story requests

By MckenzieMckesson

Hello, I'm a new writer, so please be nice. I wrote this so other people could feel like they're not alone. I... More

my story

9 0 0
By MckenzieMckesson

To help you guys more comfortable to share ya'lls story, I'll share mine.

my name is kenzie, and here's my story.

I was 4 when my 17 year old stepbrother did something horrible to me. My parents found out when I was 6, from my therapist I felt ashamed to tell them for 2 years. My parents said, "we have never heard such angry and sad words come from my daughter." Nobody could help my parents tried do as much as they could, but they couldn't watch me suffer anymore, so they had to put me in a mental hospital, but that didn't so I went to another at 15 and another at 17 and that same year after I got out I finally got better I felt like me again but l am still afraid of men. But I'm happy to be back to the happy girl my parents know and love. I might not be the same as the happy girl back then, but I still am her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
124K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...