The Cursed Creator

By Esmeraldawriteshere

Everyone thought it was gaia who created the world , but what if they were wrong. What if there was another g... More

1 - The meeting
2 - The fight
3 - The prophecy
4 - The vision
5- Capture the flag
6 - The new quest
A/N
7- The departure
A/N
A/N
8 - The departure (II)
A/N

A/N

220 4 1
By Esmeraldawriteshere

This is not a Chapter!!!!
Anways THANK youuuuuuuuu soo much for 386 views(current number of views)... This really means a lot to me.... I'll be updating the new chapter soon!!! Also a new quest is going to take place!!! This story was something I just thought of when I was bored in class!!!! I made it into a Wattpad story for fun , but didn't expect people to read!!! I'm so thankful for everyone who read it and voted for it!!!! Love you alllllll💕💗Take care of yourselves and eat healthy.

My socials: Instagram:__esmeralda.writes__

From yours
Esmeralda♡

Guess who loves blue food??
(It's easy to answer and you all might probably know but anyways)

Byeeeee thank you for reading!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 5.7K 43
The Great War is over, and peace settles in both camps. Nothing much is left of both camps, and only few survived the War. But too soon, Gaia has fou...
9.9K 282 41
I said I wouldn't post this, but here we are. (Updated summary) Percy Jackson has gone missing. Olympus has closed. Great, time for a new quest. Rach...
43.6K 754 20
Percy and the seven have just defeated Gaea and were summoned to Olympus. The gods wanted to thank them for their bravery and loyalty, and offer each...
672K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...