Touched by the moon

MissReaper14 द्वारा

Follow Harry on his new journey as a werewolf. Lots of fun and angst await him in his journey to become even... अधिक

Chapter 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 2: The moon called and I answered
Chapter 3: Wolves just love pets
Chapter 4: A new beginning
Chapter 5: The new name and the first moon
Chapter 6: Unanswered Questions
Chapter 7: The secrets out, Harry's gone and Voldemort cares?
Chapter 8: How to break a spirit
Chapter 9: The Chaos begins.
Chapter 10: Allies within the eye of the phoenix
Chapter 11: The Minds of the Broken
Chapter 12: Blood is so pretty when red!
Chapter 13: Abnormally large beasts incoming!
Chapter 14: A serpentine looking bastard?
Chapter 15: Sneaky bastards and muggles
Chapter 16: Fuming man meets meddling old man

Chapter 17: Sass is the best weapon...

125 8 2
MissReaper14 द्वारा

Summary:

Sassy Reggie that's it that is the summary....

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!
*LOTS OF SWEARING
*MENTIONS OF TRAUMATIC DEATHS
*NOT CANON!

Notes:

Previously...

"What's wrong with them?"
"They are muggle scientists that experiment on missing werewolves. But now that Greyback and his pack are there they might be able to get Velodora out."
"Who's Veldora?"
"Harry Potter joined Greybacks pack and took on the name Veldora Pendragon."

"Ok shit that is bad. Maybe Sirius knows where this institute is located, and we can get them all back."
"Yes, bring Black to me."

"Will do."

With that the two men disappeared and left Voldemort in his office to take in the information he just got.

"So, tell me again what we are doing here?"
"Well Black, we are here to talk to, who you so kindly named, 'the meddling senile old coot'. Not bad by the way. And then we are going to go see your equally insane brother. And hopefully after that we can decide where the fuck you are going to stay."
"Sounds like a decent plan."

Lucas and Regulus have been staying together for a little over a year now. Lucas has caught him up on everything that happened in the 17 years that he was presumedly dead.

Apparently, the serpentine bastard did in fact not die, pity really, he will have to go see that bastard too he assumes seeing as his mark is throbbing. But first he has to go see the senile old man that basically led him straight to his early 'death'. He really wonders if he will survive this meeting without losing his mind. And then they would be going to see his brother, who last time he checked, hates his guts. What could go wrong?

......

....

The answer is everything....!

He just entered the old man's office and was immediately hit with a binding curse. And of course, the very first face he sees is the face of his older brother that looks like a mix between relief, pissed off and shock. How he managed to look like that all at the same time he doesn't know, it is honestly impressive.

"Who are you!"

He turns to the man who yelled at him and gave him an offended look.

"What do you mean 'who are you!', I'm fucking Regulus Black you dimwit! Is my face not proof enough of that?"

He should probably not be sassing the people who are pointing their wands at him. But he was honestly not in the mood for this today. The black man got a surprised look on his face, he probably did not expect Regulus to sass him. Looking away from the man he looked around the office. He saw who he assumes were Weasley's, Lupin, a bunch of aurors, his brother, McGonagall, Severus, Lucas the bastard and the senile old man himself.

"So, is anyone going to untie me or am I going to be stuck like this for the remainder of this meeting?"
"Regulus is that truly you?"
"Who else could I possibly be?"
"That man is definitely Regulus Black."
"How can you be so sure Severus?"
"Minerva, only the true Regulus would sass the people who are clearly at the advantage."
"Wow you are so perceptive Severus."
"See it is him."

He gave another eye roll. Really did these people think he could be someone else.

"Black, of course these people would not believe you. You've been dead for 18 years according to them."
Regulus looked at Lucas who did not help the situation one bit. He glared at the bastard.

"And you are not helping. Was this not your plan you insufferable brat? Should you not be the one to convince them and not me the victim in this shitty situation."

Regulus was both enjoying this and hating this. He could irritate Lucas, which he enjoys but he honestly would be enjoying this way more if he was not bound at the moment.

"Regulus? Is it really you?"
"What do you think Sirius?"
Sirius let out a shocked laugh his brother was really alive!

"It really is you! Moony let him go it really is my brother!"
"No shit sherlock, who else could I be?"

Sirius was very amused now; he had not seen this side of his brother in more than 18 years. He really missed his baby brother who sassed him every chance he got. Regulus was clearly enjoying this, he really loved sassing people. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a painstakingly long talk about how he survived and is he here on Voldemorts orders and all sorts of stupid questions. They finally went back to Grimmauld place, upon entering the screeching of a witch reached their ears. Regulus let out a groan, were their parents really still alive?

"Don't worry they are dead."

Regulus felt like rejoicing till he realized that that means their mothers portrait was here.

"Why didn't you throw her out?"

"Kreacher wouldn't let me. Something about only doing it on your orders or something."
Regulus stood still as he heard the last bit of his brother's sentence. He kept Kreacher? He got a small smile on his face. Now he could really get back at no-nose-bastard.

"Kreacher!"

"Master Regulus!"

"Kreacher it is really wonderful seeing you again, but do you still have that locket I gave you?"
"Yes, Kreacher does!"
"Great, Kreacher please go get it for me."
"Kreacher will get it right away master Regulus!"
Kreacher popped out leaving the two brothers in momentary silence. Sirius was looking at Regulus expectingly, Regulus grinned back at him. Kreacher popped back in with Slytherins locket in his hands. Regulus told the house elf to get rid of Walgebra's portrait via dropping it in lava.

Sirius could not believe that this was his brother. Not only was his brother in fact not dead but alive and breathing but he also just told Kreacher to drop their mother's portrait in a volcano... He is so proud of him!

"So not that I hate that you just got rid of her once and for all, but what are you getting her rid for?"
"Can I not rid the world of one less evil bitch?"
Regulus asked Sirius with a lifted eyebrow. Sirius could not believe what his little brother the perfect heir just called their mother, but he isn't wrong.

"I can't argue against facts. Now what are you doing with that locket?"
"Oh this? Tell me Sirius are you working with Voldemort?"
"How did you know?"
How did his brother who died 18 years ago know this after talking to him for less than a day?

"Easy, I could see that the senile old bastard was glaring at you the whole time as well as that Weasley woman. Honestly, I would not be surprised if she was fucking around with the old coot. With how she batted her eyelashes at him and kept staring at him and purposely kept so many buttons on her blouse unbuttoned."

Sirius made a heavily disgusted face at that. Molly and Dumbledore? Merlin no! I did not need to know that!

"Gross! I could have gone my entire life without that information!"
"Agreed."
"Now the locket-"
"First why are you working with the no-nose-bastard?"
"Interesting name you have there Reggie; he does have nose now though. And he is the only one actively searching for my godson."

"He finally got a nose? Miracles really do happen.  Also, who is your godson and what happened to him?"

 "James's son, Harry, is my godson. Do you want the entire story?"

"Why not? Not like I have anything else to do."

"Alright. Harry has been missing since the death of his aunt and uncle. When we arrived at the crime scene, we discovered that Harry was turned into a werewolf. He completely mauled his aunt, uncle and cousin. There wasn't much to put back together, and the muggle doctors say that even if they could, they wouldn't be able to find all the pieces to put them back together. From there on out Harry was declared missing seeing as he was not found at the crime scene, and we figured out it was him because it was only his magical usage found there."

Regulus was surprised to hear this, a young boy mauled his only family and disappeared? Not that he could blame him. But how did they not notice he was bitten?

"He went on the run, never staying in one place long enough for us to actually get him. When he finally stood still in one place we had to wait, seeing as the mountain was completely uninhabitable during the winter. We wouldn't be able to have walked on the mountain itself. It was then that we heard he had joined a pack there and was then abducted. We searched everywhere for him, and we still couldn't find him! I flipped out on Dumbledore hen I found out he had known for months where he was, and when I confronted him, he told me we couldn't go because it was too dangerous for Harry if we were to go get him. And then two people told me that Voldemort was actually actively searching for him and Greyback as both were kidnapped by the sane people."

"Are you not concerned what Voldemort might do to Harry when he finds him?"
"That is the funny thing you see. Harry unknowingly joined Greyback's pack and Greyback unknowingly allowed Harry Potter to join. So Greyback was hellbent on getting his pack member back and thus scared Voldemort shitless. I heard from Barty Jr that the entire pack stayed there for a while and scared everyone there."
"Wait Barty is alive?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot you two were friends. Do you want to see him again?"
"Yes, and I want to get my revenge on Voldemort."
"Alright let's go."

Walking inside the unknown manor Regulus saw many people. His brother had rudely dropped him off and went to who knows where. So now he was lost in an unknown manor with who knows what kind of people lurking about. He was just about to turn back around and walk in the other direction, opposite from where the voices were coming from when he literally bumped into someone.

"Regulus?..."

Hearing the familiar voice Regulus looked at who he bumped into. It was Barty.

"Barty?..."

"Merlin is it really you Regulus?"

"Who the fuck else would I be Barty?"

"It is you! I thought you died!"

"Well long story short I didn't die and instead got stuck in a 17 yearlong magical coma."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

liar liar ✔ morgan द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

47.7K 2.9K 32
**COMPLETED Where Hogwarts is not the magical place it is in other worlds, Harry navigates his new school while trying to uncover the secrets of his...
86.2K 2.3K 23
This story is a slow burn between you and Remus Lupin. It takes place during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Y/N's second year out of Hogwarts...
704K 18.1K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...
4.8K 236 26
DRACO X READER (y/n) Wolfwood, a descendant of Merlin, lives with her troubled, rich, pureblood family. She is always treated terribly, and her bothe...