the least, because it's been so long since he's let others close. But now... he's allowing it? He's allowing you to get close. And that's a dangerous feeling.

"And if I said no?" he queries softly, his face a mask of indifference.

"I'll just bug you until you get annoyed enough to teach me." You grin devilishly and it almost seems like you're not joking.

"Hmm..." Hanzo hums, seemingly giving you his consideration. But before he can truly reply, he feels your breath tickle his neck from your closeness and finds that all his senses are going haywire.

"Fine." he answers softly, his breath hitching as a result of what feels like an impending overload. "But it won't be today or tomorrow."

"It can wait till we both have the time for it, I don't mind." You say softly and rest your head on his shoulder while yawning.

Hanzo is taken aback by your sudden physical closeness, the muscles in his back twitching involuntarily from surprise. His nerves are buzzing like a live wire, even as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Are you tired?" he asks softly, adjusting his stance so that he'll allow you additional comfort.

You hum. "A little, I wasn't able to get any sleep on the way back from my mission." His adjustment ends with you having your head in the crook of his neck and him facing you.

Hanzo's breath grows shallower, his body reacting to the warm sensation of your head resting against him—even just a little bit. The touch of your body is all too much for his system, and his brain starts to fill with static.

"Would you like to take a nap?" he suddenly asks, his voice coming out a mere whisper.

"If you don't mind." I hum and my breathing evens out slightly.

Hanzo doesn't reply, but his movements speak volumes as he leans back further to allow you a more comfortable spot against him. He doesn't mind at all. In fact, he's practically loving every moment of this.

After a few more minutes I completely relax and my breathing completely evens out telling him I'm asleep.

Hanzo waits patiently, stilling his own breathing to match the one pressed against him. It's a peaceful sensation, one that he finds himself rather enjoying. He's not used to the idea of just... lying down with someone and doing nothing. His body is relaxed and content. So much so to the fact that he's starting to drift off with you.

In my sleep I wrap my arms around him and hold him, coaxing him to relax and help him fall completely to sleep.

The sensations running through Hanzo's body are too much to resist, feeling your arms wrap around him is enough to send him dozing off as well. In his state of complete relaxation, he doesn't try to get away from you. In fact, it's quite the opposite. He's almost tempted to turn his head towards you and steal a kiss. Instead, he's content with letting you hold him—for now.
_____________________________________
Hello again everyone, this one isn't as short as I thought it'd be but that's ok because it just gives you guys more content.
I'm going to be entirely honest I'm not sure if he's ooc or not but I really hope not because this man is the reason I started playing overwatch.
I've been wanting to make a oneshot about him and since this came to mind I decided why not?
He's probably one of the heros I struggle with the most but it's ok since I'm relatively new to overwatch and I doubt I'll be bad at him forever.
Anyways thanks for reading!
Have a good day/night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 298 19
ʙɪʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ꜱᴛᴜᴀʀᴛ ᴍᴀᴄʜᴇʀ -★- Y/n is a normal girl who just moved to woodsboro with her dad,mom,brother. she lived there 3 years ago when...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.3K 76 4
because why not? ----- you are a mere student at the Ariel M. High school (bad high school name, yes) and you catch the attention of brawn bear, barn...
8.5K 340 12
- please don't think im insecure.