Working With The Winter Soldi...

Per ScarlettStories2

From being a Widow to a Hydra soldier, Y/N never really had control in her life, even when she was free, she... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Twelve

32 4 1
Per ScarlettStories2

The elevator doors opened to the lounge, it was late and everyone had gone to bed.

"So, did the transaction go smoothly?", A voice came from the darkness.

Y/N jumped slightly, squinting in the darkness.

A figure came closer to the light.

She rolled her eyes, "Jesus, James. You scared me."

"It's late", he stated.

"No shit", she replied. "But yes, transaction went smoothly, Vibrainium has been secured in the basement."

"Good", Bucky replied.

"You okay?", she questioned, he seemed quiet which felt unusual to her.

He just looked at her.

"James?", she waved her hand in front of him.

"I think our dear seller Victor, left a stamp on you instead of the paperwork.", he said crossing his arms and looking at her neck.

Y/N ran to the mirror close by, "shit...", she whispered.

She didn't realise Bucky was stood behind her, "If I were you, Scarlett. I'd be very careful who you sleep with." He whispered in her ear.

She shuddered.

"Night Grant", he said, disappearing into the darkness.

-

Y/N braced herself before heading to breakfast, scared that Bucky would expose what happened last night.

She used some of her makeup that specialised in hiding bruises and marks to cover the hickey up.

She sighed, took one last look in the mirror before heading towards the kitchen.

"Morning!", Wanda seemed chipper.

"Morning", Y/N replied, starting to help her self to the food.

"How did the mission go?", she asked.

"Good, vibrainium is in the basement.", she replied.

"Excellent! How was Victor, he wasn't too weird was he?", Wanda asked.

Y/N sat next to her at the table.

"Nah, he was fine.", Y/N replied.

"Nothing weird happened? At all?", Wandas curiosity grew.

Y/N shrugged her shoulder, "not really."

"Damn I really thought he would have made a move", Wanda joked.

"Wanda...", Y/N sounded stern.

"Any chance you would see him again, for the mission?"

"He gave me his personal number.", Y/N added

"Oh wow, so he did make a move", Wanda replied.

Y/N looked around, it was just the two of them. "Well...", she whispered.

Wanda leant in, a slight sparkle in her eye.

"We sort of...", Y/N began.

"Oh my god you slept together", Wanda whispered in shock.

"I felt like if I pushed him away the deal wouldn't have gone through.", Y/N defended.

"He seemed like that type of guy.", Wanda replied. "As long as your okay and he wasn't forceful."

"No no, nothing like that. I'm fine. For a crime boss he was surprisingly a gentleman."

Wanda laughed, "Fair enough, atleast he'll want to see you again"

"Yeah", Y/N sighed.

"Morning", Pietro chirped as he walked into the room, Bucky followed closely behind. "We was just discussing the next steps of the mission.", Pietro pointed at Bucky and then grabbed an apple, sitting in front of the girls.

Bucky just sat opposite Y/N with a moody luck.

Wanda noticed this, "and what are these plans Buck?"

"We've scanned the USB drive and they've discovered they have 5 different locations of distribution centres of the vibrainium.", Bucky said not looking at the group.

"Did they say where they are?", Wanda asked.

"No.", Bucky said, still not looking.

"I'm sure Y/N can ask Victor", Pietro teased with a wink.

"Oh god", Y/N hid her head in her arms.

"No point hiding now Grant, nice makeup", Bucky snorted.

"Piss off", Y/N replied still hiding.

"I have stuff to do" Bucky pushed his chair back and started heading out the lounge.

Y/N quickly lifted her head, "Wait!", she chased after him.

"Go away", Bucky said as he walked through the corridor as he sensed her behind him.

"No.", she grabbed his arm and pushed him into the closet closest to them.

"What the fuck?", Bucky gasped.

"I don't see why you're so pissy", Y/N poked his chest.

"Sleeping with the enemy is so low.", he replied.

"I did it for the team!", Y/N screamed.

Bucky laughed, "Sure you did", he went to open the door but Y/N slammed it shut.

"You want intel? You want the inside scoop, well guess what you have access to that now thanks to me", Y/N replied.

"Could have gone about it a different way.", Bucky crossed his arms.

"You weren't there Barnes, you didn't know the situation, but once again. Just like everyone else, they jump to conclusions."

Bucky just stared at her.

She sighed, "If I didn't sleep with him, he wouldn't have gone through with the deal"

Bucky scoffed "Because 5 Million Dollars wasn't enough for him"

"Bucky please..."

Bucky gave in and had a relaxed look, her calling him Bucky changed something, he wasn't sure what but he liked it.

"Please don't tell anyone, other than the outsider I'll be known as the team whore."

"I won't tell anyone.", he said with a slight bit of attitude.

"Thankyou.", she replied.

"Can I go now? I actually have stuff to do.", Bucky requested.

"Oh yes, sorry.", she replied, allowing him to leave.

-

"So the next step is to message Victor." , Wanda said.

"I know that but is the day after looking too desperate?"

"It should be fine", Wanda replied.

Y/N sighed and pulled her phone out, taking his card out the back of her phone case.

She inputted his details and opened the messaging app. Staring at it for a moment, unsure. "What should I say?"

"How do you normally message a guy?", Wanda asked.

"I don't.", Y/N replied.

"Um, how about 'Happy the deal went through, yesterday's events were great'". Wanda replied.

"Yesterday's events were great?", Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"I don't what to say, I'll be honest.", Wanda sighed.

"What we chatting about ladies?", Sam sat with them, eager to hear about some gossip.

"Uhh", Y/N muttered.

"Y/N met a guy, she's just unsure how to message him.", Wanda replied.

Y/N groaned.

"Ooo, exciting.", Sam chirped up. "What you trying to message him about?"

"They slept together and she wants to reconnect", Wanda spat out.

Y/N gasped, "Wanda"

Sam squealed slightly, "Miss mysterious over here, how dare you not say anything to the team."

Y/N hit her head with her palm, "Sam please don't tell anyone"

"I won't, I promise. I'm only teasing", he replied. "Anyway, just say. Hope we can see eachother again sometime. Simple and gets the point across."

"Thanks Sam", Y/N replied.

"Hey Victor, It's Penelope. Happy the deal went through, hope we can see eachother again sometime"

"Okay, Sent", Y/N said.

"Good, now don't expect a response too soo-", Wanda began.

Y/N gasped, "He replied"

Sam and Wanda jumped up, "What did he say", they said at the same time. They looked at eachother, "JINX"

"Okay, okay", Y/N said diverting them back to the previous conversation. "He said, 'Hey beautiful, glad to see you had fun, how about next week, coffee?'"

Wanda squealed, "oo okay now say, 'sure see you then'"

Y/N tapped her phone a few more times, "Okay, sent"

"See, pros", Wanda joked.

"You ladies need to get out more", Sam joked.

Wanda and Y/N looked at eachother and sighed, "Yeah"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5K 96 40
"No one hurts her, and lives. No one." The Avengers get a new member, Tony's sister, and the trials and tribulations bring James and her closer, but...
191K 5.9K 24
Team Cap has escaped from the clutches of their jail cells. Steve & Natasha have come to good terms after what happened at the airport. With the team...
1.7M 48.7K 80
You've been hiding from hydra for almost 8 years now, but while staying in New York they find you. Soon you find out that they aren't the only one's...
9.6K 251 13
Thank you for nearly 10K reads! Memories are important, especially for Bucky Barnes. The Avengers are owned by: MARVEL. But the storyline and some o...