The Three Princes and A Mage

By vrin_rin

Once upon a time, there was a very gorgeous land that was filled with enchanting creatures and breathtaking l... More

A Story about The Fire Prince and The Mage Prince

The Three Princes of Khopan Kingdom

98 3 0
By vrin_rin

NOTES:

I saw the Namprik's photo set of Boss and I HAD to write this. 🫣

Anyway, enjoy!

-------------------

Once upon a time, there was a very gorgeous land that was filled with enchanting creatures and breathtaking landscapes called Khopan. It thrived under the rule of a wise and benevolent king who was loved by all his subjects. The king's reign brought prosperity and harmony to the kingdom for many years. The king has three princes-triplets, to be exact. The first prince, Prince Best, has the power of snow and ice. He was just like his power-cold, calm, and as mysterious as a snowy morning. The second prince, Prince Boss, has the power of fire and passion. He was as fiery and intense as his power, with a burning determination that ignited everything he touched. The third prince, Prince Bas, has the power of shadow. He was as elusive and enigmatic as his power, lurking in the darkness with an aura of intrigue.

Despite their dangerous and mysterious power, the princes, just like their father, were well loved by the people of the kingdom. The world has been informed that the kingdom gave birth to three strong princes. Far across the plains and the ocean in every direction, ensuring the kingdom's security since no other kingdom desires to invade them. In addition, each of the three princes has a distinct charm. The most sage of them all is the Snow Prince. As the king's most dependable and trusted counsel, he never shied away from hearing the kingdom's citizens voice their grievances. The most amiable and approachable prince is the fire one. He is gregarious and doesn't think twice about mingling with the crowd. Because of his personality, the younger generation genuinely enjoyed the second prince. Though he is the quietest, the shadow prince has the most compassion. He can see things that most people's eyes overlook since he naturally prefers to stay in the dark. He tends to those who are most in need, and he frequently shows up when someone is in need of assistance. His presence brings solace, and his touch brings healing.

Their father, the king, passed away from illness one day due to advanced age. The kingdom is enveloped in profound sadness and grief. But below it all is a feeling of uncertainty about which prince will take the throne. There is minimal concern over the potential split and, in the worst-case scenario, the outbreak of civil war. Once more, though, the kingdom's citizens need not have worried, as the three princes had decided long before the monarch departed to hand the throne to the Snow Prince. Overseeing relations with the outlying kingdoms will be under the Fire Prince's command. The soldiers tasked with preserving the kingdom's security and sovereignty will be commanded by the Shadow Prince.

Under the leadership of three princes, the Khopan continued to prosper for a number of years. Up until that day, a soldier with a terrified expression requested to enter their realm. They had gone through a bloody battle, for his horse didn't seem much better, and he was covered in wounds. The Shadow Prince was summoned immediately, and after taking one glance, he gave the gatekeeper the command to open and admit the soldier. The soldier was granted permission to seek medical attention and rest.

The soldier eventually related the terrifying tale about his homeland after he had woken up and was well enough to respond to queries. He claimed to come from the neighboring nation, Magos Realm, where the invader had overthrown the monarch and left destruction and turmoil in his wake. They've seized control of their whole realm and are holding the only remaining royal family captive. The Fire Prince rose at the sound of this. His expression was contorted between concern and rage.

"Prince Noeul? Is the Mage Prince being held captive by them?"

With his hands shaking from fear and exhaustion, the soldier said, "Yes, Your Majesty, we don't know where they kept the prince, but we've tried to save him. However, I was the only survivor of the operation, and my commander has given me the task to run here before we were ambushed, so I can ask for help."

The soldier then got down to his knees, begging, now the king of Snow, "Your Majesty King Best, please lend us your power and save our prince. He was our only hope for the future of our kingdom."

The king turned to his fire sibling and said, "I need every piece of information about this mage prince. Will you assist me, Boss?" Which was met with a nod of agreement.

He then turned to his other sibling, who stood silently by his side. "Bas, give command to your soldiers; tell them to prepare for battle immediately." Prince Bas then disappeared into thick smog. Most definitely to the soldiers quarters.

The Magos Kingdom has a good relationship with the Khopan Kingdom because it is from them that the Khopan receives prophecies. The royal family is the strongest Mage family on their land. They often consult the royal family for guidance and advice. Additionally, their prince is thought to possess the strongest mage abilities this century. Aside from that, the Mage Prince is described as having a delicate look and a really lovely face. When they saw him, a lot of women and men desired to have the prince. The Mage King shielded his only child from the outer world because of that situation. As a result, the prince grew up sheltered and isolated from society.

"Prince Noeul, that's the mage name; he was the only son of the mage king," Prince Boss said, while he and The King Best hurriedly to the battle preparation quarter.

"Have you previously met him? Regarding the royal prince Noeul, we know very little or nothing." Because of how worried he felt upon learning that the prince was being kept captive, King Best was aware that his brother definitely had a great relationship with the prince.

His thoughts were immediately confirmed when Prince Boss paused for a second before responding, "I have... regularly, in fact."

King Best observed his brother while he was busy arming himself and preparing to take off with Prince Bas and the rest of their elite battalion to save Prince Noeul. As the king adjusted the strings on the prince's armor, he forced his brother to face him. "Keep your mind clear, brother; prioritize the safety of the prince without any hesitation," he said sternly. "But... not at the cost of everyone else, including yourself" ," he added firmly.

"I'm going to need you to tell me everything about this mage prince of yours when you're back, so don't die." The king added, and for some reason, Prince Boss felt relieved because he knew his king, his brother, knew the implication of his delicate relationship with the Mage Prince.

"Don't worry, I'll return." Prince Boss then straightened up and bowed to King Best before turning to leave the room.

For an obvious reason, King Best was to stay in the Khopan Kingdom, while Prince Boss and Prince Bas led an elite battalion to the Magos Kingdom. It's less than a day's journey through relatively safe terrain. At dusk, their party reached the foothills of the Magos kingdom, which were densely covered in woods. After resting for a while and getting ready, they started up the hill toward the castle in the pitch-black darkness of the night.

The castle of Magos Kingdom was unusually dark. There were no sentries circling their towering walls. The elite battalion of the Khopan kingdom came to a halt and took cover under the castle's furthest wall. Should look around and take note of the surroundings.

"Captain, tell me what you see." With the gift of sight, Prince Bas whispered to the unit captain. He shut his eyes for a brief period and then reopened them. When Prince Bas noticed his eyes go gray, he realized he was scanning the whole palace.

"I noticed that this entire space had been occupied. Inside the castle, some people were moving back and forth. The others, I believe, were in the village. Prince Noeul was imprisoned in the tower closest to the north. The tower with the most guards was that one."

This time, it was Prince Boss who inquired, "Is the prince alone?"

"No, Your Majesty. He was in the company of two, no, three individuals. I believe I can identify their faces," the servant replied confidently.

Prince Bas inquired, "Who are they, captain?"

"One is his trusted knight, Sir Peat, the North Forest ranger of this kingdom. The other two are unfamiliar to me," the captain responded. "Judging from their attire, they belong to the Weeras, my lord."

"Brother," Prince Bas turned to his twin. Worry was evident in his voice, knowing full well what the Weeras and their reputation were.

"They must have come with ill intentions," Prince Bas said, his brows furrowing. "We can't afford to be careless."

Feeling that his warning didn't come through when Prince Boss gripped his sword too tightly, Prince Bas placed his hand on his brother's shoulder. It was a futile effort to calm the fire when the fire prince slowly stood up. The sword he held slowly glowed red, which was then followed by a blazing fire.

The shadow prince took a deep breath because, at that moment, he knew. Nothing will be able to stop the raging fire from the fire prince's anger. The destruction that would soon follow was inevitable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
137K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
43.3K 710 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
76.8K 8.5K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...