My Mafia Daddy | REWRITTEN |...

By squishiestgirl

Constance's life has been very painful; stuck under her father's rule, forced to put a hand in marriage, and... More

READ BEFORE READING
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Two

746 11 0
By squishiestgirl

Ace

From the back of the bathroom, I watch Constance stand still over the tub, patiently staring at the bubbles and toys. Her fingers slightly grasp into fists and then release again before she turns to look at me. 

"You ready to get in, sweetie?" I prompt her gently, keeping my voice soft to not startle her. She nods, a small smile stretched across her face and I take a couple of strides across the small room to stand in front of her. "Let's start with your clothes."

"Otay!" She giggles softly, raising her arms in the air for me to pull off her dress. I quickly reach down, grab the hem and slowly work it up her body to pull it off. She stays still for the most part; though she begins to wiggle and squirm as it reaches her hips and I pause, shocked. 

No panties. 

I'm face to face with her bare pussy, obviously recently shaved and clean. I take a deep breath, almost tasting her, and hold back the urge to brush my fingers across her skin to see how soft she would feel. 

No wonder her ass looked so fucking good today. 

Mentally shaking my head, I try to recover from my hesitation and continue to pull the dress off - quicker this time. 

Finally, we get it over her head and I stop again, sucking in a forceful breath. Her chest is wrapped in a thin, red bra. The material is purely made of lace and it runs down, creating an X on her upper stomach and around her back. Despite the material being a darker red, her nipples still poke through and you can completely see them. You can tell the straps slightly pinch her skin, it being raised slightly around the straps, but not quite to where it's uncomfortable. 

I lean back on my heels, waiting and admiring her for a minute. I knew she was beautiful, I've seen every part of her by now, but this very sight takes my breath away. The material lightly pulls on her skin, making her pale complexion a little rosy. 

"Baby?" I growl out quietly, staring at her ethereal body. 

"Mhm?" She hums, turning her innocent emerald orbs to my dark ones. My body almost goes rigid at her expression, the purity of her face but you can see the mischief in her eyes. 

"Why, exactly, are you wearing this?" I question, raising an eyebrow at her patiently. Her cheeks become visibly red, much darker than it was a second ago, and I watch her thighs squeeze together shamefully as she looks down at the ground. 

"Cuz m feels petty in dem," She whispers, sucking in her bottom lip and teasing it with her teeth. A grin tries to crawl its way to my face, but I shove it down, I can't take this too far. She doesn't know what she wants yet, I can't force that on her. 

"Is that the only reason why?" I ask her, reaching out to grab her chin and make her look at me. Shame clouds her face, but I know for a fucking fact she's enjoying this to some extent. The pressure she's building with her thighs tells me exactly that. 

"M wans to make yous jelly," She confessed, hiding her face with her hands around my own. I stop myself before I reach forward to grab her wrists and force them down to uncover her beautiful face.

If she's going to make such a delicious expression, then I should get to see it. 

"Turn," I order, just to watch her slowly turn around so I can take a look at her from behind. Her ass looks even better bare, I know this already, but nothing could beat this sight. 

Her slightly shaking from the embarrassment and the cold, but willingly doing as I say to please me. Her ass looks soft and plump, I just want to lean forward and nip at it. 

At that thought, I quietly groan and lower a hand to palm my pants, which have now become tighter than handcuffs. 

"I think it's time for your punishment," I growl simply. Frustration builds in my chest at the memory of what happened today - she wore this for me. Just for me. 

She didn't put it on with the idea of showing it to another dude, she specifically picked this out to make me jealous.

And it's fucking working. 

Unfortunately, due to her being turned around, she doesn't notice that I can see her rubbing her thighs together at my statement. 

"Um, wat punshment?" She mumbles, staying still for me. She's such a fucking good girl, just for me. 

"Your punishment, for acting like a brat and for doing this," I pause to make my point, reaching out to rub her ass tenderly, but with a firm grip. My voice drops a good octave or two at what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling. "Just to make me jealous. Bathtime can wait."

"Buh, buh..." She whispers but stops as I turn her around and she stares into my eyes, understanding that there's no getting out of this. Seconds later, she's looking right back at the floor with a beet-red face.

"If you need me to stop at any point, say moon," I say roughly, grabbing her chin so she has to look at me. "Do you understand me?

"Yesh, sir," She says, her eyes wide from shock but darkened. 

I know she wants this as much as I do, I can tell from the look on her face and the way she grinds her thighs together. 

I grab her, set her on my hip, and carry her back into the bedroom before I sit and bend her over my knees. Letting her readjust herself to get comfortable, I begin to let my hands slide over her skin, hopefully relaxing her. 

"Don't forget to count," I remind lightly, rubbing her ass and gripping it. "You'll have twenty."

"Yesh, sir," She responds semi-confidently. She's tense, very tense, and I just rub her ass for a couple of seconds. 

"Relax," I order her. The second her body relaxes, I pull my hand back and let it fall back down, smacking her ass. 

She starts her counting, naming off a number with each slap. I go for two more times, switching cheeks between each one. When she counts off three, I slip my hand between her thighs into her wetness, rubbing a little before sticking a digit in, thrusting, and pulling out. She's like a pool, her liquids seeping down her thighs and making them slick. Her mouth opens to let out a loud moan as she splits her legs open more, but I quickly pull back and slap her ass again. 

She gasps in shock but doesn't call out four. 

I pull back again and let rip a harder smack before talking as I run my hands over her back. "Those don't count, I don't think I heard you say four, kitten?" 

Her chest rumbles, almost as if she is purring before she responds. 

"M didn't, sowie," She mumbles back, unconsciously pushing her ass back to find my hand again. 

"I'm sorry, what?" I growl, leaning forward until my face is next to hers and she blushes. 

"M sowie, sir," She almost groans, frustration coloring her tiny brain. My pants tighten even more as my cock jumps at her voice, I fucking love it, I live for it. 

With that, I pull back again and continue our little dance; spanking, thrusting, and back to spanking. By the time I'm almost done, my pants under her pretty little cunt are soaked and she's shaking from the need to finish. 

I give her the last one and she counts it out with a relieved sigh, I gently lift her and set her on the floor on her knees. 

"Stay here, I'm going to get some cream," I softly say to her, kissing her forehead before I turn to go to the bathroom. 

"Wait!" She mumbles, making me pause to look down at her curiously. Her cheeks are flushed and she has a little drool on her chin before she wipes it off with a look of embarrassment. She quickly lurches forward, going for my pants as if she's going to pull them down. 

"What-what are you doing, baby?" I ask, thinking she wants to undress me so I can take a bath with her. She just has to say something and I will, though right now probably isn't the best idea. 

My dick's the hardest it's ever been. 

It doesn't take long for her to unbuckle my pants, but then she pulls my hard, pulsating dick out, and opens her mouth before taking the head into her warm, wet cave. 

My head falls back and my mouth opens slightly; her mouth feels so fucking good and she's hardly even doing anything, probably the best motherfucking mouth I've ever been in. 

Reality kicks in a second later and I shake my head. 

"No, no, no," I say, pulling away quickly and tucking my poor dick back into its uncomfortable cage. "You don't need to do that, kitten."

"Buh, I wans to!" She whimpers, looking up at me with a begging expression. It's so hard not to give in; her eyes wide with want and her pink tongue flicking out to lick her lips as she looks back down at my buckle. 

"Maybe another day, we need to clean you up," I tell her, hoping that will deter her ever-growing desires. "We'll put the cream on after your bath. Let's finish getting you undressed."

Finally, I get her into the bath - even though I had to redo it as it's ice cold by now - and she plays for a bit but she slowly gets sleepier and sleepier. Seeing this, I quickly wash her up, clean her off, and then pull her out and wrap her with a towel. 

"Come on, baby, we just gotta do this and then we can go to bed, okay?" I tell her, holding up the cream. "Let's get you on the bed."

We shuffle out of the bathroom and she climbs up on the bed - fresh sheets thanks to having the housekeeper stop by while she was in the bath - and waits patiently in her towel while I get her clothes. I pull out one of my hoodies and a pair of her panties then set them next to her before rubbing her ass with the cream. 

After I get her dressed, I go around and turn out the lights before climbing into bed with her. 

"Bedtime," I tell her, getting myself comfortable under the blanket. 

"Way wif me!" She whines, tugging my arm over to her. 

"Hold on, baby," I tell her, kicking my pants off as they're way too uncomfortable, and slide up beside her. In a split second, she's curling up in my arms and breathing in my scent. 

Soon enough, the darkness takes over both of us and we slip into the world of sleeping. 

----

Barely awake, the sound of groaning pulls me to pay attention to the world around me. Something on my lap grinds back and forth, shaking me awake enough to talk. 

"Baby," I growl out in a slight warning - the weight freezes on my lap and I open my eyes to look. It's still dark out, probably early in the morning, and the room is almost pitch black. 

Despite this, I can still see her dark silhouette on top of me, her arms on my chest to hold her up as she grinds on my morning wood - a reminder of my lack of release last night. 

"What do you think you were doing?" I question, my hands finding their way to her hips as I grip harshly. 

"I..I uhm..." She stutters, trying to find some kind of excuse as to why she was grinding on my hard cock while she pushes back down. 

"That's not an answer," I mumble, watching her through the darkness. Her hips are the perfect size compared to mine - she looks fucking mesmerizing in this position. 

Her hair trickles over her face as she leans over me, her cheeks coated with red. She bites her lip and tilts her head away so I pull her down as I thrust upwards, holding back a smirk. 

"What were you doing?" I ask again, my voice getting rougher with my frustration. My cock jumps underneath her, clearly excited, and I squeeze her hips again. 

She groans slightly as her shoulders relax, showing she's probably given up. "I just wanted to get off, please."

"You're such a dirty girl," I growl quietly before letting go of her and relaxing against the bed. "Get off then."

She looks at me in surprise, her head swiveling around to see me. "Huh?"

"Get off on me," I say, my lips forming into a smirk as she processes this. "But I'm not going to help you."

I feel her freeze, likely embarrassed. Her body doesn't move a millimeter, she doesn't even breathe. 

"Go on, you wanted to get off so bad. You can do it while I'm awake," I push her, enjoying my position of power in this. The look on her face tells me everything - she wants to, but she's stuck between actually doing it and backing off. 

Getting impatient, I thrust upwards again, seconds away from grabbing her hips and moving her myself. 

She started this, she needs to finish it. 

Before I reach up, she slowly starts moving, grinding back and forth. The sight is amazing - her back slightly arching as she moves faster and quietly moans, the shakiness of her body as she holds herself up, her legs getting tired by the second. She begins to tremble more, speeding up in desperation to chase that wave - without thinking, I grip her hips and thrust up against her again, and she shakily falls on my chest, finished. 

She must really like when I do that. 

Held down by the weight of her body, my cock uncomfortably jumps and it becomes clear to me how bad my hard-on is. I would fucking love to sit here underneath her, feel her breath against my skin and listen to her quiet snores. 

But I most definitely need to take care of this first. 

I shift underneath Constance, trying to move to go to the bathroom without making her uncomfortable. Before I manage to get up from the bed, she reaches out and pulls me down on the bed. 

"It's my turn," She mumbles, crawling down to pull and tug at my boxers. I try to think quickly - a part of me wants her to follow through, but another part of me is screaming to stop her, it's too soon. 

Her small hands slip into my boxers, pulling them down from the inside, and they graze my sensitive cock. 

After a moment's thought, I decide to let her do it. 

She gets them down a second later and she quietly gasps, realizing how big I am. Her hands whisper across my skin, almost like she's teasing me, but I wait patiently. 

She stares down, her eyes wide, as she licks her lips. 

"Go on," I tell her softly, watching carefully. Seeing this, it's almost like watching a miracle happening, you just can't look away. 

She looks down hesitantly and leans down to kitty-lick my hard-on. 

It's difficult, extremely difficult, to not lift my hips and thrust up into her mouth. Instead, I wait patiently for her to get more comfortable and take it at her own pace. 

She takes in the lip, slowly sucking, as she adds a few licks here and there. Her eyes travel up to mine, and then I realize the little smile on her face means she's doing it on purpose. 

"Stop teasing," I warn her. I imagine what it would look like to have her hair gripped in my hand, pulled away until she tears up and begs me to let her get back at it. 

I feel her grin around me before she deep-throats me as far she can go, then quickly pulls away. 

She then goes back to tip-sucking. 

I growl, frustration blaring red in my mind, and I grip her hair in my hand before I thrust harshly into her mouth and start throat fucking her. 

She moans around my dick and bobs her head the best she can, looking up at me with big, round eyes. 

"Such a good fucking girl," I praise, pulling away from her miracle of a mouth. She follows, opening her mouth again to take me in, but I pull away from her more and stand. Wrapping my hands around her hips, I tugged her around until I got her head hanging off the edge of the bed. 

I pause, rubbing her bottom lip with my thumb, and she sucks it in with a playful smile. I pull it out, rubbing it across her face a little bit, and grab her chin, just taking in her face. Her cheeks are flushed and there's some drool from her mouth. Her hand comes up, grabs my own, and pulls it down onto her throat then squeezes.

"You're such a good little slut," I mumble, loving the sight of her as I apply more pressure. Her eyes roll back at the feeling and her mouth parts, so I lean forward and thrust my dick back in. She moans in surprise, but her hips lift off the bed as if she wants some kind of friction. 

I grin at the sight, loving this, and I pull her hoodie up so I can look at her tits. Matching the rest of her, they're fucking perfect, and I slap them around lightly. 

Her mouth feels amazing, perfect, just barely takes me to full length and I love it. Underneath me, she slurps and gags, taking me in as much as she can. 

"Swallow," I order her, groaning in pleasure as I release in her mouth. I feel her swallow around me and I proudly grin, I didn't think she would take that so amazingly. Once I'm finished, I sit her upright and kiss her forehead. 

"You are a very, very good girl," I tell her, running my hands over her. 

"Thank you," She grins sleepily. "Can we go back to bed now?"

"Of course, baby," I smile, laying back down with her. 

"Goodnight," She says. 

"Goodnight," I respond, pulling her into me. 

----

Here's the next chapter everyone!! I know some of you were excited XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.3K 31
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3M 202K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...
497K 47.2K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
9.5M 629K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...