๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ||...

By lavafqll

M I D N I G H T R A I N โ€ข "๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ... More

- introductions -
- tresspassing and foster care -
- bruises and boat wrecks -
- finders fee -
- fired and rich baby! -
- kegger shenanigans -
- tit for tat and tiny bandaids -
- a close call and wannabe divers -
- compasses and gunshots -
- secrets and bad feelings -
- handwriting and memories -
- snitches get stitches -
- assault and kisses -
- could this day get ANY worse? -
- tootsie rolls and tears -
- back to stage one -
- way too easy -
- skinny pop? -
- sinking boats -
- the royal merchant -
- runaways -
- fire -
- burns and crime -
- wheat in the water -
- thanks for being a team player -
- just one kiss -
- you ignorant fuck -
- fuck it -
- ghost stories -
- scars down my back -
- things are going to be okay -
- we aren't batman -
- full kook -

- they know -

308 2 0
By lavafqll

Somewhere along the way of their running, John B was a stupid fuck and got his side all scratched up on a barbed wire - and guess who found them? Queen Sarah Cameron.

"We've gotta clean that wound.." Sarah says, looking beside her to JB as she pulled them into Tannyhill.

"No, nope. Sarah, we cannot be here." He says, shaking his head.

"Okay, well, you have to trust me." She sighs.

"Yeah, I did that one time already, didn't I? And that cost me my fucking job." Melia pipes up, smiling sarcastically.

"Oh my god, we've already been through this. I didn't rat you out, okay?" Sarah groans. "So suck it up, buttercup." She opens her car door, stepping out.

Melia shakes her head angrily, getting out as well and following Sarah and her brother to the front door.

"Hey, I don't think your old man will be happy if an ex-employee's brother was bleeding all over his house.." Melia mumbles.

"Shh!" Sarah hushes. "So don't bleed?" She states, rolling her eyes.

They sneak further into the house, quickly getting shoved into another room after Ward could be heard on the phone to an employee.

"Hi!" Sarah says sweetly as her dad walks down the stairs.

"What are you doing..?" He asks her.

"Well, what do you mean?" She laughs nervously, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Shut the door- come on, sweetie." He scolds her, shaking his head.

"..Sorry!" She says with a smile, watching her father leave. She turns back and quickly drags Melia and John B to another room upstairs.

"Go in here- sit down. I'll be right back." She says, showing them the room.

John B swings off his backpack and looks around, Melia holds hers tightly - considering just dipping and going to Popes house.

"Whoa.." John B mumbles, looking at the incredibly expensive room.

"All this shitty furniture probably costs more than our fucking house." Melia laughs, shaking her head.

She taps the chandelier and listens to the twinkling noise it makes. She smiles weakly, remembering all the times she spent in this house.

The good and the bad.

"Okay.." Sarah sighs, walking back in and bringing in some disinfectant.

"Lift up your shirt." She tells him, sitting down beside him.

Melia scrunches up her face and backs up to the door slightly.

"Uhm- I think I'm gonna go- John, when your done just meet me at Pope's or something." Melia says uneasily, shrugging. She really didn't want to get caught here by Rafe or Ward.

"Do you need help getting out?" Sarah asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No, I know the way." She replies, smiling softly and walking out the room.

"Bye, Emi!" JB calls out.

"Bye, bird." She sighs, walking out of the front door.

—————————————————

She jogs up to Pope's house, knocking on the door and being met by his dad.

"Oh, hey Melia!" He says with a small smile. "Pope's out by the shed with JJ."

She nods, muttering a soft thank you before walking over to what seems like a distressed Pope and JJ talking.

"Hey guys!" She smiles, her bruises from Rafe kicking her still prominent on her face and chest.

"They know." Pope says firmly, Melia looks over at JJ who was just shaking his head at her.

"What?" She furrows her eyebrows, laughing quietly.

"They know." Pope repeats, biting his lip.

"Alright, chill Pope. They don't know shit." She shrugs, trying to calm him down.

"Exactly what I said! Thank you!" JJ exclaims, raising his arms up in the air.

"Topper knows that I sunk his boat..." Pope paces around, shaking his head nervously.

"Okay but, how do you know that they know..?" Melia asks, running her hand through her blonde curls with a sigh.

"Because Rafe and Topper posted outside of Heyward's and mad dogged me!" He yells, making Melia flinch slightly.

"Will you calm down and get a grip, man?!" JJ says firmly, sitting down on the log that Melia had found herself also sat on.

"They don't know shit." She finishes for him.

"They have cameras! They could've seen me.." He says anxiously, rubbing his temples.

"There was no power- how could they have seen you?" Melia asks, crossing her legs.

"It's Figure Eight! They got generators!" Pope shouts, starting to pace once again.

"They don't give scholarships to kids who vengefully sink boats!"

"Pope fucking stop pacing!" Melia suddenly yells, making him jump. "..You're making me dizzy." She finishes quietly.

"Enough with the regret, bro!" JJ says, rising to his feet.

"They caved your face in! They beat the shit out of Lia!" JJ shouts angrily.

"They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle.." He ends in a slightly softer tone.

"Now, if any Kooks come up to you and ask if you had anything to do with it?" Melia asks, now standing beside JJ.

"You walk up to them, look them straight in the eye, and..."

"Deny the living shit out of it." Pope answers, nodding.

"That's right! Deny, deny, deny." JJ says, smiling.

"But, just for safety? We don't go anywhere without protection." He holds up his gun, earning a laugh from Melia.

"Alright?"

Pope nods and Melia comfortingly taps his shoulder, sitting down again with JJ and laying her head into his lap.

—————————————————

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this!" Melia grins, carrying the fold up chairs to the movie screen out on the green.

"Keep calm- carry on! Back to OBX life." She says with a sigh, sitting herself down. "You know? Aren't you glad I made you guys come?" She asks.

"Ecstatic." Pope says with a laugh, rolling his eyes playfully.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest.." Kie says quietly, slumping down beside her.

"We're out of the green zone, man." Melia hears Pope whisper to JJ.

"Dude, tranquiolo, okay?" JJ whispers back.

"We're in the middle of Kooklandia! This is the last place I wanted to be!"

"Shut up, Pope." Melia hisses, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, Kie, let's go get drinks!" Melia says, grabbing Kiara's arm excitedly and dragging her over to the stall.

"Hey, can I get two pepsis and two diet cokes please?" Melia asks sweetly.

Kie is fiddling with her back pocket and trying to find her wallet as they hear Toppers annoying voice.

"Hey, Emilia! Kie!"

"Hey, what's up?" He asks, grinning at the two.

Melia just grabs the drinks with a blank expression on her face.

"How are you?" He asks, tilting his head with a stupid smile on his face.

"...We're fine." Melia says, pursing her lips.

"Good, uhm... Tell your boy we know what he did." Topper says with a wink in Emilia's direction.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" Kie asks, laughing slightly.

"He'll know." He grins, turning and walking off.

"Bye?" Kie says, furrowing her eyebrows.

"The fuck was that all about..?" Melia mumbles, walking off with Kie.

//////////////
NOTE FROM EMI: uhm hey guys..! don't be mad at me for not posting for ten days i'm sorry...

I WAS SUPER BUSY I SWEAR AND IVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF AFTER SCHOOL WORK !! but into a more important matter..

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 1.2K READS?! I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THAT I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MYCH !! THANK U ANYBODY WHOS VOTED OR COMMENTED OR EVEN SIMPLY READ TBIS FAR, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME !! 💗💗

i'll see u in the next chapters guys 🗣️🗣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 319 16
a series rewrite in which JJ Maybank falls in love with his best friend's sister and chaos ensues. - aka an outer banks s2-3 rewrite feat. routledge...
902 31 20
Raven and Rafe had left the Outer Banks together, with nothing but Rafe's daddy's money, love, and a dream to start over. Everything was happy in par...
2.7K 63 12
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ i like that about us. nothing is ever complicated. โž &&. in which it's dangerous to fall in love with your best friend. JJ MAYBANK | OUTER B...
97.1K 640 15
( 5th in kiara carerra 22nd in jj maybank) 'No pouge on pouge macking' That rule was made for 2 specific pouges. YN Routledge and JJ Maybank. Yn Rou...