Marriage with benefits

By Itshitaaa

Marriage with benefits Getting married was not their choice but their fate and they accepted it but not by l... More

Introduction
Marriage πŸ’πŸ©Ά
First night together
Sensual touches
Lust
First time together
Her flirting and teasing
Past and present🫢
love? care?
Mr. adhvik as chef
Spending time together
His habit
ThoughtsπŸ™Œ
her turn to tease
A month leap and tension
Pregnant or not?
Abortion?
OUR CHILD
visits
is this love?
cute interactions
heartbeat πŸ’“
The stubborn yashika
On Husband duties
Making love.
Realisation
Baby shower
Unfiltered conversations
Baby on board
The cute little human
The confession
Epilogue

Pampering

1.4K 36 0
By Itshitaaa

Yashika's pov
I am 5 months and 2 weeks pregnant today.
And today my mother in law decided to send me and Adhvik to my home.
Why?
I mean I enjoy it here.
And
Simply
I don't feel good there.
But
Best part Is adhvik is coming with me.

I feel I enjoy his company apart from physical relationship I feel a mental connection with him.
But I am sure he don't and that's why I don't admit anything.

We Sat in his car and he was just talking and I was looking at him with admiration.
He express his feelings and tensions with me and I feel good about it.
He even said that I am only person he shares his buisness problems with and I am proud of myself.

We reached at my house and I was welcomed there.
I wonder why.
Obviously because I am here with adhvik.
Honestly I would not say that my parents didn't love me but they never showed me that they do.
I never felt a connection with them.
I never felt like sharing anything my happiness and sorrows with them.
Also I never had such close friends to share anything so I kept them to myself but adhvik listens to me and console me when I am sad and cheer me more when I am happy and that make me like him more and more.

I sat on a sofa with adhvik by my side.
At first mom served Me a crossiant.
I am craving for a lot of sweet these days and only adhvik knows that.

I looked at him and he was looking at Mr smiling.
I think it's him?
How could he.

I ate the crossiant and they served me milkshake to be precise strawberry milkshake.

I love strawberry but my parents don't know that because they never asked and I never told them.
But....
I looked at him again and he smiled again.
I think it's him....
But I only think....
Not sure about it.

My mom after a very long time had a heartfelt conversation with me.
I was shocked at first and then I felt nice.
I enjoyed talking with her....a lot.

And then 4 of us talked like a family.
Me, mom, papa and adhvik.
We were laughing together for the first time.

Then mom served Me my favorite food and I loved it so so so much.

I really felt very nice.
It felt like a much needed day.
I love my parents a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 4.1K 18
(Book 1 of "Never Alone" series) "Love? huh! who will love a girl like me. I have always walked alone " thought Sarakshi watching the lovey-dovey cou...
403K 21.6K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
7K 1.2K 21
πΆπ’‰π‘Žπ’‰π‘Žπ‘‘ β™‘ πΌπ‘›π‘˜π‘– π‘π’‰π‘Žπ’‰π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘’π‘–π‘› π’‰π‘’π‘š π‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘’ π‘˜π’‰π‘œ π‘”π‘Žπ‘¦π‘’ π‘˜π‘– 𝐢𝐻𝐴𝐻𝐴𝑇 πΎπ‘œ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘—π’‰π‘›π‘’ 𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑒...
194K 12.5K 45
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...