Euphoria - Jenlisa One Shots

By Clarry9

Neverland - Jenlisa One Shots 2.0 Euphoria (noun) - a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. B... More

Just Got Married
I Like Me Better
ELEVATOR
Only Exception
One Night (M)
One Night - Part Two
One Night - Final
Let's Do It
EXILE
EXILE - Part Two
EXILE - FINAL
Before You Go
Two Less Lonely People
Love Potion
Dear Ms. Kim
My Other Half
Dear Ms. Kim - Final
My Other Half - Final
Just A Summer Thing
Worth The Risk
#FOUReverWithBLACKPINK
TENSION
TENSION - FINAL
Alone Time
Let's Do It! - Final
Who did it better?
Torn
Cuddles and Kisses
What happened to perfect?
Cuddles and Kisses - Final
HEATHER
Not a...LOVESTORY
Not a...LOVESTORY - Final
Perfect For Me
Looking for LOVE (Jennie - Part 1)
Obsessed
Where are we?
I found a LOVE
I found a LOVE - Final
YOU BROKE ME FIRST
YOU BROKE ME FIRST - Part 2
YOU BROKE ME FIRST - Part 3
Chocolates or Me?
YOU BROKE ME FIRST - Part 4
YOU BROKE ME FIRST - Part 5
Cure
YOU BROKE ME FIRST - FINAL
Focus on ME
Focus on ME - Final
Focus on ME - Epilogue
Devoted
Love Stain
A Better Me
Hug Me
The One
Custody
Just don't call me yours.
Sunshine
Sunshine - Part 1
Sunshine - Part 2
Sunshine - Final
You are my favorite Holiday
Bite Me
Date Me
Date Me - Final
Let Go - Part 1
Let Go - Part 2
Let Go - Part 3
Let Go - Final
Let Go - Special Chapter
It's You - Teaser
It's YOU
WHEN THE TABLES TURN - Part 1
WHEN THE TABLES TURN - Part 2
WHEN THE TABLES TURN - Final
I Don't Know You Yet
Stay With Me - Part 1
Stay With Me - Part 2
Magical Night
Our Story
Walked Through Hell
Atleast She's Happy
Atleast She's Happy - Final
Jealous
Ready For Love
Good For You - Part 1
Good For You - Part 2
Good For You - Part 3
Good For You - Part 4
Good For You - Part 5
Good For You - Part 6
Good For You - Final
Traitor
Cheating On You (Traitor Part 2)
Favorite Crime (Traitor Part 3)
déjà vu (Traitor Part 4)
Happier (Traitor Final)
Ghost Of You
FIVE YEARS WITH BLACKPINK
Intoxicated
Intoxicated - Final
Intoxicated - Epilogue
Love Language
My Kind of Relationship
Be Alright - Part 1
Be Alright - Part 2
Be Alright - Part 3
Be Alright - Part 4
Be Alright - Part 5
Be Alright - Final
Visiting Hours
Media Play - Part 1
Media Play - Part 2

Media Play - Part 3

3K 94 15
By Clarry9

Lisa's POV

I don't know how long but I'm glad I'm able to sleep maybe its because of too much crying and exhaustion from my long hour drive yesterday. I checked the clock in my bed side table. It's half an hour before my alarm.

I groggily get up to prepare to class even I don't have the will to face the reality. I also need to talk to my Dad.

I hold my chest and smile sadly. Is this what broken hearted feels like? A tear fell from my eye. "Fvck!" I mumbled and harshly remove the tears started pouring. I thought I already cried everything last night.

"Ouch!"

"Sh*t!" I exclaimed. "What the?!" I saw Jennie lying on the ground as she caress her head. She's leaning to my room's door that's why when I opened it she fell flat on the ground. "Jennie?" I confirmed even though I'm sure already. "What are you doing there? I thought you went home? Are you sleeping there the whole time?" I continued.

She fixed herself first before getting up to face me.

She shyly smile. "Uh, yeah, we need to talk Lisa." She answered.

I sighed.

"I told you I get it, okay? Don't make this too hard for me than it actually is." I said being annoyed.

She bit her lips.

"I ah, I'm really sorry." She almost whispered but enough for me to hear. I can see that she also cried, her eyes mirror sadness just like mine the only difference is hers is because of guilt, I know its guilt. It should be guilt.

Despite being mad at her I can't change the fact that I'm still in love with her. It will not change overnight even how much hurt she caused me.

"You should go home." I instructed.

She stubbornly shook her head.

This is the first time I see her like this.

"You're mad." She state the obvious causing me to roll my eyes. If we are in a normal situation she will surely scold me for being mean.

"I'm not mad, Jennie." I lied. I'm still tired of what happened yesterday and I don't have the energy to deal with it again today.

She rush towards me to hug me. It caught me off guard.

"I'm so sorry, Lili." She apologized for the nth time, her face buried in the crook of my neck causing my heart to feel the excruciating pain. Her hug used to bring butterflies but now it's as if she's ripping it out of my chest.

"Jen.." she interrupted what I'm about to say by pulling away a little to cup my face.

"I-I can't lose you." She said looking directly to my eyes.

I gritted my teeth.

"You can't lose me Jennie, I'm the one who lost you." I said meaningfully as I removed her away from me. "Oh, that's as if I even have you in the first place." I added after the realization that everything is just an act.

She shook her head hastily in disapproval, she's now crying again.

Why are you even crying Jennie? This should've not hurt you. I said to myself.

When I got out of my bathroom she no longer in my condo.

Great.

~~~

"Lisa?!"

I stopped from my tracked when I heard a familiar voice.

I looked back to see a panting Jisoo Unnie. Where in a parking lot and its still pretty early.

"Yah! I've been calling you for ages!" She over react. "Why your steps so big? I can't even keep up!" She added.

I chuckled.

"I'm sorry Unnie, I didn't heard you." I apologized. "I've been zoning out." I added not bothering to lie. What for? She already know my situation.

She gave me an emphatetic smile.

"I'm so sorry, Lis." She said softly.

I smiled but we both know its a fake one.

"Did you two talked already? When you ran away yesterday, Jendeuk kept bothering me by asking me if I know where you at." She asked.

I shook my head.

"Nothing to talk to about Unnie. I get it. She used me. There's no need for her to rub it on my face." I answered.

Unnie sighed sadly.

"I'm so sorry Lisa but at least talk to Jennie? I mean did you even listen to what she'll say?" She countered.

I looked at her confusedly.

"What for Unnie? That's the only possible reason why she been with me. Come to think of it, why all of a sudden my long time crush will approach and ask for my help?" I challenged. "I mean out of all the people here in university." I added.

Unnie creased her brows thinking and when she realized.

"Bingo!" I said sarcastically. "She had hidden agenda." I continued. "So yeah, that talk? There's really no need for that." I bitterly confirmed.

"Well mayb..."

We're interrupted when again a familiar voice called me. What's with all these calling really.

I gritted my teeth. After what happened at my place I thought she'll done bothering me for the rest of the day but I was wrong.

"Lili!" She called again.

I sighed to composed myself before turning to look at her.

She's pouting her habit if she wants to be cute though there's no need I mean you're Jennie Kim, all you do shows cuteness, hotness, gracefulness and so on. I know I sounded I'm still into her but you can't blame me, you can't really get over to this kind of person that easily I mean I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get over her.

"Jennie." I flatly answered.

Her smile disappeared.

"Let's talk." She said for the nth time.

"Are you for real, Jennie?" I said in a much louder tone, this time I'm no longer cotrolling my emotion. I'm really tired.

She flinched. This is the first time I used this tone to her even me was shock but able to mask to hide it from her.

"I ah, I just want to explain." She said in a nervous voice. She's not even looking at me but the ground.

"You think your explanation will save whatever left in us? Huh?" I questioned.

This time she had the courage to look at me.

She nooded non stop.

"Yeah, I know it will." She says determined. Her eyes also mirrors hope. "Please Lili?" She added.

I scoffed.

"Fine. Let's talk after class." I surrendered.

And for the first time since yesterday I saw her genuine gummy smile.

She's about to hug me when...

"Baby? Come on! She's already aware of us. Stop mending that fake relation you two have." V said showing up out of nowhere.

Jennie stopped but not even bothered to look at him.

"Shut up, V." She said almost a whisper, her eyes now full of anger. Way different when she's talking to me earlier.

Okay? What's really happening?

~~~~

Thank you to all of you who still read my work despite being in a hiatus for a looong time. 🤍

Apologies for errors, I just want to update and no time to proof read or edit.

Stream SOLO! 🧚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 63K 200
Positivity is a choice so as HAPPINESS. A compilation of JenLisa One Shots. Start Date: 08/01/19 - 06/21/2020 *ctto of all the pics I used*
30.1K 624 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
9K 226 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...
13.8K 393 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots