Kill la Kill: Life Fibers and...

Matiplayerspl द्वारा

*Warning this story will be having a little bit of Mashle manga spoilers so just a heads up anime only watche... अधिक

Bio
Episode 1: Y/n Burnedead and transfered student
Opening
Episode 2: Y/n Burnedead and tennis.
side story: Y/n's Cream puffs
Opinion about book cover
Episode 3: Y/n Burnedead and Junketsu.
Episode 4: Y/n Burnedead and No-Late day.
Episode 6: Y/n Burnedead and elite four swordman
Episode 7: Y/n Burnedead and Fight club.
Episode 8: Y/n Burnedead and Car chase.
Episode 9: Y/n Burnedead versus impenetrable shield.
Episode 10: Y/n Burnedead versus Satsuki's informator.
Episode 11: Y/n Burnedead and dread in the air.
Episode 12: Y/n Burnedead and friends.
Episode 13: Y/n Burnedead and preparation for trip
Episode 14: Y/n Burnedead and Schools Raid.
Episode 15: Y/n Burnedead and Osaka Battle.
OPENING PART 2

Episode 5: Y/n Burnedead and Mohawk hair.

1.9K 88 112
Matiplayerspl द्वारा

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as we can see a guy with red mowhawk hair riding on motorcycle towards Honnouji Academy. As he's now on the wall of Academy as he takes off his glasses.

TSUMUGU KINAGASE

As he then pulls out a sniper riffle as he's looking through the scope as he finds ryuko siting in the class as he then stands up but behind him are students.

Tsumugu: What do you want?

Two-Star student: I see that you've been looking after our flowers for us!

GARDENING CLUB TERRANCE GENERAL MANAGER
KUSANOSUKE YAGURUMA

Kusanosuke: We through we would offer a little thank-you.

He says but Tsumugu just lights up his cigarette.

Kusanosuke: Hey, this is a nosmoking area!

Tsumugu: People who rely on Life Fibers aren't entitled to complain.

Kusanosuke: How do you know about those?!

Tsumugu: I don't need to answer that, either.

He says droping cigarette into the garden.

Kusanosuke: H-H-He threw a c-c-cigarette butt into the s-sacred flower bed! You'll pay for that!

He says as One-star memebers water the plant on his back. as the plant grows bigger into flytrapers as they attack Tsumugu.

Kusanosuke: Gardening-spec, Green Thumb-enhancing Two-Star Goku Uniform! That's the name of the uniform that's going to bury you!

He says but as the smoke clears Tsumugu pulls out a gun from the sniper as he stands on plant roots he starts shooting needles hitting students.

Kusanosuke: Fool! A mere gun is useless against a Goku Uniform!

He says as from ground a giant flytrap comes out as Tsumugu starts shooting it. The flytrap bites the root where Tsumugu was.

Kusanosuke: Eat him, my pretty!

But then he sees that his plant withers.

Kusanosuke: I-Impossible! M-My power is being drained...

Just then Tsumugu stands across him pointing his gun at kusanosuke face.

Tsumugu: Let me tell you two useful pieces of information. One: I smoke whenever I want.

Kusanosuke: For pity's sake, spare me---

Tsumugu: Two. I hate... Being interrupted!

He says as camera switches to class room as Ryuko was sleeping y/n was eating cream puff as break bell rangs as Ryuko wakes up. And camera switches to Tsumugu who has a Life Fiber contained in his hand as he puts it somewhere.

EPISODE 5: Y/N BURNEDEAD AND MOHAWK HAIR.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

The scene now switches to biology club room as Ryuko transforms as she and y/n took care of members.

Y/n: Taking hostages, that's pretty low!

As then camera switches to Mako who is tied up.

Mako: You're so cool, Ryuko! Y/n!

Leader: Shut up! This girl isn't a hostage! She is the Biology Club's presigious Guinea Pig #1!

Ryuko: Let me take care of this, y/n.

Y/n: 'kay.

He says as club members are shooting at Ryuko.

Leader: I-Impossible!

He says as Ryuko extandeds her scissor blade.

Ryuko: Don't delude yourselves into thinking that you can you can beat me!

She says swining her scissor blade destroying the room.

Ryuko: Finishing Move: Sen-I-Soshitsu!

She says landing down on the ground as she also absorbed another life fiber. As she detranforms.

Ryuko: I guess that wraps it up.

She says as then Mako launches herself at Ryuko.

Mako: Thanks, Ryuko!

She says as they fall down and now the scene switches.

Mako: Wooow.

Maiko: So you can change the size of your scissor now, too!

Y/n: That's cool.

Ryuko: Pretty much. It's no big deal.

Senketsu: Your blood has been salty lately.

Ryuko: huh?

Senketsu: Don't you think you're getting a little cocky?

Ryuko: You can tell that from how my blood tastes?

Senketsu: I can immedietly spot any change in your physiology. Everything from your weight to your BMI.

Ryuko: Butt out of private stuff like that!

Y/n: *chuckling*

Senketsu: you've been eating too many of those croquettes, Ryuko.

Ryuko: No, that's called butting in where you're not wanted! I can't waste my time on chumps like these guys!

Senketsu: Calm yourself.

Omiko(to Maiko and y/n): Don't you think she's a little bit crazy?

Y/n: I can hear him too. Since he accidenly drunk my blood i can hear him too.

Omiko/Maiko: Ooooohhhh.

Mako: You're doing a comedy dua act all by yourself!

Ryuko: Huh?

Mako: Oh, you were talking to Senketsu, weren't you? Sorry, sorry! Still, that was a close call!

Omiko and Maiko minds:

(A/n me too)

Mako: If they sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

Ryuko/y/n: Worry about your life more than your lunch.

Mako: Time to dig in---

She doesn't finish as she with Omiko and Maiko are shooted with needles.

Y/n/Ryuko: Mako! Omiko! Maiko!

Then another needles flies at y/n but he dodges them.

Y/n: Hey, Mako! Say something!

Tsumugu: I got them out of our hair for a while. They're unharmed.

Tsumugu: Thanks to the effects of the needles, when they wake up any fatique they had will be alleviated, any sickness cured, and they will be full of vim and vigor.

Ryuko: Oh. Thanks for that.

She says as then Tsumugu points his weapon at her.

Tsumugu: Your uniform, however, will get no mercy!

Senketsu: Run, Ryuko!

He says as Tsumugu starts shooting at Ryuko she starts running dodging needles but he hits her in food stuning her as he was about to grab her y/n comes and punches him sending him back as Tsumugu was about to fight y/n he looks at his hand that has a needle in it as he turns back.

Ryuko: Come back here, damn it!

She says but Tsumugu shoots past her silencing her.

Tsumugu: I'll be back... To strip you tomorrow.

He says leaving them as camera switches to the slums as Aikuro is siting in restaurant without his glasses as then in his drink there's a needle that was in Tsumugu hand as he's next to him.

Aikuro: " I hate being interrupted." That's what you wanted to say, right, Tsumugu?

Tsumugu: Why did you call me?

Tsumugu: Pull up a seat! The Kiryuins don't have eyes down here.

Tsumugu: Why did you call me?

Aikuro: *sigh* Leave Matoi alone. This is a crucial period.

Tsumugu: I can't do that.

Aikuro: Satsuki Kiryuin's national school conquest is complete, except for Kansai, "thwart the ambitions of the Kiryuins by using the Kamui." That was Dr. Matoi's goal, and that's the path that we of Nudist Beach have chosen. You're interfering with our mission.

Tsumugu: That uniform is too dangerous.

Aikuro: What if Matoi proves herself to be a poweful ally?

Tsumugu: If she's consumed by that thing---

Aikuro: Then they're someone who can get her back.

Tsumugu: You mean the boy that was with her. Who he is?

Aikuro: Y/n Burnedead. He's a boy that was tranfer the same day as Ryuko. There's so much unknown about him. But he's powerful enough to destroy Goku Uniform with just fists. Be aware id you try to harm Matoi he'll hurt you.

Tsumugu: I see.

He says leaving as camera switches to Mankanshoku household as they're having diner.

Mataro: Wow, you're really chowing down, sis!

Mako: Yeah, I'm totally starving! It's like my fatigue's been alleviated, my disease have been cured, and i'm full of vim and vigor or something!

Sukuyo: You've got so much food. Are you celebrating?

Mako: No, I just felt so darn good when I woke up! I went to the meat shop, the grocery store, and the fish store! I bought all they had!

Barazo: Wow! Where did you get all that money?

Mako: I put it on your tab, of course, dad!

Barazo: Ah, what the heck. If it comes down to it, I'll just sell Mataro's organs!

As they're eating ryuko is just staring at her meal.

Mako: Earth to Ryuko! Guts is gonna eat all your food again!

She says as Guts was eating some of the food were flying at senketsu.

Senketsu: Stop that, you cur! Don't jump on me! Don't dig your claws into me! Don't drool on me! Don't fart on me! Ryuko, y/n, do something!

Ryuko: I'm done.

She says leaving as camera switches to Tsumugu who's preparing his weapons as then it switch to council room.

Inumuta: Here is the intruder who attacked the Gardening Club today. His data matches the Anti-Uniform Guerilla we've had trouble with before.

Ira: Anti-Uniform Guerilla? The man who's been attacking our affiliated academies?

Inumuta: This is the weapon he uses.

He says as on screen it shows his weapon.

Inumuta: Analysis has revealed that these needles are composed of special alloy, and they have the ability ti sever the connection between Life Fibers and the human body.

Sanageyama: A weapon that can counteract an Goku Uniform? How impudent.

Ira: So this means that those people sent him. Those fools who dare oppose Honnouji Academy!

Inumuta: However, his target this time appears to be Ryuko Matoi.

Sanageyama: Hm?

Ira: Matoi?

Satsuki: So it's the Kamui he's after. In that case, this is nothing more than a Sandpiper and clam.

Nonon: In that case, it's my job to cast the net.

Inumuta: What's this? Is the musician becoming a fisherman?

Nonon: My Biology Club was also wrecked by the transfer students. The Non-Athletic Committee will see to this. If I may, Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: As you wish.

She says as camera switches to next day at Mankanshoku household.

Senketsu: Ryuko, don't wear me today.

Ryuko: Huh?

Senketsu: I am the one that man is after. If you do not wear me, he has no reason to come after you.

Ryuko: And the one I'M after is Satsuki. I'll wear you and take her out. If I don't do that, I'll be open season on us forever.

Meawhile the rest of the house are listening outside if the room.

Mataro: She's talking to her uniform again! That's so creepy!

Barazo: If it weren't fir that, she'd be such a great girl.

Just then y/n taps his shoulder giving their attention as they see him... With a broken door in his hands as they fall down. And with that camera switches as they're outside.

Ryuko: Mako, Omiko, y/n, go on ahead. I'll catch up later. Please.

Mako/Omiko: Kay, I will!

Mako: Ryuko, Senketsu isn't your only friend! I'm going on ahead!

She says as she and Omiko are on tram.

Y/n: Its about that mowhawk guy isn't it?

Ryuko: Yeah. But you've helped me already so much. So leave this one to me.

After few minutes of thinking y/n nods as he joins mako and omiko.

Senketsu: You don't want to drag him in don't you.

Ryuko: Yeah.

Senketsu: You love him don't you?

Ryuko: Huh. Where did you get that!?

Senketsu: Your blood and hearth rate is giving that.

Ryuko: *sigh* maybe. He was helping me since we got here. Maybe i do. But now let's deal with mowhawk guy.

She says as camera switches to classroom as y/n and mako are they're and but y/n is nervous a little.

Y/n: Do you think, ryuko is Okay?

Mako: Yeah.

Meawhile with ryuko.

As camera switches back.

Mako: Probably...

Y/n: I'll go check her out.

He says leaving the classroom but he sees school in ruins as student are on roof.

He says as he then running through the school as he manages to find ryuko in bathroom as senketsu is pinned down and Tsumugu was pointing at her as y/n dashes at him and hits him in face.

(A/n start at 0:55)

Tsumugu: So you've come. Let me tell you two things. One i don't like being interrupted. Two not bad. But how about this?

He says pointing his gun at y/n.

Ryuko: Watch out y/n.

She says as Tsumugu shoots at y/n with needles but y/n reflects it.

Tsumugu: What the.

He says as he shoots more at y/n who catches them throwing them to the ground.

Tsumugu: What a soft touch. All right, then how about this?

He says shooting more as y/n catches them and starts juggling them.

Tsumugu: And now he's juggling them! Just how is he doing this.

Just then y/n pickes one of the needles that was on the ground.

Tsumugu: what is he plaining now. He's gonna get close to me to pin me with that? No matter it won't help huh?

Tsumugu: Huh... HUH.

(Tsumugu's look on face after what y/n did)

Tsumugu: Never in my entire life I've seen someone fight like that.

He thinks as y/n gives ryuko Senketsu.

Y/n: Here.

Ryuko: y/n... Thank you.

Just then Tsumugu recovers as he goes to Ryuko who's hugging senketsu as he points at her again and y/n prepares to fight him again.

Tsumugu: Where were we before he interrupted? Now, then. Let go of it.

Ryuko: You'll have to pry him out of my cold, dead hands!

Tsumugu: You want to go through all that suffering again?

Y/n: She won't because i'm here with her.

Just as Tsumugu was about to pull trigger senketsu gets close to his face.

Senketsu: Don't you dare lay a finger on Ryuko. Do, and me and y/n will make you pay.

As Tsumugu mind goes back to reality he sees that he didn't move.

Tsumugu: Did it... Talk just now? The uniform talked? These three... Care for each other?

Just then outside of bathroom was a sound of orchestra as Nonon is there.

Nonon: Your battle against the Kamui was magnificent. However, I've grown bored with the melody you play. Hand over the girl and boy.

Tsumugu: Hand over the Kamui and this boy to the likes of you?

Nonon: Turn yourself in, too.

Tsumugu: Let me tell you two useful pieces of information: One: you people will never catch me. Two: I'll never hand over these three, either!

He says as his uniform explodes creating a smokescrean.

Nonon: I won't let you escape!

She says as a girl with horn plays getting the smoke out. But the only think left in bathroom was a bomb left by Tsumugu. As it explodes destroying it. As camera switches to elite four room.

Sanageyama: After all that, you let him get away?

Satsuki: Inumuta. Status of the Anti-Uniform Guerilla's combat data?

Inumuta: Analysis is complete. I was able to deduce a pattern.

Satsuki: Very well. I'm glad that Jakuzure understood what my true intent was. Thank her for her trouble.

As with that camera switches to Ryuko as she wakes up in Aikuro room.

Ryuko: Senketsu!

Senketsu: I'm here.

He says as Ryuko sees that he's on her.

Ryuko: What a relief...

Y/n: Ryuko, you're awake.

Ryuko: Y/n...

Senketsu: We'll have to thank that man, I suppose.

Ryuko: Damn it, I lost! It was a complete rout. Ow...

Y/n: Are you okay?

Senketsu: We're both in tatters. Don't push yourself.

Ryuko: Senketsu. You and I need to become even stronger. No, we CAN become even stronger. If we're together.

Senketsu: Yes. After all, i'm your precious only set.

Ryuku: No, that's not what you are. You're my friend.

Senketsu: I am.

He says as y/n gives ryuko cream puff with a smile as she blushes.

Ryuko: But don't measure my BMI anymore.

Senketsu: I can't accept that request.

Ryuko: I thought we were friends!

Senketsu: Lose 2cm from your waist!

Ryuko: 2cm?! Get off my case, man!

Meawhile y/n just looks at that laughing. As camera switches to Aikuro and Tsumugu.

Aikuro: Well done saving Matoi and Burnedead. I suppose this means your debt to me is repaid.

Tsumugu: That isn't enough.

Aikuro: It's plenty. Anyway, I only put girls in my debt.

Tsumugu: Let me tell you three useful pieces of information. One: I'm only giving her a chance. Two: If I see things coming apart at the seams, I'll be back to rip it off her. Three: That boy is something completely else.

Y/n: Next time: Y/n Burnedead and elite four swordman

To be continue

(A/n another chapter done and wow.

That many views and votes already. And placement wow i hope you enjoy what's comming and i can't wait to write it. See you next chapter)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.4K 935 12
SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind, accepting, and delicate. the strong prot...
44.7K 1.9K 51
Gangsters x Normies Soldier game trio as Gangters Others as Normies What's the worst thing that could happen? (I changed my mind) Eli ayase-Richkid...
171K 2.9K 27
(Y/N) is a young alchemist who is attending Honnouji Academy that nobody knows of. One day he meets Ryuko and decides help her find her fathers kille...
585K 7.6K 43
Ryuko vows to crush Satsuki's ambitions in order to get the answers she seeks... However, another transfer student simply walks among their fray.