𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (PJMFF)

By Justinseagull365

"Love without madness, couldn't be Love" ──────────────────────── "The first time I laid my eyes on you since... More

Part :- 1
Part :- 2
Part :- 3
Part :- 4
Part :- 5
Part :- 6
Part :- 7
Part :- 8
Part :- 9
Part :- 10
YN's Bridal Aesthetic
Part :- 11
Part :- 12
Part :- 13
Part :- 14

Introduction

128 2 0
By Justinseagull365

Please take note of the following information:

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 29 years old
Family: None
Occupation: Businessman, but known as Satan of the Underworld
Personality: Direct, unemotional, and punctual. He does not tolerate any slackness in work.

Name: Yoon Y/N
Age: 26 years old
Family: Only child with parents
Occupation: Doctor
Personality: Kind, sweet, brave, professional, and hardworking when it comes to her work.

Please be aware that English is not my first language, so I kindly ask you to avoid any grammatical errors. Please also be respectful in the comment section and refrain from using any hateful or offensive language. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 3K 48
# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him...
276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
6.6K 453 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
26.4K 1.9K 40
She pulled him with his collars towards herself with all her will instead of just crashing her lips on him she just felt his lips with her's. her wea...